Sapphic Solicitors Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He was a real hoot, wasn't he?" Ginnifer asked, but shook her head. "No, I'm not going on a diet, Rose."

"Then what's wrong?" Rose asked.

"Remember your father's new receptionist, Charlotte Stevenson?"

"Yes," Rose said.

Ginnifer sighed, tight-lipped. "This past Christmas, your father and Charlotte got engaged. Your father and I have been growing apart for over a year, and we tried counselling for a few months, but it didn't help."

"But you got along so well... Did he cheat?"

"Technically, yes, but I let him do it..."

"You can't go blaming yourself," Rose immediately said. "You can't think that it was your fault that Dad..."

Ginnifer took Rose's hand. "Sweetheart, it was my fault," she said softly. "When I was at Yale, I had a few relationships with women—other girls..."

Rose's eyes widened. "Other girls?"

"Yes—mainly my roommates. You'd be surprised how many girls want to experiment once they hit eighteen and move out from under their parents' roof. That's why college is so incredible, Rosie—you're allowed to do so many things that you've never done before."

"Mainly your roommates?" Rose wanted to know.

Ginnifer smiled. "Once, I had a relationship with one of my professors," she confessed. "She was the one who encouraged me to go into journalism, as a matter of fact. She doesn't work there anymore—she left about a year and a half after I'd graduated. Her name was Samantha Mallory, and she ended up being my first love. I remember sneaking into her office after knowing her for a few months and telling her how much I wanted her and how long I'd been aching for her to touch me. At first, of course, she was shocked—she was in her mid-thirties and having a girl of nineteen coming to you and telling you that she's had dreams of you going down on her was quite an experience..."

"What happened?" Rose asked, captivated.

"We began a sexual relationship and a romantic one ended up lasting until a month before my graduation. If it were up to me, I would've let it go on forever, but she said that I was just starting out and that she wanted me to experience everything. I had a few relationships with men and women leading up to my engagement with your father, but nothing serious. I loved your father, Rose, but I was never in love with him. I married him for you—because you were at a crucial time in your young adult life and I thought you needed a female influence."

"So, it's really over, then?" Rose asked in the lull silence which followed. "You and my father are divorcing?"

"Yes," Ginnifer confirmed. "We expect all the paperwork to go through this summer. Once June hits and my show goes off the air during the summer months, I'm going to leave the big house and find my own place. Your father has been exceptionally generous towards me—he bought me a new place in my name and I get to keep my car and any jewelry from the marriage, except for the wedding ring, which belonged to your grandmother. I asked him if I could give it to you, today, as a matter of fact, as sort of a symbol of love and how much I've enjoyed being your mother figure for three years." Ginnifer slipped the ring from the third finger of her left hand and opened Rose's hand, placing the ring inside her palm and closing her fingers around the piece of fine jewelry.

The moment Ginnifer's hands contacted with Rose's skin, it was an instantaneous reaction. It was almost as if a bolt of lightning had come forth from Ginnifer's fingertips and traveled from Rose's arm, up to her breasts, and pierced her heart. A second bolt had gone downwards, landing firmly between her legs and causing Rose to feel herself becoming wet. Rose reached out then and gripped Ginnifer's hand.

"I have to tell you something..."

"What is it?" Ginnifer asked, concerned.

"I was angry when my father brought you home—not angry in the stepmother sense, but I was angry because I was jealous."

"What?" Ginnifer demanded.

Rose's eyes locked with Ginnifer's. "I wanted you," she said softly. "I wanted you for myself, that's why I was jealous. I was angry that my father had you, and I wanted you so badly. I would always go to my bedroom and half the time I would cry that I couldn't have you. The other half of the time, I'd fantasize about you coming into my bedroom, and closing and locking the door behind you. Then, you'd climb into bed with me, and kiss me and touch me and lick my pussy—which would be dripping wet for you—and tell me how much you loved me. Then you'd tell me to call you 'Mommy' as I made you come, over and over again. Our juices would mix and we'd promise to be together forever..."

"Rose..." "I know it sounds crazy—I'll be the first to admit that," Rose said quickly. "But I couldn't help it, Ginnifer, and I'm sorry. I'm sorry I couldn't control my thoughts, but I wanted you more than anything. I started wearing makeup and bikinis whenever my dad would go on business trips because I thought that you would want to make love to me. I remember practically touching myself in front of you, but you never did anything so I thought you were totally oblivious, straight, or that I wasn't your type..."

Ginnifer shuddered. "You're more than my type," she replied. "I pretended to be totally oblivious because I was married to your father, and I thought you were just acting out to get attention. Like, maybe you thought that if you acted hyper-sexualized that I'd just plan more fun things to do with you to keep you occupied. Had I known that you'd had these feelings for me, I would have discussed them with you..."

"But would you have made love to me?" asked Rose.

"Rose..."

Rose got to her knees in front of Ginnifer, moving her hand between her stepmother's legs and gently massaging her clit. "Would you have made love to me?" she whispered, staring up at Ginnifer, the object of her affections for three whole years.

Ginnifer shivered once again. "I would have tried to stop it," she replied, honestly. "I wouldn't have wanted anything to ruin my marriage to your father—if it had, I probably wouldn't have been able to see you anymore. But, on those nights when he was on business trips, I would lie awake for hours, attempting to reason with myself. On the one hand, you were eighteen, and I remembered you telling me about sleeping with Jackson, so it wasn't as if you were completely inexperienced when it came to sex. On the other hand, you were my stepdaughter, and I was married to your father, and I knew that had I ever dared acted upon my feelings, your father could have run the risk of finding out. I couldn't bear the notion of forcing myself never to see you again, Rose—I wanted you so desperately that I convinced myself that having you in my life at all was a privilege..."

Rose bit her lip.Say something,she commanded herself.You've waited for this moment for three whole years—and you've gotten Stephanie's permission! Plus, she's divorcing your father, you're over the age of consent, and you've admitted to mutually wanting each other, and besides, that roommate of yours won't be home anytime soon...Rose withdrew her hand from in between Ginnifer's legs, and a shiver of delight went through her body when Ginnifer let out a slight whimper of disappointment.

"I want you." It was such a simple sentence uttered by Rose, but she couldn't stand it anymore—not anymore. She took ahold of Ginnifer's face in her hands and opened her mouth; their lips met, and their tongues mingled behind them as they tasted one another. Rose felt herself getting wet and wanted nothing more than for this feeling to continue. Pulling back, she took Ginnifer's had and eagerly led her from the dining room, through the kitchen, down the hallway, past the living room, and up the grand staircase. They crossed immediately to the master bedroom and opened the door, and Ginnifer hesitated in the doorway.

"Your dad can't find out..."

Rose closed the distance between them again and threw her arms around Ginnifer, their lips locking again. "You don't belong to him anymore," she said simply. She pulled her soon-to-be ex-stepmother across the threshold of her bedroom and shut and locked the door behind them before pulling her onto the bed. She threw herself down before pulling Ginnifer on top of her and the pair of them continued kissing. "I love you," Rose whispered as Ginnifer's lips contacted her neck. "Whenever I said that, I meant it in this way..."

"I know," Ginnifer assured her, rising up to stare down at her. "I love you, too."

Rose and Ginnifer made quick work of undressing each other, and their pantyhose lay in tattered piles in various places around Rose's bedroom. Rose let out a gasp as soon as Ginnifer's fingers contacted her pussy, and heard the sound of digits stimulating a wet vagina. She arched her back, opening her legs further, and Ginnifer slipped a finger inside her.

"You're so wet," Ginnifer whispered. "You feel amazing."

"Put my pussy on yours," Rose whispered, "I want to feel you..."

Ginnifer looked utterly delighted at Rose's generosity and captured her mouth again, before slipping her fingers out from Rose's pussy and sucking them dry. She then opened her own legs and their clits contacted with one another, and Rose let out a piercing shriek as they began rubbing their most intimate of organs together.

"I've wanted this for so long," Rose moaned, arching her back. "Sometimes, when Dad had a business trip, I'd cut school early in the hopes that you'd be there, waiting for me, and that you'd want to fool around..."

"Oh, my god," Ginnifer moaned, opening her legs further, her own clit swelling against Rose's as her stepdaughter shared her memories of her.

"I remember sometimes crawling into your bed at night when Dad was away, pretending that I'd had a bad dream... I remembered getting wet from being next to you, and how I'd wished for you to touch me... To touch my swollen clit, to lick me, to make me come in your mouth, to come in my mouth... I wanted you so much..."

Ginnifer began scissoring faster. "I remember you sitting out by the pool in those little bikinis of yours... I wanted to go out there and flip you over," Ginnifer said. "I wanted to flip you over, to take off your bikini bottoms, and taste your ass..."

Rose screamed then as the orgasm took her, which was just enough to send Ginnifer over the edge as well. Rose allowed Ginnifer to move from her position, and the two of them just lay next to one another, staring at the ceiling. "That was amazing," Rose whispered, raising her hand up in the air.

Ginnifer raised her hand as well, so as their hands tangled in one another, their fingers looping together eternally. "Fantastic," Ginnifer whispered. "I want this feeling to last forever..."

It was the sudden stack of documents that landed before Rose that caused her to look up, and it was there that she saw Stephanie standing above her.

"Lost in thought?" Stephanie asked.

Rose flushed and got to her feet. "No, of course not," she said quickly. "Do you need these to be filed, Miss Rollins?"

Stephanie raised her eyebrows at Rose's formality but nodded. "Yes—in the main file cabinet in the storage room, please, years 1990 until 2000."

"No problem," Rose said, walking around the desk and taking the pile. She maneuvered her way out of her small cubicle and walked down the lane of other cubicles, all the way down to the storage room.

Stephanie turned and caught a glimpse of Rose's chair. The desk chair was the stereotypical black fabric, but it was darker in the center, where it appeared Rose had spilled something. A drink, perhaps, or the contents of her vagina in a moment of office weakness. A smile playing at her lips, Stephanie left Rose's cubicle and went in the direction of her office, where her secretary, Jasmine, sat. "Jasmine?"

Jasmine looked up, her Asian looks never lost on many of her male employees. "Yes, Miss Rollins?" she asked promptly.

"Hold all my calls, will you? I have a personal matter to attend to in the file room."

"Other than Partridge, you're the only partner here today," Jasmine said. "Drake and Kennedy are in court and Falkner is on vacation."

"What's Partridge's schedule like today?"

"Meetings until noon out of the office and then she has a business lunch. She won't be back until two," Jasmine said. "Just saw Rose Matthews going into the storage room..."

"Thank you, Jasmine. Hold all my calls and if anyone asks, I'm not here."

"Yes, Miss Rollins," Jasmine said quickly, getting back to work.

Stephanie smiled and continued down the lane of cubicles and walked into the storage room. The cubicles surrounding it were empty that day, as many workers were on vacation or ill at this time of year, which made this even more deliciously wrong. Stephanie opened the storage room door fully and stepped inside, closing and locking it behind her. "Oh, Rose?" she called.

Rose peeked out from behind a file cabinet. "Yes, Miss Rollins?"

Stephanie advanced towards her then, seeing that Rose was nearly finished with half the pile. "I highly suggest you leave that for later," she said, taking the pile from her and placing it on top of the cabinet, and shutting the door with her hip.

"Miss Rollins?" Rose asked.

Stephanie smiled down at Rose, predatory-like. "You fucked your stepmother this weekend, didn't you, Rose?"

Rose flushed all over again, and Stephanie's suspicion was correct. "Yes."

Stephanie stepped forward, successfully backing Rose into a corner. She picked up Rose and set her down upon a box, so that they were eye-level. "Why don't we talk about it?"

"Miss Rollins..."

Stephanie leaned down and kissed Rose, and reached up beneath her skirt, delighted at how wet Rose was. "Do you like this?" she asked.

"Yes."

"Do you have a good memory?"

"Yes."

"Do you remember me asking you to tell me about sleeping with your stepmother?"

Rose nodded, arching her back, wanting Stephanie to put her fingers inside her. "Yes..." She moaned, grabbing Stephanie's wrist and pulling it closer to her.

"You want me to put my fingers inside you, don't you, Rose?"

"Yes," Rose whispered, arching her back further at the wonderful sensation that flowed through her whenever Stephanie touched her.

"Well, you will get them inside you, Rose—and I will make you come—but only until you tell me about what happened with you and your stepmother."

Rose opened her eyes and locked them with Stephanie's. "It was wonderful," she said immediately, "but nobody makes me feel the things that you do."

Stephanie smiles immediately; as an attorney, she'd been specially trained to figure out of a person was lying or not—Rose was telling the truth, and, she had to admit, it made her wet to discover that Rose liked her better in bed than her stepmother. "That was the right answer," she said, closing her lips around Rose's and proceeding to pump her pussy. "Do you like that? Do you like that, Rose?" she whispered into her mouth.

"Yes," Rose said, encircling her legs around Stephanie's waist and throwing her arms around her neck in an instantaneous motion. "Harder..."

"Harder? You want it harder?" "Yes!" Rose said.

"Tell me what you want," Stephanie whispered. "Tell me how you want to be punished for fucking Ginnifer..."

"I want you to do it harder," Rose whispered, pushing her heels against Stephanie's back to make an all-around pumping motion. "I want it harder. I want you to finger fuck me! Then I want to go home with you, and I want you to fuck me with a strap-on! Then I want you to spank me because I did a bad thing by fucking Ginnifer! I gave into weakness and I shouldn't have done that! I should have waited patiently for you to teach me everything you know! Then I want you to stick out your tongue and put it inside my asshole! I want you to fuck me with your tongue until just before I come, and then I want you to put a strap-on in my ass! I need to be punished, I need to be punished, I need to be punished..."

Stephanie stopped. "Did Jackson fuck you in the ass?"

"No."

"Did anyone ever fuck you in the ass?"

"No," Rose moaned, clearly displeased at Stephanie withholding pleasure.

"Fine," Stephanie said. "You'll be fucked in the ass so hard that you won't walk right for the next week. Are you prepared for that?"

"I just want you!" Rose shouted. "I just want you to fuck me... Please, please fuck me, Stephanie Rollins!" she shouted.

Stephanie nodded. "Oh, I'll fuck you," she replied, and proceeded to fuck Rose's pussy until she came all over her hand.

Rose collapsed against Stephanie, waves of pleasure surging through her a mile a minute. "I want this," she whispered. "I just want you... Please, please take me back to your place after work and punish me..."

Stephanie sank her teeth into Rose's neck ever so slightly, and Rose bounced a little at the taste of newfound pleasure. "You'll be punished," Stephanie assured her. "You'll be punished so much so that you'll never want to share a bed with anyone ever again."

"Never again," Rose whispered, reaching down and taking ahold of Stephanie's wrist and inserting her fingers back inside her again.

12