Sara Jean Underwood and Me Ch. 01

Story Info
The ultimate business deal.
4k words
4.19
20.1k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's not easy being the uncle to someone famous, especially when that famous person is Sara Jean Underwood. That's right - the Sara Jean Underwood. The one who's modelled for everything from lingerie to perfume, and who's cropped up on TV more times than I can count. The one who everyone lusts after; winner of FHM Magazine's Fit Body Of The Year award.

Well, I'd seen her grow up. She bloomed early, and even when she was young she had a pair of full round breasts and a butt you could literally bounce a quarter off. Her legs were shapely and smooth, and she knew how to show off her body - from her shoulder length blonde hair to her perfect smile, she was really something.

Time has been good to her, and she's only gotten more and more gorgeous over the years. She stands about five foot two now, but is still wonderfully petite. She's got shoulder-length blonde hair, which she usually wears down. Her butt is so tight you could literally bounce a quarter off it, and she's always smiling, showing off her perfect set of teeth.

Sara had been staying at my place over the Christmas period, but we'd barely seen each other. She was so busy with all her modelling work, and I had the usual endless rounds of business meetings to attend. I'd bump into her every so often, but it would usually be when either me or her were on our way out of the apartment. It was a real pain - I'd been looking forward to spending some time with her while she was in New York.

We were planning on heading down to San Diego together for Christmas. The whole family always made sure to get together at least once a year. I guess I'd get to spend some time with her then, but it wouldn't be the same, not with everyone else around. To tell you the truth, what I wanted was some time alone with just me and her. Especially as my wife had gone down to San Diego early, leaving just me and Sara in the apartment.

There were only a couple more nights before we were due to head home for Christmas, and I was getting increasingly desperate to grab some time with Sara. Tonight was more than likely no good though - she had a modelling job to tie up, and I was entertaining a bunch of property investors. There was a lot at stake - we'd been meeting for the past week pretty much every day, and there was a huge deal on the line. If I could wrap it up before the holidays, I'd be doing pretty well going into next year.

So I couldn't just cancel my plans to make space for Sara. It was a pain, but that was the way it was. I guess I shouldn't complain. I mean, if you look at my life you'd have to admit that it's pretty idyllic. I've got an amazing apartment, a great job that earns me tonnes of money, and a gorgeous wife to call my own. What more could a man want? Well, the answer to that question was Sara Jean Underwood, but with our schedules packed out by work commitments, it didn't look like I'd be getting my hands on her any time soon.

The evening was going well, anyway. Everyone had arrived, and we were on our second or third drinks. There was a good atmosphere. Lots of handshakes, lots of talk about future business relationships. It looked like, as long as everything went to plan, the deal would be going through without a hitch.

I excused myself from the group and went to pour another whisky and water. I glanced around. There were only about seven or eight guys in attendance, but their combined wealth could probably have bought half the city. I smiled to myself. What a life.

We were scattered around the room, sitting on the couch and love seats, just talking and having a good time when I heard the front door slam shut. I knew Sara was home and tried to distract the guys by telling them about the new car I was thinking of buying. That got Andrew's attention and he started going on about his car. Sara walked in the room and was clueless about what was going on. She was on the phone and seemed distracted by whatever they were saying. She had her arm wrapped around her waist, pulling her jacket around her but you could still see what a good figure she had. The jacket wasn't too baggy and hugged her body as her voice got louder. Sara sounded angry with whoever she was talking to and didn't give us a look as she walked past and went upstairs. I turned back to my investors and saw John, Scott and Brian staring after her. They looked like they had just seen something amazing and it was obvious they wanted to know more about my niece. Scott looked at me with a smile on his face and asked "Who was that? She was freaking hot." The other guys perked up and John said "Get her back down her, we could use some entertainment." He was joking but sounded hopeful. Kyle asked what he had missed and Brian told him all about this hot blonde that had just passed us. I saw the reaction she had on the investors and wanted to keep them interested so I decided to use her to my advantage .I thought of the pictures I had of her on my phone and took it out to show the guys.

Some of the photos were of her modelling but some of them were ones I had taken without anyone knowing. there were a couple of her from last Christmas in her bikini at the hotel swimming pool and a few of them were from the last couple of months that had her wearing skimpy clothes around the house. The phone got passed around as the guys each got a look and they said how lucky I was to have her staying here. I told them that I didn't get to see her very often because of work and talk turned back to business.

Half an hour later I was talking with Ethan when I saw him look away from me and stare at something over my shoulder. I didn't know what it was but from the way he was smiling I had an idea of what it could be. I turned around and saw Sara wandering into the room. She was wearing her house clothes which were nothing more than a pale pink long sleeved shirt that was open at the top and showing off her bra and a pair of purple panties. She seemed distracted and didn't notice the guys checking her out. They were nudging each other and making gestures, making it clear they wanted her. Sara looked around the room, confusion on her face at first but then she realized what was going on. She hid a knowing smile as she saw the looks she was getting and apologized for interrupting us, she didn't know I had company. I told her that it was okay and introduced her to everybody. The guys were all very friendly to her and I thought it would make tonight go even better if I had her help me out.

I followed her into the kitchen quickly, and grabbed her hand. "Sara," I said. "I wonder if you could do me a favour?"

She turned, grinning. Her back was to the fridge, and without really meaning to I stepped in close, pinning there. She licked her lips. "A favour? Anything for you, Uncle."

I took a moment to get my thoughts straight. Sara had scattered them to the winds. "Those guys out there. They're property developers. And we might just be on the verge of a billion dollar deal. But I need to wow them, understand. I need you to... wow them."

Sara was grinning knowingly. She put a hand on my chest. She must have been able to feel my heart thudding. "But Uncle," she said, "what can little old me do to impress them?"

"Just be yourself," I said. My hands were on her hips. If I didn't know any better, I'd swear we were about to kiss. I could feel the warmth of her body close to mine. Crazy. Was it the whisky making me so bold? Or the fact that my wife wasn't at home? "That's all you need to do."

"I can do that," said Sara. She bit her lip. "Sure it's not going to make you jealous, though?"

"I'll deal," I said. "After all, they're going home at the end of tonight."

"And I get to stay with you," she said. Then she giggled, and the tension broke. I took a huge breath. I was hard under my clothes already and I am sure she noticed it. Insane.

"Seriously though," I said, taking a step back. "If you do this, I'll cut you in on the deal. Deal?"

"Deal," said Sara. She grabbed a tray of shots from the counter and then kissed me on the cheek, before sauntering out of the kitchen. I stood still for a moment, trying to get a handle on my arousal, watching as the bottom of her top flirted with revealing the cute ass right there infront of me. Then I followed her.

The moment we were back in the room, Sara was the centre of attention. She bent down low as she handed the out, giving everyone a great view of her ass and tits. She then sat in the middle of the sofa and knocked her shot back with the rest of us. Sara was the centre of attention. All seven guys crowded around, all of them focussing entirely on her. She was very definitely something special. I joined the throng, and listened in to what she was saying.

"Yeah," she murmured. "Just quit my job, so now... you know... I'm looking for a new position. Perhaps one of you gentlemen would like to hire me? Hmm?"

"Hire you to do what?" asked Lucas, clearly spellbound.

"Oh," said Sara. "Anything you like. I'd make a very good personal assistant. I'm good at handling things, see. Men especially." She gave Lucas a smouldering look, leaving him speechless.

"I tell you," said Byron, from beside him. "I don't know how you can resist, having such a gorgeous girl under the same roof as you."

I laughed. "It's tough," I said. "More than once I've thought about knocking on the door of your room in the middle of the night."

Sara gasped in mock outrage. "You naughty man!" she cried. "You wouldn't. Would you? Maybe... maybe I'd quite like it if you did."

"You're such a tease," I responded. But I couldn't deny the fact that I was hard again underneath my clothes. The very thought of joining Sara in bed was enough to make me horny.

"I just love attention," said Sara. "The more the better."

The guys all laughed at that. "Bet you couldn't handle all seven of us at once," said Byron.

Sara didn't even blink. "Oh," she said, "you'd be surprised."

The tension in the room was immense now. The air was so taut I could barely breathe. And I could feel an irrational, strange wave of jealousy creeping up on me. "Easy now, fellas," I said. "Remember, she's mine. If you want her, you're going to have to pay me a healthy commission."

That got a good laugh. And then Byron said, "I'd pay. How much?" Another laugh, but I could tell deep down that part of him was absolutely serious. I felt a kick of excitement in my stomach.

"With a body like that you've got to be worth a million," said Lucas. "Easy. You work out, right?"

"Every day," said Sara. "Yoga too. You want to see me stretch?"

Of course, everyone did, and Sara promptly obliged. She stood, spread her legs and bent down to clutch fist one ankle then the other - all without apparent effort. Then she dropped back into her seat.

"She's so flexible," whispered Byron from beside me.

"Smells good too," I said. "Say, Sara, what perfume are you wearing today?"

"Guess?" she said, with a giggle, and leaned forwards. I stood up infront of her, putting my nose to her neck and took a sniff. It was soft and light, It was a scent I knew well after having her live here for so long but I delayed things and smelled the other side of her neck while pretending to figure it out. From this angle I could see down her top and I held her closer to me before giving up. I told the guys that I couldn't figure it out and asked if they wanted a try and one by one they gave it a shot.

They stood close to her, touched her and passed her around like a doll. Ethan asked what the winning guess would get as a prize and Sara said "Me." Scott said that there was a chance the could all get it right what would happen then? Sara came back with "I guess the seven of you will just have to share me. Don't you boys like sharing?" four of the guys had taken their turn but I needed to feel her again. It was turning me on seeing her be hit on by these guys and seeing her act in a flirty way. I said that the perfume was on the tip of my tongue, I just needed another smell and grabbed Sara. I held her to me and took another smell, pretending to accidentally undo her top. Sara shivered against me, loving the way I was acting with her and her top came undone even more. I leaned closer, taking my time to smell her.

And then, much to my surprise, she reached up and pulled at her halter top, unveiling a delicious glimpse of cleavage.

"Try there," she said. "That's where it's strongest."

Everyone was watching us, and I didn't care. I was more turned on than I had been in years. I drank in her scent, then flipped her over so that she was bent over the couch. My arms encircled her thin figure and I smelled her hair, my lips brushing against her neck as I did so. She moaned quietly, and

"Come on, you're being greedy now. John and Kyle haven't had their turn yet." I brushed her hair off her neck and put my arm around her waist as I got behind her once more. Her muscles clenched under the thin fabric of her shit and I knew it was from arousal. Sara leaned back and rubbed her ass on me, my hardening dick right between her ass cheeks. "Are you sure you're not after something else? You're touching me a lot. I think you're more interested in me than the perfume. Why don't you just tell the truth? you know what I'm wearing, it's me you really want." she said teasingly and her ass rubbed harder. I bit back am moan and fought the urge to take her.

I knew the more I waited the better it would be. "I really don't know what it is but I am enjoying touching you. I haven't held you this close in a ling time." Sara rested her head on my shoulder and replied "Well get Aunt Jenny out the house more and maybe we can get to know each other better. she's gone now so maybe that's what you're really after." I couldn't give in just like that and told her no, I really did want to know what perfume she was wearing. Sara reached behind her and I felt her fingers brush over my dick. "Are you sure about that because it feels like you want more." I couldn't deny it and pressed forward, rubbing myself in her hand. Sara looked around the room and saw that the other guys were all turned on by now and some even had their trousers undone so they could touch themselves. "Looks like you aren't the only one who wants more." she said and I give a couple of the guys a wink, letting them know that they'd get their turn soon. Even though I wanted to be the first one to fuck her I still wanted to see her get used by them and it was no longer just because of the property deal. I wanted to see her on her knees sucking and sucking a room full of strange men. An aching desperation kickedup low in my stomach and I tried to focus on what I was doing. I wanted to enjoy every second of this because I didn't think it would happen again.

John stood up and stopped in front of Sara. "I haven't had my turn yet." he told her and all she could see was how hard he was. He had a large bulge in is trousers, much bigger than the others and she wanted him. He bent down to smell her chest and I felt her lean towards him, clearly wanting him.

I let her go and Sara immediately started undoing his trousers. She reached inside and put her hand around his hard, throbbing dick. She took him out and saw just how big he was. She licked her lips and began to stroke him, her fist sliding up and down his shaft. I watched for a minute and couldn't ignore my own aching need. She was my niece, I wanted her first. I pulled Sara away from John and turned her to face me, saying that I needed just one more smell. She's breathing heavier now, more turned on than ever and her top has been pushed up by all the hands that have touched her. I slid her top off her shoulders and smelled her slowly then kissed her neck. Sara moaned and looked around the room. All eyes were on her and every single one of them had their trousers undone and their dicks out. They were doing this because of her and she knew it. I think that's what got her so worked up, seeing the effect she had. Sara reached into my trousers and for the first time really touched my dick. She put her hand around it and slowly jerked me off until I was leaking pre-cum. She took my dick out and leaned in close, kissing me while her hand pumped me. I moaned as her soft, warm hand touched me and she looked me in the eye as she asked how bad I wanted it. I told her that all I wanted was to fuck her right then and there like the slut that she was.I nodded. "So bad."

I kissed her harder and saw Ethan out of the corner of my eye move closer to us. His dick was hard and in his hand as he went up behind her. Sara gasped against my mouth as he started rubbing up on her, I could feel her press her ass back on him and he leaned forward, kissing her on the neck. She turned her head away from me so he could kiss her properly and I watched them play with each other as her hand still moved on me. Andrew came over to join in the action and I saw that Sara slipped her free hand around his dick. I got jealous but then realized that she was giving me the most attention. She never slowed down he strokes just because of the other attention she was getting. Every now and again she'd look me in the eyes and it felt like it was just the two of us.

Sara moaned deep in her throat and said that she couldn't stand being in a room with so many hard dicks and not have any of them in her. Her pussy was aching and wet, all she needed was someone in her. When she spoke her voice was husky with desire. "I want to be taken," she said. "By all of them. Hard. All at once. Filled. But you first, Uncle. I want you to be the first."

She squeezed my cock. "Good girl," I murmured. "That's it. God, I've wanted this for so long."

Sara slipped out of my grasp and went down to her knees, stopping right in front of my dick. I looked down at her and watched as she licked he lips, staring at my throbbing piece of meat. She then looked around at the other guys, eyes going right for each of their dicks like she wanted all of them and couldn't decide which one to go for after she was done with mine. She compared them silently, eagerly thinking about what she was going to have them do to her and put her hands on my thighs. She stroked me teasingly, knowing where I really wanted her hands.

I put my hand on the back of her head, twisting my fingers in her hair and she put her hand on my dick. She stroked it until another drop of pre-cum leaked out and she stuck her tongue out. She slowly licked it off me and I saw all the guys watching and wishing it was them she was doing it to. She licked around the head then back over the slit and I twitched under her tongue. "Do you want me to suck you off?" she asked sweetly and I groaned as her tongue began moving down my shaft. "Or should I just touch you?" she asked, her tongue going back up. She put one hand around the base of my dick, holding me with her thumb and index finger while she stopped licking me for a second. She looked at Kyle who was watching us and slowly jerking off and seemed hypnotized by the sight. I knew she anted him but too bad. I was getting her first. I nudged her forward and she looked up at me through her eyelashes.

"Don't worry, your dick is the one I want the most." She licked down the underside of my dick and her tongue flicked over that little sensitive spot. I groaned and told her to keep going. She briefly licked my balls then got distracted by Andrew. She looked at him jerking off for her and went back to stroking me, her eyes firmly on him. "Mmm, aren't you a big boy?" she murmured as pre-cum leaked down his head and he asked if it was too big for her to take. She smiled and cheekily said "It's never too big for me, I can take whatever you have and then ask for more." After a few long seconds of sucking Lucas's cock, she returned to mine and wrapped her hot mouth around me again. It felt so good to be back inside her I almost came then and there. But I held back. I wanted more. I wanted everything she had to give. Her tongue swirled against me and I stroked her hair, breathing her name as I did so.

12