Sarah Goes to College Ch. 02

Story Info
Sarah gets puppified.
1.9k words
4.3
134.6k
22

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/06/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Two: Sarah's next Humiliation


Sarah squirmed in her seat during class. She was trying to hide the fact that the insidious egg Brian had forced her to insert into her pussy was vibrating again. Despite her best efforts, however, she couldn't help herself as her body continued to juice from the repeated vibrating. She was definitely loosing her focus on the professor, who was lecturing on about some great physics equation that would solve all the world's problems. All Sarah could think about, was the damn vibrating in her pussy, and of the increasing wet spot on her cheer panties.

It had all begun when Sarah had joined the state university's cheerleading squad, and found a note in with her uniform, ordering her to follow the instructions of the people wearing the correct color pin. Well, Sarah had done what the note said, and now that blasted egg was vibrating in her pussy almost every 20 minutes as of lately.

She had tried to remove it, of course, but thanks to some ingenious trickery, the egg had lodged itself into her pussy. Oh, the pain her breasts felt when she tried to remove it, had also acted to keep her from trying again. She had lain on her room floor for a good 10 minutes after the shock she had gotten.

As she looked again at the board, trying to copy the notes for the lecture, she felt the eyes of a few of the boys in her class eyeing her. She was still in her uniform, as had been the rules in the note she had received, and she could tell a lot of the boys were eyeing her with looks that would normally have been welcomed, but now were a distraction. She knew most of them were thinking how they could get her to their room for a quick fuck or suck, but with the egg, and strict orders not to remove her uniform, the most these boys could hope for, was a quick blow or shoot a load on her cheer panties.

The thought sent a chill down her spine, as she recalled Brian's treatment of her the first night, and again she felt a pang of doubt creep into her mind. She had debated calling the head cheerleader, to make sure the note was real, but then opted not to, for fear it would seem like she was not up to following the rules. So she suffered the tormenting egg, and the shocker bra, all because she wanted on the state squad. Now, after a week of being stimulated, shocked, spanked, tied up, and other humiliations, she was glad tonight was her final night.

Brian was also thinking of his little cheerleader, and how he could humiliate her further. The week had been exciting for him, as he had continually and randomly triggered the pussy egg in Sarah's cunt, or had shocked the helpless cheerleader when he felt like she needed some extra motivation, but that time was running out on him, unless he could figure a way to keep her longer. He was in his dorm room, surfing the net, when he came across a site dealing with pet slaves. He opened it up, and was pleasantly surprised when he saw his ideal dream pop up on the screen. He saved the site, and decided to make a trip to the local pet supply store, to gather some necessary items.

As had been the rule for the week, Sarah arrived and knocked on Brian's dorm room door, and waited for it to be opened for her. Brian was his usual chipper self as he found Sarah at his door as was the rule he had set for her. Sarah entered the room, and was shocked at the changes that had been made. By the window sill was a large dog cage, 2 dog dishes, and some metal chain bolted to the wall. As Sarah looked at the bed, she saw a rubber pile, a collar, ring gag and muzzle assembly, and the biggest shock of them all, a butt plug tail. Sarah turned to confront Brian, but before she had even managed to utter a syllable of protest, a powerful shock coursed thru her breasts, toppling her to the ground in a heap.

Brian put the remote away, and moved to the unresponsive girl on the floor of his room. He began by pulling her top and skirt off, revealing her bra and panties. He was pleased to see the massive wet spot on the crotch of her cheer panties, and decided to save them, just in case there was a question of her willingness later on. Now having her bare before him, he decided it was time for her to begin her new life of education.

He picked up her limp body, and carried her to the bathtub. After placing her inside, he covered her body with a permanent hair remover. The manufacturer recommended a 10 minute soak in the liquid, to ensure proper hair follicle death and removal, but Brian doubled the time, to make sure no hair would ever grow on Sarah's body again. He took the time while the soak was happening, to capture some pictures of the now naked girl, both for his enjoyment, and for posting later to the pet registration office. He also posed a photo of Sarah holding a sign begging to be made into a pet, for his records and to cover his ass.

Having finished her long soak, and washing the remaining liquid off her body, Brian took Sarah back to the bedroom, and placed her in a kneeling position before his bed. Sarah was starting to be able to move some as her muscles began to work off the electrical shock, but the look on Brian's face, made her decide to remain quiet.

"Well slave, I see you followed my instructions perfectly, so far. And now, it is time for you to move on in your training. I am going to have you read this statement to the camera. You will read it EXACTLY as it is written, with a look of excitement and pleading on your face, or else you will get another shock. After reading the statement, we will begin your next stage."

Sarah took the paper from Brian, looked it over, and was shocked. The note was making her plead for something called a pet's life. She wasn't quite sure what it was, but it sounded and looked from the surroundings, like she was going to be treated like a puppy. Brian watched her face for any sign of resistance, his finger on the trigger for the shocker, but Sarah took a look at the eager, almost maniacal look in Brian's eyes, and decided she would read it.

"For those of you watching this, I Sarah Owens, a legal adult of 21 and a college freshman here at Slave University, Wish to make the following plead: I have found myself wanting a new life, and with the approval of this kind individual and my soon to be new owner, I beg to be allowed to be transformed legally and fully into his personal Pet Slave. To my family, friends, and anyone wishing to know if it is true or not, I give you access to my personal website, and the images posted there, of my transformation desires. To you, my owner, I now give total control of my life to."

Sarah had to keep her face from betraying her true feelings, but at least she had avoided being shocked again. Brian studied the tape a few times, made the additions to Sarah's computer, including some of the pet slave sites he had found, and then stored the movie both on his computer, and on a backup website.

"Now, my pretty pet slave, I think it is time we got you properly dressed, don't you?" Brian laughed a fiendish laugh and proceeded to the bed. Sarah watched him pick up the mass of rubber, and watched as it unfolded itself into a Dalmatian puppy suit. Sarah was starting to panic, but Brian simply stunned her again, and began fitting her helpless body into the suit. He started by tucking each folded leg into the matching sleeve of the suit, trapping and forcing Sarah into a crawling pose she could not escape from. As he pulled the suit up to her pussy and ass, he paused to give her the tail. He took out some lube, and slathered it all over the plug, and then he worked the plug end into her tight ass hole.

Sarah felt the plug slip into her ass, and wanted to moan as the massive retention end slid in, while her anal muscles closed up around the neck, effectively holding it inside her. Brian took the end of the tail, and threaded it thru a hole in the back of the suit, then pulled it up Sarah's torso, till it reached her breasts. Pausing again, Brian inserted the Breast shockers on Sarah's tits, then pulled the suit up over her tits, before folding her hands to her shoulders, and slipping her arms into their respective sleeves.

As the suit was nearing being fully on, Sarah could only feel and listen, as Brian manipulated the various parts onto her unresisting body. Sarah could watch as Brian opened her mouth, and fastened the ring gag firmly behind her teeth, forcing her to keep her mouth open. The Suit's hood was pulled up over her face, leaving only her eyes and the muzzle of the gag assembly poking thru. The rest was just normal dog slave wear.

Having sealed Sarah into the confining bitchsuit, Brian picked up a heavy posture collar, and locked it around Sarah's neck, along with the heavy chain from the wall. He then pushed the now helpless girl onto her elbows and knees, now her paws. As Sarah now took on an all 4's pose, Brian moved behind her, and started fiddling with a zipper over her pussy. Sarah was mortified as she felt her pussy exposed, but was even more shocked as Brian began fingering her pussy.

Brian stuck his finger up Sarah's dripping pussy, despite her moans and wiggling. He soon found the egg, and depressed the release switch, and was able to pull it out. The feel of her moist and tight pussy was too much of an opportunity to pass up, and Brian was eager to let Sarah know her place. He pulled down his pants, and pulled out his raging cock. He flicked the tip around the outer lips of her pussy, and then firmly sank into her cunt, to a long moan from the now bitchsuited and helpless slave Sarah.

Sarah felt Brian begin to thrust in and out of her pussy with long and deliberate strokes. She was helpless to resist, and was left to moaning, panting, and useless wiggling of her hips, which only seemed to encourage Brian's thrusting. She felt him tense up shortly thereafter, and then a warm sloppy sensation flooded her pussy, as he shot his load into her pussy. Sarah was utterly defeated now, and she knew it. Brian pulled his cock out of her pussy, and then reinserted the egg, before sealing her pussy closed again inside the suit.

Having finished using his new pet slave for now, he took her by the chain and led her to the cage, where he gave her a slap on her ass, to get her to crawl inside. Sarah was now under Brian's control, totally dependant on him for everything. Brian decided to prove that point, by locking the cage shut for the night, leaving Sarah to her thoughts.

(Coming soon...Sarah's first week as a Puppy Slave.)