Sapphic Serenity Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did a brief circle of the room, giving Tracy a pat on the bum as I walked behind her, making her squeak and giggle while she talked to a group at a table. While the hostesses were clothed in tight little dresses, the waitresses walked around topless as they served drinks. I stopped a pretty goth gal with tattoos and smiled at her. Her breasts were smaller, but pretty, pale and perky.

"What would I owe you for one of the soda waters on your tray there?" I asked, smiling pleasantly.

She gave me a sly smile in return. "Let me rub my titties against yours, babe, and I'll keep you in soda water all night."

A smirked at her, my eyebrow raised. "Right here?"

She tilted her head, indicating I should follow her. She led me away from the floor and around a corner, where almost no one could see us from the big main room. She put the small round tray down on a table and then leaned back into the corner, giving me a naughty smile. She crooked a finger, beckoning me in.

I moved forward and leaned into her, my nipples pressing up against hers. She exhaled in pleasure before beginning to squirm her tits against mine. I reciprocated, enjoying the tingle, and they way our hardened buds dragged across the soft flesh. It was making me horny, and thankfully she stood up and allowed me to step back.

"Whew, that was every bit as good as I'd hoped it would be," she said breathily, cupping her breasts as if she was adjusting them. She then handed me a cup of soda water and then nodded. "Soda water's on me for the rest of the night, babe. Thanks!"

I sighed and sipped my water, enjoying the fizz on my tongue. I was having such a good time generally that I was forgetting to make money by dancing. Mom was probably kicking my ass by now. I wouldn't be surprised if she could get several men to pay for one dance spread out between everyone at the table, the full amount from each of them!

I drained my glass and made my way back out onto the floor.

***

"Thanks for makin' your way back to our table," the guy said, grinning and leering at me. He wasn't the only one, there were three other guys at the table, and they were all undressing me with their eyes. Much as I didn't want to sit down with them, I didn't see any of the other girls shunning tables, and figured it might be bad form. If they got too handsy for my liking, I always had backup, after all. "This is where the real action is, babe."

"Is that right?" I quipped, leaning back in the chair I was now sitting in. they were all looking directly at my chest, still contained within my knotted schoolgirl shirt. "I don't need to tell you that money talks, right?"

"Hey, don't be like that," said one of the other ones, leaning in. His breath reeked of beer, and he was wearing some flimsy, faded t-shirt that advertised Rascal Flatts. Charming. "You're at the table that knows how to treat a lady."

I raised my eyebrow. "Care to demonstrate, slugger?"

The one who'd thanked me for joining them called over a waitress. She wiggled up, her pert little tits capped with brown nipples.

"Sherry, get this lady a drink," he drawled, trying to sound suave. "What're you drinkin', babe?"

"The name's Belle, thanks, and I am not drinking alcohol on the job," I replied before looking up at her. "If he's buying, I'll take a soda water, Sherry. Thank you."

She turned and walked away, while I returned my attention to the dogs slavering over me. Maybe I could get away with just doing a naked dance in front of them all. They didn't look like the sort to spend money on a good lap dance, at least not without trying to haggle. And that wasn't happening. "You guys regulars in here?"

"Almost every night," one of them said proudly, like this was an accomplishment. They all laughed at his statement, even bumping fists. "Not a lot going on in this town, but when stuff happens, it's gonna be here!"

"This is defo the place to make money, then," I replied, looking at each of then. "Once I'm done with the drink, anyone interested in buying a dance? The night only goes on so long, after all."

"Sure y'won't do a few for free?" asked another. "You're at the celebrity table, after all."

They all guffawed and cackled, fist-bumping each other. I tried to not roll my eyes. Thankfully, my drink arrived a few seconds later. It was sitting on the table, and I noticed that the guy who'd ordered it was staring a little too intently, as if he was waiting for me to drink it. On a hunch, I delayed by pushing back my chair slightly and crossing my legs. I toyed with the knot of my shirt playfully with one hand while the other subtly took hold of my glass. I dipped a fingernail inside and held it there, hoping they wouldn't notice.

"So if you're the celebrities around here, does that mean you tip well for amazing dances?" I asked, giving them a coy look and tugging at my shirt. "I mean, I've gotta make sure a table's worth my time, right?"

"Yeah, well, how do we know it's worth shellin' out for?" said one of them tersely.

I shrugged. "You saw me up on the stage, you saw what I can do. And that was the technically free show."

"What if you hold back?" he asked.

"Yeah, I'm not the type, I know what I'm worth," I replied, pulling my nail out of the drink and examining it. I glanced over at one of the bouncers, the one who was apparently Chuck, and nodded for him to come over. He was a big, burly type with dark hair and meaty hands. The guys at the table looked rather uncomfortable as he towered over them.

"Problem here, Belle?" he asked.

I showed him my index finger I'd dipped in the drink, specifically, the nail. It was a black colour, which it had not been earlier. "This drink that just got bought for me is roofied."

He scowled. "Who ordered it?"

I pointed at the guy who'd bought it for me. "He did, and Sherry brought it over. So I'm guessing it was either her or your bartender helping him."

The guy I indicated went pale.

Chuck looked down at him, then at the table. "I'd say it's about time you all left. And don't come back for a good long while. Show yourselves out, I'll make sure the other bouncers know, and management. Now go, or this gets real ugly."

The yokels all stood up and hurried out. I saw mom looking over my way in concern, but a wink from me indicated all was well. She went back to charming her table.

"You okay?" Chuck asked. "Did you drink any of it?"

I shook my head. "Had a hunch to check when he kept waiting for me to drink. But he didn't spike it, one of your people did."

"Gotta be Sherry; she's his psycho ex, and he has something on her," Chuck growled. "You let me handle her. Go ahead and keep up the good work if you're feelin' it, this place loves you."

I smiled sweetly and watched him lumber off, taking my tainted drink with him. I sat for a moment and sighed, composing myself. The table was occupied by new arrivals soon enough, so I got up and continued my rounds. Mom no doubt had a huge head start on me by now.

Time was wasting.

***

Turned out that it was that woman's birthday, and she'd requested that her husband be naughty and bring her to a strip club. While she wasn't full-on bi-curious, she admitted that she found women's bodies sensual, and fun to look at. I had to admit, she was right. I loved looking at myself, and at mom.

I did a dance for her, clothed, and then her husband paid for a striptease. The woman, whose name was Jennifer, couldn't take her eyes off me as I swayed and gyrated in front of her. Her husband had a huge grin on his face when he could see the effect I was having on her. I was keenly aware of eyes at all the tables around us trained on me.

I leaned in, placing my hands on the arms of the chair she sat in, my face inches from hers, and my bare breasts bumping against her blouse. She looked like she'd stopped breathing as she stared into my eyes. I almost forgot everything around us, lost in this moment where I had near total-power over another human being. It was thrilling.

The song ended and I stood up slowly, giving her a sultry smirk. She swallowed and started to breathe again. Her husband sat back in his seat, sighing heavily. Jennifer fanned herself, clearly overheated.

"Honey," she said quietly, looking over at her husband now, "how much do you love me?"

He grinned at her again. "Whatever the birthday girl wants, the birthday girl gets. The money in my wallet is yours all night."

Jennifer glanced up at me shyly, her face going red. "Could... I get a private lapdance?"

Hubby nodded, looking at me. "Whatever your rate is, go for it. I promised her a good time."

I crossed my arms under my boobs and made a show of cutely tapping my finger against my cheek, considering. "It's your birthday, right?"

She nodded.

"Tell y'what," I said, putting a hand on my hip and leaning into it. "My rate for a private is normally a hundred. But if daddy here is willing, I'll make it special."

I glanced over across the large room, scanning for mom. She was standing off to the side for a moment, sipping at some water when I caught her eye. I tilted my head subtly and she smiled and nodded. Some seconds later, she had joined us, naked just like me. We stood next to each other, hips and shoulders touching.

"So like I said, normally it's a hundred for a private dance. Because it's your birthday, though, I'll have my sissy here join us."

Both their eyes popped out of their heads. Pretty sure anyone at other tables nearby who was eavesdropping had a similar reaction. Mom just smirked and nodded, catching on to what was happening.

Jen looked at her husband expectantly. I leaned in and whispered in her ear, making her shiver.

"If he drops two, I'll let him come and watch you get your dance..."

I thought she might burst into flame on the spot. She reached over and gripped his hand, squeezing it. "Len, give her two, and you'll get to watch."

Good ol' Len looked like he'd died and gone to Heaven. Not yet you haven't buddy. Just wait a few minutes. I took his wife by the hand and stood her up before leading her toward the private rooms at the back. Len followed, and mom brought up the rear, wiggling and giving Len a playful pat on the rump to hurry him up. Thankfully, she'd remembered to bring our clothes along.

As I'd said earlier, the private rooms weren't much, but they were private. I'd chosen room three, since the manager had mentioned the broken camera. There was a couch that was kept in good condition, and a few chairs, no doubt meant for the dancers. The sound system pumped in the music from the main room at an acceptable volume, if not the most perfect clarity. It'd do, mom and I would be able to keep a rhythm to it.

"So," I said as I eased her down on to the couch and then let Len join her. "Birthday girl gets two songs, sound fair?"

Jen nodded almost imperceptibly, and the next song began. Mom and I pulled in close to one another, breasts squashed together and stomachs touching as we looked down at the pair. We swayed back and forth, nipples kissing, before turning and sensually grinding our asses together. The couple just sat watching us, spellbound. Jen had reached over and clasped her husband's hand and kept pressing her knees together. The fact that she was in a skirt gave me a wicked idea.

I took mom's hand and twirled her so that she sat down lightly on Jen's lap, facing out. She began undulating slowly, reaching back and caressing the woman's hair. Jen seemed almost paralysed by the display, but we weren't done. I could see the evident bulge in hubby's pants, which would make this easy.

While mom ground away on Jen, I straddled Len's lap, my hands around his shoulders, and squirmed over him, my pussy pressed to his jeans. One of my legs was pushed out behind me, along his leg, while the knee of my bent leg was tucked into his hip. My breasts were pressed to his chest, and my eyes locked with his as I rocked slowly, flexing my hips against him. Len looked like he was ready to pass out, even more than his wife.

I winked at mom, and we stood and switched places smoothly. I was now straddling Jen, but really pressed into her- I'd pushed her skirt up far enough that her panties were exposed. Leaning into her, I slouched her down into the cushion beneath, and she just let me breathlessly move her. My pussy touched her panties and I began squirming away, shivering at the tingle the sensation give me.

Mom had similarly straddled Len and pushed him farther down the couch. It thrilled me to think she already understood what I had planned! She had her boobs pressed into his face while she reached down between them and unbuckled his belt. Seconds later, she'd unbuttoned his jeans and was stroking his cock.

Meanwhile, I was looking down into Jen's face as she goggled up at me, our pussies rubbing, separated only by the increasingly wet fabric of her panties. I moved her hands up to my breasts and let her squeeze them. She moaned in pleasure at the feel of them in her palms. I won't deny enjoying the sensation.

Her eyes widened and she seemed to protest as I pulled away, but I knelt between her legs and slowly pulled her panties down so that they were hanging on one ankle. She kept her dark bush trimmed, and it was already very wet. She gasped loudly as I slid up her leg and pressed against her once more, our lips mingling and clits touching.

But before I let myself get too into the moment, our song ended and the next one began. I stood and pulled a breathless and rather confused Jen to her feet. Mom likewise stood and had fished Len's throbbing hard-on out of his pants, pulling them down past his knees. I eased Jen over to her husband's lap while mom held his cock steady. She was almost in a dream and let me maneuver her around like a doll.

She moaned loudly as I pressed on her thigh and she sank onto her husband's stiff rod. The music was still playing, and I wasn't worried about anyone hearing anything. Mom and I then clambered up and each of us straddled one of her legs gently, beginning to squirm back and forth.

Jen pumped and ground on Len's cock, while mom and I leaned into one another and shared a kiss, tongues tangling. We ground our pussies on her bare thighs and caressed the couple beneath us. Len was churning away beneath her, gripping at her waist and breasts beneath her blouse.

We couldn't help it, we both leaned in, each of us taking one of our guests by the back of the head and pulling them into us. My nipple brushed Jen's lips and she sucked on it greedily. Len did the same to mom as they continued to fuck, and we ground on her lap. Mom and I were still kissing one another hungrily.

Jen keened and shook, biting down on my nipple, and I could feel her tensing up as she began to orgasm. Beneath her, Len whimpered and pushed up with his hips, cumming deep inside his wife. Mom and I both moaned, shivering as little climaxes pulsed through us. Our little pile of flesh quaked and writhed together for several seconds, until Len sagged, with Jen flopping down on top of him, her chest heaving.

Mom and I might not have wanted to move, but somehow managed to pull ourselves off Jen's legs. Mom slumped down into the couch next to Len, and I cuddled into her lap. We kissed deeply and lovingly, whispering to one another and caressing. We needed that moment, only vaguely aware of the spent couple next to us.

We finished kissing and mom smiled down at me and touched my nose. "Ready to get back to work, baby?"

I nodded, lost in her soft, loving eyes. We disentangled and stood up, looking down at our playmates, who were still pinned to one another, just breathing. His hands were on her midriff, while one of hers was reaching to caress his cheek, while the other reached down to stroke her frothy pussy and his exposed cock just below.

"Wow," she murmured, her eyes closed. "Thanks for an amazing birthday gift, ladies."

"Don't thank us, we're the gift," mom said easily, waving it off. "Thank the man who gave us to you as a birthday gift."

"Mmm, best gift ever," she purred now, turning her face to give her husband a deep kiss. "Such a considerate man."

With our help, Jen managed to stand, squeaking and giggling as her husband's cock popped out of her. She didn't seem to be leaking, but she turned around and knelt between his legs, pushing her mouth down on to his softening rod, cleaning it off. Mom and I just watched, enjoying the show.

Finally, she seemed to be finished, and mom helped her get her panties back on while I hoisted Len back into his jeans and buckled him up. They then watched as mom and I dressed.

"You two really sisters?" she asked, almost in wonder.

"Don't you think we look alike?" mom asked, smiling.

"You really do," breathed the woman. "It's so hot that you strip and dance together."

"You two gonna stick around for more of the show?" I queried, adjusting the knot of my shirt at my midriff.

"Tempting, but I really need to get my man home," Jen replied, giving Len almost hungry look. "Get him home and thank him properly for an amazing birthday, and then get him to put a baby in me."

"Far be from us to stand in the way of true love and the world being peopled," mom laughed cheerfully. "Glad you enjoyed yourselves."

Len gave us three hundred dollars and they exited the room, leaving mom and I alone in the dim space. Mom and tucked the three bills into her cleavage and we leaned back against the door, kissing one another again.

It was so weird; I love my mom so much, and I was also so in love with her. I knew that latter point had to be worked through, but right at this moment, I don't think either of us cared. We held one another close and kissed like we were girls in love.

We finally parted, almost panting from the effort of kissing so much. We just stared at one another for several seconds, trying to catch our breath. I wanted to just attack her, teach her clothes off and girl-fuck her, mash my cunt against hers until we screamed and passed out. I craved the sensation of her touch, her caress, her kiss and her wetness. I wanted it all, I wanted it in me, to be a part of me.

"Oh my God, baby," she breathed, her lips glistening with our saliva. 'Let's... let's get back out there and really work ourselves up. Then we'll head back to our cottage and see if we can kill ourselves with fucking. Deal?"

"Deal."

We straightened ourselves out, trying to look refreshed, and then opened the door. With a new vigour, I hit the room again, flashing my best seductive smile. There was a lot of money I had to make if I was gonna catch mom.

***

Mom and I were giggling and laughing as we threw money at one another inside the amateur dressing room. There was the occasional hundred-dollar bill, but if I had to hazard a guess, most of them were twenties. Yes, mom had beaten me, but not by much. After giving the club its share and tipping out the staff, she'd cleared just over a thousand bucks, and me just under. It was pretty spectacular.

We were both still naked as we childishly threw money around. I mean, it's not like we really needed it, we just craved the thrill of making it by being so slutty and naughty. Mom had folded two C-notes into kitty ears and stuck them in her hair and was crawling toward me now, making seductive meowing and purring sounds.

"Mmmmm, good kitty..." I said in a soft voice, sitting in my chair and spreading my legs to show her my puss. I used two fingers to part the thick lips, which were still gooey and glistening with arousal. "Wanna lick?"

Mom was kneeling between my legs and lapping softly at me cunt when the door opened. Tracy came in but paused upon seeing us. Someone jostled her from behind, not expecting her to have stopped dead. The stripper laughed as she saw us. Mom just kept going while I waved at them.