Sara and Steve... Again

Story Info
Sara and Steve find each other again...
2.7k words
4.6
21k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve. The one man who was there when I first assumed the name Sara. The first man to make love to me. The first man I ever took in my pussy and in my mouth. The first man who treated me like a real woman.

Steve. The first man I fell in love with.

I often think about him, sometimes everyday and sometimes here and there. When we broke things off, the feeling of his loss hurt. In those first few months, I filled the loss with random guys. Some were just to feel the warm touch of a man and some were just to fill the loneliness. What was fact was that even with those men, I saw him in my mind when those other men took me.

Steve was more than an above average cock. He was more than a hard fuck. He genuinely loved me and I can say I was in love with him. How he took me out for dinner dressed as Sara and despite some people giving me a second glance, he made me feel like the most beautiful woman there.

He would dress me as his fantasy and that's when I realized how to be pleasurable for men, but also how to find pleasure for myself. While he loved the lingerie and stockings, it transformed me fully.

The sad part is he never got to experience the fully realized version of myself, the Sara that leaves and breathes femininity 24/7. It was due to him where I became Sara. It was him that treated me as a woman rather than a man in women's clothes.

So when I saw him at the supermarket, I was stunned. I couldn't move. I stood in the aisle and knew it was him. All the memories washed over me. That first afternoon when he walked in on me, in my pantyhose, skirt and blouse. The first kiss. The first time he entered me.

All of the nights he laid in bed with me, how is arms felt wrapped around me, his breath on the back of my neck and how he made me feel safe. It made me weak and at this very second, I was too weak. Too weak to walk to him and say hello.

I don't think he noticed me and to be honest, if there was silence, the slamming of my heart in my chest would have given me away. I was nervous.

He was staring at cereal and I stood at the top of the aisle. For the first time, I felt inadequate. I was in my work clothes, so a gray skirt with red blouse, red heels and some very sheer nude stockings. While normally I know I'd turn the head of any red blooded American man with my outfit, and the very sheer and sexy panties I wore underneath would guarantee a man cumming in seconds, I felt as if I wasn't sexy enough to say hello.

As I'm lost in my thoughts, I never realized that he was standing in front of me. When I came too, became aware of my surroundings, I was forced to confront the only man to have and break my heart.

He was in front of me and smiling and I forced a fake smile. We said hello and talked briefly. He was visiting friends and his parents. I talked about my life. How I went full time, started hormones and had my breasts done.

As he looked me up and down, his smile getting bigger and bigger, I started to get back to normal. I started to feel more relaxed and soon the innocent small talk turned to me remembering what I loved about him. As my hand stroked his cheek and I could smell his cologne and started to drift again.

We walked to the self serve cashier and as he rang his stuff and I rang mine, every single feelin and memory flooded my head. I felt drunk. We walked to our cars as he told me he was in town for a couple of weeks and as we got to my car, I had to do something.

I kissed him. Not the innocent kiss. Not the awkward kiss of two former lovers. It was a kiss of passion. It was hard and forceful. It lit me on fire. I tingled and felt completely numb. We embraced and pulled each other as close as we could. I could feel more than his tongue in my mouth or his hands on my back. I felt his amazing cock. The first cock I ever had and it was hard. It throbbed and as we kissed, it was as if we never were apart.

In my bathroom, after I washed and cleaned, I worked on my hair and makeup. My hands shook and could only be slowed down by a hearty glass of wine. Even halfway through my glass of Chardonnay, I found it hard to keep still.

Steve was coming over. My first and most amazing lover was coming to my home and even though this was far more than what I could have ever imagined, I was almost canceled. I was a chicken and didn't want to get hurt. I also remembered how it felt to be with him and I wanted that again.

As I slid on my very sheer black stockings and my black lace panties, the feeling it gave me was amazing. I love how these panties wrap up my sensitive cock and I know how it made Steve feel. He loved my black stockings.

I slid on my very tight and very sexy black dress, slipped on my strappy stilettos and touched up my makeup. I wanted to be perfect. I wanted his jaw to drop on the floor the minute I opened the door.

And it did. When I opened the door, he was flushed. I smiled as he stumbled to find words to say. I grabbed my purse and asked if he was ready to go out for drinks. As much as I'm sure he wanted to stay and just fuck the ever living hell out of me and as much as I wanted his large shaft sliding in my ass, I decided at the last minute to play the coquette. I wanted to tease him. I wanted him to earn this girls ass and mouth.

We went to a place not far from my place. I wanted to be able to get back to my place as fast as possible if we couldn't wait. When I'm horny and want it, I don't want to wait to get my mans cock. Although now I'm thinking how hot it would be to suck his cock while Steve was driving.

After a couple of drinks and some even smaller conversation, he asked me if I was seeing anyone. I blushed and shook my head a little. I mean if I play coy it's cute but I'm sure he doesn't want to hear about the men who've fucked me.

He wasn't buying it and found it hard that I haven't found another man since we last met. I tried to be coy again but decided to be honest, to a point. I told him I dated a couple of guys since we last were together and he seemed truly jealous.

I asked him about his dating life. He talked about a girl he saw right after we dated but he couldn't really make a commitment to her. Inside I was dancing but didn't want to show that he had the same effect on me. I wanted to be as aloof as I could.

As we snacked and had another drink, everything flooded my mind. Not just the emotional feelings but I felt a yearning. A yearning to have him in an intimate way, one that I haven't truly had since we last saw each other.

Of the men I have been with, the men that fulfilled their desires with me, the men who were amazing and those that were OK, I never had the intimacy I was needing right at this moment. As we shared smiles and laughs, my body and mind required, needed him.

As I was seated next to him rather than across from him, I sat so that I faced him. I made sure that when my legs crossed he would be able to see the top of my stockings and the garter used to hold them. I wore his favorite perfume. I wanted him to know that I wanted him. When he placed his hand on my stocking covered thigh, slowly moving it up, I knew he was ready. I uncrossed my legs as a silent way to say I wanted him.

It didn't take long when we finally walked into my condo. Already sliding our tongues deep into our mouths, his kiss was familiar but felt so new. So invigorating. My blood rushed all over my body and I couldn't wait.

I was his obedient slut. His sissy. He made me the woman I have grown into. While he caught me by accident, he never treated me less than a woman he loved. Tonight I'm going to show him how much he meant to me.

I had his pants off in record time and I'm on my knees. His warm and fleshy 9 inches stands engorged and erect and mere inches from my mouth. My warm and wet mouth knows the surface of his penis. I've mapped it out and can navigate it perfectly. My full and red lipstick painted lips open and I slide him him. I take him deep in my mouth and close my lips, his balls touching my chin. I slowly pull my head back and feel every vein run along my tongue as his swilled head parts my lips.

I make a small slurping sound and smack my lips as I lift his hard dick up and let my tongue bathe the underside of his cock. I lick him from tip to taint. I grab his hard and thick cock softly with my hands and take him deep down my throat. I love how his cock almost makes me gag.

I build a steady momentum of deep throating him and I can feel my own cock getting hard. It struggles in my panties so with my free hand, I slid the waist of my panties down and release my own cock.

I bob my head faster and faster, knowing that I want to edge him. I don't bother to stoke him as I want my mouth to do all the work. I grab his tight ass and use that as the leverage to take him fast and deep.

Steve thrusts as I reach the end of his amazing shaft and soon, he starts to fuck my throat. His hands go behind my hair and he uses my mouth and throat as his other pussy. As he does this, I try to moan.

I pull his cock out of my mouth and look at it. It's smeared with my lipstick and spit. It glistens in the light and I try to catch my breath. He puts his fingers under my chin and lifts my head up. We made eye contact and we both smiled at each other.

As I stood up, we embrace and kiss. I feel his meaty cock on mine and for the first time ever, I shot cum, filling my panties with my sissy cum. It was the most incredible feeling that as this man kissed me that I was able to release my warm and sticky cum without being touched or sucked on. As I ejaculated, as his tongue slides around my mouth, I let out the sissiest moan.

He picks me up and carried me in his arms to my room. We are still kissing and my warm cum is sticking to my still throbbing sissy cock. As he laid me on the bed, I shot out my last drop of cum.

He unzipped my dress and slid it off of me. He tossed it to the floor and it flushed my memory of that first day he saw me dressed. How awkward I was wearing girls clothes. How awkward I was as he kissed me. Now here I am, not an awkward man in girls clothes but a sexy and beautiful woman with the man I once loved.

As he looked at me he smiled. He smiled as he scanned my figure. My black stockings and heels. My lace bra and my cum stained panties. He kneeled down on the side of the bed and his tongue licked my panties. He tasted my cum and smiled.

He slowly pulled them down and cleaned off my still stiff and very sensitive sissy clitty. His tongue and mouth bathed my cock and as he swallowed me, I squirted my sissy cum again. As amazing as it was to have my lover suck me off and swallow the small amount of cum I had left, I knew he hasn't cummed. I knew that I had to satisfy Steve.

I whispered in his ear that I wanted him. I didn't want anything more than for him to slide his massive cock right into my pussy. He smiled. He always smiled just before he fed my sissy ass his throbbing cock.

I sucked his cock quickly before I laid on my back. As he positioned himself, his cock now wet with my spit, he lifted my legs up and over his shoulders. I loved how my nylon covered legs felt over his broad shoulder and Steve pressed his raging hard dick right onto my hole.

I smiled as his cock pierced my ass and slide slowly. I bit my tongue. It's been too long since I've not only had a man of this girth and size penetrate me but one I loved at one time.

He took his time as he slowly inched his way into my ass. The deeper he went the harder I clenched. I wanted him deep in me but wasn't prepared for him. He went slower and as he filled my ass with fleshy goodness, I let out a loud moan.

His hands worked my legs. Steve loved nylons and loved black ones the most. His hands ran up and down and just the touch sent me over the moon.

With in moments, he was able to feed my tight and amazingly wet ass with his entire cock. It felt amazing and the more he slid in and out, fucking me with his amazing and God like cock, the more I drifted to all the times we fucked.

He feed me, driving his cock back and forth and when his head would hit my prostate, I would have the most intense mini orgasms. He fucked me so amazingly that I would moan and scream. Each orgasm sent me to places I forgot.

He pumped and drove and I had another orgasm. My hard cock quivered and twitched then delivered a thick rope of my sissy cum. Each thrust shot my sissy load all over my stomach.

I moaned how I loved his cock. I screamed for him to fuck me. I wanted to be fucked. He drove harder and faster. He fed me his cock. In and out. Deep and deeper.

I felt his shiver and his cock was throbbing harder than ever before. Seconds later, he filled me.

His cum shot out hard and fast. I felt it deep in my ass and it was so warm and sticky. Each pump deep into my ass meant more cum to slowly leak out of me later.

As he deposited the last of his manly cum I felt amazing. I slid my legs off of his shoulders and he collapsed next to me on the bed. For the rest of the night, Steve laid next to me and we both fell asleep.

The next morning, with his cum still seeping out of we sore and well used pussy, I decided to wake him up with my mouth.

For the next hour, I slowly blew him while his deft hands slid up and down my stiff clit. While I came fast, he enjoyed it and fed me my breakfast. A cup full of Steve.