Sarah Ch. 01

Story Info
Sarah finally gets introduced to sex
1.8k words
4.21
65.6k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 01: Finally Eighteen

Sarah looked at herself in the mirror. She admired her sexy physique as she pulled on her bikini bottoms. Her 32C breasts still bare, she turned so that she could get a good view of herself from the side. She thought the female form was so perfect, she always said that it was no wonder that men had a hard time keeping their eyes off of it. Even so, she would much rather have a man to a woman, but she'd never mustered up the courage to do anything before. She was still a virgin, and it was her eighteenth birthday, she wanted to do something special, and she knew exactly who with, his birthday happened to be exactly one week before hers, so he was now legal as well. It was perfect!

"Speaking of dates," she said as she pictured her calendar in her head; unfortunately, today was her most fertile day, so if she did anything, she'd HAVE to make sure it was with a condom. Even so, she loved the idea, even if she had to suppress a little bit of fear. What if it hurt? What if she didn't like it? What if she got pregnant? She shook the thoughts out of her head and just focused on how good it would feel.

She put on her bikini top (not that it covered very much), and opened the bathroom door. She walked out, and went to her bedroom. She pulled on a white tank-top and a pair of pink boyshorts. The tank-top was perfect, because it was somewhat see through, and so you could see her black top underneath. She made sure to pull the thin straps of her bikini bottoms just up above the waistband of the boyshorts as well. She wanted to be revealing enough that the boys could get an eyeful, but not so much that it was slutty.

This was going to be the best birthday party she'd ever been to, much less been the guest of honor at. She was so excited for her guests to arrive that after getting dressed, she went downstairs to get everything perfect. She turned on the music, set out the snacks, and everything was looking gorgeous, and the temperature was perfect for the pool as well. The doorbell rang, it must be the first guests arriving. Sarah's mother answered the door, and let in the first two people, Maria and Rachel, Sarah's two best friends. as they walked out onto the back porch, she greeted them, hugging them both. "You look great!" Rachel said.

"Thanks, it must be the magic of being 18," Sarah replied with a wink. Sarah offered them each a drink from the cooler, and they sat down in lawn chairs next to the pool, waiting to see who was next. They chatted between themselves for a while, until more guests arrived. As the back yard filled up with guests, Sarah went venturing to look for a specific someone.

Brendan was already in the pool when she found him, and caught his attention. "What are you doing in the water without me?" she mocked, splashing him with her foot. She sexily removed her outer clothes and leapt in next to him, splashing him. Sarah let herself float underwater for a few short moments, looking at his swim trunks. She smiled to herself, knowing that they'd be off of him before the night was over.

"Watch it," he laughed as she came out of the water next to him. "You look great," he said, checking her out. She could tell that he was trying to imagine my bikini was clear; she felt a smirk of a small victory slide across her face.

"You're the second person to tell me that tonight," responded Sarah.

"Who was the first?" Brendan questioned. Sarah thought it was so cute that he was being somewhat territorial of her.

"Just Rachel." A look of understanding crossed his face as he nodded knowingly. He was going to be way too easy, she thought to herself, but she didn't mind.

Sarah spent a good while working both Brendan and herself up, flirting with him and being very touchy. She would press herself right up against his bare chest, feeling her heart beat as she knew how excited it was probably making him. She wasn't ignoring her other guests, just focusing on one in particular. Unfortunately, they were interrupted by dinner as Sarah's mom announced.

There was a feast waiting for them inside, with so much food, that Sarah figured that they'd have leftovers for the next week or two, even with the number of visitors tonight. They all ate for a while, and Sarah conversed with all of the people there, but was thinking of Brendan the entire time. After dinner was the time for games. Sarah's mom was going to be busy with the dishes for a while, so now was Sarah's prime opportunity to make a move.

Sarah, still wearing only her bikini, slid over to Brendan and wrapped her arms lightly around him, as she leaned up to whisper in his ear. "You want to see my room?" she asked. Brendan nodded his approval with a smile across his face. Sarah led him up the stairs and into her posh bedroom, closing the door behind them and sitting herself at the foot of the bed. She patted next to herself and asked Brendan to sit with her. He did so, looking around her room at all of the girly things she'd collected over the years.

"This is kind of a cool bedroom," he admitted as she began to rub his back lightly. He looked at her and her heart jumped, she loved those eyes. Before they continued, she knew they'd have to be quiet about everything up here so her mom wouldn't hear, and she told Brendan so.

"Here," she said, climbing onto the bed and sitting behind him so that he was between her legs. She wondered if she could do this without giving away the fact that she was trying to get into his pants. "Let me give you a massage." She placed her hands on his shoulders and began to work with them. He intermittently gave out little sounds of content and little complements. She worked her hands down his back, almost to his tight ass, but decided that she'd let him make the first move.

Sarah leaned around his shoulder, and looking him in the eyes, asked "How about you try?"

They swapped positions, and she let him work his hands around her shoulders. Then his hands moved down her back. She said "If it'll help, you can untie the strap on my back. But not the one around my neck." Not yet, she thought. His hands seemed a little bit unsteady as he untied the bottom strap. As he let the strings go, they laid themselves nicely by her sides. He began to work his hands down her back again, and she was feeling very horny.

When he was done, she laid herself back, so she was resting against his chest. She hoped she was giving Brendan a nice view of her tits. "Why don't you continue?" she suggested. "Put your hands wherever you think they should be." Brendan slid his hands underneath her arms, and lifted the hanging bikini above her chest. Her breasts were now completely exposed to him, and Sarah felt her heart beating quickly.

As Brendan took one of her nipples in between his fingers, Sarah's pleasure began to invade. Her bottoms were soaked, and it wasn't because she'd been swimming. Sarah felt his penis harden against her back, and it got her even more excited, as she tried to hold off from ripping off his trunks. His hands explored her chest for a while longer, until Sarah couldn't hold on any longer; this had been enough foreplay for her. She rolled off of Brendan and quickly took him with a kiss. Her first kiss with Brendan, in fact. She was amazed at herself that she'd actually skipped first base until now. And she was about to skip third.

Sarah put a hand on either side of Brendan's shorts and pulled down, and Brendan, without any objection, let them slide from his body. She reached under the bed and pulled out a condom. It had been sitting there a while, Sarah wasn't sure how long, but she didn't care, it was safe. She tore the package open, and slid the latex around his cock. It fit like a glove, and she was getting wetter just looking at his erect crotch. She slid out of the remaining piece of her bikini, and let herself glide over Brendan's body, until she could feel something hard and warm right at the same level as her crotch. She rolled him over onto her, so that he could take her while she was lying back. Brendan picked himself up and Sarah raised her legs around his waist, letting him have a perfect position to enter her. He pushed himself forward, and Sarah felt him put the tip of his warm, hard shaft against her entrance. He pushed farther, and a small pain arose, but Sarah just laid her head back and waited for the pain to finish.

Brendan pushed harder, and the pain erupted into her, but she also felt a presence where she'd never felt one before. The pain didn't last long, and she realized that she probably had a look of anguish on her face, so she let it melt away as Brendan pushed and pulled himself from her slowly. She felt every movement he made, she felt like he had completely wrapped her in himself (even though this was the exact opposite of the truth).

As he pushed into and out of her, she felt as though she was getting closer and closer to just levitating right off the bed, and then her first orgasm finally hit her. It was as though she'd been taken into the very gates of heaven at that precise moment and it felt like everything and nothing all at once. As the feeling subsided, she heard Brendan make a few gasping breaths, and a different feeling filled her crotch. She felt him shoot his cum into the condom, not because she felt the movement, but it simply felt like a small warmth against her cervix. Brendan pushed himself as far in as he could go. His cock finally finished twitching and Sarah stopped feeling the warm spurts. But then there was another one, it was later than the rest and it felt strangely warmer, but Sarah thought nothing of it. Brendan pulled himself out and they laid there. They stayed that way for about ten minutes, until Brendan finally got up.

Sarah didn't notice it at first, but as she watched Brendan smile sweetly at her, her eyes drifted south to his penis. The condom was completely empty. Sarah knew she'd felt him cum, so there was only one place it could be. She looked down at her crotch and saw his white, potent sperm ooze from her fertile pussy. That last blast of warmth she felt was the condom breaking. "Brendan!" she whispered in a serious tone, pointing to her crotch.

"Oh, shit," he whispered.