Sarah and Jon

Story Info
A lesson of the meaning of punctuality.
1.2k words
3.88
11.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonBrown
DonBrown
228 Followers

Sarah was late again, it was not her fault, nor was it her new husbands fault but she knew all actions carried a consequence.

Her new husband, Jon, had been brought up in a very strict and loving Baptist, home, as had she, and had spanked Sarah on only their second date for being late for an evening out. On their way home he had taken her down a quiet side street, explained her lateness had incurred a punishment.

He rested his foot up on a step, beckoned her over his raised knee and gave her 20 or 30 hard spanks, to tears on top of her knickers but with her jeans to her knees.

Sarah was trembling as Jon told her to lower her jeans then tapped his knee for her to drape herself over.

As the spanks rained down on her knicker clad bottom, her trembling became excitement and her excitement, pleasure.

The incident was never mentioned again and little did she know it would be the mainstay of her future life with Jon.

********** It was date night and Jon had called for her from home 10 minutes early, nothing new, he was a stickler for punctuality and put that down to his upbringing.

She too had learnt the lesson of punctuality and always tried to be ready 15 minutes before time. The last time she was late was when she was going out with her parents to the theatre, just a matter of months ago, she completely misread her phone when checking the time.

6.30 time to go and she was still in the bath, actually just getting out when the door opened, it was dad, he was so cross when he told her the time, he took her by the wrist and downstairs into the lounge, naked, her young tits bobbing about as he stumbled down each step.

"Wooden Spoon Mother" her dad said, she had read his mind and passed it to him as he laid her over settee arm, a position she grew up knowing.

He gave her 50 or 60 hard swats and had her screaming her apology.

He stopped as she began to rise, he put his hand in the arch of her back, you stay there miss, we will be back by 10 and be ready for my belt girl.

Her mum left with dad mumbling, "20 year old and still earns a spanking for being late, whatever next." Mum also knew she was in for it when they got home for not hurrying Sarah along.

Just on 10 they arrived home, mum to the kitchen to put the kettle on and dad in the hall way taking off his coat and changing his shoes for slippers.

She had moved just once, she needed a pee, and told him as he came in, good girl, stand up.

Had she been let off, no, her dad rubbed his hands over her tummy and tits feeling the ridges of the settee arm, something he always did.

She went back over the arm and took a hard leathering on top of her already tanned hide. Her mind was racing, with so many different feelings.

The spanking stopped and her dad sat on his armchair and called her over, she sat on his lap and he cuddled her like a baby for a good 10 minutes still her tears stopped. She apologised again as she headed for the door to the stairs, her mum was just coming through in her dressing gown. She heard her dad tell her to take the same position and she had not got to her room before the first cut of his belt connected with her bottom.

She lay on her bed as she listened to her mums spanking, it was nothing new, she rarely saw anything but often heard her being punished, or sent from the lounge with dad following undoing his belt.

Before she knew it she was playing with her pussy and had cum after cum.

She slept on top of the covers that night, and the night after, naked.

Dad popped in on his way to bed and she kneeled up and cuddles him, he rubber her bottom as he kissed the top of her hair.

*********

They walked to the restaurant he had booked it was a celebration, their third date and they had been together a whole 2 weeks, worth celebrating.

She had left the restaurant table after her starter, he thought to go to the ladies, and then saw from the corner of his eye her returning back from outside by a side door. Main course came and went, and so did Sarah. Just before they finished their sweet, Jon excused himself. He went outside where he saw others from the restaurant, smoking, and bang on cue Sara came out and lit up.

On their way back to Sarah's home she linked up with him and rested her head on his shoulder. They got to her gate and he asked if he could come in with her, she readily agreed.

Once in the hallway Sarah's father came out of the lounge, he walked over to Jon and greeted him.

He asked Sarah to make tea and take it into the lounge.

"Have you had a good night Jon?"

"Well, food wise yes, but, well, i was a little taken aback by some of your daughter's actions!"

Brian, Sarah's father, was intrigued, "Actions?"

"Yes, did you know, she smoked?"

They discussed the evening's events.

Sarah brought in the tea and saw the 2 men talking.

"Sarah, bring your handbags here this minute."

Sarah knew she was in trouble and passed it to her father, who emptied it on the coffee table. 10 Consulate Menthol cigarettes and a box of matches.

"Sorry Daddy, sorry Jon, i was just trying to be grown up."

"Well, we will see how grown up soon enough, go to your bedroom, undress and lay over the end on your bed, we will be up in a few minutes."

She heard the 'We' and realised how bad it must be if Daddy is going to wake mummy up for her spanking.

She headed upstairs, into her bedroom and stripped naked, it had been a long time since her Daddy had seen her naked.

Doing as Daddy said she leaned over the bottom of her bed, a position she had become accustomed too over the past years.

She heard the stairs creaking and the door opening, and stretched out her arms and clasped her hands to try and stop her rubbing her bottom.

She heard the buckle of his belt undo, and the drawing of it off his trousers and before she could blink 10 hard cuts in rapid succession across her pure white bottom.

Sarah burst into tears, not only through the pain, but also the fact she had let the 2 most important men in her life.

"Your turn Jon."

Sarah's heart missed a beat.

Jon walked to the head of her bed and picked up her 2 pillows, "Stand Sarah and lay over these, i want to spank your sit spot, so hard, you will remember this punishment for quite a few days."

Sarah stood, her breast on show to the 2 men in her bedroom beating her, yet, it seemed so natural.

She lay on the pillows and Jon doubled her daddy's count, the pain was such she was screaming, she heard the door close as Jon was finishing her off.

Her bottom was crimson, her mind was racing, her love for Jon was absolute, the beginning of a long HoH relationship.

DonBrown
DonBrown
228 Followers