Sarah Returns Home Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
0131aj
0131aj
1,148 Followers

Taking the handful of items from Sandy's hands, the older woman asked Sarah to leave the items she had chosen with the gentleman and to follow her; she said all this in such a tone of voice that Sarah knew better than to argue. Sarah had known many teachers who could quell the noise in a classroom with just a raised eyebrow but this woman was more fearsome than any of them. She led her customer into a small booth then, to Sarah's surprise, closed the door behind them both.

She asked the woman what she thought she was doing but the shop assistant simply explained that it was store policy for every customer to be monitored at all times. She would be here while Sarah tried on the various items of underwear that Sandy had chosen to ensure they fitted properly and also to ensure that Sarah didn't try to conceal any of them. Without trying the knickers on and without her presence in the changing room, Sarah would not be allowed to leave the store with any purchases.

She was torn between not wanting to reveal her nakedness in front of this dragon and her desperate need to buy some underwear but her overriding desire not to be manipulated by Sandy into exposing herself in any other situation overcame everything else.

Telling herself that this woman was a professional and had seen it all before, she began to open the buttons on her blouse. Even so she could feel her cheeks burning as she hung her head low when she pulled the blouse out of her skirt and revealed her naked breasts. The older woman stared disdainfully and told Sarah that she would have to remove her skirt too before she could try on the first item.

It was obvious that the frightening woman was not going to hand over anything until Sarah did as she was told and her cheeks blushed a deeper shade of red as she lowered her skirt. This time the older woman did react; she stared at Sarah's naked pussy with such contempt that the poor woman felt about two feet tall. She was sure the shop assistant was convinced she was a working girl and that Sandy was some kind of client but she kept her opinions to herself as she handed over the first of his choices.

Sandy, meanwhile, was sitting in the concealed office at the other side of the boutique. He and the security man had come to an arrangement a long time ago and Sarah was not the first woman he had brought to this store. The security officer had installed a secret camera in the changing room and each woman that Sandy accompanied was filmed and both of the men went home that day with a copy of his latest conquest stripping and changing into some very slutty underwear.

They watched the screen on the security monitor intently now as Sarah reached out and took the offered items from the older woman's hand. The one thing that she had noticed from the bundle in the woman's arms was that they were either black or white; the shop had a myriad of colours, she thought to herself, was Sandy really a conservative at heart. When she looked closely at what lay in her hands, she knew the answer to that question.

Glad just to be covering herself again, she pulled up her long legs a pair of black bikini cut panties, before slipping on a matching black bra, a black garter belt, and a pair of black fishnet stockings. She may have been covered but she still felt like a slut and the older woman standing in front of her obviously thought the same. Even so, Sarah could tell that this set was of the highest quality and she realised she liked the way they showed off all her assets. If she was being totally honest, she was still a bit aroused from her earlier exposure to Sandy and to the boys and she could feel the tiny knickers rubbing against her moist pussy just a little.

"Turn around please, miss. I have to ensure that your knickers are fitting correctly at the back too."

By now Sarah was becoming so used to doing as she was told, almost like a schoolgirl herself again, that she simply did as she was told. It was bad enough when she could feel the older woman's eyes on her round cheeks but when the fierce shop assistant began to smooth out imaginary wrinkles on the lacy panties, her face burned a deeper shade of crimson.

Realising she had better remove the panties before she stained them too, she slipped them back down her legs and looked around for somewhere to place them. There was indeed a bench to sit down on and she went to put them there but the shop assistant held out a hand for them and she had no option but to hand them over while she removed her bra and stockings. The woman sniffed; whether it was in disdain or whether she caught a whiff of Sarah's arousal, the younger woman couldn't tell but she knew her face was as red as the racks of lingerie in the shop.

Almost disinterestedly, the older woman waited until Sarah had stripped off the bra and stockings too before she handed the other woman her next outfit. This time it was white but Sarah knew it wasn't going to cover any more of her than the Sandy's last choice. She almost felt resigned to her fate as the shop assistant held out a white teddy with G-string panties, and lacy stockings. As she quickly snatched the smallest part of the ensemble and pulled them on, Sarah could feel the panties pulled tightly across her pussy and, once again, she was glad she was now shaved bald.

She could tell that this was again a high quality choice by her brother-in-law but the teddy had sheer areas around her breasts that clearly showed her engorged nipples to the other woman and, when instructed to turn around again, she knew that the tiny G-string was showing off every inch of her bottom. She wondered how the other woman would find ay wrinkles to smooth out but this wasn't the shop assistant's first time at dressing another woman in slutty lingerie. She simply took the thin waistband of the thong with her calloused hands and pulled it higher up between Sarah's bottom cheeks and the poor teacher wasn't sure she could take much more of this.

But more of it she did take, another hour more, as the outfits became sluttier and sluttier, revealing more and more of her trembling body. The worst thing of all was that, as she removed each different pair of knickers, Sarah knew they were coming off more and more wet, her arousal building to the point where she was desperate for some release. In the confined space of the tiny booth she was sure the other woman would be able to smell the heat from between her legs. She certainly could.

Sandy and the security guard were beside themselves as they watched Sandy's sister-in-law become more and more embarrassed. Even though they both knew that they would do nothing about it until they were alone, both their cocks were straining in their trousers. They prepared for the final few minutes as the older woman held up the final outfit.

It was a basque; a jet black basque and Sarah realised she had been expecting one at some point among Sandy's choices. She wasn't disappointed in the quality of this piece either as the shop assistant held it in front of her so she could slip her arms through the shoulder straps. Moving round behind her, the older woman fastened the hooks and eyes, pulling the basque as tight as it could go, adjusting the straps so that they were pulled as high as they would go. Sarah lifted her breasts within the tight confines of her new underwear, settling them in the push-up cups. She had to admit that she loved the feel of the tight waist and almost forgot that she was still standing in front of another woman without any knickers. As the woman came back round in front of her, she stared at the slut standing in front of her.

"Where are the panties?" asked Sarah, suddenly remembering that she wasn't wearing any.

When the woman tutted her disapproval, Sarah wasn't sure if it was because of the situation or because she had forgotten to call them "knickers". She would have to remember she was back in the UK now. The shop assistant knelt down before her, knickers in hand, and Sarah had to steady herself on the older woman's shoulder as she stepped into them. Once again the shop assistant ensured they were fitting correctly by pulling them high up on Sarah's hips, causing them to press softly against her wet pussy.

Stepping back, the older woman's eyes travelled up and down Sarah's entire body, appraising her, Sarah felt, as much as the fit of the lingerie. Seemingly satisfied with what she saw, she informed Sarah that she was to wear this outfit under her clothes. The rest of the underwear would be parcelled up and would be waiting for her once she was dressed. She would wait for her at the front door along with her parcels.

With that she left Sarah to get dressed and went back through to the shop. Back in the office, the security guard was just about to stop the recording but Sandy told him to wait. He wanted to capture every moment of Sarah in her basque and he thought she would look just as sexy getting dressed as she had over the last hour. What happened next took his breath away and made him very glad he had waited.

Sarah waited a few moments until she was sure the older woman was definitely gone before she sat down on the cushioned bench. She was more turned on than she had been for a long time and she simply had to do something about it -- right now. She looked down at her breasts and could feel how hard her barely-hidden nipples were beneath the basque. As she pinched them she could feel her already wet knickers flooding with her juices and she knew she wanted more. She licked her soft lips with her soft tongue, opened her mouth and half closed her eyes. The tightness of the basque was taking her to new heights and her pussy was aching to be touched. As she arched her back in pleasure, she found that it caused her nipples to rub the insides of their cups and she pulled her knickers, panties, she no longer cared what she should call them, even higher until they were stretched really tight over her pussy and her breathing began to come faster and shallower.

Sandy and the security guard couldn't believe what they were seeing as she leaned back and spread her legs. She ran her hands down the stiffened front of her new basque, down over her the top of her panties and down, down between her legs. Then very slowly, very softly she ran one finger over her sensitive pussy lips and cried out in pleasure.

Returning one hand to her breasts, she pulled down her cups, releasing them and grabbed at them, fondling them, squeezing them, stretching her swollen nipples. All this time she stared at her wanton self in the full length mirror on the back of the door while the two men, unselfconsciously squeezed their cocks while they stared just as intensely at her on the screen.

Just at that moment the door burst open.

"Is everything all right in her here? Oh!!"

The shop assistant had seen many things in her career but she had never seen anything like this. She seemed rooted to the spot and, even though, Sarah knew she was there, she knew she couldn't stop. The humiliation of this stern older woman standing there watching her as she masturbated took her over the edge.

One hand continued to punish her breasts while the one between her legs had become a blur. She was still wearing her panties but she pressed hard on her vulnerable clit through the rich fabric. She rubbed and circled for just a few moments; she knew it wasn't going to take long. As she abandoned her breasts and slid her hand down, under the waistband of her panties and slipped one then two fingers between her soaking lips, she came almost instantly.

Her eyes rolled upwards as her pussy and her orgasm took her far, far away from that tiny room. Every muscle in her body seemed to tighten and stayed that way until the wave washed over her and she came back down to earth. She slowly removed her hands from her knickers and lifted her head. Only then did she seem to become fully aware of the older woman's presence and the look of utter contempt on her face. Sarah's cheeks blushed deeper than they ever had as she slowly got to her feet and began to dress herself.

She finally managed to pluck up the courage to make her way back through the shop and met Sandy and his entourage waiting for her at the door. Sandy was smiling as always but so was the guard and she was amazed to notice that both men had huge bulges in the front of their trousers. She couldn't look the shop assistant in the eye and was only too glad to get out of there when the guard opened the door for her.

"Do come again, soon. Please!" were his parting words.

0131aj
0131aj
1,148 Followers