Sarah Not The Only Sub in The Room

Story Info
Alex meets a FemDom on vacation and make their subs perform.
2.5k words
4.4
13.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Written by Sarah to Alex:

There wasn't any good reason for me to get up and leave the table, other than I could see your comments with the brunette sitting next to you we're getting a little more frequent and a little more probing. I left because I was scared of her, of talking to her, looking at her, but I also left knowing that by leaving, I was locking in the course of the evening.

As I must have know, when I came back, this slight woman had turned in her chair to face you, one of her legs casually brushing against his. She was about your age, maybe a year or two older in her mid 30's, dressed in a dark, thin slip that barely held her curves in as she leaned close to you. Her partner, an almost impossibly tall man, a good few years younger than her, was completely excluded from the conversation.

As I stepped up to the bar, you ran your hand over my hair and finished up your sentence with, "and this is mine. "You pulled an arm around me, slipping your hand down the inside of my leg and leaned in, whispering to me, "you don't have to speak" as I looked over your shoulder at this woman. She was appraising me, without a doubt. Her eyes met mine and I refused to look away, although she stared at me for the longest time and I could feel myself blushing. I knew this was going to be hard.

It was clear at that point that in my brief absence, the details had been arranged and before I knew it, you and this woman were standing to go. She looked at her tall date and I realized for the first time how attentive he was to her. He moved when she gestured for him, he stood slightly hunched, tense, ready to react to her. She clearly said to him, "Follow" as she wrapped her arm around yours and began to walk off, her boy moving without hesitation. I froze completely, unable to accept that the command was for me too, unable to move without a moment of connection with you. You saw me still standing and slipped your hand in mine, you understood. You and her walked arm in arm, with me at your side clinging to your hand, as her boy followed behind, unnoticed. You were engaged in your conversation with her, but I could feel you tensing your grip on my hand, either because you were excited or you wanted me to be assured.

Your kindness had it's limits; we walked into their hotel suite and before she could say anything you ordered me to the ready position, facing the wall. It was time for me to slip in, to let go of my uneasiness, my reluctance, my stubbornness. You didn't give me the opportunity to react, you turned your back on me and left me to climb down onto my hands and knees and start to focus. I was scared, not of anything in particular, it was the feeling you get before you go off the high dive. You know you're safe, but it's a long way down from the edge. You have to stop thinking, just for a split second, just enough to launch yourself. And that was exactly what I willed myself to do. I lowered myself to the floor, overwhelmed for a minute with the shame of doing it in front of others, but especially in front of another woman. But I was in the water; I was ok.

Her boy needed no command and took a kneeling position beside the chair. You and the woman continued to speak, and it was about me. About how you and I met, how we learned, how you trained me as your sub. I slipped from astonished embarrassment to pride, at hearing you speak of me, of us, so happily. I want her to know how much I please you. The conversation goes on and I keep my eyes low, holding on to the idea that you were watching me. It made me feel safer. I almost forgot where I was, I started sinking into my thoughts, feeling and sensing my body -- the stretch of muscles in my arched back, the ache in my locked shoulders, and a noticeable wetness, probably more noticeable to you from your view up my skirt.

I hear her say to him, "You're going to explore her for me. Stand now, go to her." The giant boy came over to me and as I stood up in front of him, I got a better look at him, his warm tan skin, awkward frame, muscular, but very slender limbs. Despite the fact that he towered over me, something in the way he refused to meet my gaze made me feel stronger. Not for long though. She moved him through the motions.

"Pull her hair from her face, touch her face, open her mouth." Starting with my face was excruciating and jarring, I didn't expect his hands to touch me so intimately. "Run your fingers in her mouth." His fingers were long and he firmly pressed around the inside of my mouth. Embarrassed, I could feel spit starting to drip out as he held open my lips. "In her throat now, one at first."

Finally, you spoke. "Sarah, you're to take a very deep breath and try not to choke. Can you do that?" I nodded as much as I could with his fingers holding my mouth wide. He slipped in a finger and I took deep breaths in through my nose. She said, "another" and I could feel my throat resist as he pressed his long fingers in wider. Standing there, fully clothed in front of you and her, as this man splayed open my mouth and inserted his fingers into me, it was so incongruent, so abrupt and shocking, and I was so very wet the entire time.

"Turn her around, take off her dress and her bra and her panties." No hesitation from him and all of a sudden I was naked. I was painfully aware of my body, my tits fully exposed, my hands wrapped lightly around my torso, my legs clenched.

"Sarah, hands down and open your legs." You looked hard at me, I followed your command, almost desperate for you to give me some reprieve from the eyes on my body. But she didn't give you a chance, she ordered her boy to strip, and for the first time, I heard him speak, "Yes, mistress" was all. I shivered in reaction to his submissiveness, and was hit by a wave of shame that she felt control over me too. I was disoriented for a moment, unable to accept the thought, when I noticed the now naked body standing in front of me. I didn't notice the body, actually, just the cock. Dark, and full, it wasn't even a matter of inches, his cock was the size of my forearm. I knew there wasn't much I could do, my body was too small, it literally wouldn't fit.

As I was staring, she came over to him and started binding his hands behind his back, I could see him getting harder. She looped the very thin white rope over his chest, around his shoulder blades, and I could see the fiber digging into his skin. You called me to you and as she continued to entwine him and then attach him to the bars at the foot of the bed post sitting on the floor, you gave me permission to open your pants and take your cock in my mouth. I breathed in the scent of you and moaned at the first taste of precum in my mouth. Sucking on your thick cock makes me feel instantly calm. Until you tell me it's time to suck on his. You tell me to crawl, and I wince at the idea. You hold my head in your hand and say, "I told you to crawl. You're not going to object to anything I said, do you understand." As I slowly nod, you release my head and slap my face, hard enough to hurt. I dive deeper into release. I crawl, right past her and as I do, she kicks at my side and I fall over.

"Do not react." You almost shout at me from the chair. It's as if there's no air in the room and a million seconds pass. You're testing me. I don't react. "That's a good girl. Now you can suck some cock."

There's no point in even trying to swallow all of him, there would never be enough room. I open my lips and wrap them around the head, lapping up his precum and running my tongue around the sides. I open wide and start slowly sucking, just on the few inches I can fit, spit starting to pour out of my mouth onto his cock, running over his balls and ass and onto the floor. My jaw aches badly and I can't breathe. She comes behind me, very close, and presses against my back. I can feel that she is naked. Soon I feel you behind her, your hands around us both as we all kneel in front of this bound man, totally mute and almost ignored by us except for my more frantic attempts to fit his cock into my mouth. Both you and her wrap your hands into my hair and start pushing. I can see that you take one hand and start playing with her pussy, fucking her pretty hard with your fingers. I'm gagging hard every time my head is pushed down, and she is relentless. "Keep going slut, puke on him if you have to, but you're going to take that cock down your little throat." There are tears running down my face, and spit everywhere and for an eternity it goes on, the physical pain gets worse and worse, until finally, she becomes distracted by your fingers and turns to kiss you. I stop sucking his cock and stare as your tongue enters her mouth, and her hands hold your face close to hers. I'm overcome, I need your hands on me. But it's not my time.

You turn to me, and look at his giant cock. "I guess if it won't fit in your mouth, you know where it has to go." You swiftly lift me up off the ground. You sit each of my legs over one of your arms and I hold on to your neck as you get down in front of him. You have to control over how my body is penetrated, you aim well and lower me straight onto his cock. I completely lose focus. It's pure pain, a stinging on the outside as my pussy stretches and a hard ache as my cervix slams against his head. I can't move, I can't breath, for the first minute, it's all pain and I stare into your eyes trying not to pass out. You stay close to me, holding onto my rib cage and then softly staring to run your hands over my tight shoulders and onto my tits, which you pull on and twist in your hands. I sit there stuffed with his gigantic cock, but with my eyes on you, reacting to your touch on my body, knowing that I'm being held still by a cock that's under your command. He's tied to the bed, he is nothing. This goes on for ages and you start rocking me up and down on his cock, harder and harder creating fresh waves of pain and more tears as I struggle to process the sensations. But I manage to stay with you, you keep whispering to me, good girl, good girl, and I stay with you.

She comes around behind my back and starts untying him. You lift me off him slowly and I feel as if something was ripped out of my body, there's such a void where his cock was. Not for long. You lay down on your side, on the bed, and instruct me to slide next to you. I know you're going to take my ass. She leads him to the bed as well and lays him on his back. She starts playing with his balls, hitting them hard enough to hurt, testing his ability to remain still. Every time he reacts to a soft hit, he's punished with a very hard one. You and I watch as you start to press your fingers into my ass. One, and then two, and then spreading the two. I tense up and my back arches away from you, but your free hand holds me close. Many minutes later, she stands on the bed and squats on the bed between him and I. She commands us both to lick her pussy, I'm so far gone that I respond immediately. Both he and I fight to get in close and run our tongues inside of her. You watch me, slowly stroking your cock, with one hand still resting on my ass.

She pushes him down onto his back and pushes me into your arms. She sits hard on his face, grinding her pubic bone into his mouth while digger her nails into his chest. You tell me to sit on his cock again. I almost cry, it hurts so fucking badly and I don't know if I can take it. You lean in and kiss me deeply, and say, "do it now." And so, because you've decided that I will stuff his cock into my already stretched pussy, I do, leaning over him and slowly guiding his length into my body, feeling one inch of my pussy open after another.

You come around behind me and kiss my back, grab my tits, and place one leg on the bed. Your fingers run into my ass again, holding the opening as you guide the head of your cock in. I scream, absolutely unprepared for how intense it is, feeling like my skin is about to break and my body is about to collapse from all the pressure. You lean in. You cock slides up deep into my ass, I feel it pressing against the inside of my body and against his cock in my pussy. I'm moaning uncontrollably, I'm crying, I'm sobbing. It's beyond anything I've felt and I lose sense of everything as you slide my sweaty body up and down against his and yours, feeling your cocks move deep inside me. She continues to press against his face as you reach forward and grab hard on her tits and she reaches forward and grabs hard on mine, her nails digging in as she scratches and twists my nipples and pulls my tits towards her hard. We're all tense, my body is about to explode when you slam me down with enormous force and she gives the command for him to cum. I actually feel streams of his cum pouring into me, she follows soon after, squirting into his mouth and seconds later, I feel you start filling my ass. The idea of my body being so full, touched so deep in my insides, shoots me to the edge and when you reach down, rub my clit, I turn my head into your should and cum screaming against your skin.