Sarah

Story Info
Not how she thought the night would go.
2.8k words
4.12
41.3k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah had no idea where she was. She has given Jeff a blow job on the way to the bar that evening, and now that it really mattered, she had absolutely no idea where she was. She took one last, long look around and then walked back in the bar.

Taking a seat at the bar she began to consider the events of the last hour. What had started out as a great third date had disintegrated into be stranded at a bar on the other side of town. She resolved to have a couple of drinks, call a cab and cut her losses. Fuck him, she mulled.

After ordering another gin and tonic, she began to take stock of the bar for the first time. There were a couple of pools tables with a few guys playing, some general bar flies hanging and four guys that looked like locals discussing the merits of the designated hitter rule. All things considered it was a slow night for a Saturday. It was, also, not where she had expected to end up at 12:30 on a Saturday night.

It didn't take long before one of the local boys noticed her sitting alone nursing a drink and decided to make her acquaintance. He waited until her drink was low and had the bartender replace it with one he had bought. Then he went over and introduced himself.

"Hi, they call me Joe," he said and extended his hand. She glanced over at him and, after a brief pause, shook his hand, thanked him the drink and told him her name was Sarah. She thought he wasn't the most handsome of the bunch but obviously he had the most gumption. She had been right in thinking he was a local and was able to find out exactly where she was and quite a bit about the history of this watering hole. Apparently, it was quite famous. It even had a bullet hole in the wall where a gangster had been shot. Several rounds of drinks later, the other three guys wandered over and joined the conversation.

Introductions were made. Steve was the tall one wearing a Yankees jersey, Todd was short and stocky and balding and Bill was the best looking with longish, sun bleached, brownish blond hair. Tequila shots appeared on the bar and the guys all exchanged high fives when she downed her shot in one swig. Another round came up and she repeated her performance. She was enjoying the attention and was surprised that the evening was not going to be a total loss.

She had planned on taking her date home and screwing his brains out and had dressed with that in mind. Wearing a slinky lime green dress cut to mid thigh teamed with stocking, garters and six inch fuck me pumps, she was a pictured to behold and she knew it. Now she had the full attention of four guys and was drinking for free. It was a good night. The fact that she had no car, no ride home and really didn't know exactly where she was really didn't bother her. Hey, this is New York, she thought. Cabs run 24 and 7 here.

Between the gin and the tequila, she was beginning to feel a bit tipsy and excused herself to go the the restroom. When she stood up she faltered and put her hand on Steve's chest to steady herself. Steve took her arm and made sure she was able to stand before letting go. It took a few steps before she was totally steady on her heels but after that she headed off to the restroom.

Joe was at the jukebox when she came around the corner of the bar. She winked at him and smiled before ducking into the lady's room. Joe thought about it for few minutes, then he followed her in. She was just coming out of the stall when Joe came through the door. At first, she was shocked, but the tequila had taken hold and soon she had her arms around his neck and was kissing him with long, deep, passionate kisses. Her tongue explored his mouth as he groped her ass and pulled her dress up over her hips. Sarah dropped down to her knees and pulled his dick out of his pants, marveling at how huge it was. She kissed it's head, licked the shaft and then took it in her mouth while swirling her tongue around the underside of the shaft.

She felt it getting harder and bigger in her mouth so she stood up and turned around, leaning over the counter with her legs spread. Joe kneeled down behind her and pulled her panties to her knees. He took a few moments to admire her beautiful round ass before licking greedily at her sopping wet pussy and puckered little asshole. Soon he stood up and wet his dick by rubbing it between her wet slit. Then he guided his rock hard dick into Sarah's soaked pussy and began to slide it in and out. Each time he felt the back of her pussy and he began to pick up the pace until he was pounding Sarah hard. Sarah was biting her finger to keep from making any sound but it was next to impossible to due as she was having orgasm after orgasm. When he came, it was like fireworks inside Sarah's head and her pussy. She had never in her life felt anything like that. Joe stood up and pulled up his pants as Sarah disappeared into the stall. When she exited the stall, he was gone. She took a few minutes to calm herself, washed her hands and left the bathroom.

When she came out, she found that the party had been relocated to the pool tables and new drinks had been ordered. She didn't feel like playing pool so she found a near by bar stool and took a seat. Joe and Bill were playing so Steve took the opportunity to come over and lean against the bar next to Sarah. She hooked her heel on the chair ring and crossed her long legs, letting her shoe dangle of the raised foot. Steve noticed that, as well as the fact that her dress had raised just enough to expose her stocking tops. Steve leaned closed and draped his arm along the bar behind her. He was close enough to smell her expensive perfume and just a hint of coconut in her hair.

All three of the other guys had notice the stocking tops as well and Bill was hardly able to pay attention to the game anymore. Todd ordered another round of shots as Joe, watching that one foot with the shoe dangling off it, completely missed the cue ball. They all gathered around Sarah to do the next shot of tequila. Since Todd had ordered them, he felt it was his duty to propose a toast. Putting his hand on Sarah knee, he made the corniest toast ever and everybody slammed back the shot.

As the other guys continued to play, Steve put his arm around Sarah shoulders and pulled her against his chest. Sarah was a little drunk at this time and not really aware that she was leaning against him. Todd had left his hand on her knee following the shot and was now in the throughs of telling a dirty joke. As he was telling it he moved his hand slowly up her thigh until he reached the stocking top. Sarah felt his hand moving and calmly put her hand on his to stop it from going any higher. Steve began to move his hand from the shoulder, under her long blond hair, to the nape of her neck and slowly massage her. Meanwhile, her hand on Todd's had stopped it's forward progress but not his softly rubbing the top of her stocking. Steve slowly grasped the back for her head and tilted her face up before softly kissing her. At first, Sarah kept her mouth closed when he kissed her. But soon she was kissing him back and letting his tongue slowly explore her mouth. Steve softly put his hand in Sarah's cheek. As she was kissing Steve, her hand moved from Todd's hand and up his forearm, slowly and ever so slightly parting her legs and turning onto her hip in an effort to move closed to Steve. Her dress raised even further up her thigh and over her hip as she did this and the lacy edge of her garter was exposed. Todd continue to rub his hand over her milky thigh and over the now more exposed hip.

Everything came to a halt in the bar as the scene unfolded. Nobody was playing pool anymore and the bar flies relocated to a nearby table to get a better view. Sarah's hand moved across Todd's chest and slid behind his neck and she stopped kissing Steve and turned her head to kiss Todd. Taking her free hand, Sarah moved Steve's hand to her breasts and began to move his hand in small circles. As Todd's hand caressed her thigh, she uncrossed and slightly spread her legs, showing the entire bar her lacy black panties.

Todd didn't take long to move from the hip to her inner thigh and crotch. Steve slowly began to slide her dress off her shoulders and found the clasp on her bra, releasing her breasts. Todd slid his hand inside her panties and found a very wet slit to run his finger through. A soft moan came from Sarah.

The bartender walked over and locked the front door and refreshed everybody's beer before grabbing a beer of his own and sitting down to enjoy the show. The chair was getting in the way now, so Steve helped Sarah stand up, as her dress and bra fell to the floor, and guided her to over to the pool table. Keeping her standing with her back to him, Steve begin kissing her neck and running his hand over her lovely body.

Sarah opens her eyes for the first time since initially kissing Steve and suddenly realized that she was still in a bar with more than 10 guys and a woman watching her. Just a she realizes this fact, Steve's finger finds her clit and she starts to involuntarily thrust her hips into his crotch. Realizing what's happening to her, she drunkenly slurs "oh god...oh god...no...please...don't...stop!" She started to fight, reaching around behind her and clawing at his back. Suddenly, she heard a zipper and she is forced over the pool table. Steve kicked her legs apart and shoved his dick into her wet pussy. He grabbed both her hands in one hand and wrapped his other hand around her long blond hair, pulling her head up off the pool table and force her to arch her back and shove her pussy onto his dick. Not one to miss his chance, Todd jumped up onto the pool table and kneels in front of Sarah, pulling his dick out and shoving it into Sarah's mouth.

Through a drunken haze, Sarah realizes what's happening. She didn't want this...not this. She was being raped in front of the bar by two locals and nobody was helping her. She starts to cry and yell for help, but, to the crowd, it only sounds like screams of ecstasy and they all begin to move closer to the action.

Steve was pounding her pussy hard and Todd was throat fucking her harder. Suddenly Sarah's pussy starts to betray her and she is enveloped in a unbelievable orgasm, thrashings and moaning in spite of the pounding from both ends. Just as she is coming out of the orgasm, she felt Todd's dick get hot and he began to thrust faster. He ripped his dick from her mouth and sprays his cum on her face, getting in her eyes and some of it up her nose. It burns her eyes and she gasps for air but suddenly another dick is shoved in the mouth and the skull fucking continues. Sarah feels Steve cum in her pussy and he drops her arms and lets go of her hair. She feels him pull out and give her a hard slap on the ass.

Sarah puts her hands on the guy skull fucking her to try and get away from him and the she feels another dick slam into her wet, cum filled pussy and feels another sharp slap on her ass Oh god, she thinks, the whole bar is having her! Just as she's racked by another orgasm, the dick in her mouth pulls out and more cum is layered on her face. As she beginning to get her breath and beginning to claw the cum out of her eyes so she can see, a young woman climbs onto the pool table and slides under her mouth. Sarah is suddenly looking face down into a pussy as the girl grabs Sarah's hair and slams her mouth into it.

"Better start licking, bitch!" she screams. When Sarah doesn't start lick, her head is pulled up by her hair and her cheek receives a sharp slap. "Lick that cunt!" Sarah slowly starts to lick and she gets another slap so she start to lick faster. The stranger fucking her cums in her pussy and withdraws and is replaced by yet another one, this time one with a bigger dick. As he starts to pound her pussy, she is forced harder into the pussy she is licking, forcing her tongue deeper and deeper.

The guy who was fucking her pulls out and cums on her ass and then is replaced by another, much bigger dick in her pussy. Soon, the girl started to buck against Sarah's face and wrapped her legs around Sarah's neck. Sarah is confronted with a virtual river to lap up when the girl cums in Sarah's face. Suddenly the girl is pulled out from underneath Sarah's face. Looking up, Sarah sees the girl positioned on the opposite side of the pool table as Steve's starts to fuck her. The view is short lived, though, as another guy gets on the pool table and shoves his dick into Sarah's mouth.

The big dick guy fucking her suddenly stops and pulls out and shoves his dick into Sarah's asshole. Sarah screams around the dick in her mouth to no avail. Big dick guy begins to pound her ass just as hard as he had her pussy. But the pounding in her ass was forcing her clit to rub against the edge of the table and it wasn't long before she was in the throws of an orgasm more extreme than anything she hd ever experienced. She got so lost in the continuous orgasm that she didn't even notice that the skull fucking had stopped and guys were just cuming on her face, helped out by the blow jobs the girl, whose pussy she had eaten, was giving them. The guy pounding her ass finally came and her orgasm subsided. Another guy took his place and starts pounding her pussy, and before she could stop herself, Sarah begins screaming for him to fuck her ass, eager to have another orgasm like before.

But instead she is flipped over and pulled off the pool table. She is force to kneel over some guy and shoved down on his dick. Somebody else comes up behind her and shoved his dick into her ass so that she is impaled on two dicks at once while yet another guy grabs her hair and mashes his dick into her mouth. Her hands grabbed the dick in her mouth to keep it from pounding into the back of her throat and she is slapped hard for the effort. Soon the guy cums, shoving his dick deep down her throat and making her swallow all of his jizz. After he pulls out she is gasping for air when the girl came over and kissed her hard. Forcing her tongue into her mouth she deposits a mouthful of some guy's cum. She is slapped again and then another dick is shoved in her mouth and yet another orgasm wracks her body.

She is now exhausted and simply lets them do anything they want to her. After being double penetrated several more times she's thrown onto her back on a table where they continued to fuck her pussy and ass until she lost count of the dicks that had cum in her. Three times the girl squatted on her face so that Sarah could lick the cum out of her pussy and she could cum on Sarah's face again. It wasn't long after that that Sarah passed out.

The bartender waited until everyone was through using her before he made last call and eventually locked the door behind the last customer. He picked up her cum covered body and dumped her in a booth and covered her in a blanket, gently tucking a pillow under the head. After he had finished cleaning up the bar, including the pool of cum on the pool table and floor, he picked her up and moved her to the couch in the back apartment before finally retiring himself in his big feather bed.