Sarah & Christy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Use this." She whispered. She put the egg in Sarah's hand, and pressed it to her nipple. Her reaction was instant. She tossed her head back and closed her eyes. Sarah held the egg tightly to Christy's right nipple, and sucked gently on her left. Her back arched and she wriggled in pleasure. She guided Sarah's hand down her torso and pressed it into her mound. She responded by moving her face down as well. As she kissed Christy's navel, her own nipple brushed the buzzing egg sending a shiver up her spine. She kissed the moist tussle of hair at the girl's crotch, and inhaled deeply the musky scent. This was the part she had always wondered about. Although she had fantasized about making love to a woman, she was never sure if she would enjoy this aspect of it. This matter was put to rest when her lips and nose touched Christy's enflamed sex. The scent and taste was the most arousing thing she had ever experienced. She kissed, licked and sucked her greedily, and found that when she inserted her tongue deep into Christy's vagina, there was a different taste all together. It was tangy, almost citrus. Christy's orgasm was violent, and she dug her fingernails into Sarah's neck and cried out.

They made love for hours. They kissed, chatted, giggled like girlfriends and learned all about each other. They explored each other bodies and souls that night.

When dawn came, Christy slept in Sarah's arms like an angel. It struck Sarah again as it had the evening before as she dressed.

What a wonderful thing it is, being a woman.

12