Sara and the Natives

Story Info
A rich heiress pays to have her fantasy fulfilled.
3.2k words
3.72
91.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,347 Followers

Sara dragged a deep relaxing breath into her chest as she felt the crisp sea breeze crossover her bared chest. Her hardened nipples were pointed straight upward at the cloudless sky overhead and her entire body glistened with a combination of sweat and oil. Whatever tan lines she may have had when the trip began were long since faded and her entire body had an even tan now. The black shades she perpetually wore concealed her pretty brown eyes that occasionally opened to see who was ogling her. She didn't mind. Actually she only minded when nobody was checking her out. She'd spent the last several months working out to tone her body into its current Coke bottle form. Sara stood up and tossed pulling her glasses off with one hand. She tied her bikini top on and walked to the railing. The sun was still hours away, the only light was that of the full moon hanging low over the island. She could see the waves crashing over the sand, it was less than a hundred yards away. A good swim but nothing she couldn't handle.

She could have waited until morning and a boat would carrier to the island but patience was not one of Sara's many and varied virtues. It wasn't that far a swim anyway and besides this was probably the only real danger she'd get despite the thousand of waivers she'd been required to sign to Fantasies Inc. There was a brief moment when she considered not diving in, not being the first person to live out their dream on the mysterious island. Her consideration didn't stop her from placing one foot on the railing. After another brief moment of doubt flashed in her mind before she dove into the dark water.

The water was surprisingly warm almost like bathwater engulfing the young woman. Her lithe body glided easily through the water touching the sandy bottom before opening her eyes. The water was crystal clear, even in the near complete darkness she could see fish lazily swimming around her and the bright moon overhead. Bracing herself against the bottom Sara launched herself to surface and started swimming toward the shore.

It had been years since the last time she'd swam. It came naturally to her though, there was no fear of drowning but she hadn't even covered half the distance when her limbs started to tire. It started with a simple ache in her arms that forced her to slow her stroke. A moment later it was a burning in her thighs that had her looking back at the ship. I could go back to the boat. She thought treading water for a moment. It quickly dawned on her that she couldn't swim to the boat. It was the same distance from her to the boat as it was to the shore. More importantly though there was no way anybody would hear here shouting on the boat. She'd just float there until she drown, the only real option was go keep going.

Sara took a deep breath and started swimming again, this time remembering some of her training from lifeguard training. Lay on your back, elementary backstroke is the easiest stroke in the world. Breathe. Stroke. Breathe. Stroke. It was still exhausting and every single muscle in her body screamed as her blood seemed to burn inside her. The fuck was I thinking? No answer came to mind as she continued toward the distant beach.

Breathe. Stroke. Breathe. Stroke. She had to keep the rhythm going, it was the only thing keeping her going. She wasn't thinking about the pain, she wasn't thinking about how much farther it was. The battery acid coursing through her veins was an annoying detail. The only thing that was in her mind was a simple one, two rhythm. Breathe. Stroke. Breath. Stroke. I wonder how far it is?

That simple inquiry destroyed the rhythm. It didn't take much, her body was just looking for an opening to fail her and fail it did. Her legs stopped kicking for a moment sinking beneath the water dragging her head under. She was half beneath the water when she tried to breath inhaling a mouthful of salty water into her lungs fueling her panic.

AIR! It was the driving thought in her as she started thrashing her arms and legs frantically trying to get back to the surface. Her head broke the surface granting her a breath of air before a wave drove her back beneath the surface. Sara spun in the water for an moment and when she managed to stop herself she was lost. The moon had slipped over the horizon, or behind a cloud. Wherever it was she couldn't see it, or anything else. Weightless and blind in the water she wasn't sure which way was up.

Sara's lung burned and cried out for oxygen threatening to force her to breathe, something she couldn't do. She'd read enough on people drowning, how after a while without oxygen you pass out and your body will attempt to breathe. How your lungs flood with water and you die painfully. The waves continued pushing on Sara as she tried curling into a ball. If she remembered right it she would float up to the surface quickly.

Only she didn't. She stayed, it seemed in exactly the same place as the pain in her chest expanded slowly. Sara bit down on her lips trying to keep herself from breathing for a few more precious seconds when panic settled in firmly and she started thrashing in the water. Something soft and firm hit her feet, but she couldn't figure out what it was as she snapped upright.

Her head broke the surface of the water at exactly the same time that her mouth gaped open drawing in a breath of cool air. It wasn't water, she wasn't drowning. She was standing in chest deep water. A wave crashed over her head pushing her forward towards the beach. The water was supporting her weight, her legs were like mush beneath her struggling towards the shore. As soon as the water as the water fell past her knees she stumbled. The very next wave knocked her from her down to her knees.

Sputtering Sara crawled the rest of the way onto the beach before collapsing there. "Made it." She whispered spitting the wet sand out of her mouth. Her fingers dug into the soft sand as she tried to pull herself just a few feet farther up the beach. Sara literally dragged her body past the water line so the breaking waves only came up to her breasts rather than her face. She folded her arms beneath her head and let her eyes drift shut.

It seemed like she'd only just closed her eyes when she was violently wrenched awake. A fist was tangled in her hair pulling her face up out of the sand to stare into a pair of dark brown eyes.

The man who held her wasn't even as tall as she was. He was dark skinned and sinewy, like something you'd expect from National Geographic. His face and chest were completely covered with dark black tribal tattoos that formed no discernable pattern or picture and a bone pierced his septum. His tongue lazily played with the nose ring/bone as he screeched at her in some unintelligible language.

A second man stood behind him curiously staring at Sara then pulling a crude knife from his hip. Both men were wearing simple leather loincloths that didn't quite cover their maleness. The man slowly approached closer taking the blade and pressing it against her throat.

Sara couldn't scream, her voice fled as she looked into the man's eyes. She instantly knew he wasn't an actor, the knife wasn't fake and she was in no way safe. Her body trembled as she felt the sharp tip of the knife travel down her neck to her chest lightly grazing over her flesh and slitting the bikini top off. As soon as her breasts were freed the man exploded into tirade of short quick words pointed excitedly at them. The other man shook his head and wrenched her head to one side painfully twisting her neck in the process.

Now she could see at least a dozen more men approaching across the sands. They were all similarly dressed, leather or fur loincloths. Tattoos on every one of them and several had piercing in either their noses or ears. Most of them were armed in some way, either holding daggers or spears as they made their way down the beach towards her.

The sun was starting to rise over the horizon by this point lighting the night sky and revealing the distant boat. Mr. Murray will be here soon. The thought of rescue almost buoyed her spirits. Whatever hope she had left her though when the man holding her hair slammed her down on the sand. Before she got a chance to react two of the natives had her ankles spread so wide she was certain she'd split open.

"Stop!" She shrieked trying vainly to closer her legs. The men easily held her in place randomly spouting gibberish between them. "No, stop!" Sara screamed as the man with the dagger walked between her spread legs and smiled. Despite the fist tangled in her hair Sara managed to get her head up high enough to watch the man spit on his cock and spread it around with his fingers.

It was nothing impressive, probably less than five inches and it was already hard. At that moment though it was the most horrific thing she'd ever scene and it was pointed at her bared nethers. The man got down on his knees and pointed his cock at her opening.

A terrified shriek tore free of Sara's lips as she felt his manhood plunge into her. In a single stroke he was buried in her cunt. She noticed then just how short he actually was, his face was conveniently nestled between her tits. Each hand reached up and grasped a mound of flesh and dug his dirty fingers into her skin and looked into her eyes. Sara couldn't find the will to drag her eyes away from his, instead she stared back as her rapist plunged his cock into her body.

It only took a few deep thrusts before her insolent body began to betray her. It started with an odd wetness between her thighs. Tears started to flood her eyes as she started grinding her hip against the invading cock. Fear, lust and pain overwhelmed her till she could only sob while the tiny man continued to ravage her body. The native's cock war far from the largest she'd ever felt but it certainly hit the right spots driving her body closer and closer to the edge.

She bit down on her lip, drawing a slight trickle of blood as she tried to drown out the growing buzz. It was impossible to ignore the cock sawing in and out of her body though. She couldn't even find the will power to keep fighting against her urges. Even the pain of his dirty nails digging at her breasts. The only thing in her mind was how great his cock felt plunging into her.

Sara opened her mouth to scream as the man's cock started pulsing inside her. She could feel the warm cream erupting from his manhood and flooding her innards. Even worse she could feel her body clenching tightly around him, trying to draw every last drop out of the little man's cock as he pushed himself as far into her as he could manage.

The native kept his cock buried inside her until it softened, then he pulled it out, wiping the mixture of juices on her thighs and casually said something to his companions. Sara looked around dumbly to see which of the little men would be next to rape her ready to accept her fate now.

Instead her head was wrenched back down into the sand and something soft, a sponge perhaps, was shoved into her mouth then tied in place with a piece of twine. Her wrists and ankles were quickly done up as well. A spear was thrust between her arms and legs and with two in front and two behind they lifted her easily off the sand and started walking into the jungle.

Oh my god where are they taking me? Sara tried to shriek but the sponge absorbed every sound. She couldn't get enough leverage to escape either, even if she could they would easily capture her again. They didn't give her a lot of time to think though, she felt a light prick in her side. Sara had just long enough to recognize it as a dart before she passed out.

Sara groaned around the sponge as she fought to open her eyes. When she managed she realized she was still bound, a few feet off the ground. She couldn't see much from her position, most of what she could see was a tight circle of tents. Like something you'd expect to see in National Geographic. Beside her was a huge pot, nearly the size of a small spa.

She'd barely gotten her eyes opened when they started crowding around her around her chattering. There didn't seem to be any women at all, she was surrounded by men on all sides.

To her left was the man who'd initially captured her, she recognized him by the bone piercing his nose. He was glaring down at her wagging his cock only inches from her face. With a twisted smile walked over to her and finally spoke in English. He spoke extremely slowly as he struggled to force his lips to form the foreign words. "Wake bitch." He stepped closer and slammed his hard cock down over her forehead. "Suck."

Sara looked up at him in amazement, it was the combination of that he'd spoke and what he said. The idea of refusing him lasted all of one second, the hesitation ended with him thrusting his thumbs into the corners of her mouth and forcing her lips open. A moment later his cock was buried in her throat pumping slowly back and forth. The moment he slammed his cock into her mouth her body retched, attempting to regect the invading phallus. Her throat clenched down and her stomach tightened as he used her face like the way he had her pussy earlier.

Her assailant laughed as he thrust in and out of her mouth watching her body wriggle to escape him. Of course dangling by her hands and feet there would be no escape for her, she could barely turn her head with his cock lodged firmly in her throat. Sara tried to scream around the invading cock, she couldn't get a single sound to escape her lips though, instead a particularly deep thrust forced her to lunge forward coating his cock in a layer of spit.

Around her she could hear the combined laughter and chattering of the rest of the men. She wouldn't have paid attention if another man hadn't walked up along side her and stretched her mouth farther forcing her to accept to cocks between her lips. In tandem the two sawed in and out of her mouth letting her coat them both in spittle. From her inverted angle she could see her frothy white spittle oozing down over both men's nut sacks, gathering in the black tangle of pubic hair.

Suddenly her lower half was cut down letting her ass slam onto the hard dirt beneath her. Sara barely noticed that her legs were free, she was too concerned with keeping air in her lungs. The spittle coating the men's cocks had started dripping down into her nose making it even harder for her to breath. The worst part was that part of her was enjoying being degraded. It was exactly what she'd always wanted and now that it was happening her body was going wild.

She could feel her juices oozing down between her thighs and her clit started throbbing in anticipation. One of the men lifted her up slightly and sat her down on his cock. Sara gasped around the invading cocks as a third dick invaded her body. Her hips instantly started grinding on the man's cock driving to the spots she needed to feel it.

Between her lips Sara felt one of the cocks beginning to pulsate in her mouth. In her position there wasn't much she could do to help other than try to work her tongue against her. Her mouth was completely stuffed with cock though, more than she thought was possible as the two men continued their assault. Her jaw began ache and her lips felt like they would split for sure each time the men pushed inward.

Sara's eyes clenched shut as her own spit oozed over her cheeks and over her eyes. A man straddled her hips then and roughly gripped her tits. His fingers mauled her nipples as his hard cock ground against her clit. A pair of fingers were forced into her pussy stretching her open. Sara groaned around the cocks in her mouth as she felt a second cock stretching her pussy wider than it had ever been.

Sara shrieked in pain as the two men started hammering into her cunt. Most of the sound was drown out as one of the cocks stretching her lips open started spurting hot jizz in her mouth. She sounded like she was gargling the cum oozing into her mouth. Sara gagged spewing cum out of her lips and over her cheeks again. A desperate groan rumble in her throat as the thick cream slid down her gullet into her stomach.

That at least earned her a little reprieve as one of the cocks softened and fell out of her mouth leaving the helpless victim being triple penetrated. A few thrusts later the second man pulled out of her mouth spewing her already messy face with his cum. Her entire face was covered in a combination of tears, spit and cum that sealed her left eye shut. The right was barely able to see through a blurred lens of cum.

Sara sobbed in pain as the two men's assault on her pussy reached a climax. Both men pulling back at the same time and slamming forward as one. Both were pulsing inside her at the same time, hammering into her pussy stretching it beyond anything she'd ever imagined. Then literally flooding her insides with cum, she could feel each blast flooding her insides as the men climaxed inside her then stepped away.

The men untied Sara's arms letting her collapse to the floor to exhausted to do anything else. For a moment she stayed like that but then the men gripped tied her arms behind her back, then her ankles as well hog tying her and lifting her up.

"No more." Sara whimpered as she was lifted into the air. There was no fight in her even when she spotted the enormous black caldron they seemed to be headed towards.

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,347 Followers