Sarah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was building again: building to a massive orgasm, I can tell you!

My toes were playing Rachmaninov on the posture-springing of the bed. My bung-hole was totally exposed to my lover's face, and my cunt was dripping wet, running threads of love-tunnel juice down into her belly-button laying there beneath me.

I started to convulse.

The first signs of immanent orgasm.

I started to shudder, and moan.

Sarah said, "okay, my love, open up your heart, and open up your soul, and give it to me as you cumm. Give it to me baby, I am here for you!"

I was coming, and that was all I was interested in! All of the other stuff...well, that was strictly for the birds, baby; and Sarah, of course.

"Give it to me love", insisted Sarah.

I was drooling, and bridging over the horizon of my impending orgasm.

You know only too well

When one enters "The Zone":

When time ceases its relentless march forward:

When nothing can stop you:

When you find yourself in "The Gap", between temporal, corporeal reality, and the fathomless universe of the mind, and imagination:

When your orgasm has labored hard and long on its up-hill haul, and finally, you stand, triumphant, atop the Majestic Mounting of your sensuality's burning desire; a greedy, lustful summit.

...When you pause, with utter confidence; because you know that you have [it] in the-bag, now. You know you are going to get it, but up until this very moment---this wonderful moment---of knowing, standing there--victorious--looking down the Mountain-side, into the expanse of the lush valley below: Yes, up until this moment, you have been chasing [it], and chasing it up hill, to boot; with no guarantee of a pay-off: At the mercy of everything, and everyone, outside of yourself: All conspiring to rob you of your hard-won prize, your final shattering, shuddering bliss---your--orgasm!

Then, comes the turn-over!

When you know you have the edge, and now you try, and try---and try, to prevent! yourself from coming.

Torturing yourself, biting your lip, digging your nails deep into your breasts, pinching your nipples hard! Tearing at your hair, in the futile attempt to remain, "King-of-the-Castle", for just one more brilliant moment of pregnant, utopian, ecstasy--before you dive headlong off the rim of the precipice--freefalling into the glorious abyss below; accelerating, speeding, into the ultimate death of your erotic pleasure.

As you burn through your orgasm, in a universe set aside for just the two of you; A place saved for just that very purpose.

A place which allows for the re-union of your reeling mind, and your quaking body--coming together at last, in the utter loneliness, of your private orgasm.

OoooooW! Its so--ooo, so--ooooo beautiful! Oh! Oh!...Oh...yes, OMG...I want it so--ooo, so---oooooo much, but I don't want it to be over, Mmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Chapter 49.

Sarah wanted something from me that belonged in the world of---realism, in the world of practical, everyday conformity, and calculation...she wanted me to be--pragmatic--in my orgasm, and I felt I couldn't do that. So, all that is left of my connection to the world in the burgeoning advent of my cumming, is to take it for all that it is and all it has to offer: And then, on the other side, try, yes try--to fulfill the other's demands; but my orgasm is mine--and mine alone!

Chapter 50.

I entered the forbidden realm! Waves of pleasure rippled into and out of my body, as if I were connected to a greater source! I think I was screaming, or yelling, or barking like an ape high in the canopy of its jungle retreat; and yet I may have been absolutely stoic, and silent. The disturbing fact was, I didn't know which!

Chapter 51.

Somewhere in between one of the waves of utter bliss, I heard Sarah's voice tuning back in to my consciousness, urging me to let--it--go:

"Please Veronica, let it go... I will still love you, no matter what! Open up, and drop it all onto me. I can handle it. I want to handle it. I love you!"

A moment of clarity presented itself to me, and I thought, "Why not...Why the fuck not!"

I relaxed every muscle in my body, and as the next wave of my orgasm hit me, I farted, and a tiny squirt of pee leaked out of my pee-hole, and sprayed onto Sarah's expectant tummy.

My release was a dismal failure, and its implications faded into the background as another wave of endorphins rushed in to my hypothalamus, as my orgasm took its reliable course.

Chapter 52.

Many times, in the third week of my menstrual cycle, for some unknown reason, I could get either, excessive gas, or diarrhea. Of course either, or both, are undesirable, and I never know which way it would swing. It is the same for all the women in our family. We are all the same; and we all communicated this: It was a sort of family, personal, database--full of shit.

Anyway, to cut a long story short; it was just the wrong time!

Sarah reached up and pushed her fingers into my bung-hole, and all I felt was a huge full bubble in my tummy being released!

She opened my ass at the wrong time, and I'm sorry--I was fighting to keep it shut.

Once the dyke had been breached, though, the whole kit-n'-caboodle let loose, and I sprayed that bitch's head, with a full payload of nuts, and tomato-skins, and corn husks, and everything else you can imagine; and on top of all that, my urethra opened up and dropped its salty load too, with so much force that I could see Niagara flowing in my mind!

The jet of shit, blasted out of my ring, in a conical vortex: The apex of which approximated at an acute angle of 60 degrees; from the rose-bud vent.

By the time the diverging cone of blistering shit hit Sarah's head it was wide enough to completely spray-paint her entire upper-torso region; her entire head and half of the king-sized bed---in-toto!

My torrent of piss hit my clitoris, and labial lips on the way out of my urethra, causing wide-spread spraying and flooding.

I felt, that Sarah, was expecting a rather more--firm--delivery, than what she got, but if you play with fire...baby!

Chapter 53.

Well, there was nothing left to do, but to leave.

I wiped my ass on a dry bit of bed sheet, and dressed quickly.

Sarah seemed to either be asleep, or in shock, I didn't inquire.

She was frozen, mouth open, hand still raised in the same position that it had been when she first pushed her fingers into my tightly closed ass-hole. Her hair blasted back from her splattered face, blown back like fallen trees flattened, in the Tunguska manner; all pointing away from the epicenter of the blast-zone: She looked like a steaming life-sized milk-chocolate figurine, with nuts--But, that fixed, glassy stare, set rigid--carved--into her face, sent shivers running down my spine!

I just let sleeping dogs lie, and went on my way, closing the door quietly behind me.

Chapter 54.

Sarah and I met for lunch about a month later.

Nothing was said.

Sarah had a new boyfriend, I forget his name. It is not important.

She had white crispy residue in the corners of her mouth again.

I let it pass.