Sarah & Steve Ch. 03

Story Info
Sarah prepares Steve for the next step.
1.8k words
3.89
71.5k
4

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 09/21/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkThyme
MarkThyme
126 Followers

For a moment - only a moment - as he woke Steve was unsure where he was or what had happened to him.

He just felt sticky and hot round his genitals and then, in an instant, he remembered the night before, being forced by Sarah to wear her panties and wank himself off into them while watchimg her frig herself with her fingers.

She had told him that he had to keep the panties on all night and he had, hence the hot, sticky feeling round his cock and balls. She had also promised him a clean pair of knickers to wear today, and as he sat up in bed, ready for whatever was going to happen next in this wholly new phase of their relationship, Sarah entered the room.

"Good morning darling", she cooed as she walked towards him. She had just showered and wore a white silk robe undone and hanging loose over her breasts. As she walked towards him it appeared to be held in place by her erect and protuding nipples. Steve knew she would be enjoying that feeling, because whenever Sarah's nipples were erect, she was turned on. The slightest movement of the soft material across her breasts would be encouraging and hightening sexual feelings throughout her body. Realising that early in their marriage had been a huge turn-on for him and, ever since, had provided him with an invaluable barometer as to her sexual mood.

Undone as it was, with the tie-belt hanging down from its loops at her hips, the robe came nowhere near covering Sarah's pubic hair and pussy. Steve took a sharp but slight intake of breath as his waking mind took on board the fact that she had shaved and trimmed the hair so that her pussy lips were totally exposed, with a tiny bush hovering just above them, shaved into the shape of a heart.

Steve felt his cock stir inside the sticky panties that he still wore.

Sarah arrived at his side of the bed, leant forward so that the robe hund away from her tits and gave him a perfect view of both. She kissed him gently but firmly in the middle of his forehead before smiling down at him as she pulled back the sheet.

"Good boy," she said, seeing that Steve still wore the cum-soaked knickers, "or should I say good girl?"

She allowed herself a little giggle as she pulled the sheet completely off him and reached for his hand. Helping him to his feet.

"Now then," she said. "Remember what I said last night? About a clean pair?"

"Er - yes," replied Steve, hesitantly.

"Well, come with me," she said,pulling on his hand to make him follow her.

She guided him towards the bathroom, still talking as they went.

"I was just going to exchange that naughty, dirty pair for a pair of clean ones, but I realised last night that you wouldn't do them justice with legs as hairy as that."

Steve listened, slightly bewildered, although he was by now becoming conditioned to his wife's new sexual appetite. He was, he decided, happy to go with the flow and see where it - or, rather, she - took them.

"Take them off and stand in the bath honey", Sarah instructed. Her tone was gently and encourging, but it also had a slight edge that indicated that she would brook no argument from her husband.

Steve did as he was told, gratefully removing the soiled knickers and noting, as he stepped into the bath, that there were tiny hairs round the plug.

"I've just shaved, as you may have noticed," she giggled and winked at him as she spoke, "and I've left my kit out to deal with you."

Expertly, deftly and with a few instructions to him to move his legs this way and that, Sarah shaved her husbands legs, his ass cheeks and his pubic hair, leaving him completely smooth in all those places. Then she made him bend over and bare his ass towards her. Slowly, carefully lest she deliver an unintended and painful nick to his fleshiest parts, she removed every last hair from there too.

She stood, and turned him to face her.

"Arms up, sweetheart," she ordered,like a mother would to a baby. He did as he was told and she shaved his armpits and then removed the tiny amount of hair from his chest. She worked on his arms and hands next and, when she was done, Steve was completely hairless, apart from his head.

"That's much better," smiled Sarah, admiring her handiwork. "I will book you in for a waxing session before the end of the week, and we will keep you this way I think, don't you?"

Steve realised he was not expected to answer, buthoped that she would not leave him in a state of limbo, as the whole exercise had prompted a very stiff reaction by his cock.

He was not dissapointed. After smoothing some of her quite expensive and very fragrant French moisturiser over his freshly shaved parts, Sarah kneltin front of him and took his cock in her mouth.

Steve gasped as he saw all of his cock go into her mouth and felt an immediate reaction as his balls tightened and his legs trembled slightly.

He instintcively bucked his hips and started to fuck her mouth, only to receive a very sharp and quite painful smack across the back of his legs.

She pulled away from him and looked sternly up at him.

"Have you learned nothing, yet?" she scolded him. "You do nothing unless I say so. Now, stand still."

With that she took him back in her mouth and sucked his cock. It took only seconds now before he knew that he was going to cum and when he did, it was explosive.

His whole body shook as the orgasm ripped through him, and Sarah struggled for a moment to swallow and breath at the same time. But she stuck to her task and drank down every drop of semen. She kept him in her mouth until his prick had exhausted its very last throb, and then licked it clean with her tongue.

She stood in front of him and licked her lips, her eyes dancing with excitement.

"Mmm," she smirked, "Breakfast. The best meal of the day." She laughed at her own joke.

"Now," she continued,"follow me."

Steve stepped from the bath and did as he was told, following her out of the bathroom and back into the bedroom. She handed him a pair of sheer white satin panties, trimmed with filigree lace.

"Wear these," she said, "all day, under your suit,or whatever you are wearing today. I am going shopping for you at lunchtime and I will bring you home a whole new wardrobe, so that - when I want you to - you will be Stephanie, not Steve. Understood?"

"I think so -" he started to say, but she interrupted.

"Good. It won't be every day, because there will be many times when it suits me best for you to be the man I married. However, it will also be nice to have a very special girlfriend from time to time. I will also buy you a very special treat, if you behave yourself."

With that she laughed again and told him to go and shower and get ready for his day. As he did, Sarah slipped off the silk robe.

Sitting at her dressing table, she applied her make-up. Always immaculate in her appearance, her recent visit to a beauty consultant at a city centre department store had provided invaluable advice on the new shades, trends and ideas and now enabled her to make the very best of herself. The consultant had been very attentive too, and as she picked out the lipstick she had decided on for today, she smiled as she recaled their brief encounter in the curtained off private booth alongside the make-up counter.

It was when the girl - Lorna - had apparently spilled some powder on the gown that protected her clothes that brought things to a head. She had already made Sarah's nipples erect by the way she spoke to her, almost whispering into her ear so that as she uttered each word, she blew gently into Sarah's ear. The alleged spilt powder meant that Lorna had to brush it off the gown under which Sarah's breasts were hot and willing. As she did she applied a liitle more pressure than was really necessary for the task and Sarah moaned softly, her mouth opening slightly.

Lorna looked into Sarah's eyes as she leant towards her and, as their lips touched, Sarah felt Lorna's hand sliding up her leg under her dress. Parting her legs, she offered no resistance as the dark-haired beauty probed and pushed first one, then two fingers into her soaking cunt. Whether it was the unexpected element of what had been intended to be a simple make-over, or the fact that on the other side of the thin curtain, within feet of them, other shoppers no doubt including people she knew, were walking past, whatever it was Sarah knew she was going to cum almost immediately.

Sarah's legs became jelly within seconds, her tummy sent a swift message that she was past the point of no return and she came, hurriedly, suddenly, pulsingly. She kissed Lorna passionately and reached forward with her hand to return the favour, only to find her hand being pushed firmly away.

"Not now," whispered Lorna. "Before you go I will give you my number. If you enjoyed that, call me."

As she picked out the make-up she needed for that morning, Sarah also picked out the post-t note that Lorna had used to write her number on and carefully put it in her purse.

Smiling softly to herself, she stood and opened a drawer. Picking out a red thong, she felt her pussy tingle as she pulled the thin strip of material over it and into the crack in her ass. A pair of sheer black hold-up's followed and a half-cup bra, red to match the thong. It flattered and enhanced her cleavage, as intended, and allowed her nipples to rub gently but purposefully against its edge.

She pulled on neat, black, pencil-line mini skirt, a garment she had last worn some fifteen to twenty years ago, and a white blouse with sleeves that puffed at the cuff. It buttoned across her in a double-breasted styled and, though not see-through, its plunged at the front to show ample cleavage and a hint of the red bra underneath.

Black patent stilletos with a 5-inch shiny silver spike heel followed and she stared at herself in the mirror. Even she was turned on just by looking at her own reflection and she knew it was going to be a very good day.

A very good day indeed...

MarkThyme
MarkThyme
126 Followers