Sara is Educated at College Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bottom's legs were spread wide now, stretching her knickers tight between her knees. It was almost as if she was pushing up impatiently wanting to feel the hand come down on her flesh. The top began softly tapping her there, I watched the girls mouth open and close. Slowly the taps became louder. I felt Celine squeeze my nipple in time with the spanking bringing the rhythm home to me. I couldn't take my eyes off the sight of the hand now hitting the flesh, how it quivered as my nipple was squeezed. Very slowly the spanking gained impetus, the spanking harder on those now pink globes in front of her. The squeezes on my nipples became harder too, always in time. When the spanking paused so did the fingers on my nipple, when she resumed so did the fingers.

I knew my own knickers were very wet, I could feel them between my thighs. I wasn't sure if I could smell myself yet or if I was making any noises. I tried clamping my mouth together but my breath came in pants. I couldn't take my eyes off the bottom, my eyes flitting from the girl's breasts to her buttocks to her face. She was jerking forward on each slap but seemingly It stopped for a moment and the bottom's breasts were squeezed hard as they hung down. My own ached with the teasing.

Celine's hand moved under my skirt. Her hand slid over the top of the brief material, feeling the soaking material between my legs.

"You are a wet little slut aren't you? You're so, so wet, you're hot and horny aren't you?" Celine whispered upping my humiliation. "But you cant touch yourself, you know that don't you? But I can touch you. Is that what you want little slut? For me to finger your hungry cunt whilst you watch a girl being spanked?"

"Oh God! Yes. Please Miss." I whispered hoarsely.

"I will do that to you, you know. Put you over my knee. Do you think being spanked will make you are wet as watching?"

"Oh god yes Miss."

Her hand down the front of my wet panties, touching me, touching my cunt. It felt like it belonged to her, that hot slit at the top of my legs. I couldn't help myself from grunting as her fingers slid easily over and into me, my breath ragged.

Celine was whispering to me all the time now as she took me. "You need it too don't you? You need a good spanking too, just like Susan here. You'd like to be over my knee, offering yourself like that. Being spanked like that, until your bottom is red and throbbing and burning. Look how she is excited by it too. Can you imagine how her cunt feels with all that happening to her, how yours will feel? How you will feel when I spank your upturned bottom."

Her fingers left me. Instead they cupped my cheeks softly. I was tottering on the edge, out of any of my control of my own, only in hers and she knew it. The slapping of the hand was loud in my ears, the girl now both sobbing and grunting softly as my hips jerked in time with her spanks, my orgasm just that tiny bit away, just a tiny bit more. She wouldn't let me. Not yet. I could feel Miss Celine's control over me as my hips twitched needingly. The smell of my arousal really obvious now. A cloud of it hung around me as I was taken out of the room at the same time as Susan.

Celine took me to a work booth with a computer terminal. She found what she wanted and left me to watch a video. I sat in front of the screen until Miss Celine came back for me. When she had me stand my legs were wet, soaked with my dirty juices.

I watched Susan being spanked on three different days. Each time the same, though at the end of the last time Celine escorted me to her room. I stripped quickly when I was told and could smell my liquids on my skin. I stood naked before her desperate that she liked what she saw.

Slowly she took all her clothes off too as I stood gazing in open admiration at her beautiful body. She lay on the bed and I was allowed to kiss her all over, on every inch of her body. I loved it. Her enticing smell, the freshness of her skin, the beauty of her body. I wallowed in feelings of wanting to worship her. Her breasts were divine, so perky, so full, her nipples pink and hard. Her legs so long and her buttocks so round and firm. She had a beautiful pussy with full hair in a triangle above her clit, only the lips were shaved. Her pussy lips hypnotised me, the very edges of both crinkly inner lips were almost black, as if mascara had been drawn along their tips. Her lips became darker when aroused and the inside so very red. I had never lain with another naked person. I felt in awe just being there with her, being naked together was breathtaking.

That first afternoon I learnt how to worship Celine's pussy exactly how she wished, how to assess her mood and satisfy her the way she wanted. It was a hungry pussy too, demanding my worship often, my jaw, lips and tongue having to become fitter and more agile. I loved being at her pussy taking care of it and pleasing her, being her pussy slave. I had loved learning, doing it to Mary, but this was on a different plane.

She unfastened my red ribbon. I was shocked. From a drawer she brought something out and gave it to me. A red leather collar like a dog collar'.

"I want you to put this on and once you have you have no more choice. You will be totally submissive to me. Once you do it there will be no going back, do you understand? But you must do it yourself, you must choose to. Is it what you want?"

"Yes." I whispered. The idea of not having any control and being there to please was what I wanted so much and it excited me beyond comprehension.

"But what about Mary?" I suddenly thought.

She laughed softly. "Mary is your stable groom, not your Mistress. She looks after you. I will own you, she is there to keep you ready, to make sure you learn, to make sure you are pleasing." It was like a jig saw piece fitting together in my mind suddenly as she spoke.

I hastily fastened the collar around my neck. Then I cried and she held me against her thighs.

"Sometimes there will be others watching. I want them to enjoy the sight of you and I want them to see your submission. Whenever your mouth is worshipping my pussy you must make sure your ass and cunt are always pushed up, displayed fully, regardless of whether I have you naked or not, regardless of whether anyone is there to look at what you are displaying or not.

If you are dressed you are to pull up your skirts and remove any knickers and display yourself as I am licked. Do you understand?"

"Yes Miss." I thought about doing it in front of others, how arousing it would be, how wet it would make me. It would also mean I could never hide what I was from others or myself.

"I will enjoy showing you off to others. You will enjoy it too, wont you?"

"Yes Miss." It would be so excitingly humiliating. My cunt throbbed and leaked. I knew she would push me further and I was happy to please her.

"You belong to me now. You are my personal slut."

"Yes. Yes." Soft as breath.

"Your body and mind are now my mine." She whispered soothingly into my ear. I knew the truth in her voice. "You will only have sex with me and who I decide to share you with." I moaned softly. "Oh yes, I will share you, because it will please me to show you off and let others use you. You are a slut and need using like that. But I will own you. You are mine and you should remember that. Mary, of course, doesn't count, she'll need to ride you at times to ensure you are up to scratch. Seniors, and others, will tease you, touch you, and you'll have to accept that, but of course no orgasms at these times, unless I want to show what an easy slut you are, unless I allow it. I expect you to have control until I allow it, if you don't you'll be punished."

I loved my collar, loved the smell and feel of it. Sometimes I would rub cream in it to keep it nice and pliable. I knew every inch of it, from the number of holes, the slight scratch on the D ring and the makes stamp on the inside, SSPROPOFEB in small gold letters. I didn't see anyone else with a leather collar like mine for a while, then I saw two on the same day, both red ones like mine. We smiled secretly at each other.

I still slept in the rooms with the others at times. Mary still looked after me, now almost motherly in her concern and tenderness. In some ways almost everything remained the same, especially during lessons. Outside lessons too, most of the time, though I knew I felt different inside and the music and videos I had came directly from Celine, though I found there were less now. It was how I imagined a nun would feel after taking her vows. No more worries, just a peaceful straight road, though I doubted a nun had the number of orgasms I did.

I had learnt how to quietly keep an eye out for Celine, so that when I saw her around the school I could move to her and wait passively in case she wanted to make use of me in some way, hoping she would. Sometimes I may be ignored, at other times she may just kiss me, or play with my tits or cunt. Sometimes Mistress Celine wished to push my limits further sand he would send a red ribboned girl for me who looked enviously at my leather collar before fastening a leash to it and leading me to her.

Mistress Celine trained me in pain too, spankings, like the ones I'd witnessed Susan having to take. She had me draped over her knee in her room. It shocked me to discover that it heated me in another way. More subtle than in my sex, it spread throughout my hips.

Often now she would begin spanking me until I was heated, then stop and play with my cunt. Inside and my clit. She would tease me as I lay spread naked. She would bring me close before she began hitting my cheeks and thighs with her hands again, then finger me further before slapping her hand on my buttocks and legs again. Gradually it became harder and the pain seemed to mix strangely with the pleasure. She would repeat this edging of me until I couldn't cope any longer. Then she would often begin again.

Sometimes she had her fingers inside me and against my clit from underneath as she spanked my cheeks really hard. Her fingers held me in place but I knew i squirmed madly until eventually I felt myself running headlong towards a climax. I doubted if I could have stopped myself, I tried, but usually I was allowed to cum when she did it this way. I humped her fingers and she hit my quivering flesh and had huge orgasms his way, ones that left me gasping and drained. Then she would do it all again.

These times I didn't need the first soft touches but it was the same. I was sensitised to it, to the strange mixture of pain and pleasure it brought, and I had to admit I wanted the sensation the pain brought as much as the pleasure. I was exhausted with the pleasure afterwards. My slut's body seemed capable of extracting the maximum pleasure that it could from everything I was given. Every single day, as well as pleasuring my Mistress I would be edged, spanked and fingered. Some mornings and always in the afternoon I was given a mixture of pain and pleasure. I became used to it, looked forward to it, my buttocks constantly heated, my thighs wet. My body responded eagerly to her.

She began to bring in others to watch, for me to show them how submissive I was, how desperate for her I was, how much of a slut I was. It was humiliating, but this too was added to the mix. I was naked and shamefully desperate to cum in front of anyone, mainly Senior tops, but whoever Celine wanted to show me to. Embarrassingly, sometimes she even brought other bottoms to watch my need of her control and discipline.

Occasionally, too, she would fuck another girl as I was forced to watch or even have to help her with. Usually a red ribboned slut. I loved to see her pleasure but felt the humiliation she wished to create as I saw the other slut give her what I wished to give, and I knew it looked like I wasn't good enough. Sometimes she would allow another Senior top the use of my body, sometimes in her presence, sometimes sending me to her where I would be expected to perform well without Mistress. I knew that I must never let her down by not performing well. I was proud to be Mistress Celine's personal slut.

As I progressed she would now spank my cunt and tits as well as my ass. She liked spanking my tits as I stood, as they thrust forward. Sometimes she would do it as they hung as I knelt. They would feel huge and hot and my nipples would be on fire. Spanking my cunt was always best after my cheeks had been heated well by her hand. Then, with her strong fingers Mistress would spank my naked mound until it was pink, then, with the flat of her hand, slightly cupped, my bloated and exposed cunt lips, which accepted her hand as my quivering ass cheeks had. She would start with gentle slaps, nor really painful, causing me to feel the throbbing of my sex caused by the blood flowing in the tenderness. After a pause my wet lips would be pinched and pulled and my inner surfaces teased. She trained me to keep still whilst this went on but it was very difficult to stop myself spasming and shuddering. Then hard spanking would begin and my puffy lips would swell even more. And the rhythm would begin again, over and over, gradually harder.

Celine was obviously knowledgeable about what I needed and what to do with me. It was painful but never unbearable. Always on the balance with the pleasure I found in it, the numbness of the spanking on my fat red lips or my tits spreading until all that was left was the strange and increasing ache for release.

I didn't see very much of Emi or Lucy these days, not to sit with and talk to. They were both used by others too now and sometimes I saw them with Seniors, sometimes I saw them with Mary, especially Emi. It was rare I had the time to spend with them even over lunch or breaks now. I saw Mary still obviously as she still looked after me and trained me. I always confided in her and was allowed to practice pleasuring on her.

My sexual appetite and needs had been advancing at the same rate as my academic studies. I enjoyed both and found satisfaction in each. Both sets of needs were separate and didn't cross or interfere with each other. This was true even after one fateful day.

I still had my music player which Mistress had updated constantly and now had been allowing me extra videos to watch and my arousal was almost constant in the time that it was allowed.

It was in the evening after one of these video sessions that Mary had had me bathe and made up. She spent considerable time on me and I was very grateful, wanting to please her but was not allowed. From somewhere a white set of stockings with a white suspender belt and a fine, almost sheer white dress was found for me. They displayed the curves of my femininity as well as suggesting the areas of my stimulation. Mary told me I had never looked so beautiful, like a virgin slut bride.

Mistress Celine came and collected me. We walked on empty corridors until we reached a room I had never been to before. We stood outside for a moment.

"I am going to leave you here. You will go in and you will be obedient. If you are you will please me, if not I will not... well you had better be good. Knock, when you cannot see me anymore on the corridor. Then count to ten, if no one has opened to door go in and wait." I was shaking. I didn't know why I was here or even where 'here' was. All I knew was that I had to be obedient and pleasing.

She kissed me softly on my lips, then told me to be a good girl. I watched until she turned off the corridor and then knocked on the wooden door. I counted the required number and then fearfully turned the door handle. It was an office on the first floor, with what looked to be expensive desk and seats, and books all over. It was quite dark, just one lamp on the desk was turned on. Out of the window snow was falling in the dark. It was only after my eyes had adjusted that I saw Miss Blanche standing against the wall. I didn't know what to do so I stood silently and waited to be told. It suddenly seemed odd, the two separate parts of my college life coming together like this unexpectedly.

Miss Blanche spoke from where she stood.

"Did you cope alright with the end of term, your parents, being away?"

"Yes Miss. I didn't want to share with them. My parents only asked routine questions as they presumed they knew most of it, they didn't push for details so I didn't have to lie. Only by omission." It was good to talk. It helped me relax and though I was wearing different clothing I could almost pretend this was study time. "The main problem was missing being here." I continued, "I wore my collar in private and thought of everyone and everything. I knew I would be back."

"Do you like having to wear a collar, Sara, being owned, being submissive?" She had never questioned me on this part of my life before.

"Oh yes... Yes Miss." The dress rubbed against my hard nipples. I wondered if she could tell.

"Why?" I thought a few moments.

"I am really proud of my collar. I like to please and it shows others thats what I am there for. And it makes me feel complete, Miss. It takes away my worries about things as I must do as I am told."

"What things?"

"Sexual things, Miss. But also other connected things too."

"Do you like others being in control of what you do sexually? When you can cum, who you should please?"

"Oh yes Miss. I need someone to control my needs, my urges... They are too great. And whoever I am told to please, means I have to be obedient."

"Are your sexual needs very strong?"

"Oh God yes Miss." I looked at the floor. "I know I am such a... such a..."

"Slut?"

"Yes Miss. I'm sorry but I cant help it. I'm just... I get so..." My face burned.

"Have you considered what will happen at the end of the year?"

"No Miss."

I hadn't even thought that far. Living day to day took all my non academic attention. I didn't really understand the question.

"Well, Celine will be taking her exams and then leaving..."

"Oh. Yes." My mind was blank with shock. I looked up at her. Tears were in my eyes.

Miss Blanche walked to her desk. The light now on her. I could see her clearly now. Her face was classical, her emotions hidden. She was a woman not a girl.

"What do you imagine that you will do?"

"I... I don't normally decide Miss." I saw a smile flicker across her face. "I don't know. Perhaps Mary will look after me again."

"Perhaps. Because your owner will have left?"

"Yes Miss."

"But Celine is not your full owner."

"I don't understand Miss." The shaking had returned a little and I tried to concentrate on being still. "Celine said..."

"Yes, she is your present Mistress. You obey her. However she is not your permanent owner. Inside your collar are some letters."

"Yes Miss." My mouth opened and closed a couple of times. "SSPROP.."

"OFEB" Miss Blanche continued.. "That is, 'S' for Sara, 'S' for Stone, 'PROP' for property, 'OF' for of, 'E' for Elizabeth, 'B' for Blanche."

We looked at each other for minutes. My mind was having difficulty computing the information that I had been given. She stood up and came around her desk toward to me, leaning against the front directly before me. I looked at the parquet flooring and the silence lengthened as Miss Blanche looked at me. I felt my face flush and my arousal suddenly mount. I felt as if I was peeing as my juices surged.

"I think the dress, pretty as it is, should come off now."

I nodded dumbly and slipped it off my shoulders, then past my waist and it pooled at my feet. I was virtually naked, only wearing stockings and suspenders. My tits rose and fell obviously and my nipples stood out clearly.

"I have never seen or touched my property before and I can smell you already, you little slut."

"Yes Miss. I'm sorry Miss, I cant help it, Miss."

Only then did her words sink in. Her property.