Sarah Ch. 01: Camping Trip

Story Info
Two best friends go camping and the trip changes their lives.
4.3k words
4.49
43.4k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kai_ra
kai_ra
8 Followers

This story is purely fiction. Constructive criticism is always welcome.

*

When I opened my eyes, she was staring down at me from the foot of my air mattress. Lit only by the morning sun shining through the tent, her skin was milky smooth, her slender hips stood in contrast to her full, nearly bare breasts. Wearing only a flimsy blue see through bra, there only for the sake of being there, her breasts needing no support, and matching cotton panties, I admit to having had some confusion. As my eyes caressed every curve on her full body, the confusion gave way to desire.

Wordlessly, she approached the side of the bed and pulled the covers aside revealing my naked body. My rigid member gave her all the permission she needed. She reached behind her back and un-clipped the unnecessary piece of clothing and let it fall, forgotten, to the floor. She climbed on top of me with the grace of a feline, and lowered herself onto me. As I felt a smooth, wet caress I realized her panties were gone. How? That didn't matter. I was still dazed and somewhat confused, but I knew that I wanted this to happen. She started to rock, forward and backward, up and down.

With her hands in her short, blonde hair, I slid my hands up her body to cup her perfect breasts. She rocked faster and faster, pleasure written all over her silent face. I could feel a familiar pressure building inside of me, and there was nothing I could do but let it happen.

Still, both of us silently continued. I could feel her clenching on me and I knew I wasn't the only one on the edge. As if on cue, we both looked at each other, our eyes locked and we both knew it was time. We both picked up the pace, each racing to be the first to bring the other across the finish line and in a pure moment of magic and ecstasy, I exploded inside of her as we both screamed in pleasure and satisfaction.

I closed my eyes, more emotions and feelings running through my body than I can count. Such relief and contentment. Perfection wrapping my body and mind like a blanket. The moment had finally came. I was with her and she was mine.

When I opened my eyes, I was instantly as sad and disappointed as I was happy and fulfilled mere moments ago. As I sat up in my bedroom I realized that this camping trip was going to be more complicated than I had thought.

I am in love with my best friend and we are going camping this weekend...alone.

That was the weekend that I was planning to go camping with my best friend Sarah. We have known each other since we were kids. When my family moved onto her street when I was 3, her family babysat me so both my parents could work. Her and I were the same age and spent every moment of our formative years together. When we started elementary school, we were in the same class, and because it was such a small town, we ended up in the same classes right through to junior high. After that, we would always spend lunch together and walk to and from school together. We ended up going to different high schools and each had our fair share of significant others, but being high school, none of them panned out. Come college, we insisted on going to the same school, and even took many of the same classes. Once again, we both did our fair share of dating, and, being so close, we always knew what was going on in the other's love life. We were more than best friends, we were inseparable.

It wasn't until we both graduated and got "real jobs" that we spent any amount of time apart. We still lived close to each other, but worked for different companies. I am not sure how, but we both managed to see each other 2-3 nights a week, and always did something together on Sundays.

She had recently gone through a particularly bad break up, and it was then that I realized just how protective over her that I was, and oddly enough, that was the first time in my life I had ever considered having romantic feelings for her.

This is Sarah for crying out loud!

These feelings had to be put on the back burner. She was sad, and I just wanted to make it better, no matter what it took.

I came up with the idea of going on a camping trip. There was a long weekend coming up, and we both love the outdoors, and for our own reasons, each needed to get out of town for a few days. Ever since then, I had been having these intense dreams about her, and didn't really know what to do about them. All I knew for sure was that I had to push those thoughts out of my head and be there for my best friend.

That Friday I was woken up by my doorbell at 6am. Nobody shows up at my door at weird hours, except of course for her, so I quickly got dressed and opened the door. Sarah has always been the kind of girl who looked good in anything, even in the sweat pants and the black band shirt I got for her at the last concert we had gone to. She never looked like a porn star, more of the girl next door. Shoulder length blonde hair, 5'6" and probably about 135lbs. Not a tiny girl, but not a big one either. Her breasts, which I honestly only noticed a few weeks ago after the breakup, were a solid C cup. Her hips were just wide enough to give some sexy curves to her body, complementing her breasts. Her skin was as smooth that day as the day she was born I am sure. But her best feature was her eyes. She had the brightest green eyes you have ever seen. Long dark eyelashes contested the brightness of her eyes and gave her eyes a magical feel that I have never seen on another human being.

I did not look nearly as good, standing 6', about 200 lbs in old ripped pyjama pants and a ripped t-shirt she had loaned to me back in college. But we have always been close enough that it didn't matter what we were wearing around each other and that can be very relaxing.

"Why are you at my door, at 6am on a work day? I don't need to be up for another 45 minutes...This had better be good." I was a little grumpy with her, but she had to be expecting that much.

"We are going camping today. We are both all packed up, so this is a great time to hit the road!" she replied with a shit-eating grin on her face. She knew something I didn't know and it was amusing her to watch me try to figure it out.

"We aren't leaving till 5 tonight. Right after work. That is why we packed the car last night, remember?"

"Nope, I talked to your boss, and you are off today."

"You what?" I was honestly thinking that this might be one of those inappropriate dreams again. If that was the case, there was a distinct chance of sleeping through my alarm.

"Look, you were so sweet to offer to take me camping after Brad, that I called your boss to see if he could spare you for an extra day or 2. He was happy to oblige me." My boss, Mark, was her uncle. He was almost as angry about Brad as I was. The only thing that shocked me was that it never occurred to me that this might happen. I knew that she wanted more than just a long weekend, but I was busy at work and didn't want to ask for the time off.

"Are you serious?"

"James, I wouldn't lie to you about work. Besides, if I am lying to you, who is Uncle Mark going to blame, you or me?" Well, I had to admit, she had me there.

"Ok, just give me 15 minutes to wake up, get dressed properly, have a smoke and then we can leave."

"Great!" How she could be so bubbly at 6am always amazed me, but she had been that way since I had known her, and I guess that wasn't going to change. After I was finished getting ready, we were standing in my driveway having a smoke before we left.

"So how long do you think it will take us to get up to he site?" she asked, smoke coming out of her mouth with each word.

"It isn't far, only about 2 hours, but we will never get there if we don't leave." And with that I flicked my cigarette away and we both got into the car. When you have known someone this long, it isn't awkward to sit in a car for hours in silence, but that rarely happens. For some reason, she decided it would be fun to dissect my love life, or at least the lack there of.

"So, you have your eye on anyone at work? Uncle Mark told me there are a few girls in your office that would let you take them out on a date, but you just haven't taken the time to ask them out, what gives?" Did I mention that she is really nosey?

"They just aren't my type. I don't think I would be able to talk to them the same way I talk to you. I have nothing in common with them."

"I don't buy it. I've met most of the girls you have dated. They range from rocket scientists to absolute morons..." she left it hanging.

"Let's not bring her up again. It was a mistake, I acknowledged it, can we just move on?" Melissa was not someone I wanted to rehash right then. Being with her was a mistake and Sarah loved to run my nose in it.

"OK, OK, but you get my point. Why not take one of them out for dinner. You might have a good time!"

"I'm tired of the continuous string of relationships that I know are going nowhere. I want something real, with someone I can spend my life with," was the only reply I could think of. This was getting uncomfortably close to my current predicament and I didn't want to deal with that this weekend. This was supposed to be about Sarah.

"You are just trying to replace me, that's all," she replied. Leave it to Sarah to be overly dramatic, and not very good at it.

"Don't act hurt with me Sarah. You bloody well know no one can replace you. I just need to find someone who appreciates our relationship, but won't get so close that you and her gang up on me," I said. That was an honest concern that I had. All I would need is 2 women in my life that hold that much sway over me.

"You win, I would do that too,"

The rest of the trip we just chit chatted about this and that. Nothing real or heavy, just that easy conversation that helps make the miles go by.

*******

"Sarah, I can only find 1 tent back here, where did you pack yours?"

"I left it in the hallway last night to be packed in the car."

"Nope, I grabbed everything from the hallway last night and you even confirmed it."

"Oh well, I must have forgotten. Guess we are bunking together. It will be just like when we were kids!" She seemed oddly happy about that. But maybe she just didn't want to sleep outdoors alone. The wind through the trees always freaked her out a bit.

Once we were set up, we were sitting on the picnic bench, having a smoke. It was a beautiful spring morning, cool enough to need a sweater, but not so cold that you wanted anything more. By noon, I was sure we would need to lose the sweaters. It was early spring, so the camp ground was mostly empty, leaving us with lots of privacy, assisted by the blooms coming out on the deciduous trees. The birds were chirping and little critters were running around in the woods, but it was a little too early for the bugs. I had to hand it to Brad, I didn't really know what happened between them, but he chose a great time to break it off with Sarah. This was going to be a perfect weekend. We were even guaranteed 2 days of great weather, and the last 2 days the odds were in our favour.

We did the normal camping things, fishing, a short hike, cooked some fresh food over a fire, even banged out a few chapters from our books. All in all it was a great morning and afternoon. That evening we decided to go for a small hike to watch the sunset. There was a lookout not far from where we camped, and it has a perfect view of the western sky. On our way up, I don't know what happened but I was walking along and my foot caught something. I heard a popping sound, and I went down.

"HOLY SHIT THAT HURT!" I exclaimed.

Sarah quickly came over and took off my hiking boot and sock. She poked around, not very gently I might add, and said, "Nothing is broken. I think it is just a sprain. Let me help you up and we can go back to camp," she was clearly disappointed, and I so was I.

"No, if it isn't broken let's push on. We are almost there and I want to see this view."

"Are you sure?" she asked, a look of legitimate concern on her face.

"Yea, it is right around that corner. I would hate to ruin our weekend and get nothing out of it." I replied.

"OK, but let me help you up," as she grabbed my hand and helped me up. She put my arm around her and I hobbled as best I could. When we got to the lookout, the timing was perfect. The sky was on fire with rich oranges and fiery reds. The clouds lined up perfectly with the sun to make a perfect sunset. I didn't even realize that she had left my arm on her shoulder and she was sitting very close to me.

"It's so beautiful!" she exclaimed. "Thank you for toughing it out for me. This is the prettiest sunset I have ever seen!"

"It is, thank you for helping me around that last corner, and, assuming you don't plan on leaving me up here, getting me back," I said with a chuckle.

"I will never leave you James, you mean the world to me."

That was the first time Sarah had ever been so serious with me about our feelings. We are best buds, we know how we feel about each other, we don't need to say it like that.

"So what happened with Brad? You told me it was an ugly breakup, and that he hurt you, but you have never explained what happened." All I knew was that they had dated for about 6 months and Sarah had thought about moving in with him. Then he did something to hurt her and disappeared.

"I came home early one day and found him in my apartment with another woman in my bed." she replied. "He said that he knew I was cheating on him with you and that this is what I deserved. He didn't even like the other woman, just slept with her to hurt me. I would never cheat on anyone!" she said, her eyes starting to fill with tears.

"Oh my God, I am so sorry that happened. He seemed so nice too." I didn't really know what else to say. "Why didn't you tell me sooner?"

"I wanted to, and I tried. But..." she trailed off.

"But what?" I asked, probing for what was on her mind. It wasn't like her to be so coy.

"But I was scared that what he said had some basis in fact. I would never cheat, you know that, but..." she trailed off again and looked away. I looked at her, my heart burning, both for my best friend in the world, who was clearly in pain, and the hope about what she might say next. She slowly turned her head towards me. Tears still in her eyes, with a look I had never seen before. If it weren't for the tears, it would have been the most beautiful moment of my life. Sarah's eyes looking into mine with the backdrop of fire that was the evening sky. "But..." she tried, but again couldn't get the words out.

When you are in accidents, they say your life flashes before your eyes. I had a moment like that just then. I saw every moment that we had spent together in our lives. Each moment of joy and each moment of sadness and something clicked in my head. I knew I was probably in shock, and that there were a million reasons why I shouldn't do it, but I couldn't stop myself. It was like I was in a dream and only observing the events unfold. I leaned forward and touched her face. In that moment some of the brightness that she had lost talking about Brad came back into her eyes. Still not in control of the events around me, I leaned forward and kissed her. We held the kiss for a long time, not making out, our lips just touching. When we parted we both looked into each other's eyes and I said, "I love you Sarah, I don't know for how long so don't ask. But I love you, and I will never hurt you, and will always to work to make you happy and keep you safe. I am so sorry it took me this long to realize it and work up the courage to say it, but we have always been honest with each other and I am being honest now." The words just came out of my mouth, I don't know where they came from, but I knew each one was true.

"I know you do stupid. I have always been able to read you like a book. You started looking at me differently after Brad left, and if you hadn't been so busy noticing how you felt about me, you would have seen how I feel about you. I love you too James, and I always have and I always will."

After she said that, the mood changed all around us. She leaned in and kissed me, this time with more passion, more fire, and I felt electricity run up and down my body. I tried to shift to face her head on, and flinched.

"Your ankle James.." she reminded me and I was so disappointed. I just wanted to feel closer to her. "Shh, you've worked to keep me safe and happy long enough. It is my turn."

She laid me down on the rock face, used a spare jacket as a pillow for me and started kissing me. She straddled my waist, and started kissing my neck. It was like she knew my body better than I did, but then, she has known me for almost as long as I have. Each press of her lips on my skin left a warm tingling feeling after she moved on. Before I realized it she had taken my shirt off and was kissing down my collar-bone and down to my chest. Soon my entire body was on fire and I could feel myself pressing back into her where she sat. After what felt like both seconds and days, she sat up, looked me in the eye and grinned. The look on her face seemed out-of-place on this ledge, until I remembered all of our long talks about our sexual escapades. She knew exactly what I liked and I knew exactly what she liked. We never have had secrets from one another. I tried to reach around to the small of her back, a particularly sensitive spot on her body, and she pushed my hands away.

"It is my turn to take care of you. I can wait until your ankle feels better. Now lay down, and relax," she ordered in a tone that did not broach further comment. With that, she started grinding onto me. It felt like my pants shrank 3 sizes. While grinding on me, with the biggest smile on her face that I have ever seen, she reached down and grabbed the base of her sweater and lifted it over her head. I wasn't greeted by a bra, but her bare breasts. She never did need a bra. While grinding on me, she lifted my hands up to her chest. Her breasts felt even better in my hand than they had during any of my dreams about her. This was pure magic.

"Sarah, I'm-"

"Relax," she cut me off. She moved my hands off of her chest and scooted down my body to my jeans. She knew that this wasn't going to take long, but she still wanted to savour it.

She slowly unbuttoned my jeans, hooked her fingers into my boxers and pulled my jeans and boxers off right there. She then pulled her sweat pants down and revealed to me the most beautiful, but simple panties I have ever seen. She squatted down over my face and I lifted my nose and mouth up to greet her. Her scent was magical and I kissed around her panties and she moved my hands back up to her breasts. She then reached down to pull the fabric away exposing her sensitive lips underneath. I licked up her length until I reached her button and twirled my tongue around and over her clit, each time eliciting a louder moan. I knew this would get her off quickly and I knew it was what she wanted when she held my head against her. I licked faster and faster, and when I knew she was ready to cum, I pulled my right hand down off her breast, tickled the small of her back with one hand, and thrust my fingers deep inside of her against her G-Spot with the other. Just before she came, I moved my hand up her back, around to her breast and pinched her nipple with my left hand. She screamed out loud and went limp on my face. She got down and laid beside me, kissing me gently.

"Would you like to have a turn?" she asked after she had caught her breath and was done giving me pecks on the lips, neck and collar-bone. Without waiting for an answer, she looked down and saw how hard I was. She kissed her way down my body, licked the length of my shaft, and sucked the head into her mouth. Moving her tongue around my length and on my head was driving me wild. I couldn't take much more and we both knew it. Before I came, she pulled me out of her mouth, straddled me like she did in the beginning, except this time, I felt my length slide into her warm wetness. She started slowly rocking her hips, forcing me to slide in and out of her. "Are you ready?" she asked, and before I could answer she started rocking faster and faster. I reached around to the small of her back with one hand, and up her flat stomach to her chest with the other. I tickled her back at the same moment I squeezed her breast. Less than a second later she moaned really loud and I felt her convulse on me. At that moment, I couldn't take any more and climaxed as hard as I ever had before.

kai_ra
kai_ra
8 Followers
12