Sarah Meets a Buddy

Story Info
Sarah finds a cum buddy on Craig's list.
1k words
4.07
24.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SarahCD
SarahCD
403 Followers

I posted a listing on Craig's List for a "cum buddy". I explained that I am a crossdresser and that I wanted to find a regular sex buddy. No commitment, just sex. I love to get on my knees to give a blow job. I had several replies. One was local and sounded promising. I don't rush into meeting with a total stranger. First I always exchange a few emails and maybe some phone calls for a week or so. I want to identify the genuine responders. I look for people who are as careful as I am.

He was a crossdresser too, but only at home. He never went out dressed. I asked if he would at least wear girls' panties when we met. He agreed. I would lend him one of my dresses when we got to my place.

We agreed to meet the next day.

I live in a nice apartment complex but it is virtually impossible for a visitor to get to my front door unaided. There is a security door on the entrance and the layout of the building is complex.

I told him I would meet him at a 7/11 just across the road from my place and bring him in. It was an easy place for him to find.

That day I put on a bright blue bra and panties set. I added a floral knee length skirt and a white T-shirt that I tied in a knot at the side. I did my makeup really carefully. I put on a pair of dangly earrings and a necklace. When I am around the complex I like to wear a sun hat with a ribbon around it that hangs down my back. It hides me a little if anyone who knows me sees me. I think I looked good and hoped he would like me. I grabbed my purse and was ready to go.

I am completely comfortable going out dressed as a girl. I went out and walked over to 7/11. I don't pass if someone is close-up but I've found that no one realizes that I'm not a real girl when they just walk past me. All I have to do is to avoid eye contact and just walk straight and confidently. People just walk straight by me. I was only caught out once because I had accidentally made eye contact.

I was a little early and had to stand around waiting for him. When his car pulled in; I got in the passenger seat and immediately put my hand in his lap. I could feel a nice cock starting to get hard. We smiled and I said "Let's go."

When I got into my apartment, I immediately got on my knees. I undid his belt and pulled his zipper down. He had on black satin panties. They were not quite to my taste. I like a bikini style in bright colors with lots of lace and bows. I leaned forward and kissed his cock through the satin material. I didn't want to see it just yet. I love to build anticipation in sex by waiting to see what it would be like. It adds to the pleasure of the sex to come later.

I had picked out a dress for him and he took it into the bathroom to change.

When he came back out we hugged each other and kissed. We pressed out panties into each other. I felt his butt and pushed him hard against me.

First I had him bend over the arm of the sofa. I lifted up his dress and pulled her panties down. I gave her a gentle spanking while I made him suck my cock. We had agreed to play at being naughty school girls in front of the head master. I called him a naughty slutty girl for letting the boys on the school bus feel up under her skirt. I had heard she even put her hand on the front of their jeans.

Then she got the message and did the same to me. It was wonderful when he lifted up my skirt and pulled down my panties. I was so embarrassed when he spanked me and fed me his cock. I loved being called a slutty girl and accused of playing with boy's cocks and showing off my panties.

I untied my T-shirt and took it off. I love walking around showing off my bra. It was lacy blue with soaks to pad out the breasts.

Next we moved to the bed. We were in no hurry to cum and so first we just kissed and pressed our cocks together. I pulled up his dress and he lifted up my skirt. That way our panties could rub together.

Eventually he suggested that we 69. I moved around and we both started sucking cock. I cannot cum when I'm 69ing. I am too focused on the cock I am sucking on to be able to relax and let myself cum.

Eventually we had to actually cum. First I let him suck me off. I love the feel of a mouth around my cock. He started with just the head in his mouth and his hand holding the base. He masturbated me for a bit and then took my cock right into his mouth. I watched as he bobbed up and down. He played with my balls and gripped the base of my cock. I shot my load of cum into his mouth.

We kissed and I tasted my own cum in his kiss.

Then I did the same to him. First I licked the head and then I ran my tongue around the head. I gripped the base with my hand and bobbed up and down. When he came I loved the taste of his cum in my mouth. It stayed in the back of my throat for hours.

We rested for a few minutes. Then he changed back to being a guy. I gave him some directions to get back to 7/11 and he left.

I lay back on the bed and enjoyed the taste of his cum in my mouth and reliving what we had just done.

SarahCD
SarahCD
403 Followers