Sarah Gets Her Way

Story Info
Sarah finally gets the man she's always wanted.
851 words
3.38
23.8k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in story are over 18. If you are under the age of 18 please leave this page no as it is for adult readers only.

*****

As i walk through the front door i drop my bag and kick my shoes off. I walk to the fridge and stand with the door open cooling my self down. The cold feeling making my nipples hard. I walk to my room stripping from my clothes. I shut and lock my door behind me. I walk to my vanity unlocking the bottom drawer, pulling out my dildo.

I walk over to my bed and start playing with my nipples. I close my eyes and moan in delight. I dream of being fucked by my gorgeous father.

He's 6'2, strong, beautiful tanned body. I imagine how big his cock is and moan even more. I feel a tingling feeling and work my hand down to my pussy. I feel how wet i am and i moan. I start playing with my clit slowly rubbing it. I imagine my father watching me play with myself. I Grab my dildo and put it at my entrance. I slowly push it in feeling the pressure and the pleasure it sends through my body. I imagine it's my father shoving his big fat cock into my pussy. At first i pump it slow, as my climax builds i pump faster and faster. Minutes later i let myself go and i cum all over my bed to the thought of my dad fucking me. As i come down from my orgasm i leave the dildo in my pussy and hold my legs shut to keep it in. When I'm ready to stand up i remove it and feel my juices leak from my pussy. I smile with delight.

I put my dildo back in its drawer slip on some silk shorts and a tank top. I walk to the bathroom and slid in the shower. I clean myself up and devise a plan to fuck my handsome father.

———————————-

I hear my father's door close and i feel my pussy jump with excitement. Tonight was the night i was gonna feel his big fat cock inside my tight pussy. I change into just a silk night gown.

After changing i leave my room and slowly tip toe to his room. I hear small snores indicting he just fell asleep. I slowly tip toe into his room. I climb into the bed and realize he's in just boxers. I slowly uncover him careful to not awake him until it was too late. I see the out line of his cock through his boxers and it looks huge. I slowly pull his dick out and swirl my tongue around the tip. It twitches in my mouth as i go down deeper on his shaft. I hear him moan. His dick slowly gets harder and rises in my mouth causing me to gag. I hear him mumble and realize i need to move quickly.

I slowly move on top of him to straddle him. I feel his cock at my entrance and i tingle with excitement. I slowly lower myself feeling every single inch of his cock. I hear him grown and his hand moves down and touches my thigh. I slowly start riding him. As he wakes up he realizes what's happening.

"Sarah what are you doing hunny this is so wrong."

"I know daddy but i needed your dick inside of me I've been dreaming about this for months." I continue to grind my pussy on him.

"This is so wrong but feels so good" he moans.

"Your cock is so filling daddy. I've never been filled so much. You're not even in all the way."

"I guess we should fix that shouldn't we" i could see his smirk. He flips me over on all 4 and forces me to arch my back.

He pulls out and slams his cock back into me, forcing me to take all 12 inches of his dick.

I scream in pleasure.

"That's right bitch scream for my cock" he fucks me faster.

"Oh fuck daddy you feel so good" i feel every thrust so deeply. He slows down and i grown.

"Beg for my dick you slut"

"Fuck me daddy. Fuck my slutty pussy."

He speeds up only a tiny bit. "Louder bitch"

"Oh daddy! Fuck me hard!"

He's slowly gathering speed. He smacks my ass leaving a hand print. He takes my pony tail and pulls so hard i scream.

"Scream for my dick you slut. And you better not cum."

"FUCK ME WITH YOUR BIG DICK DADDY, FUCK YOUR BABY GIRLS PUSSY"

"Who's pussy does it be long to"

"YOU DADDY, MY PUSSY BELONGS TO YOU"

"When can you cum baby"

"WHEN DADDY SAYS I CAN"

"Cum for me baby" as i cum my body falls limp. Seconds later i feel daddy dump his load into my pussy, as he pulls out he forces my legs into the air keeping his cum inside my body.

"I own you now bitch"