Sapphic Solicitors Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephanie nodded. "Yes..." She leaned down, sticking her tongue out and licking Rose's lips very gently and carefully, and Rose moaned for more as Stephanie pulled back. "Why don't I show you upstairs to my bedroom?"

Rose nodded eagerly. "Yes, please."

Stephanie took Rose by the hand and led her up the spiraled staircase, and soon they made it to the top floor. Stephanie indicated what the various doors were to and, at the end of the hall, she opened the two cherry wood double doors leading to her bedroom. Stephanie's bedroom—the master suite—was truly a sight to behold; it had an empire king-sized bed with a cherry wood four-poster frame, curtains, and a canopy. It also had an impressive bay window just opposite that with matching curtains; reading nook; private access to the library downstairs; a master bathroom; a walk-in closet; a flat screen T.V. mounted just above the bay window; and a desk on the wall between the dressing room/closet which had her desktop computer. The nightstands, which matched the door and bedframes' wood, sported matching Georgian lamps and had two drawers each, and her laptop computer was in the center of the bed.

"Won't be needing that," Stephanie said, placing it upon her desk next to her desktop computer as she shut the doors behind them.

"You really have a beautiful house," Rose said.

Stephanie smiled. "But you didn't come here to admire my house, did you?"

"No," Rose replied, "I came here to admire something else."

Stephanie grinned at her. "Tell me, what was that?"

The younger girl shuddered, slowly growing wet between her legs. "Three guesses," she said, and crossed her fingers that Stephanie would guess.

"My architectural style?"

Rose shook her head. "Two guesses."

"My closet?"

"One guess," Rose said.

"Could it be...me?" Stephanie asked, deliberately standing just out of Rose's reach. "You can tell me the truth."

Rose sighed, desperately wanting Stephanie to touch her. "Yes," she said as Stephanie finally closed the distance between them. Their lips soon found each other's, and their tongues mingled like wet, horny teenagers.

Stephanie chuckled against Rose's lips. "I think we need to lose this," she said, taking off Rose's sweater, revealing a tank top. "This is cute," she said, fondling the college girl.

Rose's knees hit together simultaneously. "You like it?"

Stephanie smiled and leaned down to Rose's ear. "It's what you'd be wearing during a trip to the gym, where I could fuck you in the showers."

Rose moaned at the feeling of Stephanie's hot breath upon her neck. She gasped as Stephanie's lips made contact, her heart beating in her chest, as Stephanie permitted herself to taste Rose's collar bone. "Please..." Rose whispered.

"Do you like it when I kiss you?" Stephanie asked.

"More," Rose begged.

Stephanie pulled back then, running her hand down Rose's tank top. "I'll admit, I have wanted very much to see these..."

Rose blushed again. "Really?"

Stephanie nodded. "Yes. Do you mind if they come out to play?"

Rose shook her head. "They can come out."

Stephanie grinned at Rose's response and motioned for her to lift her arms, which she did. She then pulled the tank top off, revealing the beautiful purple and black lace bra, which held Rose's 34D breasts perfectly. Not wasting any time, Stephanie promptly unhooked Rose's bra, and her breasts stayed perfectly upright, waiting to be sucked. As Stephanie tweaked Rose's nipples, the younger girl watched and suddenly reached out.

"You're wearing too many clothes," she said, proceeding to unzip the golden zipper at the back of Stephanie's black dress with the flared skirt she'd often envied. The dress came off easily, and Rose mentally reminded herself to ask where Stephanie did her lingerie shopping. She made quick work getting her superior out of the dress, heels, and pantyhose, so that Stephanie now only had black lace panties and their matching bra on.

"Like what you see?" Stephanie asked, unzipping the back of Rose's skirt, which fell into a red pool at Rose's feet.

"Yes," Rose replied, hoarsely.

Stephanie smiled and helped Rose step out of her skirt, leaning down and taking one of her nipples into her mouth. She sucked on it for a good thirty seconds before pulling it out of her mouth, then pulled on it slightly with her teeth. She did the same with Rose's second breast and then fondled them for a minute or two. "Do you want to suck my breasts?" she asked.

Rose nodded eagerly, taking off Stephanie's bra and handling her perfect D breasts as well. She took Stephanie's breast into her mouth, and Stephanie ran her fingers through Rose's hair. Rose was remembering breastfeeding as a baby, and often wondered how stimulating it was for her own mother; now, she knew the answer.

"Do you like them?" Stephanie asked.

After sucking the second nipple, did Rose pull back and answer. "Yes," she replied.

Stephanie took off Rose's pantyhose and boots, and found that Rose's matching thong panties were enough to turn anyone on. "Did you want to go farther?" she asked, crossing her fingers that she wasn't pushing her. Yes, she seemed to be enjoying it, but that could've meant anything in this day and age...

"Yes, please," Rose replied.

That was all the answer that Stephanie needed, and she promptly slipped her hand inside the waistband of Rose's panties, and the Rose cried out immediately as Stephanie's fingers grazed her swollen, wet clit. Stephanie chuckled and kept her thumb firmly upon Rose's clit as she slowly guided her other fingers downward, and slowly entered her pussy.

Rose immediately angled herself onto Stephanie's hand, and proceeded to move up and down ever so slightly, and, quite soon, Stephanie was finger-fucking Rose. "Please," Rose moaned as she begged her, "more."

Stephanie purred in Rose's ear, "Always more for you, if you return the favor."

"Just make me come," Rose begged.

"I'll make you come," Stephanie responded, "if you do the same for me—and then we'll grind our pussies together—that's called tribbing."

"Whatever you want," Rose replied, and Stephanie captured her mouth again.

Stephanie managed to walk Rose backward towards the bed, without taking her fingers off her clit or out from inside her pussy. She unhooked Rose's panties with her free hand and managed to get them off, reminding herself to take them off with her teeth next time—if there even was a next time. She proceeded to work Rose's clit, and managed to take off her own panties one-handed as well, and straddled Rose's leg.

"I want us to come together," Stephanie whispered in Rose's ear before veering up. "I want to see your face when I make you come—I want you to explode all over my fingers," she whispered as she worked her clit. "Come for me, baby," Stephanie said, grinding against Rose's leg—she was close but wouldn't come without Rose.

Rose grabbed Stephanie's wrist, pumping it in and out from inside her, wanting Stephanie to fuck her faster. "Harder," she moaned. "Faster... Oh, fuck!" she shouted, and she was on her way to having a home run. "More..." She moaned.

"All for you, baby, all for you," Stephanie assured her.

Suddenly, Rose's eyes got that glazed over look for a moment, and it all went quiet, save for the sounds of two wet pussies. And then, it happened—Rose and Stephanie exploded together, and each of their moans mingled as their juices mixed.

"Fuck me!" Rose screamed.

"Yes! Oh, fuck!" Stephanie moaned, and the two of them quickly climaxed again. Stephanie leaned down and kissed Rose. "How was that?" she asked.

Rose grinned. "Can we try tribbing now?" she asked.

Stephanie grinned; even with Viola, she'd never bounced back so quickly. "Whatever you want, baby," she replied. She angled herself appropriately, spreading her legs so that her enlarged clit met Rose's. Their clits were perfectly swollen and ready to explode again with juices at any moment. They proceeded to grind against each other, their pussies sounding wet and wanting another orgasm.

After about thirty seconds of tribbing, Rose suddenly arched her back, leaning her clit firmly against Stephanie's. "Aah!" she said, the squishing sound of their pussies mingling as they both got closer and closer to orgasm.

"Do you like that?" Stephanie asked. "Do you want more?"

"More!" shouted Rose, and let out another scream. "Fuck me!" she shouted. "Fuck me harder, Stephanie, harder!"

Stephanie smiled; it turned her on to hear Rose talking like that. She angled her hips again, this time a bit more precise when it came to getting an orgasm. "Are you close?"

"Yes," Rose moaned, "yes!"

Suddenly, their backs arched together and both of their pussies opened. Stephanie and Rose each felt the warm, wet juices of their pussies entering one another, and Stephanie immediately fell back against her massive pillows. After she'd recovered, Rose managed to crawl her way towards Stephanie, and lay beside her.

"Hello, you," Stephanie said.

"Hi," Rose said, leaning in as their lips met, their tongues mingling again. "That was amazing, Stephanie. How'd I do my first lesson?" she asked.

Stephanie smiles. "You get an 'A'," she replies.

Rose put out her lips in a mock pout. "How do I get an A+?" she asked.

"That's for your next lesson..."

"There's more?" Rose asked, a glimmer of hope in her voice.

"Of course, after tonight, there's much more..."

"Like what?" Rose asked.

Stephanie laughed. "Well, I think next lesson, I should teach you how you're supposed to eat pussy efficiently..."

"And then what?" Rose wanted to know.

"Oh, you'll just have to wait and see," Stephanie replied, making a mental note to go to the high society sex shop about a mile away—she had so much to teach Rose...

12