Sarah Shows Off Ch. 01

Story Info
A whipped cream blowjob causes havoc.
765 words
4.33
68.9k
14

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/28/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah Shows Off: Caught Red Handed

Hello everyone. My name is Sarah. I decided to share some of my sexual experiences for the pleasure of all of you. You’re welcome! First let me tell you a little about myself. I am 24 years old. I live in a small town in an Middle Atlantic state. I am 5’2 with brown hair and brown eyes. My skin is alabaster and I have a very girlish look to my face, I am often mistaken for as being much younger than I am. My bust size is 33b but because of my small frame my breast look huge on my body. Let me say I love to show off. Here is my first experience with exhibitionism. I hope you enjoy. I will share more stories if I get a positive response.

When I was 18 I had a wonderful boyfriend named Jason. Neither Jason nor I was experienced sexually but we where about to change that in a hurry! We had been going out for about 2 weeks when the perfect opportunity presented itself. Jason’s parents and his brother Max where going out to see a movie and this left Jason and I alone to study or so we told his parents.

As soon as they were out of the house Jason and I started making out. Nothing to serious just a lot of deep kissing and Jason was feeling my tits over my shirt. I told him I had a surprise for him and that he had to do exactly as I said or there would be no surprise. I told him I was going to the kitchen and that he had to strip completely naked for me. He of course agreed and I was on my way to make him a very happy boy

As I came into the kitchen I could here him furiously removing his clothes. I went to the refrigerator and was happy to find the whipped cream I was praying would be there. I took a deep breath and started to remove my shirt and shorts. I looked down at my body and said to myself here goes nothing and I quickly removed my bra and panties. I made my way to the living room.

Before I turned the corner I said in my sexiest voice, "Who wants a whipped cream blowjob?" To my surprise and horror not only did I see Jason, but also his mom dad and little brother Max! Jason was sitting on the couch red faced with his clothes piled up in front of his cock. I tried to speak but nothing came out. Finally after a minute of silence, Jason’s mom said, "I left my purse if you’re wondering about our quick return"

I didn’t know what do say. I tried to apologize to Jason’s mom but she just smiled and said, "Its ok Sarah we aren’t mad at you. We where just a little shocked."

With that she excused herself to go to the bedroom to find her purse leaving me with the three boys. I wish I could describe the look on Jason’s dad’s and Max’s face. It was one of pure heavenly bliss! I said I had to go to the kitchen and get dressed but Jason’s dad stopped and asked me if I had decided where I was going to college. So I stood there for the next 5 minutes bare ass naked talking about my plans. It was actually very exciting. My pussy was getting wet when I noticed that all the men were looking at my breast and adjusting their cocks. Finally Jason’s mom returned and said" I thought you would be dressed honey", and gave me a knowing wink. Something about her I don't care attitude was a turn on. It was like she was excited to know that I was about to give her son head right in her living room. With that they left Jason and I alone. Before his dad could even close the door I got on my knees in front of his son and turned to his dad and gave a knowing wink. I cover his cock in cool whipped cream and dove right on in. God I had never been so turned on in my life. I felt so slutty and that was ok with me. I loved the fact that all of Jason’s family knew what I was doing and it was such a turn on. This would open a new chapter in my life. Soon I would be a full time showoff.