Sarah

Story Info
The Path.
1.6k words
4.01
26.7k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/30/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter and I are high school friends, college buddies and neighbors now. We go long way. He is younger than me by few months. He always ribbed me about being the old guy. We work in the same office. I am his boss and Partner in the company. We both looked out for each other. This is one hell of an advantage in corporate world.

People say that we are like pair of tigers, hunting together when on a deal. Peter is more of an extrovert with boyish charm. I am introvert with calm but ruthless disposition. He always makes the first connect, entices the party, I have the patience and negotiation skill to reel them in. This approach always nailed it for us, be it dames or in the board room. Socially our families interact at parties, but they are just ornamental to the friendship between us.

Peter and I are working on a multi-million dollar deal with Japanese firm. The success of this deal can catapult Peter into being partner on my recommendation. Peter visited Tokyo a month back to close the deal but could not convince the guys. Maybe his easy going pleasant disposition did not gel well them. If the board came to know about this, Peter's high paying job would be on line. Failure travels fast in our circle. Peter would be highly impacted. You see- He bought the new place with high mortgage payments and his kids had just started in private school, long held cherished desire of his wife.

To give it a last try I flew to Tokyo last week to convince the clients to go with us. The talks went well and my personality seems to sit better with them. The clients did not say yes right away. They said that they'll revert to us the following week. Before I left, they asked me to assure them that I'll personally monitor the program.

My wife Sheila went to her parents place while I was away and she would be back on Sunday evening. I landed back Saturday a day early. I got up early. All that globetrotting messed my body clock. I knew Peter would be at gym and decided to wait to brief him about the trip until his return. To unwind and fill the time, I started to fix the garden.

After a while I heard Peter slam the car door as he just returned from gym. I smiled as I saw proof of our different personality again; Peter drove a swanky red Porsche and I drove a Jeep. Peter saw me working on the garden and invited me for a beer at his place. Peter and I started exchanging the notes of the last week at work.

Sarah, Peter's wife, walked onto us, two sweaty guys slouching in their tracks. Peter asked me to join them for the meal as my wife is yet to return from her parents place. Peter and Sarah's kids, Jamie and Nicole, were at their grandparents place. I agree it must be hard for Sarah to accommodate unplanned male bonding at drop of a hat. I could sense Sarah's discomfort at the invitation and her silent fuming. Throughout the meal Sarah was flighty and guarded. When our hands accidentally touched, as we reached for the dish at the same time, she jumped as if she were scalded.

I spent rest of the meal noticing Sarah. The slight swell of her pert 36B breasts in deep V of her spaghetti straps, the flowing fit of her summer dress falling over hips emphasized her lush curvy hips, the glimmer of light on her shiny shoulder length deep red hair, the twinkling long danglers in her ear, her brown eyes with long lashes, her full wide mouth painted pink – which I wanted to bury myself into while she licked me slowly. Oh and the way she smelled. I found myself flaring my nostrils like a bull in heat to breathe her spicy scent into me. My cock stirred to semi erectness.

As it was football season, after the meal Peter and I sat down to watch the game. The match was playing on loud. Peter raised his eyebrows when we heard, over the din of the game, Sarah slam down something in the kitchen. Peter chuckled and said that the unexpected plan of him inviting me for meal seems to have miffed Sarah. I told Peter that it was insensitive of me to barge in on their weekend and that I will go apologize to Sarah. Peter shrugged and said good luck for Sarah always has bad temper for trivial things and it's hard to talk her out when she is in one of her moods. I smiled and told Peter not to worry and that I will try and fix this too. I walked into the kitchen.

Sarah was at the counter looking out of the window drying her just washed hands. Due to the racket from the game she did not hear me come in, as I went and stood behind her. The slight summer breeze from the kitchen door looking onto garden on the other side was ruffling her dress making the line between her ass cheeks play hide and seek with the soft fabric. The image of Sarah in swimsuit at our last outing on the beach flashed before my eyes. I devoured her with my eyes – her bare long arms, supple thighs, exposed calves, small feet encased in stilettos, her red painted toenails peeping out - I was rock hard.

I pulled down my tracks, moved closer behind her. The next few minutes which followed are lost in haze- I raised her dress, lifted her right leg and plunged my thick cock into her cunt after I tore her lace panties in a flash.

The sudden shock of forced intrusion into her body made Sarah want to turn but she found herself trapped between David and the counter. Sarah snapped in low voice "what the fuck are you doing, get off". She has one hell of a sassy mouth.

Sarah started struggling to displace him. David just held her for a while in his not so gentle hold, forcing her to still with his arm banded across her breasts and arms. She found herself no match to his strength. He just gave into the feeling of her hot cunt on his cock and breathing in her sweet scent.

She whimpered "Please David".

David licked her neck and started to pump into her in quick strokes as he sucked on her neck.

At this Sarah again tried to free herself, he held her arms with one hand and pulled down the straps of her dress with other. Her entire dress was at her waist. He squeezed her breasts roughly. She squirmed- The instant assault on her senses, the hard quick fucking he continued all along was raising conflicting responses from her. The realization that her husband was in the next room made her whimper as David was mauling her breasts and fucking her now gushing hole from behind.

Sarah whispered "No David, you shouldn't do this".

David said in coarse low voice "Don't ask me to stop. I have to fuck you Sarah".

The raw gravel in David's voice spiraled right to her belly. To be desired beyond reason, doubt, caution and control made her suck her breath. She involuntarily raised her butt and pushed her breasts into David's calloused palms. David moved her left leg to get deeper into her. Her wetness was coating his cock now.

Their respective soft noises of copulation were drowned by the match noise.

Sarah mumbled "Please, Uh, Please, uhuhuh, David Please'.

David rasped "Yeah baby, will please you"and completed the sentence after couple of hard strokes by saying "and myself".

Her head filled with power at this response; to prove and test his desire for her she tried to move David off again for the last time. David pushed her down to the counter which plastered her breasts to cold granite. He bit hard into her shoulder to tame her as he rammed her with more force to show who the master is.

Sarah mewed at unexpected pleasure at his dominance and powerful fucking.

David grabbed her hair and twisted her face to tongue kiss her into submission. She raised herself off the counter and surrendered by raising her arms and entwined them behind his head to deepen the kiss.

She moaned between kisses "More David, please more Ummmmm, more, more".

David increased rhythm of his strokes on hearing Sarah give in. He pinched and pulled at her breasts, a man who subjugated the woman and wanted to leave his mark on her. He pushed his two fingers into Sarah's mouth which she started to suck. He thrust himself into her, out of control, raising her off the ground. His grunts and her delighted cries were reaching the crescendo, clearly competing with the game noise.

Peter realized that it's been long since David went into the kitchen and wondered if he needed to be rescued from his feisty wife.

David's eyes glazed with pleasure as he tuned out rest of the world except for moving in and out of Sarah's burning hot vagina. She was now bouncing on David's cock as he fucked her in frenzy, kissing, biting, licking, sucking at her neck and shoulders in battle to empty into her. David pulled Sarah's ass towards him as his balls tightened and he shot continuous ropes of gism into her cunt. Sarah squealed her climax as hot cum filled her.

David laid his head on her shoulder. His cock was coated in their juices and now nestled between her naked beautiful ass cheeks. David's cum started to slide down Sarah's leg in slow race to reach her stiletto.

After a long time Sarah felt used, satiated and womanly. She let out long sigh. It's been a while since Peter and she fucked spontaneously after the kids came. She stirred at this thought.

David felt Sarah's body tense; he raised his head and followed her gaze to look into Peter's eyes.