Sarah Lynn - A Real Southern Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was something I had to adjust to, but something I came to love about Sarah Lynn. She had a way of averting her gaze during our lovemaking that was incredibly erotic. It was a feeble attempt to conceal her lust, I think. I came to understand that she wasn't ashamed of being lustful, just maybe a little embarrassed by it's magnitude. But the brief looks that she allowed into those grayish-blue eyes betrayed her lustfulness in such a powerful way. There was a pleading and wanting there that never failed to burn through the smoky haze. This was the first time I saw that look, that same day, looking up at her from my happy home between her milky white breasts. It enflamed my desire then, and every time since.

I rose quickly from her breasts wanting to look into those lustful eyes again. I gently raised her chin and guided her face back to mine. She gave me a brief glimpse inside before moving her lips to my neck to begin kissing me there. They were faint, light kisses but her hot breath on my skin once again conveyed her passion. I moved my hands around her back and let them move down to caress her ass, still outside of her nightgown. It was even softer and fleshier than I had imagined. She nibbled at my neck and moaned softly as I moved my hands over her ass and hips. Next I felt her hands lower to my hips and she did as I was doing. When I reached with one of my hands and brought her mouth to mine and began kissing her deeply, I felt her reach for my dick. Once again, she was slow and tentative, but her fingers were definitely dancing around it at the edges.

I felt like I needed to guide her a little so I placed my hand on one of hers and slowly moved it directly to my cock. I held it there until her lust overcame her shyness. We continued kissing passionately as she began rubbing me more forcefully. She opened her eyes briefly and moaned into my open mouth, as she became aware of my size.

Sarah Lynn was slowly giving into her passion and lust. To be sure, her pace and nature never changed, but she was now allowing herself to take initiative. Without a word, and without looking directly at me, she led me to the sofa. She knelt in front of me and undid my pants, never taking her eyes off of my crotch; she let her nightgown fall to the floor around her. She knelt before me now in only her panties as she continued lowering my pants until they were gathered at my feet. Next came my boxers, and when my cock sprang free she gave me a brief wanton look, and gently coaxed me down onto the sofa. She then proceeded to give me the slowest, most erotic blowjob I've ever had.

She kissed and licked every single inch of my sizable black cock before giving my heavy nutsack the same attention. Finally after kissing and licking my shaft to a shiny state, she took the head in her mouth and began to suck it slowly, but forcefully. She stroked the rest of my dick with both of her hands, amazingly enough, at the same deliberate pace with which she sucked on its head. She did this without stopping or changing pace for at least five minutes. By then an incredible need was building in my balls and I was starting to jerk and hump, desperately wanting to quicken the pace somehow. She wouldn't stand for it and continued with the same maddeningly slow sucking and stroking. That had the effect of lengthening and prolonging my orgasm like you wouldn't believe. And when the semen started to flow through my cock the power of my orgasm was unbelievably intense. I struggled to even keep my eyes open as this beautiful older white woman gave me the most powerful orgasm of my life. When I had begun to ejaculate she took my cock from her mouth, lowered her head to its side, and continued stroking at exactly the same pace. I watched through struggling eyes as spurt after spurt of my hot, sticky cum shot out and splattered across her back. Throughout, Sarah Lynn watched my face intensely. Seeing the lust in her eyes alongside my black cock, with my semen puddling on her delicate skin in the background, was one of the most erotic scenes I had ever witnessed.

As I lay back exhausted, she kept her face next to my softening cock and ran her hands seductively up my bare chest. She looked at me, and then turned her head straining to see the gooey white cum on her back. She seemed proud of herself as she grabbed her nightgown and spread it out across the other end of the sofa. Looking back to me with a pleading look on her face, she sat at mid-sofa and slowly lowered her messy back down onto the nightgown. She turned her head to the side, once again shielding her eyes from mine. Spreading her legs wide, she pushed her moistened panties to the side and began circling her clit with two fingers. I felt my cock start to spring back to life.

I moved to her and slid her panties down over her hips. She kept her head turned away, but she was reaching for my dick as I tossed her panties to the floor. I positioned myself between her legs and guided my cock to her searching hand. Holding it at mid-shaft, she started rubbing the head over her clitoris repeatedly. I heard her breathing intensify again. The way she was moving it across her pussy was slow and deliberate, of course. Eventually, I took my cock in one hand and touched her chin with my other. I gently lifted her face back to where she had no choice but look at me and held it there. At the same time our eyes met I eased the bulbous head of my cock inside the folds of her pussy.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm," escaped from her lips as her eyes drifted away and closed.

She reached for my shoulders and pulled me down to her. She continued to moan and brought her mouth to my ear once again. Then she trailed her delicate hands down my side until they both came to rest on my ass. She began to pull me into her and then guide me back out. Again, and again. This way she was once again in control of the pace and rhythm. She slowly worked most of my ten-inch cock up inside of her, but not without some effort. She was definitely not use to someone of my size. The deeper it went, the more enflamed she became. And the wetter her pussy became, until finally it became a sloppy mess making erotic squishing sounds. But once again she allowed no increase in the pace of our fucking. In this position with our bodies pressed so tightly together and her mouth at my ear, I was acutely aware of every mini-orgasm she had along the way. I heard every soft whimper of her pain and pleasure, and I felt every subtle movement in her beautiful body.

Finally as I felt myself nearing another orgasm and when her labored breathing reached a new height, she seemed to give in and whispered simply, "OK baby, now."

She moved her hands away from my ass and up to the muscles on my back, giving me total control. But I resisted the urge to plow my hips into her uncontrollably, for she had taught me well. I opted for stronger, rather than faster thrusts, forcing the last inch of my cock inside of her. With the same slow pace she had set, I ground my pubic hairs into hers and felt my balls slap softly against her ass. From the way she clawed at my back and moaned deeply into the flesh of my shoulder, I could tell that she approved of my decision. When I began filling her pussy with cum I felt her vaginal grip tighten considerably, as she shook with orgasm. Even though I had already emptied my balls once, the semen started to back up and spill out, running into the crack of her ass and onto the nightgown below.

We lay there entwined and motionless for several minutes, and our breathing slowly returned to normal. Neither of us spoke a word, instead communicating our pleasure and satisfaction to the other through gentle touches and movements, much the same way as during our lovemaking. Eventually I pulled my flaccid cock from her warm pussy and sat up at one end of the sofa. She followed almost immediately, snuggling up close against my body and laying her head on my chest, where it was when this all began.

Eventually she would rise up and kiss me on the cheek, cover herself shyly with the mess that was her nightgown, and then head for the shower without a word. As I watched her walk away from me with her stained nightgown hardly covering her gorgeous shape, I began to want her again. After remaining on the sofa for a few minutes, I joined her in the hot shower. Again without speaking, I fucked her from behind as she bent forward at the waist and steadied herself against the shower walls.

I would learn quickly that this was her most favorite position. I made love to her countless times from behind while we carried on a torrid love affair over the next two years. It soon became my favorite position as well. It was always so erotic watching the struggle between her lust and modesty from that vantage point. The way she would turn to look back over her shoulder at me, with that wonderful lust in her eyes pleading silently with me to continue. Invariably though, her shyness would return and she could only close her eyes and lower her head, biting her lip in an attempt to conceal her passion.

Never was the sight of her in that position so powerful as the first time she removed my slimy black cock from her pussy and placed it at her tender asshole. The pleading, helplessly captive look in her eyes that day told me at once that this was a first for her, but it was also something she had fantasized about and needed badly. With all the restraint I could muster, I tediously worked my huge dick into her tiny virgin asshole. I was so thankful that she kept her beautiful face turned back to me that day, not giving into her timid nature completely. She couldn't keep her eyes open throughout, but I was able to watch the delicious mixture of pleasure, pain, and passion that shown on her face. After a full five minutes of starting and stopping I had worked about half of my cock inside of her luscious ass. That was all she could manage, but it was enough to give us both an incredible amount of pleasure. My eyes moved back and forth between her kaleidoscope of expression and my glistening, thick cock moving in and out, as it stretched wide her once-virgin butthole. The orgasm she experienced that day as a result of my anal thrusting was probably the most powerful that I ever witnessed. It was the only occasion during our entire affair when she cried out loud that she was cumming. And it was one of the very few times she spoke during our lovemaking.

"In my mouth!" she exclaimed when she knew I was reaching orgasm. She spun quickly and swallowed my entire load. She glanced up at me a few times with those wonderful lust-filled eyes, as she gulped it down, struggling to keep up with the steady stream of hot semen.

I would eventually have to leave Atlanta, but over the next two years we made love at least a hundred times, in every way imaginable. I will never, ever forget Sarah Lynn Williamson, or her wonderfully timid nature.

12