Sara, My New Pet

Story Info
Sara comes to stay with us, things heat up.
2.4k words
4.15
53.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No one under 18 should read this! Thanks Angle Love for your help and pointing out some of my challenges with writing.

Feel free to send me an email telling me what you liked and disliked. I even enjoy getting emails from people helping me with my grammar and technical issues! My skin is pretty thick and as appreciate people pointing out flaws with my writing.

All rights reserved. No part may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any electronic means, including photocopying, recording or by any information and retrieval system, without the written permission of the author.

Let me say something silly, yet some people don't get it. This story carries and adult theme. If offended by sexual stories, its simple, don't read the story. This story is fictional with fictional characters. These characters will never get AIDS.

Finally, the magic day came. Sara was coming to stay with us and we were looking forward. All month long my husband Mike and I were like little school kids planning and getting things ready. Sara had emailed me after reading one of my stories.

After exchanging several emails I asked for her phone number. We spend a couple of weeks talking on the phone, getting to know each other. Sara was very free, telling me her dreams and fantasies and always talking about how she wanted more. That she had been going through the motions of life, but she longed to live. That is when she asked me if she could be my pet.

Sara had just finished college and was very unhappy with her job. We made plans for her to come down for two weeks and if we all agreed that things were working out she would stay longer. All those conversations raced through my mind, as I waited with my husband for her. To avoid awkward situations we hired a limo to pick her up and bring her to us. This way, she would have time to relax after a long flight.

The limo pulled up and the driver opened the door for her. Her long straight black hair blew in the wind as she held her hand out for the diver. Sara's picture did not do her justice as she was a creature from god. She looked like Rachel McAdams' younger sister but with attitude. Her knee length boots clicked on the hard concrete drive way as she made her way to us.

James, the limo driver brought her bags to us and placed all her belongs in our garage.

Slowly I made my way to Sara, took her in my arms and gave her a warm hug. "Welcome to our home." Letting go, I pulled back to take all of her in. Her sweat scent drew me back into her as my body started to tingle. Thoughts raced through my mind of the things that we would soon be doing.

"This is my husband Mike." Tentatively I released her allowing Mike to engulf her in his big arms. His arms wrapped around her, giving her a big almost bear hug. S disappeared into his manly frame. Once James was finished, we made our way into the garage and then I closed the door. Mike grabbed her bags and started to bring them into our home, to her room. He closed the garage door with Sara looking directly at me. Our eyes piercing into each other's souls, she smiled showing me that she was ready. She knew she would be safe and we would take good care of her.

"Sara, you will undress now, fold your clothes and hand them to me."

Sara did not blink nor say anything, only a deep breath. First she removed her tee shirt and then her jean skirt.

"Stop." I walked around her, taking all of her in.

Clearly Sara took great care of her body and was blessed with great genetics. "Honey, I love your sexy thong."

Smack! I gave her firm bum a quick smack and enjoyed the heat against my hand. Sara moaned and bit her lower lip. She stood there, proud and very straight. Her posture was very model like. I unfastened her bra exposing her young breasts to me. Her nipples quickly hardened which pleased me. Sara filled her shirt out very well and she looked amazing topless, with those long hard nipples. Taking her right nipple I gently squeezed and rolled her nub between my fingers.

"You may finish undressing now."

She looked down and smiled. Holding her for support, she pulled down her thong and stepped out of her panties. She folded her skirt, tee shirt, bra, and thong and handed them to me.

"Very good,, now you may follow me into our home." We walked into my home. "You may leave your boots here." In the kitchen I showed her where things were. I knew it would take her some time to become comfortable in our home and for her to remember things. I just love having her nude, walking behind me.

Next stop was her bedroom. Mike had already brought her bags into the spare bedroom and locked the door as I started to show Sara her room. "Sara, every day I will dress you. Some days I will hand you your clothes, sometimes I will hand you your clothes the night before, and some days I will just dress you. Do you understand?"

Sara looked down, "Yes my Mistress."

"Perfect, you are a good pet."

I was hungry as it was two in the afternoon. On the bed were the items that I selected for her. Even though we were in Florida, this was winter and a little chilly. Sara was to wear a form fitting black top that when stretched was very sheer, a very sexy black mini skirt, nude pantyhose, and knee high black boots.

Mike joined us and then moved to her door. He had placed a hammer and a screw driver on her dresser to remove her door. Sara's room was in the back of our home out of the way so no one would peek in; however, Sara had to know that she was ours and that we would enjoy her any time of the day or night. Like a man, he quickly removed the door from its hinges.

I stayed and watch Sara dress. Her bedroom had a connecting bathroom that had all her needs, and beauty products she could want or desire. She sat on the bed and put on her pantyhose. I have to say that pantyhose are a form of bondage as they can be binding. Men, always have a fetish for hose and Sara stated that she would love to wear hose to please us. It felt so naughty watching her dress, to see her put the top on, without a bra. Her nipples rock hard, were clearly visible through the thin top and when she moved, her nipples showed as the top became sheer.

Sara noticed her reflection in the mirror and accepted this fact. Finally, she stepped into the skirt. "Sara, you are very beautiful."

"Thank you Mistress." Looking down she put her boots on.

"I'm a little hungry, let's have some lunch. We will start after lunch."

"Thank you, Mistress."

With Sara arriving today I was in no mood to cook so we made a trip to the fresh market and purchased everything necessary for a great lunch. Mike had even selected a great bottle of wine for us to enjoy.

Mike had already placed the food on the kitchen table. We watched him decant the bottle of wine. Like a gentleman he filled our goblets. Finally, we were able to chat and get to know Sara face to face.

Lunch was great and now it was time to begin.

"My pet, come here and reach under my skirt. You will remove my panties."

Sara knelt in front of my chair. Her soft hands tentatively worked up my skirt, until she had my panties in hand. Nervously she pulled them off.

"Now, stand as we will are about to start our journey."

Mike knew what this meant, once she stood up Mike grabbed her. He lifted her up like a doll and placed her over his shoulder. She started to say something but I stopped her.

"Sara, you are now ours if at any time you need us to stop you will say popcorn. If you're unable to speak cross your arms over your chest, and if you are unable to move, look me or Mike in the eyes and blink twice, quickly. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress I understand."

I walked up to her, inches from her pretty soft face, "Are you ready?"

"Yes, Mistress."

That said, I placed my panties in her mouth. Since I didn't have a ball gage with me, my panties would have to do. Mike carried her to her room and placed her on the bed. We both undressed her. Sara put up a playful fight. I reached under the bed, for the soft ropes and tied her right wrist, then her left while Mike removed her boots and then restrained her legs.

Mike hugged me, "You know, this is nice but we could do better."

Knowing exactly what he meant, I moved on the bed, Mike held her legs down while I cut away her top and then her skirt. Sara's pussy was clearly visible and damp. The crotch of her hose had wet spots. Next, I slid up her body and placed my knees on her shoulders. My pussy inches from her face and I'm sure she noticed my scent. Mike slid his hands up yo her tits.

"Wow, Sara is very firm," he comented.

"Yes she is," I slapped her breasts lightly but enough to capture her attention. "Oh how I can't want to spank that ass. Why don't you reach down and feel her youth I'm sure that she will not mind, will you?"

It didn't matter if she answered for Sara had indicated she wanted to be used by both of us. However, my plans were that Mike would not take our little pet for at least a week. Sara was going to be for my enjoyment first, as she is my pet first.

I pulled the panties from her mouth just to see if she would say anything. Sara did not make a noise, just looked at me. Then something came over me, I wanted to see what our pet looked like, restrained on her bed and so I stood up, next to my husband who was clearly aroused and enjoying the situation. I mounted our pet, my pussy inches away from those soft lips.

I lifted up my skirt and lowered my pussy on her face, "Mike, be a dear and get me some rope."

Being the perfect husband, he went to retrieve what I needed. To comfort my new submissive girl, I started to pet her. First, I ran my fingers in her soft hair. Sara responded by closing her eyes and leaning into me. She was still restrained but I could clearly tell she wanted her body next to mine. I never really understood why men love hose, until that moment. Looking down, seeing Sara's legs in hose helped me understand. Her legs looked so smooth, tight. Sara had a tight body to begin with, but there was something different.

This had been a long journey for us, my body took over and next thing I knew Sara was licking my wet pussy as I sat on her pretty face. Her soft tongue licked my clit. Oh how my body shivered from the pleasure she gave me. How I've dreamed of this, waiting for her to arrive, and now she was between my legs licking my pussy.

It had been a long two years since I'd enjoyed a woman and to have this new pet with us, at my disposable. For her to answer my needs whenever I wanted. "Oh, Sara you're licking me so well."

She looked so sexy between my legs, not trying or wanting to move. Her only task and mission were to give me pleasure. My hands reached out, held the headboard for support.

"Honey look at our pet. Can you see her pretty tongue, licking my pussy? She's doing so well, oh how she's licking me. I'm going to cum on her pretty face. Come here and hold me!"

Mike walked over to me, tossed the rope on the bed, and held me in his big arms. I always feel comfortable and safe with those big strong arms of his wrapped around me, protecting me.

"Oh Mike, I'm cumming." I held onto him as my body, released. All that build up stress and tension, flowed through and out of me. Sara licked me, just the right place to keep my orgasm flowing.

I stayed there for a minute, coming back to earth. Sara did not move as my orgasm faded. She knew not to lick me as I was too sensitive. My pussy was still on her face, allowing her to breathe my scent. Her face felt wet, against my thighs.

"Oh honey, that was great." I rolled off Sara. She did not move, just looked at me. I smiled, "You know how to take care of your Mistress."

Mike grabbed my hand and helped me stand. Next, he grabbed the rope and started to restrain our pet. I pulled down Sara's pantyhose as I didn't want her to be too warm. Now, I could see her sex. Not sure where Mike learned how to tie ropes like that, maybe from the years he boated.

Even though she was restrained, we had easy access to Sara's breasts and pussy. Mike made sure that her breasts were wrapped, but clearly exposed. I reached out, touched both her breasts and teased her nipples.

"We will be back sweetie." We left her and made our way out of the house. I loved having our pet securely stored to give her time to adjust to her surroundings. As we drove to the store, all I could think about was what we would do with her next. That would have to wait till later.

The end

Thank you, I hope you've enjoyed the story. Let me know how you felt through the feedback form, and of course, don't forget to vote!