Sarah: Party Bondage Ch. 05

Story Info
Finale: Sarah goes hard-core.
4.8k words
4.6
71.3k
21

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 02/13/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

This is the final instalment in this series. In here, I say the last thing that I feel like saying. I hope you've enjoyed it!

==========================

Party Bondage 5: Sarah goes hardcore.

When I got home on Saturday, after James got back from the airport, because it took me that long to be in a fit state to drive, I went straight back to bed. In my clothes.

I lay in the dark for half an hour before deciding that what I actually wanted was a bath.

Various bits of abused flesh cried out in relief as I stumbled towards the bathroom and spun the taps, and water restrictions be damned. I also added considerable amounts of bubble bath.

It was, I decided, not too early for the glass of wine that I had denied myself the night before.

The fridge yielded up a bottle of merlot, which I took with me back to the bathroom, along with one of my biggest glasses.

I took a large swallow before I stripped off my clothes, left them on the floor and slid with a grateful and happy sigh beneath the foam.

I had treated myself to a neck rest/support that let me fall asleep safely if I wanted to, so I could lie back and relax properly, relying upon kinaesthetic senses to drink without spilling all over myself, although refilling the glass was going to be a bitch.

I had a lot of tension and aches to soak away, and I intended to stay for a long time, so all of this was important.

My arse still ached, my pussy was throbbing in the bad way, my poor pussy lips felt slightly bruised, my shoulders were slightly sore, and the rest of me was just aching a bit.

The odd part was that I wasn't beating myself up this time. Catherine's "private party" really must have worked.

I couldn't really believe what was happening while it was happening, that morning, but all I was thinking now was "Okay... That was kind of cool!"

Now where the fuck did that thought come from?

I took a long swallow of red, and resolutely refused to care about it.

#

Catherine turned up at her usual time for our weekly coffee.

She had a sly look on her face when I opened the door, but she took one look at my serene expression and mentally closed her mouth before she had opened it.

I gave her a tender smile and said "Oh, come on, spit it out."

She put on a little-girl-reciting-at-the-school-assembly face, and said "James is jealous, and demands to have a go himself."

"I'm free Wednesday," I replied, but didn't quite carry it.

"Ha!" she said, pointing a finger at me as her face flashed into a look of triumph. "I knew I could still get you!"

"Do you want coffee, or don't you?"

She was still smirking slightly as I turned the rattling old Gaggia off and sat down opposite her.

"So," she began. "Any regrets?"

"Strangely: Fuck, no."

"Do you see what I meant about being confident enough to choose, and being happy to switch roles when you feel like it?"

"I do now, yes."

She got up and came around the table to give me a smothering hug before she continued.

"And will you do that again?"

"Which bit?" I asked, a little disingenuously.

"Any of it!"

"Yes," I said firmly, then held up a cautionary finger, "But I can't guarantee what I will feel like, when."

"Of course not, darling. So long as you're happy about everything you've taken part in so far, and don't regret any of it."

"Well," I continued slowly, "I'm not sure about being everybody's toy again, quite yet. I'll probably keep that for small, intimate gatherings."

"That's fair enough. So are you still free Wednesday?"

As it turned out, I was. They put my breasts in a rope harness that surely shouldn't have felt that good, tied me stretched in an X-shape to their bed, then Catherine went down on me while James fucked my throat and bounced his balls off my nose.

When they were tired of making me cum like that, Catherine switched to 69 on me while James fucked her and I licked from her clit to his cock in one stroke.

I began to think that I could get into nipple clamps, after all.

In the rest of the week, I went shopping.

I found the red and black, lace-up corset I was looking for in a sex shop, of course. I added proper suspender stockings.

I would have also looked for boots, but the budget was running tight by that time.

I fully intended to put in an appearance at next Friday's party, and meant it to be good, although I still had no idea what I would be doing.

That was, of course, half the fun.

When Catherine opened the door to me on Friday night, her eyes nearly came out and hit my cleavage.

"Fucking hell, girl!" she exclaimed, "does your mother know what you're wearing?"

This time, I hadn't felt the need to wear a jacket to cover up my own self-consciousness.

"Of course not," I replied with the straightest face I could. "I didn't want to give her a heart-attack."

The corset lifted my boobs up under my chin, and squeezed them so much that there was no longer any softness involved. It also came only barely above my nipples, and even lower on my back. My tallest boots came almost to my knees, and my stockings finished below my skirt, which was a frilly, dancer's number that didn't really hide the fact that I was wearing disappointingly modest black panties - a purely practical decision.

"You look hot enough to fuck seventeen ways to sunrise," Catherine said, as much enviously as admiringly. "You won't be able to beat them off with a giant dildo!"

"I sincerely hope not!" I managed to gasp out from the middle of a bone-crushing hug.

She let me go and ushered me in, giving me a hard slap on my barely covered arse on the way past.

I walked down the hall to the kitchen with an exaggerated swing to my hips, for her benefit.

In the kitchen, I was surprised to find only one other guest, a woman in scraps of leather who was rummaging in the fridge as I entered.

"Where is everybody?" I asked her extremely toned and extremely exposed arse.

She turned around, holding three beers in each hand, and said "I scared them off."

I suddenly realised that I was talking to the lesbian Mistress from the garage, and nearly stepped back myself before the new me said Hang on, this could be fun.

Before I could respond, she took a look at me, with a calculating, lustful, entirely hungry manner which went straight to my groin, grabbed it and made me its bitch. I wasn't sure whether I felt helpless with submission or just basic lust. How the fuck did she do that?

"I know you," she said. "You came to visit with Catherine, and then went and spread your legs for everyone without inviting us."

"It wasn't really planned ahead of time," I managed, which only elicited a sly grin from her.

"Well, I'll forgive you," she said. "You look like you've grown up a lot. That offer of being strapped to a cross with a vibrator inside you is still open, by the way." Without warning, she dropped one hand and pressed an ice-cold beer hard against the front of my panties, making me jump, squeal and go shaky at the knees, all at once.

"Just grab a drink and follow me. Or, just follow me. I won't make you crawl on hands and knees tonight. Beginner's rules."

She walked out, without looking back. I knew because I couldn't stop staring at her, twisting around until my knees ached and she had disappeared from view. I looked down, to see a wet spot from condensation on the front of my panties, and my pussy lips making a bigger dent behind it than they had before.

Well, that was novel.

I grabbed a beer, twisted the top off, drank half and then stood in front of the closed fridge door, mind nearly blank. An image of the cross kept flashing back into my mind.

Fuck it.

I grabbed a second beer, pivoted on one heel, and walked out. A couple in normal clothes was strolling from the direction of the lounge, and they both pulled up short, mouths open, when they saw me.

"Hot damn!" he said, but I walked straight past without acknowledging them, followed the house to the back yard, turned left and walked into the garage, with one bottle now empty and the other one open, the top knocked off against the garage door jam.

The Mistress, Kate I remembered her name was, turned around from talking to the other two dominants. The three slaves were kneeling at their feet, even Kate's pony-girl.

She raised her beer, more to point at me than in salute, and said "Look! I found us a new toy!"

That pulled me up short, and at a loss for words, suddenly wondering if I really had made the right choice, after all.

The other two dominants had given me a predatory once-over, also recognising me, before I knew quite what to say.

"Is that true?" The man asked, with a slow drawl. "Are you offering yourself as a toy?"

"Um, yes," I replied, a little lamely.

Kate shushed the other two, and walked back towards me, stopping nearly close enough for our breasts to be touching.

"What's your name, slut?" she asked.

I wasn't sure quite if I was up to what was about to happen, but her manner was making me feel hot and meek all at once, and when I replied "Sarah," my voice sounded submissive even to me.

"Sarah here," she said, without taking her eyes off mine, although I was staring meekly at her impressive cleavage, "is new. So we're going to play nice."

Suddenly, she jammed her still ice-cold beer bottle against my crotch again, this time pushing it hard into my pussy, making me cry out and then bite my lips, but, with a struggle, not move away from the pain of the cold.

"If she comes back," Kate continued, looking at me intently as I tried not to squirm, and began to whimper a little, "we can train her."

She pulled away her bottle, and took a long drink from it, still without taking her eyes off mine. I was breathing faster, and my breasts felt flushed.

"Hold this," Kate said, and without warning thrust her bottle between my breasts, twisting it, the condensation on the surface letting it slide in where I thought the pressure of my corset was going to prevent anything except air from going, and letting it rest securely, as I whimpered from the cold.

She took the empty bottle I was holding, reached down, and, to my shock, yanked down my panties from under my skirt, brusquely rubbing me to check that I was already damp, and then sliding the bottle inside me, twisting it and working it in as the neck slowly got wider and I was sobbing from the cold but whimpering from the pressure, until the neck of the bottle finished and the much wider body began.

"Now," she said, leaning forward to whisper into my ear. "Can I keep pushing? Can I push this in far enough it isn't going to come out?"

That was enough to drive all thoughts of the cold from my head. My mind flashed on the size of the beer bottle, mentally compared it to the dildo that Catherine had fucked me with, and my legs nearly gave way.

"Yes, Mistress," I whimpered, suddenly, absolutely, wantonly, desperate for her to keep pushing.

She flashed me a shark-like grin, then pushed, hard, and with a pop it was inside me and I screamed, collapsing forwards, held up only as she caught me with surprising ease, one arm around my back, the other still attached to the bottle, which she worked around until she was satisfied, leaving only an inch protruding from my gaping cunt.

"Stand up," she commanded, and I managed it with a burst of effort which left me tottering on the edge of collapse.

She pulled her beer out of my cleavage with a pop and a tearing at the skin of my breasts, and took a swallow.

"Right," she said. "what's your safeword?"

"Badger," I gasped out instantly, which brought a knowing smile to her lips.

She abruptly took the bottle I was still holding, taking a swig from that, as well.

"Take your corset off."

I did so, with shaking hands, standing becoming a little easier, and the bottle no longer feeling quite so cold, even with the shocking numbness it was causing in my cunt.

There was a red mark on each breast where her bottle had rested, and, holding both beer bottles in one hand, she reached out to rub her fingers roughly over each mark, then the rest of my breasts, then finished by roughly grabbing and yanking each nipple, making me squeal the first time and nearly scream the second time.

"Those'll take clamps well," she said. "Nice and big and fleshy. Take your skirt off."

That didn't take long, with just a tiny zip at the back and not enough fabric to get in the way, but I had to push it past my thighs, and that meant bending down, and that meant squeezing the bottle inside me, and that made me whimper and nearly fall over.

"Panties."

I closed my eyes as I started pushing them down off my hips, knowing that I may not be able to cope, nearly collapsing as an automatic wriggle as the panties reached mid-thigh nearly made me cum. It was a torment getting them past my boots and off, and it was only an effort of will that allowed me to stand up again.

I was vaguely aware that the other two dominants in the room were relishing the show Kate was making me put on, and that the kneeling girl was carefully undoing her Master's pants with her teeth.

"This way," Kate said as she grabbed me by one nipple, carefully missing the slightly tougher aureole and grabbing only the nipple itself, and pulled harshly as she walked towards the cross.

I shrieked and lurched after her, desperately trying to avoid any more pain but barely able to keep up.

When we got to the cross, she roughly spun me around by my nipple, slamming me back against the wood and leaving me with head spinning, breast throbbing with pain and cunt not far behind.

"Arms up," she said as she placed both beer bottles on a shelf on the wall. I complied as quickly as I could, my mind gone past fear of what she might do into complete subjugation to it.

She attached fleece-lined metal cuffs to my wrists, tightening them until they almost impaired circulation.

"Legs."

By hanging onto the cuffs, I was able to fairly quickly spread my legs as far as the cross demanded, easing the pressure in my cunt a little.

She cuffed my ankles as well, then stepped back and gave a satisfied nod.

She picked up both beer bottles, took a swig from each, and then held them against my nipples.

Trapped by the cross and the cuffs, I still tried to twist away, whimpering weakly, as she held the bottles still against my breasts for what seemed like an eternity of heartbeats before removing them and giving a satisfied smile at the throbbingly erect state of my nipples.

She put the bottles down again and picked up two glittering metal devices, holding them up for my inspection.

"Clover clamps," she said. I recognised the clamps which had stretched Suzanne's nipples skywards as she lay next to me getting fucked at both ends.

She attached one to each nipple, each one making me gasp again as the jaws closed firmly over my puffy flesh.

"I told you before that I'd love to attach these to your delicious nipples. I generally get what I want."

She stepped closer, the front of her leather corset pressing the clamps into my breasts, sending shooting pains from my nipples.

"Before I'm done with you," she whispered into my face, "you will go down on me while my friend Vikki fists you, and you will beg me to make you my whore."

Then she grabbed the bottle that was still, somehow, inside me, and pulled it out with one savage movement, making me scream long, and loud, and nearly cum.

I hung in the restraints, gasping and trying to focus, as she walked back to her pony-girl and handed her the bottle, saying "Lick that clean."

The girl began, a look of radiant happiness on her face.

My eyes slid sideways, and I caught the other Mistress looking at me with as much anticipation in her eyes as hunger. She raised her fist and waggled it at me.

That would be Vikki, then.

Then I saw Kate bend down, and when I looked back at her I could barely believe my eyes.

She was pulling a monster dildo out of her pony girl, as she continued to lick the beer bottle clean.

It was nearly 10" long, and looked even thicker than the bottle, and all I could do was stare at it, speechless, as she turned around, held it up and said "Pre-lubed, to be easy on the slut."

"Please," I whispered, staring at it, as she walked towards me, but I wasn't sure what I was asking for.

She grabbed my cheeks between her fingers, and, very quietly, said, "You will call me 'Mistress'."

"Sorry, Mistress," I almost sobbed, and then cried out as she jammed the monster deep inside me.

I was still gaping from the bottle, and it went straight in, shoved hard until it hit my limit and I cried out again.

"Do you like that, little slut?" Kate asked, before slowly licking the sweat from my cheek.

"Yes, Mistress!" I managed to gasp out, my cunt throbbing unbelievably.

"Good," she murmured, before there was a click from between my legs, and it began to buzz.

My nipples were throbbing with pain, I was spread and shackled and exposed in front of six people whose lifestyles frightened me more than a little, and yet my cunt was throbbing with pure lust.

I closed my eyes, I had to, as my body didn't know whether this was finally enough to make me cum, or whether it was, for a moment, too tortured to know how.

Suddenly I felt my left nipple pulled downwards and, at the same time, .squeezed harder.

I was now so helpless and aroused that the extra pain was pleasure.

My eyes flew open, expecting to see her pulling on the clamps, and instead saw her attaching a plumb-bob to the clamp on my right nipple. It too tightened as it was pulled downwards.

"We'll work on training you to heavier weights later," Kate said.

My eyes nearly bugged out. Heavier?? How the fuck could flesh stand heavier!?

The relentless buzzing of the monster deep inside me was making thought nearly impossible, and I was surely on the verge of cumming, when Kate picked up a leather flogger.

"These are the rules," she said, then lashed me across the left breast with the flogger.

The slap stung and made both my breasts shake, making me twist futilely away even as a shock went straight to my cunt.

"You're my slut, bitch," she said as she drew back the flogger and slammed it back-handed into my right breast.

It, too, shook and wobbled with the impact, red marks already forming on the side of each breast.

"You do NOT get to cum until I let you, do you understand that?"

With each impact, the clover clamps on my nipples jumped and swung, and caused more shooting pains.

I closed my eyes and moaned in despair, sure only that I had absolutely no control over when I would cum.

She continued to flog me, almost casually, aiming carefully to get both sides of both breasts evenly, painting them with red welts as I hung from the shackles and jerked like a fish on a line, stumbling along the edge of violently cumming.

"You do not get to cum, do you understand me?" she repeated.

"Please, Mistress," I moaned, desperately, "I can't stop myself!"

She reached down, there was a click and the vibrator slowed to a barely recognisable buzz just on the edge of sensation, a tingle that crawled over my skin and made me shake with suppressed lust.

"What are you?" she hissed, straight into my face.

"I'm your slut, Mistress," I barely managed to gasp out.

"Is that all?" she asked, close enough for me to feel her breath on my skin and her breasts pressing into mine.

Oh, of course.

"I'm your whore!" I gasped, on the .verge of tears.

"Really?" she asked. "Whores cum when they're told. How are you going to prove you're my whore?"

"Please make me cum, Mistress," I begged, actually crying now. "Please make me your whore!"

"Cum, you filthy slut," she said and, with two sharp fingernails, grabbed my clit, jerked sharply and twisted.

12