Sarah & Steve Ch. 04

Story Info
Sarah shops and Steve gives a neighbour a ride.
1.7k words
4.1
62.4k
1

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 09/21/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkThyme
MarkThyme
126 Followers

Sarah shopped carefully. She had made a careful note of Steve's measurements and she knew precisely what she was looking for.

He had great legs - many women would have been very jealous and it was a good job her pins were equally good. She knew, therefore, that he could get away with a short skirt, though she did not want him to look like a tart. He was 42, after all.

She went for the elegant look. She wanted him to look like her secretary or PA, which was exactly the role she had planned for him and so the choice of colours was also simple. Mainly black and white, with the odd grey item and the occasional small splash of red or gold by way of a decorative motif on a couple of tops.

By the time she'd finished, she had almost melted her plastic, but she was pleased with herself. She had a basic look for "Stephanie", as her husband would become from time to time, with enough changes of key items to last a week if required.

She made her way through the shopping centre to the car park, passing one of the popular city centre coffee shops. She glanced in the window and almost dropped her shopping. Bobby - her first husband, who she had not seen for years - was sitting at a window seat, sipping a latte and chatting on his mobile.

Everything seemed to go into slow motion as their eyes met. He didn't recognise her at first, but than his eyes widened and - still chatting on his phone - beckoned her in.

Her immediate impulse was to shake her head and walk on, but she was amazed to find herself turn and go into the shop.

"Babe!" cried Bobby, ending his call, "fancy seeing you. Been doing some retail therapy, then?"

"Oh - this," she said, nervously glancing at her shopping, "yes - yes."

They laughed, he ordered her a coffee and they chatted - at first just politely going through the motions of "how have you been", "you're looking great", "how long has it been", and so on.

After a while they lapsed into silence, Bobby just staring into her eyes. Sarah felt uncomfortable in the way he used to make her when they first met. She knew what that look meant. Bobby had a one-track mind and he was weighing up whether he could take her down that track with him all these years later.

"Bobby", she said, "Don't look at me like that. I know what you're up to and I am married - to someone else!"

He laughed, but kept staring at her.

"You know me too well, babe. Better than most, I guess. So you know what you're missing, too."

He laughed again and she smiled. She couldn't help but look at his trousers. Instinctively her eyes were drawn to where she knew she would detect an erection. Bobby always seemed to have a hard-on, and she remembered that he was well proportioned in that department. He had let her down in so many ways, but never when they fucked. He was a very big boy.

He saw her look and laughed again.

"Checking out the merchandise, babe? Still the same as ever. Yours whenever, you know that."

"Yes," she replied, regaining her composure, "but the trouble was Bobby, it was never just for me was it?"

With that she finished her coffee and picked up her shopping bags. Before she could stop him, Bobby slipped a business card into her hand.

"Anytime you want to get together, babe. Anytime. Number is on there. OK?" and he laughed again.

His phone rang and he spoke into it. Sarah took that as her cue to leave and smiling back at him she left the coffee shop and walked to her car, her legs a little unsteady and a distinct damp feeling between her legs.

Damn the bastard! she thought. He's done that to me again. Why does he do that! Fuck him!

Piling the shopping bags into the boot of her car she resolved to put Bobby out of her mind, but still slipped his card carefully into her purse, noting that it sat alongside the one she'd been given by Lorna the beautician.

Steve had been at a series of meetings through the day, wearing the panties Sarah had made him put on, underneath his light blue business suit.

They felt snug and really good and he was semi-erect all day.

There had only been one dodgy moment, when he went to the toilet and realised that he was about to open his fly while standing next to two of his colleagues. In case they clocked anything untoward, he managed to dive into a cubicle instead to pee in private.

On his way home, he pondered Sarah's change of sexual attitude and wondered what had triggered it. Unable to decide on any particular answer to that conundrum, he resolved that, whatever the reason, it amounted to some of the best sex he'd ever enjoyed, so why spoil it by worrying about why.

As he drove and pondered his good fortune, he saw Karen, the 19-year old daughter of the family next door but one waiting a bus stop. He would probably have stopped to offer her a lift anyway, but when he took in what she was wearing his mind was made up.

A light, cream, woollen zip-front top that hugged her beautiful tits, a stonewashed denim mini skirt, black tights and black pointed toe ankle-boots with tiny heels. She looked stunning.

When he stopped and sounded his horn, she first ignored him, but then checked into the car window and recognised Steve. Opening the door, she giggled.

"Sorry", she laughed, "didn't realise it was you. Could have been anyone, you know?"

They drove on and she merrily chatted on - about her job as a nursery nurse, about her boy friend that had just dumped her ("mug", thought Steve), about how her Mum and Dad didn't understand her, about her favourite music.

Steve just smiled, said "yes" occasionally, and kept glancing at her fantastic body. He felt his erection growing in the tight panties under his trousers and then realised that she had stopped talking.

As he stopped at a red light, he glanced across at her and asked "everything alright Karen?"

She was looking at the bulge in his trousers.

"I'm alright," she said, "but what about you? Have I caused that?" She giggled again.

"Er - well - er, yes I suppose," he stuttered.

"Well turn here then," she said.

"What?" he asked.

"Turn right here, down the next street."

Unsure why he responded, Steve did as she asked, then realised that within a few yards the buildings, traffic and people were gone and the road led into a quiet car park at the edge of a park.

"Stop here," she said.

He did so, pulled on the brake and before he knew what was happening, Karen had undone her seat belt and was undoing his trousers.

Realising she was about to uncover his secret panties, he started to protest and resist, but he was too late. His zip was open and her hand was already fumbling at his hard and growing cock.

"What's this?" she asked, "when she realised it was encased in frilly silk.

"Er - a pair of my wife's panties,” he said lamely.

"How lovely," she purred. "How fantastic that you would want to feel her next to you like that."

She looked at him while easing the panties down over the front of his cock, and tucking it under his balls.

"But this is all caused by me, isn't it?"

"-er, yes," he stuttered again.

"Good," she said and bent forward to take his prick in her mouth.

Licking around his helmet, he let her hand gently squeeze and stroke his balls then move slowly up and down the base of his shaft.

She sucked further and further down, until it was all in her mouth. He put his arm round her shoulder and found her left breast and squeezed it gently through her top.

She moaned, released his cock from her mouth and sat up. Urgently unzipping her top, she exposed her tits to his view and then bent down back to her task. This time she took all of him in one go and he felt his cock touching the back of her throat.

He reached for her again and this time found and played with her left breast through her bra.

She sucked him expertly, her hand kneading his balls as she did, and he knew he was going to cum soon.

As he felt the pressure building in his balls and reach the base of his cock he yelled to her that he was going to cum. She just took to her task even more urgently, sucking and wanking him until he exploded into her mouth, filling her with his hot, creamy cum. She gagged on it for a moment, but then swallowed almost all of it, eventually sitting up to wipe the residue from her mouth and lips with a tissue.

"Now my turn," she said, and raised her bottom from the car seat she pulled her tights and panties down and her skirt up. He needed no further bidding. Bending to her Steve found her cunt lips wet and fulsome. He licked and sucked and breathed in the sweet aroma of her hot pussy.

She moaned, gasped and yelled, "yes, yes, yes YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"and clamped his head to her cunt with both her hands.

It seemed to Steve that they stayed like that for some minutes, as she obviously came more than once.

She eventually let him sit up and pulled her clothes back into place.

"Wow" she said.

He looked at her and smiled.

"Home now?" he asked.

"Yes please," she smiled sweetly. "I am that bus stop at the same time most nights."

Steve could not believe what was happening. In the space of a few days, his wife had become a different, dynamic sexual being and now his nubile young neighbour, who he had coveted as he's watched her grow and develop was proposing regular sex with him.

Could things get any better? Sarah had the answer to that...

MarkThyme
MarkThyme
126 Followers