Sara Flies the Friendly Skies

Story Info
Sara becomes a sexy flight attendant and becomes a mile high.
3.3k words
4.63
28k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hands were large and firm. No callouses which indicated that he worked a keyboard rather than a hammer and nails. It didn't matter as he was just as manly as any blue collared workers I've been with.

His cock wasn't long but was extremely thick. It smelled a combination of his body wash, Cologne and the muskiness of a real man. It was hard and his veins felt like Braille. If I was blind it would have told me that he was going to fuck Sara harder and better than any other woman he has ever fucked.

While being Sara is amazing and the closet full of cute clothes and dressers of sexy lingerie allows me to be as feminine as any genetic woman I work with or meet, I have a special lingerie dresser that holds my extra sexy things. So during the day it's regular nude or business like nylons and pantyhose, my special dresser is filled with fantasy.

I love being anything and everything to any of the men I either meet or pickup. One of the girls that I work with knows somewhat of my sexual encounters I have and always asks why I fulfill their fantasies.

To me, if the guy I'm with is excited that I can fulfill his wants and needs, it gets me off just as well. If the guy has a pantyhose fetish and I can wear them for him, he gets extremely aroused and that gets me off, so to speak.

Over the months and years that I've transformed full time into Sara, I have bought some very sexy, sometimes slutty but always exciting lingerie and outfits. Whether it's crotch less panties, patterned thigh highs or corsets, I've amassed quite the collection. You never know when you'll come across a guy who has a hard on for a girl dressed like a slutty Snow White, or in this case... A flight attendant.

Shane worked at one of the companies that we worked with and since I first met him, we hit it off. Actually he flirted A LOT and he was what went through my mind when I was home alone with my very big and very thick purple friend.

What got the whole thing rolling was when we went to an offsite location a month before. We were doing an audit of their production facility and it was myself and two others from our company and Shane with his co-worker.

We sat together on the flight and wild scenarios ran through my mind. Now while I have a steadfast rule which is you don't fuck where you eat, this was a rule with an asterisk. He wasn't a part of our company in the technical sense, it could be seen to be in bad taste to have a purely sexual relationship, seeing as we work so close.

Of course, quite a few of the girls and even a couple of guys in my department probably gossip on the state of our relationship. It doesn't help that we do spend lots of time together and when at lunch or in social situations where our two companies meet up, we talk and flirt often.

Even my amazing boss, a woman who loves shoe shopping almost as much as I do, asked if there was something between myself and Shane. I laughed and just said we were just friends. She of course reiterated to me several times to make sure what ever we do in private stayed private.

Even some of the girls in the office would give me looks. I get it. He was tall and handsome. Amazing facial features and because of cross fit, had a decent physique. If I was wearing the other shoe, I'd be angry if someone else's pussy had the chance to be fed his amazing cock.

So on the flight, I caught him staring at one of the flight attendants doing beverage service. She was tall, blonde with beautiful breasts and even more beautiful blue eyes. In no way would I be attracted by a woman over a man with a hard cock, which I did have one experience with a woman, but that's for later. This flight attendant was beautiful and when I caught him staring at her curvy ass and the way it swayed side to side, I laughed.

He looked at me and smiled. It was a sly smile out of the corner of his mouth and while I looked like I was still laughing, I wanted to lean over, unzip his pants and plant my lips firmly over his cock.

He asked what I was laughing at and I asked if he could be any more obvious. When he looked somewhat clueless, I pointed ever so slightly at the flight attendant.

He actually blushed, maybe ashamed he was staring at this woman or ashamed he wasn't as smooth as he thought he was and was caught by me, but he blushed. It was adorable. It was right at that very moment when I just had to have him.

I asked the one question I needed to know at that very moment. I asked him if he liked blondes. Why not, seeing as I was one and that answer would help me figure out what road I would have to go down to have him.

He said sure, he liked blondes but he paused, hesitated for a brief second and I knew there was something else. So I asked if it was tall blondes and again he blushed and hemmed and hawed around it. I asked him not to let me ask 20 questions and that when he let the proverbial cat out of the bag.

He liked flight attendants. I mean he really liked flight attendants.

He liked the anonymity of it. One night of pure lust and sex. Maybe the occasional hookup when she was in town. He talked about the uniform as a huge turn on and when I smiled, he became quiet.

I was worried that he felt embarrassed and I slightly out my hand on his thigh. My god his thigh was nice and strong, muscular and for a brief second I was lost in thought. I leaned in once I regained conscience and told him not to be embarrassed.

He smiled and whispered that he just loved how they wore their uniform. For the remainder of the flight, in between talk of work and other things, I peppered in questions to further understand his fetish.

About three weeks later, I hatched my plan. I was going to make a move that normally I did once a guy told me how he wanted me dressed before we met up. Today I was going to make the biggest move of all time.

I did some shopping and found a dark navy blue skirt with matching jacket. I already had the white blouse and pulled out an older pair of navy blue pumps sitting in my closet. I however decided to turn it up a notch and ordered the sexiest blue g-string panties with captains wings on the front and matching bra. I took out my black, opaque pantyhose and dressed up quickly. I took some pictures of me in my flight attendant attire and then undressed, packed an overnight bag, dressed for work in a cute summer dress and headed to work.

On the way there I decided since it was Friday, maybe I should book a room, play the fantasy to the hilt. I called and got a room at one of the nicer hotels downtown. When I got to work, I settled in to my office and started the game.

I sent him an innocent text asking about his day. He wouldn't wonder since we texted each other a couple of times a day. We chatted a couple of times and I asked him if he was free tonight. He must have been busy since it took him an hour to respond.

It was the longest hour before he texted back that he was free and asked why. I them texted him the photo of me in my flight attendant gear and told him I was on the late flight and maybe he wanted to meet for drinks.

He laughed (lol) and told me how funny I was. I texted him that I took a new job as a flight attendant and if he wanted to grab a drink before I flew out tomorrow. Again, he didn't text for a bit and thought maybe I took it too far. I knew he liked flight attendants and took a chance and maybe I blew it.

He finally texted back and I nervously read it. He asked if I was serious and I texted him back saying of course. I had the late flight and if he wanted to get drinks and maybe more to be at the hotel bar at 10am.

The rest of the day I didn't hear from him and even though I had a ton of work that kept me super busy, I'd check my phone here and there. So around 5:30, when it was time to leave, I was sad that he hadn't responded yet. I decided to keep the reservation and if he didn't text me back, I'd find a stud online or call one of my booty calls and at least get something for that night.

As I walked into my room he finally texted back. It was simple. He wanted to know if I was gong to wear the uniform. An overwhelming amount of energy coursed the group my body and I responded back the either hit or miss stab in the dark ever.

"Yes and something even better underneath."

When I finished my shower, washing the day off my body and changed into my outfit, capped off with a matching scarf I found in the gift shop, I headed down to the bar. He never confirmed so again, I put myself out there. As I walked to the entrance to the bar and looked, he was at a table with two glasses of wine and a smile that made me wet.

I sat down and the smile was priceless. From ear to ear, his smile made me feel at ease and knew this would be an amazing night. So I sat down next to him and took a small sip. He leaned in and told me how beautiful I was and I could see he was nervous as well.

After my hearty sip I smiled and moved my chair closer. I leaned in and with reckless abandon I told him that I've wanted him for the longest time and that I dressed like this for him because I wanted to make tonight better for him.

He asked if I really did all of this for him and I smiled, biting my bottom lip and whispered in his ear of course. I told him that since I knew he had a thing for flight attendants and I wanted to make sure I sealed the deal tonight. I told him how at night, while I touch myself, he's the one in my mind, taking me.

He grabbed the waitress, paid the bill and told me we should go to the room. Right at that very moment, I leaned in and we kissed. It was less innocent and nervous first kiss but a kiss of two people who after months and months of flirting, just wanted to tear into each other.

We made out hard in the elevator and as he pinned me against the wall as we went up, I could feel his cock. I could feel his hard manhood pressing into my crotch and it drove me insane. His tongue drilled my mouth and his hand lifted my leg, his flesh caressing my pantyhose covered legs.

We fumbled with the door as he was manhandling me. His hands all over my waist and ass and as we finally opened the door, we went right back at it. Our kissing was hot, passionate and as we inched closer to the bed, his hand was slowly moving from my ass to where he was expecting a nice wet pussy.

See, I usually am with guys who know what I already am. Shane didn't and I had to slow him down. I didn't want any issues and drama and while I'm pretty safe when it comes to having sex with straight men, and most straight guys are good with my little penis, he might not.

I told him before we go any further I had to tell him something. He of course went from the look of a man ready to go deep and hard to a look of concern. I told him that I was a special kind of girl and he looked confused by it but added that I was special. I kissed him softly and then took the hand that was moving its way to my crotch and slid it under. As his hand, led my mine, brushed against my clit, his face stood still.

I gave him the short story. How I was a male but have lived full time as a woman for just over a year and a half. I'm on hormones. I also told him that in every way, shape and form I am a woman except for my small penis. I told him to treat me as he would any woman.

There were seconds of silence that felt like hours and he gave his head a little shake, walked and leaned in for another passionate kiss.

His hands then worked its magic. As I worked his pants, he massaged my ass, grabbing it hard. When I finally unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants, in one motion I pulled down his pants and underwear and as I landed on my knees, his cock was inches from my warm mouth.

It was not super long but very thick. Veiny and the smell was intoxicating. It was inviting and I wasted no time in sliding his thick dick in my wet, warm mouth. I was far too gone in the lust of wanting him for the longest time, I didn't want to give him the slow blow job I'm known by many for. My job was to get him wet and hard because I wanted to have his shove his throbbing dick deep in my pussy.

I sucked and stroked him, his moans and thrusts made it necessary for me to have him deep in my ass as soon as possible. I stood up and as lips met lips, my soft hands and fingers slowly stroked him.

He unzipped my skirt and it slowly fell down to the floor. He unbuttoned my jacket and blouse and I stood in front of my sex crush in my sexy opaque black pantyhose, heels and the even sluttier panties and bra.

I walked backwards to the bed and as I slinked into it, my finger motioned him to come to me. I told him softly that I wanted him, to undress me, to fuck me.

He came to the bed and kneeled over me, kissing me as his thick cock grinded over my pantyhose and panty covered cock, which was hard as well.

He tucked his fingers under the waist of my pantyhose and slowly slid them down. Then he slid his fingers over my swelled clit, throbbing and engorged like its never been. My pantyhose around my knees restricted my legs from wrapping around my waist, silently telling him to fuck my now wet ass. He then massaged my cock over my panties and I was floored.

My small head poked out of the waist of my g-string and in one quick movement, my panties were pulled down and he licked my clit.

From taint to head I felt his hot breath and wet tongue lap my throbbing clit. His mouth then enveloped my head and he licked me.

For the first time in a long time, a very manly man was sucking my clit and as he lifted his head to look at me, small amounts of cum exploded and landed on my stomach. He then licked it off and at that point, I couldn't take it any more.

I grabbed the back of his head and kissed him hard. I moaned that I needed him. I wanted him to fuck me and fuck me hard.

He reached for a condom in his pants and I stopped him. I knew I was clean and to be honest, without knowing his history, I told him I wanted to feel his cum in me. I wanted him to fill me to the rim.

He slid my panties and pantyhose off and lifted my legs over his shoulders. He fingered my asshole to get me open and then slid his large mushroom head past my cheeks and into pussy. I reached for his waist and pulled him closer to me. I got what I wanted. I took his thick cock all the way in.

I begged him to fuck me. I begged for him to jackhammer my ass. Fuck me Shane was what I repeated over and over until he was going hard and fast. I screamed. While I'm usually vocal anyways, I was screaming as he plowed my sissy pussy.

I made him pull out and got on all fours on the bed. I spread my ass and he knew what to do. His hands wrapped around my waist and he fucked me faster and harder. Over and over he slid his cock like a fleshy jackhammer and as he did, I got hard again.

I cummed again and it was more than the last time. His thick cock, his fleshy tree of a dick found spots that send shivers of orgasms through my body as I spurted shot after shot of my sissy white sperm on the bed sheets.

Minutes later, I got what I've wanted for months since I first saw him. I felt every single rope of his sticky, wet and hot spurts of cum. Over and over he pumped deep into my ass and soon it was seeping while he was still in me.

We collapsed on the bed, the cool sheets sticking to our sweaty bodies. I dove right to his slowly limp cock and cleaned it. Not a drop of this mans cum went unused.

We fell asleep in each other's arms and as I drifted, I felt Shane's cum slowly deep out of stretched out and well worn pussy.

The next morning I decided to finish the role of the flight attendant. I leaned over as he was asleep and decided his wake up call would be a nice and slow blow job. I worked his thick cock as my finger slowly worked my ass, his cum still deep in my ass and used as a lubricant.

As he woke up, I was minutes away from filling my mouth with more of this mans cum, his hands worked my clit and first he cummed, and I took every single shot, swallowing it with no effort. It was sweet and I loved it. When I came, he smiled and we kissed. As he took the shower, I changed back into my flight attendant outfit, ass and stomach full of this mans delicious sperm.

I kissed him and told him next time I was in town is look him up.

Of course we fucked so many more times than that. Lunch time romps, after we had drinks and he even fucked me over my desk.

Shane was one of my best fucks. I was his.