Sarah Obeys Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She became quiet, absorbing everything. Her father pumped her pussy in a fast, brutal rhythm. Each time he withdrew it, she began to long for it, wanting daddy's big dick back inside her again. He panted above her, "You're such a good girl. Daddy's good girl."

Sarah moved with her father, panted too in sweet little bursts. "Yes, daddy. Yes, please daddy. Don't stop. Don't stop."

He battered at her, not even really withdrawing now, the banging thrusts increasingly tighter and more violent until he came and she came with him, father and daughter crying out in a fierce climax.

Daddy spewed his seed deep into his daughter. She felt the come spurting into her and reveled in the sensation. But he wasn't finished. He pulled out of her, cock still hard and squirting jizz. It flew out in stringing, white bursts, spattering onto Sarah's stomach and her tits, even onto her face. He pumped his cock, emptying the last remnants of his orgasm onto her.

"Rub daddy's come into your skin, sweetie." He huffed above her, cock going limp in his hand. Sarah obeyed, stretching her young body out before him. "Keep your legs apart." He commanded when she started to close them.

Sarah nodded, widening them again so that her father could look at her pussy, come caught in globs on her blonde pubic hairs. She started rubbing daddy's semen into her flesh in slow, sensuous strokes. It had been warm, but cooled quickly and the chill raised goose bumps on her flesh and hardened her nipples.

Daddy smiled, watching his daughter as she obeyed him in complete submission. He leaned down and kissed her lips. She tasted the sweaty salt on them, exertion from their fucking. "You are so good, Sarah. So good." He murmured, hands joining hers in a glide of sweat and come.

Sarah glowed with pleasure, luxuriating under daddy's approval. "I love you daddy." She said, tucking her face into his neck and licking the salt from it.

"I love you too, baby girl." His large hand cupped her breast; it was swallowed into his broad palm. "Let's go take a shower, and wash off."

Sarah nodded, even though she was reluctant to clean daddy's come from her cunt, from her skin. She liked the feel of it, wet and slippery. Naughty. But she would mind him. She would be daddy's good little girl as long as he'd keep doing these thrilling and delicious things to her.

12