Sarah Grimlock

Story Info
Futa-chef Sarah and her Futa-assistant Sally go shopping.
4.6k words
4.54
56.9k
111
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,624 Followers

Author's note: the following story takes place in a fictional world created by a client. In this world there is a small independent country in North America called Haven, and the majority of its inhabitants are futanari, which are female humans who possess male genitals.

*****

Sarah Grimlock pulled her wide van into a rather narrow parking spot, so narrow that it barely fit at all.

"Remind you of something?" she snickered, mostly to herself, remembering what a tight fit her eight-inch cock had been in the impossibly taut little asshole of the girl in the passenger seat next to her.

"No, what?" Sally asked, her big blue eyes sparkling stupidly as a pink sphere of bubble-gum expanded from her lips, the same lips that has so clumsily wrapped around Sarah's cock the day before.

"Ugh. Nevermind, sweetheart," Sarah sighed. Sally was a nice girl and a very friendly salesperson, which made her the perfect employee to work the counter at Sarah's restaurant/bakery, Savor, but Sally sure could be a ditsy little airhead sometimes. "You remembered the list right?"

The big bubble Sally was blowing popped and pink gum smacked across her pretty face. She nodded her head and reached into the front of her cutoff shorts, fondling around in her panties, her hand sliding around the young cock swollen inside, and she pulled out a scrap of paper with a long list of ingredients.

Sarah was momentarily transfixed by the sight of Sally's bulge. The dimwitted little cock-cushion had a much smaller package than Sarah, who wasn't a giant by any means either, but Sally's cock at the stubborn plumpness of a healthy young 18 year old, and regardless of how many times she secretly jacked-off her dick would snap back up to attention not more than ten minutes later. Despite her impressive virility, Sally was still rather shy and nonaggressive, and still clung to the notions the larger world had that there was something unusual about being a futanari, notions that Sarah had never felt before.

The two women were along in many ways. Both blonde, blue-eyed, and incredibly lovely, but Sarah was taller, stronger, and stacked with larger breasts. Sally was slightly petite, freckled, but so perky and bouncy that she was practically made of rubber, and Sarah often had to hold her down during their sex-sessions to keep the bubbly blonde bitch from bouncing right off her erect cock.

Just last night Sarah and Sally had fucked to the point of utter exhaustion. They had been staying late at the bakery, frosting a triple-layer cake for a wedding, and the sight of Sally in nothing but an apron and her panties was too much for Sarah to resist for long. The dominant head-chef stuffed her assistant like a Thanksgiving turkey, and then frosted her perky chest with a layer of cum so thick that she looked like a cake herself. Sally didn't mind, she had learned that working for Sarah meant getting the occasional hard fucking once in a while, but last night had just been a little TOO hard, and now she was tired.

"You promised boss," Sally whined, noticing how Sarah was staring over her tight young body with palatable hunger. "No fucking my brains out for at least a week. You nearly broke my ass last night, and I almost cried when I put on my panties this morning."

Sarah groaned, feeling her cream-filled éclair hardening into a stale baguette, but she resisted. She wanted, NEEDED to fuck something, but she never took someone without their consent . . . unless they were both shit-faced drunk . . . or they had really pissed or off . . . but even then Sarah knew who did and didn't want an eight-inch cock buried balls-deep inside their guts.

"Alright," Sarah said, biting her lip and struggling to get her cock into a comfortable position as it strained against her tight jeans. "Let's get this over with and get back to the bakery," (where I'm sure Veronica or one of the other girls will be willing to give me blowjob or something), Sarah though, but didn't say aloud. If Sally had any idea at all just how horny Sarah was feeling she would have run for the hills. Sarah was well loved and respected in the futa community of Haven, but there wasn't a warm body within a hundred miles who didn't know just how hard Sarah could stuff a muffin, and Sarah was not always the most 'tender' of muffin-stuffers.

Unable to take her eyes off of Sally's bouncing butt, she followed her young assistant into the market.

#####

The Haven Market was a gigantic, warehouse style wholesale retailer, like a Costco or Walmart. Most of the town came here to shop in bulk, and it was the depot that most local baseness's, such as Sarah's bakery, got what raw materials they couldn't elsewhere. Sarah had made her business almost entirely self-sufficient with the goods her family's farm produced, and she sold the excess butter, milk, eggs, and crops in town, but some things just needed to be bought, and for that she made these weekly trips to the Haven Market.

"Are you okay, Sarah," Sally asked. "You look a little flush. Are you hot?"

(Not as hot as you, you sexy little cum-cookie), Sarah thought, but she bit her lip and remained silent. She was daydreaming about ripping Sally's tight little t-shirt off and fucking her tits even harder than she had fucked Sally's ass last night, but somehow she held back.

Sally wasn't helping much either, skipping through the aisles like a tantalizing little nymph, bending over to pick up every fucking penny she saw, her erect nipples straining through the thin material of her bra and shirt. To make things worse Sally seemed to fondle and examine every phallic product in the place, gasping at the swollen purple eggplants, weighing the crispy cucumbers, beaming over the plump bananas. A cute store-worker even offered Sally a popsicle as a free-sample, and the giddy 18 year old girl took it into her mouth like it was hanging from the crotch of her prom-date, her pink lips sliding over the wet surface with gentle, exasperating friction.

Sarah was drooling at this point, her cock so hard that it was pushing her shopping cart away from her. This was more than sexual frustration, this was sexual RAGE. She had to fuck something, but she also wanted to stay true to her word and leave Sally's ass alone for once.

"Would you like a popsicle also, ma'am," the adorable employee asked Sarah. She had short red hair, freckles, and when she smiled she revealed two rows of shiny braces. Her voice even had a lovable lisp to it because of the braces, and something about that smile made Sarah's cock so hard it was ready to snap.

"Sally," Sarah gasped, unable to breathe almost. "Why don't you go on ahead and get the spices on the list."

"Oaky-dokey artichokey," Sally giggle, and skipped off while performing fellatio on her popsicle.

Sarah turned to the cute little redhead and stepped forward. The legal teen didn't notice Sarah's erect cock preparing to burst out of its constraints until Sarah was so close that her large breasts pushed against her chest, overwhelming her with sexual heat. The redhead blushed, and suddenly noticed the popsicle in her hand was melting. She was suddenly very, very horny.

"Actually," Sarah said, smiling down at the younger girl with a dominant sneer. "Maybe you'd like to suck on my popsicle."

She pushed the girl to her knees with one hand, and snapped her jeans open with the other. Her fat cock sprang out so fast it slapped the girl in her cheek and frightened her, but she was too horny to resist, and with seconds Sarah felt the strange satisfaction of the girl's braces grazing over her erect shaft. The cutie was eager to please, but she was a hopeless amateur. It was obvious she had never sucked a cock before, and the moment Sarah pushed deeper than three inches the girl began to gag pathetically. Sarah edged on anyway, thrusting harder and deeper with impatient thrusts, and she was beginning to really appreciate how talented a girl like Sally actually was to suck her cock to the balls they way she had the night before.

"Sarah!" Sally's voice echoed from the next aisle. "Are you coming?"

"Almost . . . cumming!" Sarah grunted, and accidentally slammed her cock down the redhead's throat, her balls slapping against the poor girl's overstuffed gullet, her cockhead going so deep she could feel the opening of the girl's stomach. A single stand of thick, chewy semen spurted out, filling the girl's throat and mouth so quickly that a small bit of it bubbled out of her nose, but Sarah pinched it off and stopped the orgasm mid-climax, a rare talent she possessed.

"Oh shit," Sarah said, looking down to see the redhead's freckled cheeks had gone blue from lack of oxygen, and she quickly pulled out, her cock snapping free so fast it slapped the girl across the nose. The redhead gasped a gurgling gasp of relief before slipping to the floor, so dizzy that she was nearly unconscious. Sarah wanted to finish, the rest of her orgasm was boiling inside her balls like pot of water left on the stove for too long. She wanted to rip the girl's skirt off and fuck her right there, (probably popping the virgin's anal cherry in the process), but someone was coming, and even she didn't want to get caught in a situation like this.

Whistling nonchalantly, Sarah struggled to get her rock-hard, spit-slickened, raging popsicle back into her pants, and she slipped her way into the next aisle to find Sally.

#####

"Wow, this freezer-aisle sure is chilly," Sally said, shivering with a little exaggeration and making her tight but wiggle cutely. "Damn. Check out how hard my nipples are."

Sarah wanted to cry as she looked at Sally's chest, which was practically being thrust up into her face by the clueless little cunt who didn't even understand was a tantalizing tease she was. Sally's nipples were indeed hard, so hard that they could have cut glass, and Sarah's own nipples were damn close to slicing their way out of her blouse. She wanted to tug on them, she wanted someone's hot mouth to suck on them, and she wanted that mouth to be Sally's, but the stupid strumpet went galloping off with the list, leaving Sarah alone again.

"Maybe some ice-cream will cool me off," Sarah thought aloud, and without any shame or hesitation she swung one of the freezer doors and popped open a big carton of vanilla ice-cream.

Sarah pulled out her damp, sticky fuck-stick and plunged it at full speed into the soft ice-cream, and she moaned loudly at the sudden, satisfying shock of cold. The heat of her pulsing muscle was so intense that it practically sizzled on its way down, but the contrast of temperatures was exhilarating, and Sarah began to fuck the bucket of cream like she wanted to impregnate it. The hard tip of her eight-incher was so punching the bottom of the carton, and melted ice-cream was oozing around her hairy testicles and down her toned thighs.

"Sarah!" Sally's voice once again echoed from the next aisle. "Where are you?"

"Cu -cu-cu-CUMMING!" Sarah wailed, once again allowing a single large dollop of cum to gush from her raging cock before stalling the orgasm. Sarah knew herself well enough to know that if she unleashed her full orgasm it would be too much to handle, and she'd end up fucking her way right through the carton and into the freezer itself. She'd likely hurt herself, not to mention alert every shopper in the market that they was a sex-crazed lunatic on the loose.

Whimpering a little from denial, Sarah put the semen-saturated carton of ice-cream back, and then licked off most of the residue from her penis using her fingers. Some lucky family was going to buy that carton and probably end up wondering why their vanilla ice-cream was so salty and delicious, and unless they even came across Sarah's bakery they would never learn.

#####

"Wow!" Sally giggled. "Look out thick this carrot it! I can't even get my fingers around it!" Sally laughed as she wrapped her hands around the thickest part of a carrot's massive orange shaft, her big blue eyes sparking with innocent wonder.

Sarah's eyes were sparkling too, but not with innocence. She was so horny that it hurt. She was so horny that she could almost feel her brain-cells dying from the chemical heat of her body. Sarah watched Sally playing with the phallic vegetables and less-than-subtly moved her way over to a large, ripe watermelon. Sneakily unleashing her sticky cock, she punched it against the watermelon so hard that it crunched through the shell and sunk wetly into the red, gushy flesh. The cold liquid that lubricated her penis was one of the most satisfying feelings Sarah could ever remember feeling before in her life, and for one blissful moment she forgot all about sexy, teasing, stupid little Sally. Sarah could have married that watermelon in that moment.

But then Sarah saw Sally talking to someone. No! Not talking! Firting! Sally was flirting with a tall, matronly, somewhat older woman dressed in a thin sundress, expensive jewelry, and decked with a massive pair of tits and an equally massive bulge hanging below the skimpy hem of her outfit. Sarah knew full well from a number of painful experiences just how big that bulge could get. The woman Sally was flirting with was one of the most ludicrously hung futas in all of Haven, not to mention one of the wealthiest and absolute most intolerable. Sarah hated this old, rich bitch like no one else, she had hated her for years, and on many occasions she had found herself getting fucked into the ground by that ridiculous cock, even she hated the woman it was attached to and didn't like being on bottom much at all.

It was Phallia von Bratwurst: the biggest bitch in all of Haven, and she was looking over Sally they way a lioness looks over a cornered baby deer.

"What going on here?" Sarah asked, stumbling over with her cock still buried in the flesh of the very heavy watermelon. She carried it in front of her so the others wouldn't see, although ever step she took simulated the feeling of actual sex, and Sarah couldn't help but moan erotically.

"Oh . . . Sarah . . . I thought something smelled like a farm," Phallia sneered, insulting Sarah with that arrogant, elitist accent of hers. Phallia had never known a single day of work in her life, and she took great pride in the infinite wealth she was born with. She was Sarah's antithesis in that regard, who took pride in her work, family, and friends rather than how much money she made. Despite her spoiled upbringing, for some reason Phallia was freakishly strong, and on one occasion Sarah had tricked her into a mud-wrestling completion with the intent on humiliating the rich-bitch, but it was Sarah who was humiliated when Phallia easily defeated her and then fucked the farm-girl's brains out in front of her entire neighborhood, rutting her like a pig in the mud and leaving her there exhausted and coated in cum.

"Miss von Bratwurst was just telling me about her vacation cabin up in the Haven Mountains," Sally said, completely oblivious to Phallia's unbearable bitchiness. "She even invited me up for the weekend."

"You'll love it, daaaaarling," Phallia said reaching down and giving Sally's ass a nice squeeze. "Just you, me, and the solitude of nature, surrounded by the thick, tall shafts of the pine trees. I'm sure you need the vacation too, considering what an exhausting nightmare it must be working for this uncivilized cow."

Sarah could feel a vein pulsing on her forehead, and she was biting her lip so hard it was about to bleed. Unfortunately the anger just made the blood rush to her penis all the faster, and an uncontrolled gush of semen suddenly busted its way up into the deepest part of the watermelon.

"I say," Phallia continued, "that is a superior looking watermelon. It would be perfect for the luncheon I am hosting at the mansion later today, to celebrate the 10th annual erection of the von Bratwurst moment in the town square. Sarah, would you be a dear and load it into my cart over there. That's a good girl. Sally, you are invited of course. I would love to get you . . . mmm . . . into my mansion one of these days. Sarah, I'm sure you're too busy to go, shoveling manure and such."

"Yeah," Sarah grunted, another spurt of cum gushing into the watermelon. "Sure."

Sarah lugged the thing back and around the corner, putting it down onto Phallia's cart, but not before humping it like a slutty whore and pumping it full of about a gallon's worth of her sticky, chewy semen. Sarah almost lost control of herself, and if she did she would have surely fucked that big hunk of fruit into a dozen pieces, but she pinched off her orgasm at the last moment and left the watermelon pregnant with her salty frosting. She stuffed the hole with a green handkerchief she just happened to have and hoped that no one would notice. She wanted Phallia and all her wealthy, snotty friends to get a big mouthful of her thick, milky appreciation, courtesy of Grimlock Farm.

She hurried back to Sally and Phallia, hoping her ditsy little assisstant hadn't been seduced away yet, but she was surprised to find Sally waiting for her alone.

"Sally!" Sarah seemed startled. "Where's Phallia?"

"She left when I turned down her invitation," Sally said, looking a little shy. "I . . . I told her that I prefer being with you, even if you do work me pretty hard sometimes."

"Sally," Sarah smiled, genuinely touched. "That's so sweet!"

"I'm sorry if I made you jealous at all. I know you really, REALLY dislike Miss von Bratwurst."

"I . . . I'm sorry too," Sarah said, feeling her cock stir back to life again.

"Sorry about what?" Sally asked.

"Sorry I'm not able to go longer than 24 hours without fucking her pretty little mouth."

#####

Sarah carried Sally over her shoulder like a barbaric caveman, kicked her way into a backroom of the market, and through her assistant's young body onto a pile of bags filled with flour. The impact was soft, but Sally landed hard enough to get the wind knocked out of her. She wasn't even able to fully inhale before Sarah had ripped off her t-shirt and bra, leaving her young chest bouncing free.

"Sarah! You promised that-"

But Sally was silence when Sarah's eight-inch cock slapped hard against her face, still sticky and wet with the residue of watermelon, vanilla ice-cream, and the cute redhead's lip-gloss.

"I promised I wouldn't fuck your ass," Sarah chuckled, rubbing her cock against Sally's face. "I never said anything about your throat.

Sally tried to say something in weak protest, but her words were beaten into submission as Sarah's cock rammed past her pouty, pink lips and deep into her gullet. Sarah grabbed Sally hair and pinched her nose, forcing the young girl to take every throbbing inch of her swollen, angry dick, and Sally did so with the talent of a true slut, even if she wasn't 100% willing at the moment.

Sally struggled for a moment, but only for a single moment. As her senses were filled with the salty, musky sent of Sarah's hairy cock, she was overwhelmed by the unfamiliar but pleasant accompaniments of vanilla and watermelon. Sarah cock was, Sally admitted, fucking delicious, and quickly enough she was wiggling her body back and forth to suck on it even harder.

"Oh God, fucking FINALLY!" Sarah moaned, peeling her shirt off and sighing deeply at the sensation of cool air rushing over her naked breasts. She pulled one of her breasts up and sucked deeply on her own nipple while tugging on Sally's hair and deep-throating her mercilessly. After all the teasing and small, unfulfilled mini-orgasms of the day, Sarah's body didn't seem to quite believe that this was finally it, that she had finally found a tight, wet, sexy hole to fuck to an actual climax.

When Sarah's orgasm finally came it hit her balls like a locomotive, and her cock swelled to almost twice its girth to accommodate the explosion of cum. Sally's blue eyes went wide with shock as she felt her throat swell with cock, and then the strange sensation of hot semen being pumped directly into her stomach. Sarah was cumming so hard that it was pushing her back, and the semen filling Sally's stomach was now pumping into her throat, mouth, and everything in between. The cum bubbled out of her nose and gushed from between her lips, backfiring over Sarah's stomach in frothy waves of sexual backflow.

markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,624 Followers
12