Sarah: Party Bondage Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the background, I heard Suzanne say "Hey, what about me?" and James replying "Get on the couch, then," but my attention was really on Clay's talented fingers undoing the studs holding the crotch of Catherine's shorts over my pussy.

I opened my eyes in time to see him, grinning slyly, drop his head towards my freshly shaved lips, and when he started licking me, everyone else in the room stopped being important.

He took his time, nuzzling and stroking and working me up slowly. Pressure grew inside me so deliciously that everything became happy and I didn't even demand, or try and jam my hips up against him when the pressure became excruciating which, oh god, it did.

I was too busy with what Clay was doing to me to really pay attention, but I'm pretty sure that that slut Suzanne came twice before I arched up off the couch, gasped, and then went "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhgggghhhhhhhhh" for what seemed like two minutes before I collapsed back down again.

Clay had a look on his face like the cat that swallowed the cream, by the time my eyes focused again, and then Catherine's hands slid over my shoulders halfway down to my breasts, and her voice purred in my ear "It's nice when they do what they're told, isn't it?"

I couldn't help laughing. "Fuck, yeah!"

"It's even nicer when they keep doing it," she said as her hands slid a little lower and tickled the tops of my breasts.

The afterglow of cumming was so nice that I didn't even mind that intimacy, or the way her hands kept sliding down to press over my breasts.

In fact, it felt damn nice.

I rolled my head sideways to see how Suzanne had been getting on, and the little slut had managed to strip everything except her skirt, which was hiked up around her waist like a belt, and had her tits out and her nipples pointing about two feet in front of them. Her face was flushed scarlet and she was grinning insanely.

"Hello girlfriend," she said in what was probably an impish voice.

"You," I said, pointing at her with a slightly shaky hand, "Are enjoying yourself far too much!"

Her eyes grew wide. "Can you do that?" she asked.

I looked at James, who was grinning happily with her cum on his lips. "You," I said, "Need to shut her up."

James, who was quick on the uptake, said "Yes, Mistress!" and stood up, undoing his skin-tight pants with a speed that spoke of unbelievable amounts of practice.

Suzanne, who was a little slower on the uptake, but possibly because her head was still fuzzy, had enough time to look puzzled and say "What?" before James stepped up onto the couch, grabbed her head and force-fed her his cock. She was surprised enough to emit a sort of choked glubbing sound before practice kicked in and she started sucking happily. James held her hair firmly and took complete control of movement, fucking her throat in a way that I would have described as abusive if I didn't know the people involved.

On impulse, I reached sideways and gave her nipple a sharp tweak, saying "You should enjoy that, dear slut."

From the way she reacted, she certainly enjoyed the tweak. Which gave me an idea. "Hey, Catherine," I began, "What sort of nipple clamps do you have lying around?"

Suzanne made a sort of whimpering, pleading sound through the wetness of James fucking her mouth, and I swear it was only three seconds before Catherine's hand appeared in front of my face, holding a jumble of chrome. I held my hand up, and she poured a chain and two solid clamps into it.

"I recommend these," she said in a professional tone. "Not weighted, but the narrow contact points provide just the right amount of added pain to your sub's nipples, the spring is quite powerful, and the chain means that you won't lose one if it falls off, and you can pull on both at once. A discerning choice for hard play."

I giggled, I couldn't help myself, as Suzanne's eyes rolled crazily and she tried to make begging sounds but her body squirmed in a way that was more towards than away from me. I held up the clamps, one in each hand, and examined them carefully. I almost cringed away from them, they looked so cruel.

I twisted on the couch, and had to reach around between James' legs to get Suzanne's breasts. "Take the base of the nipple," Catherine advised. "You want to squeeze a little of the aureole."

When I closed the first clamp gently over Suzanne's left nipple, she almost spasmed and made a sort of wailing sound. Whatever else she did made James stiffen and gasp "Oh fuck, yeah!"

I had to grin as I carefully positioned and closed the other one, with the same result. Then I had a proper look at the two of them.

James had pinned Suzanne's arms against the back of the couch, and her hands were writhing in a futile attempt to get at her pussy. I had a sudden and undeniable urge and said "Catherine! Hand me a dildo, please!"

Suzanne began squirming more urgently, blinded by James' belly but fully able to guess what I was planning, as Catherine passed me a long, dark blue dildo with, at the base, what appeared at first to be a handle. "Keep that for your harness," Catherine said casually. "Clench with your PC muscles and it feels great driving into someone."

I laughed, I had to, and then I jammed the dildo end into Suzanne. Her angle on the couch meant that I could just about get the right angle for entry, and she was so wet that I didn't even feel resistance from her muscles. In fact, I think she might have sucked it in as she squealed, wetly, and bucked up against it.

I was about to start fucking her, but then had the giddy thought, Why not? and lifted myself up on my knees, stabbed myself on the bulb and began fucking her like a man.

Catherine was right - even without settling it inside the harness shorts I was wearing, clenching around it and using my own cunt to drive the dildo into Suzanne's felt fucking fantastic.

It felt even better as Suzanne began to buck back against me, and every movement she made, I felt, as the bulb jerked and twisted inside me.

James began to grunt heavily, with the ragged only-just-holding-on male sound that I find uncontrollably sexy. "Cum in her mouth," I gasped out as I pounded away at Suzanne. "I want to kiss her and taste you."

I don't know where that came from. Never in my life had I thought that I would ever admit to that. But I did want to, and about five seconds later he jerked, went rigid and the sounds from Suzanne went from only slightly wet to drowning as he pumped into her. He pulled out and sort of fell sideways, managing not to kick me on the way past, leaving Suzanne with her mouth wide open and her eyes glazed as she slammed back at me, frothy white cum glazing her lips and dribbling down one cheek.

I leaned forwards, grabbed her behind her neck and pulled her up towards me, opening my mouth wide and sealing lip to lip. It didn't even occur to me that I had never, deliberately, kissed a girl in a sexual way before. Lipstick lesbian play in bars didn't count - not compared to using my tongue to take a great swipe of a man's cum from another girl's mouth, and savour the taste.

Suzanne couldn't gasp or moan with her mouth full of cum, but she tried to whine as she jerked back against my thrusts, and I can only imagine what it felt to have the clamps on her nipples jammed into my corset.

I felt her on the ragged edge of cumming herself, and pulled off her mouth, my lips and tongue sticky with James' cum, to say "Cum, bitch!" I don't know if she was used to triggers, or my timing was really good, but she convulsed and screamed, gargling cum and even splashing some onto my face.

Hell, I didn't mind - I was enjoying it far too much. When she stopped shaking and her head collapsed forwards, landing on my corset-lifted breasts, I grabbed the back of her head, lifted and said "Lick my face clean, slut."

I felt drunk with power and horniness. Not lust, but horniness. I didn't need sex, I just needed to make it happen.

Suzanne's eyes were closed and she was moving a little mechanically, probably still brain-jangled, as she licked my face clean. When she was finished, she tried to nuzzle against my neck, but I pulled back, pulled out of her and stood up, holding the dildo against her lips. "Now clean this off," I said.

Her eyes were still half-closed but her lips spread in a happy grin before opening wide, and she reached up to grab the shaft and guide it into her mouth. She took it all the way, leaving it coated with a thin sheen of sweat, not her copious juices.

I bent down to kiss her again, tasting her this time, and for the first time in my life, the thought of tasting another woman appealed to me.

Yes, I thought as I straightened up, I could definitely get used to this.

I looked around as I let Suzanne's head drop back. James was completely naked, and Catherine was straddling him right next to us on the couch, but they were looking at us instead of kissing, and were both grinning hugely.

"That," Catherine said, "Was a fucking amazing show. Welcome to Domme-hood, darling."

Clay was lounging on the floor, propped up on one elbow, and had a bulge in his tight pants so huge that it was a miracle something hadn't burst. I pointed one finger at him, said "Strip," in a voice which was getting a little raw with need. The bulb of the dildo wasn't enough any more - I needed the real thing. The corset squeezing my breasts was beginning to feel like a vise, and it was driving me wild.

I tore my gaze off Clay as he peeled off his clothes, not trusting my own behaviour if I watched it all, and my eyes fell on the slave, who had an almost heart-breaking look of why-aren't-they-doing-this-to-me on his face.

As Clay tossed his pants and underpants to one side, I swallowed hard and forced myself to share. Besides, I was feeling in need of experimentation, not something I had already tasted.

I pointed a shaking finger at the slave. "Get that G-string off, boy, and lie on your back."

He complied so fast that there was almost a popping sound as he moved from sitting to lying, and Catherine helpfully pounced on him and peeled a condom onto his already rigid cock, settling it with her fingers and then rolling it on with her mouth, like the experienced pervert she was.

This also meant that it was nicely lubricated with her saliva - not that I really needed it by this point. I was running down my thigh.

But it did make me jealous, and I moved off the couch before Catherine started enjoying herself too much.

"Catherine," I said. "Why not sit on his face?"

She graciously gave up his cock and slid sideways, swinging her leg over his head and sitting down facing me, tilting her hips forward to press her lips against his. This meant that when I slid over the slave's hips and lowered myself onto his shaft, wriggling until I had settled down onto his hips, his tip pressing exquisitely up against the entrance to my womb, her mouth was near mine.

She licked her lips invitingly, but I didn't need any invitation by that point. As my entire body felt electrically alive and aroused by the nicely thick cock inside me, I leaned forwards, grabbed her by the back of the head, and pressed my mouth hard against hers.

She slid her tongue around the inside of my lips, and over my teeth, and tried to lick the insides of my cheeks, purring in appreciation as she tasted the remains of her man's cum that still lingered in my mouth.

I raised my other hand and grabbed the neck(?)line of her nurse's uniform, yanking the latex down until her breast popped out, then worked my hand sideways until both were free. I grabbed one breast around the nipple, squeezed, twisted and pulled. There was a lingering surreal, queasy feeling to be playing with another woman's breast, but I was so horny that it merely felt deliciously kinky, and when Catherine yelped into my mouth and jerked back, then pushed her breast forward into my hand, I involuntarily clenched around the sub's cock, making him jerk underneath me.

I pulled back, still holding the back of her head, to see her panting, cheeks flushed, eyes slightly glazed and unconsciously moving slightly over the slave's mouth.

I glanced around. James was sprawled on the couch, slowly stroking himself back to hardness. Suzanne was still holding the dildo, but was staring at the three of us like the last puppy in the shop, and Clay - oh, fuck me - Clay was naked and I felt like eating him. Literally - just biting chunks of his flesh, it had to taste so good.

I had to close my eyes for a second, to concentrate.

When I opened them, Catherine took one look at the expression in them and looked slightly startled.

"Suzanne," I said, very deliberately, "Get on your hands and knees, now."

She dropped the dildo as if stung, lunging off the couch, moving so much by reflex that her eyes betrayed a split-second of shock before the slut took over again.

She ended up beside us.

Clay and James didn't even need prompting. Clay dropped onto his knees next to me, James next to Catherine. Suzanne vacuumed James' cock into her mouth so fast he gasped and nearly doubled over. Clay took his time, toying with her pussy with his fingers, already wearing a condom, and then, as she was trying to buck back against him like a needy little whore, he slid smoothly and quickly into her ass, making her scream against James' cock and nearly making him cum there and then.

I found myself squirming on top of the slave, and turned back to Catherine, only to see her with eyes squeezed shut, an endless stream of moans dribbling out of her mouth, nearly followed by drool, as her hips twitched spastically on the slave's mouth. I squeezed my cunt hard around his cock, raking my fingernails over his belly as reward for how well he was doing, then grabbed both her nipples between thumb and forefinger of each hand and yanked, hard.

She fell forward into me, eyes flying open as she gave a shriek that was more surprised than painful, and as her lips slammed into mine she came, hard, screaming into my mouth, wailing and sobbing as she nearly drowned the poor slave.

I held onto her nipples until she stopped jerking, then let go, stroking them gently as I continued to kiss her.

She leaned into me bonelessly and sort of giggled, sort of laughed against my lips. I rolled my eyes sideways to see Clay fucking Suzanne's ass hard, every movement making her writhe on his cock, as he worked - I could barely believe my eyes - his entire hand inside her pussy. James had her head between his hands, holding it rigidly still as he dictated how he fucked her throat, the smile twisting the corners of her mouth telling just how much she was enjoying this as he used her mouth for the second time that night.

I pushed Catherine away with one hand against her sternum. She looked at me with the cross-eyed, unfocused gaze of a woman who has just cum hard, and giggled again.

I leaned backwards on my hands, bending the slave's cock back until the top of my cunt was exposed, and said "Bend down and start licking, bitch."

Catherine is never going to use half measures. She practically assaulted my clit, she attacked it so fast. I don't even know if the slave did cum, and I didn't even care. But oh my fucking god, I did!

12