Sara & Wayne Ch. 01

Story Info
A trip out for a husband and wife leads to danger.
2.2k words
3.53
58.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
py
py
1 Followers

Though young still Sara and Wayne had been married for quite some time. They married early, at 19, and now at 26 had children, the house, the cars and so on and so forth. They only traditional marriage nuance that had not happened for them yet was the slow down of sex. They loved sex and went at it every chance they had. Wayne loved for his very sexy wife (at 5’2, 120 lbs, 38d-26-38, long brunette hair and green eyes) to dress up and get stares from lots of other men. And she was a flirt, she would come home from her restaurant and tell Wayne stories of the many guys she had driven insane with her flirting that day. Which only drove Wayne crazy to the point of needing to fuck her right then while she told him.

With children now, they were forced to come up with interesting ways to get what they needed from each other. Often, they would get someone to look out for the kids for a little while so they could ‘go to the store’ real quick. They would drive somewhere and pull off into a parking lot or behind a building or something. Over time they became more reckless due to not having been bothered at all and because they both loved the rush of Sara being exposed to all eyes that wanted to see.

One night, things changed. Everything changed. They were in a dark parking lot outside of an old warehouse. Sara was wearing a black mini shirt and a green silk blouse. She was straddling her husband, her blouse unbuttoned down to the last button and her bra pulled below her nice large tits. She was riding his cock hard already. He sucked hungrily at one nipple then the other. She kissed him deep, thrusting her tongue into his mouth. The car shook violently from their gyrations.

Suddenly, the door was yanked open and both Sara and Wayne were pulled violently from the car to be thrown back against it. Wayne managed to button his pants, but Sara couldn’t close her shirt all the way. They faced three men. They wore loose t-shirts and pants. Two were black the third looked Hispanic.

Sara glanced to Wayne nervously. One of the men smiled at her, making it obvious he was looking at her tits. Sara cheeks grew flushed. “Damn, girl, you hot.” Wayne thought he saw her almost grin.

The Hispanic guy said, “How much you gotta pay for a whore like that, man?”

Wayne said “Sh-shes not a whore, shes my wife.”

The men looked at each other and laughed. The first man to speak stepped up to her then nodded to the other two, who grabbed one of Waynes arms. Sara was looking down, not meeting the mans gaze. He reached out a hand squeezed one of her tits. He actually messaged it rather gently, rolling the nipple under his thumb till it stood out. He squeezed it slightly, eliciting a gasp from Sara. “Nice tits.” He said in a low voice. To Waynes surprise he saw another almost grin, then saw her shake her head as though trying to remind herself of the situation. Both the other two grinned and nodded.

The second black guy said “We was just gonna rob you, maybe take your car, but Im thinking we might want something else now…”

Sara looked to Wayne in horror. He didn’t know what to do. The first guy grinned at him then leaned over put his mouth on Saras neck, at the sensitive part where it meets the shoulder. He bit her and sucked, Saras eyes fluttered for a minute and her knees went weak. She had to steady herself against the car. He kept sucking, Sara was appalled to find herself growing wetter, but she couldn’t help it. After several long moments, he pulled away and said “That should leave you a nice reminder of the fun we gonna have.”

He grinned again then started sucking on her right nipple. That’s when the other two men forced Wayne back into the car. “You stay there now and be a good boy and this’ll all be over in a minute.” Wayne could do nothing but watch the scene.

The first guy kept sucking her nipples, going back and forth between them then he reached down between her legs and thrust two fingers into her pussy. Sara groaned. Her mind realing with the sensations yet trying to fight it. “Yo guys, this bitch is so wet already,”

The second black guy went around the front of the car and mover her away from the car then got behind her. He pulled her blouse down from her shoulders, when he caught the last button he just ripped it off her and threw it across the lot. He leaned back against the car and pulled her back against him so that her ass was pressed against his throbbing cock. He rubbed her back then kissed her neck on the opposite side of the first guy. He bit in as well, leaving his own mark on the young womans body.

The first guy took a couple of steps back then dropped his pants, revealing his large throbbing cock. Inflamed from the new mark on being left on her neck and now the second guy reaching around and squeezing her tits, she absently licked her lips when she saw it. He approached her again then pushed her down to her knees. She looked up at him in fear. “Open that sweet mouth, bitch.” She complied as his cock was forced into her mouth. He fucked her mouth and she ran her tongue around his thick shaft, wanting to get this over with.

She closed her eyes only to open them a minute later as he took his cock from her mouth. Another hand was on her head. The Hispanic was to her right, also without his pants. He pulled her onto his cock as well. He was more furious than the first guy, actively fucking her mouth. She had a hard time keeping him in her mouth but with some effort managed to do so.

Wayne stared with mouth open. He couldn’t believe what was happening. His wife was being gang raped and he was forced to watch. He was shocked to find his own cock was throbbing harder than it ever had as he watched the scene. He also noticed that if anyone else came upon the scene as it was, they would be hard pressed to prove that Sara was being forced. She was working those cocks like a pro.

Sara tasted the first hints of pre-cum from the Hispanic guy, but he pulled away before blowing his load in her mouth. She wiped her mouth then had her head turned to the other black guy and he forced his cock into her mouth as well. She sucked it in like the last two while placing a hand on each of the other two guys cocks and stroked them.

“Damn, bitch, you must be liking this.” Said the fist black guy as she grabbed his hard cock. After sucking at the other guys cock, the first black guy pulled her up from the ground then pushed her back on to the hood of the car. She obediently spread her legs. He grabbed her skirt and tore it from her and tossed it away then did the same thing to her thong panties. “Look at that beautiful bald pussy, mmm mm.”

Without any further words or anything, he stepped up to her, grabbed her thighs and thrust his cock inside her. He gasped loudly. Her body shuddered with each thrust he made, his big black cock ramming deep inside her very wet pussy. She looked through the windshield of the car to her husband. He could see her eyes had that deep, cloudy look she often gets when she is very horny. He grew even more turned on.

The Hispanic guy went around to her side, saying “You guys got to leave a mark, I want to too.” He leaned over and bit into her left breast just inside of her nipple. She moaned again and put her hand on his head. The first guy pulled out and backed off, watching her curiously, the other black guy happily took his place and plunged into her pussy. Her mind had shut down conscious thought by this point, she was merely reacting. She moaned and gasped as he fucked her and the other man sucked and nibbled at her breasts.

After a few more hard thrusts, the man inside her came. He didn’t pull out, he kept thrusting till he had shot every last drop inside her. He blew her a kiss then pulled out and backed away. The Hispanic guy quickly ran around and thrust inside her. He was so worked up however, that he could not contain himself for long and he too filled her with his cum. When he pulled away, the ‘leader’ as Wayne and Sara had come to think of him walked over to her, his glistening cock hovering over her dripping wet pussy. He smiled and ran his cock head up and down her slit a time or two. She shuddered.

“Tell me what I want to hear, bitch. Tell me the truth. Say you want this cock inside you, bitch, I know you do.”

She bit her lip and didn’t say a word. He ran his cock head up and down her slit again and this time dipped it into her pussy for a moment. She caught her breath and when he pulled away she let it out slowly. He thrust a finger into her then leaned over and sucked her nipple while roughly grabbing at her other breast. After a minute a second finger went inside her, then another minute and a third, till he was fucking her with his fingers. Her hips bucked as she moaned. He whispered in her ear “Lets hear the truth, slut.”

She half opened her eyes pushed him back by his shoulders then grabbed his cock in her hand. “I want this inside me now!” then pulled him into herself. He fucked her roughly, she dug her nails into his arms and back as he thrust away. He fucked her for at least ten minutes, her moaning and gasping the entire time, before he finally came into her. She shuddered and Wayne was fairly certain she had just cum herself.

Sara lay there as the guys got dressed and ran off. Wayne was wondering why they had run. Then there was a knock on his window. He stepped out to see two cops standing there.

“Whats going on here?” Asked one of the officers looking at Saras prone, naked body. “Miss, are you alright? Have you been raped? Attacked?”

It took a minute or two for Sara to prop herself up on her arms. “Miss, sir, we thought we saw a couple of other figures out here, did they attack you? Which way did the run?”

Wayne obviously knew where they had run, but he was dumbstruck by the whole event so he stood there, mute, staring at his wife as cum dripped from her pussy.

“Mam,” the cops were getting agitated, “I promise they cant come back and hurt you, just tell us who raped you.”

She mumbled something. “What was that miss?”

She said a little louder but still very quietly, “I said.. I-I wasn’t…raped.” She looked to Wayne as she spoke he looked back at her impassively.

“Miss, I find it hard to believe you are laying on the car, clothes torn from you, semen dripping from you, we saw guys run off, and you are telling us you weren’t raped?”

She nodded slowly. The cop sighed. “Fine then, you are saying you had consensual sex with several men on the hood of a car?”

Sara paused for a minute. It seemed automatic to say she wasn’t raped, though she figured she had been. Then this question. Consensual. She had consented to have those three men, men she didn’t know, shove their cocks into her and cum inside her. That’s what they want her to say. She says that, they leave her alone. Was it true?

The pause had grown long. “Miss, you have to say it or we have to investigate.”

“Y-yes.” She said weakly.

“Not good enough, mam.”

She sighed and steeled herself. “Yes it was consensual. Yes, I was consensually fucked by several men on the hood of my car. Happy now?”

Apparently so, for they then proceeded to book her for indecent exposure, public lewdness, and a host of other offenses. They were kind enough to not arrest her on the spot and let it go with fines however. Once the cops left, Sara still sitting on the hood of the car naked, she looked to Wayne.

They didn’t say a word to each other, there was a look between them they both recognized. Wayne went to her, kissed her deeply, then dropped his pants and thrust inside of her well used pussy.

To be continued

py
py
1 Followers