Sarah

Story Info
Older man makes love to a much younger woman.
2.9k words
4.39
48.2k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/25/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
espeteroh
espeteroh
655 Followers

Sarah and I have known each other for a number of years. I don't know if you would call us friends because we always seemed to see each other at parties and other events mutual friends would have. We each have a rather eclectic group of friends. All are well-educated and there are a wide range of ages. I am not sure of the age of our youngest member but the eldest is a spry 92-year-old woman who had taught math at Radcliffe College until it was merged with Harvard and finished her career there. We have doctors, lawyers, financial analysts, a screen writer, several people who do nothing at all, as far as I can tell, but who live off wealth handed down to them. I spent a career as an engineer, electronics first and then computer system design in an R&D facility. I was able to retire 10 years ago and have enjoyed traveling with my wife to many places around the globe.

One day I was at a local coffee shop in Cambridge when I bumped into Sarah, literally. What happened was I had just gotten my coffee and turned around a bit too quickly and knocked Sarah's coffee out of her hand and, no onto her, but onto me. I yelped a bit and she apologized.

I had not known she was behind me so after a moment of surprise at seeing her there I said, "Sarah, it's so nice to bump into you!"

"I'm really sorry I spilled my coffee on you."

"Well, actual it is I who owe you an apology as it was my arm that hit your coffee making it entirely my fault. Let me get you another." I could see immediately she was going to protest but I quickly added, "I insist! Not argument!"

She got her coffee and after I paid for it I asked, "Are you rushing off or do you have time to sit and chat for a while?"

"Well, actually, I am rushing off." I guess a little disappointment appeared on my face because she next said, "but you know what? I'd love to sit and chat with you for a bit."

We found a couple of open seats and chatted about friends, what was going on in our lives, the usual. Then unexpected our conversation turned to something we had mentioned to one another in passing but never discussed; we both suffer from panic disorder. That quickly turned an otherwise light conversation into one that was both deep and very personal.

Then suddenly the conversation stopped, and we just looked at one another waiting for something to be said. She then asked, "Can I ask you something?"

"Anything, and I do mean anything."

"Why have you always been so nice to me?"

Her question caught me entirely off guard. In my mind I briefly considered the virtues of being entirely truthful with her and saying something also true but not the real reason. "Sarah, you are a beautiful and attractive woman. What guy wouldn't want to be around you?" Those words did not sound quite right so I quickly followed with, "plus you have always been so nice to me in return. It just seemed to work."

"Wow, really?"

"What?" I asked mystified.

"You think I'm beautiful?"

I had had this discussion with other men in our group and we had all agreed she was every man's wet dream. "I can't believe you'd have to ask that question. Of course, I do. What guy in his right mind would not?"

"Oh, you'd be surprised!"

"Well, yes, I would."

Then she asked a question I had not seen coming, "Do you want to go back to my place? It's only a couple of blocks from here?"

"Okay. I thought you lived in the Back Bay (Boston)."

"No, I just work there, can't afford to live there."

Sarah lived just a couple of blocks down Brattle Street in one of the few apartments to exist on the entire street. I was an old apartment building but very nice. Her apartment was a bit messy when we entered and for which she apologized. Otherwise it seemed like a very cozy place to live.

"So, where's your boyfriend?" I asked as my conscience kicked in.

"What boyfriend?"

"Oh, I just assumed you had one."

"I took a hiatus from men over a year ago. You remember Paul, that asshole, he pretty much made me feel like all men are useless jerks." Before I could say anything, she continued. "Not you! You've always been nice to me and a total gentleman.

To describe Sarah, she has dirty blonde hair, is about 5 feet 9 and I doubt much more than 120 pounds. She has a very nice figure which I had seen via her Facebook account with her in a bathing suit.

I have never known to be particularly talkative, but very shortly after we entered her apartment we were both sitting on her sofa and she continued at length about her struggles with anxiety and panic. She went on quite a while and I made a point of keeping my eyes fixed upon hers and trying to understand all of what she was relating.

Then, for the second time that day, she asked me a very disarming question, "Peter, be honest, what are you thinking right now, and I mean right now?"

"I'm wondering who you got this way. I mean, what happened so many years ago, some sort of trauma I'd guess."

"Yeah, you'd be right but that's a story for another day. So can I ask you another question?"

"Of course."

"Have you ever thought about having sex with me? Be honest!"

I have this thing about always being honest and it is something I felt certain she had remembered me saying. "Well, yeah, of course, but I'm married."

"I know but that's why I felt it safe to ask. In all the years I've known you, you are about the only guy who hasn't hit on me."

"That's in no small part to my desire to be faithful in my marriage but um. . . . ." I hated having said "but" because it was one word too many and I feared she'd pick up on it. She did.

"But what?"

"Well, my wife and I haven't had sex for at least 5 years now and its probably much longer than that. Her choice, not mine, and believe me, I have asked about it as recently as this year but she says she is no long interested."

"Wow, I'm sorry. So what are you going to do?"

"Well, I've been, you know," I stumbled over my words, "just been masturbating."

"Well that sucks!"

"Tell me about it."

Then for my third surprise of the day, Sarah moved over on the sofa close to me a kissed me gently on the lips. Not a peck but also not really long, just long enough to say it was a bit more than just friendly.

"Sarah," I said her name very slowly, "what are you doing?"

"Well, um, I've had a crush on you for years."

Okay, shock number four. "Really? But I'm old enough to be your father. Hell, I know I have at least one daughter is much older than you. How old are you?"

"Thirty-four."

"Woah, I have two daughters older than you and the third is also thirty-four. And I'm twice your age!"

"Are you saying you don't want me?"

"No! I just, um, I just don't know what I'm supposed to do. And besides which, I'm twice as old as you!"

"You said that already. Besides, I have daddy issues."

"Wow, never heard anyone admit to that."

Sarah reach behind my head with her hand and pulled me to her. This time she kissed me in a way lovers do. I was long, it was wet, and had I been standing, I am certain my knees would have been shaking. Even so I was shaking which she asked me about.

"Well, I do want this to happen but it's also a little scary. Remember, I have been with only one woman in a really long time."

She smiled and said, "I'll be gentle, I promise."

"Okay."

Again Sarah kissed me and it was passionate, to say the least. Just a little way into our kiss she took my hand and placed it over one of her breasts. She was not large breasted but what I felt was quite firm. Then something else unexpected happened, my dick got hard. I say unexpected because it had not done that on its own in a very long time. It was not long before we started undressing each other. When we got down to our underclothes, Sarah stood up and took me by the hand to her bedroom. There she pushed me down on her bed and then removed her bra and panties.

"Why don't we get rid of these," she said as she pulled down my underwear and revealed my hard cock. "Oh my, what have we here?"

She quickly took me into her mouth and slowly moved up and down on my cock. The sensation was fantastic. I was in heaven as I watched this gorgeous woman, this woman I had long lusted after, make love to my cock. Then I could feel her teeth on the side of my cock, lightly mind you, as she continued to work it up and down. I had never had such a wonderful experience.

Finally, I decided to return the favor and without saying a word I quickly flipped her over and got between her legs. I had not noticed, somehow, that she was entirely shaven. According to all the porn I'd watched that is what women do these days and even if that is not true, it was certainly true of her. I have always loved the taste of pussy and could not wait to taste hers. As I spread her lovely lips with my tongue I both smelled and tasted her wonderful musky scent. I ran my tongue up and down her pussy and couple of times before very lightly, gently sucking her clit into my mouth. I felt her briefly tense beneath me as I did. I then very lightly ran the tip of my tongue over and around her clit again and again. Then I ran my tongue down her pussy and tried to push it into her. I failed but not for want of trying again and again, each time tracing my tongue up and down her pussy.

At this point I really wanted to make her cum which meant I focused myself on her clit. I sensed Sarah's breathing had gotten a little deeper and faster and I definitely heard her start to moan. I wasn't long before she kept repeating, "Oh yes! Don't stop!" Of course, I had no intention of stopping. At the same time she tried to pull her knees together which of course locked my head against her pussy. Quickly she started gasped, "Yes! Yes! Yes!" before finally having a huge orgasm. By manipulating her clit just right with my tongue I felt certain I could continue her orgasm for a longer time than she was used to. I did.

Finally I slowed down but did not stop running my tongue around her pussy and occasionally over her clit. While I was doing this, I reach up with both hands and gently squeezed her breasts. I could feel her rock-hard nipples against my fingers which was of course very arousing for me. I had not stopped licking her pussy but did notice she seemed to almost have come down completely from her orgasm. At that point I again worked solely on her clit and within a few moments brought her to another orgasm. This time, instead of pressing her legs against my heard she thrust he pussy upward and this time I felt some of her juice escape from her pussy and spread over my face. It's hard to stay attach to a woman's clit while she is thrusting her hips up and down. And so, to stop that I inserted my middle finger into her and curled it upward until I found her g-spot. This not only had the desired effect, but it also brought her to an immediate orgasm, her third, then her fourth.

Right after her fifth she started begging, "Please stop! Please stop! I can't take it anymore."

I did remove my finger from her, but I did not entirely stop licking her pussy. Her juices were as wonderful tasting as any I had ever enjoyed.

Finally, I stopped and moved up to where I was lying next to her on my side. She was visible sweating and her face was flush. Even with her hair totally mussed up, she looked just as beautiful as ever, maybe more so.

We lay there silently for couple of minutes when she asked, "Now it's your turn."

My cock had flagged a bit and I said, "Well, that could be problematic. I mean, it's been a long while for me remember."

"Like I said, I'll be gentle."

"Actually, I'd prefer you weren't."

"Really?"

"Yup."

"That's funny, because I like rough too!"

"Well that changes everything!"

"Really?"

"Yes! Now suck my cock bitch!" I said loudly as I slapped her face just enough for it to sting.

Sarah smiled wryly and quickly began to suck my cock. As she did that I reached down and slapped her tits. First not hard at all but when she let out a moan, I did it a bit harder the next time. She moaned. Then harder and still she moaned. My next tact was to pull at her tits and then grab both her nipples and pull then stiffly. This time she let go of my cock just long enough to say, "not so hard." She was back on my but I was both hard and could feel my own approaching orgasm.

I pulled her head of my cock by her hair. She moaned a loud, "Oh!"

"Get on your knees!" I commanded, and she quickly flipped over and did so, offering her ass up to me. I knelt behind her and slowly slipped my cock into her pussy. I always want my initial entry to be slow so I can enjoy her silken wet heat. She was not only that, of course, but her pussy felt quick tight as well. A bonus! After stroking my cock in and out of her a few times, I grabbed her long hair and pulled it back so her head was pulled back as well. It was at this point I started slamming my cock in her as hard as I could and also quite fast. I did that for a short while but it wasn't entirely working so I let go of her hair, slapped her ass hard and demanded she lay on her back which she did very quickly spreading her legs for me in the process.

I entered her again. The sight of her gorgeous face and beautiful tits as I fucked her were very arousing. This time after stroking in and out of her a few times I reached up to her neck with my left hand and pressed it firmly into her. It didn't take long to see she could not breath through her mouth but she had also begun to buck her hips upward to meet my downward plunging cock. And then, for the first time in years, maybe a decade, I came inside a woman. And it was not the weak ass orgasms I'd been experiencing with my hand, but a really strong one. At the very first notion of my orgasm I screamed out, "Oh god yes! Oh fuck you've got the best pussy ever!" And with those words Sarah came too.

When I was sated, I once again lay next to her on my side. I reach over and pulled her face to mine and kissed her. Although I had feeling for her before that day, our session of love making brought them out fully. I can't say that I was in love with her but I certainly loved her. I kissed her several more times in a way that left no doubt that I had feelings for her and that this was not simply a "fuck session."

We did lay next to each other for some time. I caressed her face and her breasts, kissed her breasts and then her lips a fair number of times.

I did not divorce my wife or try to convince Sarah that we should become "a thing." She did say she would not mind being the other woman for a while as long as I promised to make love to her just as I had that day. That was the easiest promise I think I ever made. But I made Sarah promise that she would allow for a special someone to come into her life once again as long as that special someone was not me. She seemed hurt by that request but I mollified it by telling her that I wanted her to be happy first and foremost and that she really needed to find happiness with someone far more age appropriate.

Sarah and I remained lovers for a little while after that, but she did find a special guy. She said she wanted to have one my love making session with me before she became fully monogamous. That turned into two, I find it impossible to say no to her. We are back to just friends but I will get to die with that wonderful time I spent with Sarah.

espeteroh
espeteroh
655 Followers