Sarah the Hairy Princess

Story Info
Fond memories of the sheltered girl next door.
10.5k words
4.65
26k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeremy's story...

It was just about fifty years ago that I had one of the greatest summers of my life, but despite all the time that has passed I remember every moment of the three months I shared with the first love of my life as if it was yesterday, and when you consider most of the time these days it's all I can do to remember last week, that speaks of the effect that Sarah Goldstein had on me.

What became of her I don't know because her family moved away during my first semester of college, taking off for parts unknown while I was out of the area, and I wonder whether she ever thinks of me. I suspect she does for a very important reason, although I guess I will never know for sure.

The Goldstein family were our next door neighbors during much of the sixties, and even though we lived only a few feet from each other our families didn't interact much more than a nod and a grunt of hello.

That wasn't my family's idea since my mother in particular was a very personable woman, and my folks were very friendly with the people on the other side of us. The Goldstein family kept to themselves, so much so that they had two children around my age that were strangers to me until that last summer when I got to know Sarah.

Sarah Goldstein fascinated me, and part of that was because she was so mysterious. She went to some private religious school and wore a drab uniform that covered everything but her hands and head. She wore socks that covered her legs from the bottom of the skirt down and the uniform was so shapeless that I couldn't see her body. While she rarely went outside when she did on weekends she wore equally unflattering and overly modest clothes, certainly nothing like girls her age wore at the time..

Sarah would walk past our house to get to the bus stop, eyes down and sad looking, her long straight black hair tied up in the back, and after a while I started to go outside before she went by even though my bus came a half hour later. I would greet her with a "good morning" and she would give a little smile and a nod in return while I tried to get her to warm to me.

As the school year ended I got up the courage to sort of ambush her as she went by, trying to engage her in conversation, and in turn Sarah kind of freaked out, looking back at her house as if she was afraid someone would see me walking with her, and that proved to be the truth.

"Father," Sarah said as we got to the corner where the bus would pick her up. "If he saw you with me he'd be quite upset."

"Why? I'm just talking with you, or trying too," I told her.

"I'm not allowed to have a boyfriend."

"Boyfriend?" I asked while wondering how I qualified in that way by merely chatting with the girl..

"He's very strict."

"Oh. Guess I better leave then," I suggested while starting to go back home but she stopped me.

"No. It's okay," Sarah said while looking back at her house.

"I'm Jeremy," I said.

"I know. I'm Sarah. I see you out in your yard a lot."

"I'm having a graduation party next week, if I manage to get through my math exam today," I explained. "Would you like to come over? You don't have to buy me a present or anything."

"Can't," Sarah said glumly. "Wish I could but Father would never let me. I'm graduating too."

"Really?" I replied, and after I told her I thought she was younger than me I learned that she was five days older than I was and had just celebrated her 18th birthday last month.

"Do you think your father would let you go on a date? You know, to a movie or something?"

"With me?" Sarah responded.

"Yeah. I'd ask him if you want," I said, my interest growing as I got a closer look at the mystery girl.

"No. That wouldn't be a good idea," Sarah said as her bus neared the corner, and it was clear she was stunned at my asking. "Father calls me his princess."

"Tomorrow. Is it okay if we talk again? I'll be down here waiting if it helps."

"I'd like that," Sarah told me and gave me a smile, one that revealed she wore braces.

As the bus took off I shook my head over how sexy I thought Sarah was, because there weren't very many guys who would have thought that Sarah Goldstein was sexy. After all, she was very plain, with faint acne scars from the past, a big nose, bushy eyebrows and a faint mustache along with downy hair that swirled around the front of her ears.

That was the attraction, the hair. For that I blame my old man, because it was those magazines I found hidden in the attic that piqued my interest in hairy women to begin with. It seemed my father had a thing for natural women and the women in those magazines were as natural as they get.

I think that's why my mother didn't shave under her arms, although because she never wore sleeveless clothes no one besides her doctor and Dad would know that. Actually, Dad's peeping Tom son, yours truly, managed to get glimpses at her armpit hair only by peeking up a short sleeve more than a few times over the years as well.

So I had deduced that Sarah was a furry girl, what with the eyebrows and the other hints along with the little glimpse I got of her wrists as she held her books, the fine black hair standing out against her pale skin. I wanted to see more of her.

I met Sarah every morning until school ended the next week, and although it was tough she started to come out of her shell and I learned that she was an honor student who could have joined the Mensa Society if her father had permitted it. Since I was a stunningly mediocre student that impressed me greatly.

I also learned on that last day at the bus stop that Sarah had never gone on a date and in fact had never even kissed a guy.

"I've kissed Father," Sarah answered, but when I said that didn't count she gave me an odd look.

"Aren't you curious about boys?" I finally said, that fact even more stunning than when she told me her family didn't own a television and she spent most of her waking hours studying.

"Yes," Sarah admitted. "Don't know anything about boys though. My school is just for girls."

"I would love to teach you," I offered, not that I had a whole lot of practice myself.

"Can't."

"Couldn't you sneak out of the house some night?"

"Father would kill me - kill us both if he caught me."

"He would never know. Your bedroom is on the first floor right? You could climb in and out of the window and he'd never find out."

Sarah didn't answer but I waited patiently for a while as she fidgeted while looking for the right words.

"That's okay Sarah," I finally said. "You don't have to. I just thought that you kinda liked me..."

"I do," Sarah said very quickly and probably louder than she meant to. "This is just new to me. Never really talked to a boy like this. It's very scary and yet very exciting."

"Then you'll do it?" I replied. "I'll come over and help you out the window. What time do your folks go to sleep?"

"Ten o'clock on the dot," Sarah informed me, and I hoped she was right because I was in my back yard a few minutes before ten waiting for the lights over there to go out.

The lights eventually went out and I then went next door like a burglar, and as I neared Sarah's bedroom her window opened and she poked her head out.

"Hope I don't break my neck," Sarah whispered as she climbed out carefully, and I helped her as best I could while trying not to get too obvious with my hands, but since it was at ground level she made it fine without much help.

"Let's go," I whispered, taking her sweaty hand in mine and leading her to my cellar, through the steel doors that I had left open and into the basement where I had set up a little sanctuary of sorts, with an old couch and a lamp with a dim bulb.

"Is this your room?" Sarah asked as I turned on the dim light.

"No, it's kind of my Fortress of Solitude - like Superman has," I said with a smile, but Sarah had no clue what I was talking about. "My Mom never comes down here."

"Oh."

"Wow, you look pretty," I told Sarah, who was wearing pajamas with little stars on the deep blue fabric, and while they were nothing sexy they looked good on her. "Even prettier than usual. Sit down with me."

Sarah sat on the far end of the couch and I moved in right next to her. I could feel the fear radiating from her as I faced her, putting my hand on hers which was resting on her thigh.

"Not so bad is it?" I asked as I let my hand moved up her wrist, the feel of the downy hair even softer than I expected, and as I coaxed the sleeve up a bit I rubbed her arm gently.

"Sorry," Sarah mumbled.

"For what? I think you're perfect," I told her. "You feel so nice. Not hurting you am I?"

"No," Sarah said giving me a giggle and a blush. "I do that myself sometimes without even realizing it. My arms are so hairy. I'm so hairy everywhere. I'm even hairier than my mother."

"I like it Sarah. I like it very much," I assured her as I leaned forward and pressed my lips against hers, causing her to jump a bit, but when I did it again she she kissed me back.

"You sure you've never kissed a guy before?" I asked, and when she shrugged I kissed her again and asked, "Do you like it?"

"Yes."

It was about ten minutes before we finally came up for air, the two of us flushed and sprawled on the couch. As it turned out Sarah was a fast learner and enthusiastic about necking, causing me to try to move things along.

"Can I take your top off?" I asked hopefully of her pajamas which were a bit crumpled and had one sleeve pushed up over her elbow, revealing her slender and furry arm.

"I don't want to ruin this," Sarah said.

"Won't ruin anything," I assured her. "You have something on underneath. I can feel it."

"The shirt I wear around the house. My father's t-shirt," Sarah told me.

"Well then let me get rid of this then," I said as my shaking fingers fumbled with the buttons, and after I got to the bottom and pulled it off her shoulders I did a double take.

"You wear this around the house?" I said as I gawked at her waif-ish body and the perky breasts that jutted out into the fabric of the wife beater.

"Ever since my brother moved out," Sarah said as she bought her hands up to shield her breasts from my eyes. "Father kind of insists on it."

"He does?" I responded, wondering what the heck was going on over there. "That's - well..."

"I know. Weird. That's us I guess."

"It's just that you're so beautiful and you keep yourself covered up so much all the time when you're outside. I know. I've tried to see more of you plenty of times."

"You have?"

"Of course. Your father - does he - you know - do stuff to you?"

"Can we not talk about this?," Sarah said and then corrected. "I mean no, not really but he looks at me sometimes when he thinks I'm not aware he's there."

"I can't blame him for that."

"I always let him look," Sarah confessed. "There's a little peephole on the wall between the bathroom and the spare room, and I know that when I would take a shower he's probably watching me dry off."

"Gee."

"Can't believe I told you that. Can we not talk about this anymore?"

"I'm glad you did. Everybody needs someone to unload to," I replied. "Your mother though. Does she know? What does she do?"

"Nothing. She's as scared of father as I am," Sarah said. "We do what father says."

"Well, my folks are strange sometimes too," I added, although nothing like hers were. "I am jealous of your father though because I would love to watch you dry off too."

"Even like I am?" Sarah said, and I nodded while reaching over and running my hands down her slender arms with the billowing down that began just above the elbows, and as I lowered her hands from her chest I saw that while her breasts may have been small Sarah looked to have huge nipples through the t-shirt.

"Especially as you are," I said, my eyes going to the folds of her arms where my suspicions were confirmed when I saw little sprays of jet black hair peeking out despite her arms now at her sides.

"Omigod," Sarah said when she saw where I was looking, her already flushed face getting redder as I stroked the soft hairs with my finger.

"Sssh," I said as I took her wrist and slowly raised her arm, and as I did the deep hollow of her armpit - filled with a dense black forest the equal of any of those women in Dad's magazines - practically sprang out as it was exposed.

"Sarah?" I said as I looked at her, her eyes screwed shut as I crudely examined her natural beauty that she seemed so ashamed of. "Open your eyes and look at me. You're beautiful."

"No I'm not," she said with sad puppy dog eyes below her bushy eyebrows. "Not like the ladies in the Sears catalog."

"To me you are," I assured her as I lowered her arm and kissed her, and as we started to neck my hands ran along her back before I managed to slip my thumbs into her armpits, the hair soft to the touch.

"Am I tickling you?" I asked when Sarah giggled a little, and she shrugged in response.

"Not really. Feels kind of nice," she admitted.

"Can't I take this off?" I pleaded as I played with the tank top, and when I sensed her weakening added a pitiful, "Please?"

"Promise not to laugh," Sarah cautioned while I squirmed in anticipation, and since laughing was the farthest thing from my mind I pledged not to.

Just like that Sarah lifted the shirt up over her head and sat there with a quivering lower lip while I took in the sight of her titties, which were about the size of apples. Her areolas were really large compared to the size of her breasts, and her fat nipples looked like they were throbbing.

"Why would you think I would laugh? Your breasts are incredible," I assured her as I reached up slowly and cupped the little orbs in my palms.

"They are supposed to be bigger," Sarah lamented but I told her that was crazy.

"Yours are perfect on you."

They fit perfectly in my hands, with the stiff nipples poking my palms as I lightly held the firm titties. I noticed that Sarah had some hairs around the edges of her plump areolas but there weren't all that many and besides, they didn't bother me a bit.

"Better stop," Sarah asked after letting my sweaty paws knead her breasts for a minute or so. "I'm feeling tingly inside."

"Me too," I agreed.

"You are?" Sarah asked with a quizzical expression, and while I thought the way I was sweating and twitching made it obvious, I guess not.

"Of course. Do you want to see how excited you make me?" I asked, and after deciding not to wait for an answer I stood up and yanked my sweat pants down to expose my very erect dick.

Sarah's reaction was to yelp and cover her face with her hands, peeking through her fingers like a kid watching a horror movie.

"Can't be that bad," I suggested while reminding her to try and be quiet so my folks didn't hear us down there. "Don't tell me you've never seen a dick before."

"My brother when he was a baby. Pictures in anatomy books, but they were drawings," Sarah explained. "Father's of course because he's not very modest. Not as scary as this is."

"Scary?" I chuckled. "You can stop hiding your eyes now. I'll pull my pants back up."

"No," Sarah blurted out quickly as he brought her hands down and stared at my throbbing and twitching cock. "Are all boys penises as large as yours?"

"I dunno," I replied as I looked at my fairly normal sized dick which was few centimeters shy of 7", a fact I knew from taking many measurements.

"You aren't circumcised," she noted as she took a closer look.

"You know about that?" I mentioned, and then learned that at least her school taught anatomy.

"Jewish boys are. My father is and my brother was"

"A lot of people are, Jewish or not," I explained, and when I saw her looking lower I asked, "Trying to see my balls?"

After Sarah nodded I grabbed my dick and lifted it up so she could get a look at my dangling sac for a bit, and then I made her a generous offer.

"Want to touch it?" I asked, and she shook her head no ever more briskly when I offered to let her kiss it since she had become so good at it tonight.

"I feel light-headed enough as it is," Sarah confessed. "This is all so exciting."

"How about this then?" I suggested as I took her wrist and brought it under my arching tool and onto my balls.

"Just hold them. Roll them around in your hand," I instructed as her shaking hand cupped my wrinkled sac. "They're a little sweaty."

"They're warm," Sarah noted as she left her hand where it was after I let it go.

"That feels so nice Sarah," I groaned.

"Don't want to hurt you," Sarah told me as she kept a wary eye on my cock, flinching when it would occasionally jerk upwards as she got more comfortable with my scrotum.

The only way she could hurt me would be for her to stop, because I had a hunch that if Sarah milked my nuts long enough I might be able to cum.

"Uh-uh," Sarah mumbled. "Your seed is leaking out of the end of your thing."

"That's because of you. You're making me feel so good," I told her as I peeled back my foreskin so she could get a better look at the pre-cum drooling out of my dick.

"What's so funny?" I asked when I saw her smiling while looking by now bare lower torso over.

"Nothing," Sarah said as she stifled a giggle, but when I pressed her for an answer she confided, "I have more hair on my legs than you do."

"Is that so?" I asked while glancing down at the bottoms of her pajama bottoms which extended down around her ankles and in the shadows. "If you took those things off I could see for myself."

"Can't," Sarah told me, but when I reached down to put my hand on her ankle to ease the pajama leg upwards she didn't stop me.

"Wow," I said under my breath when my fingers went upstream through the black hairs, and it was clear that not only were her legs hairier than mine, they looked furrier than many guys I knew too. "Guess you're right, but it feels nice. Your hair is so soft. Do you like me touching you?"

"Yes Jeremy," Sarah replied as I worked the pajama leg up close to her knee. "But I think I better go now."

"Not yet Sarah. Please," I begged, nodding down and my stiff dick which was looking angry. "You can't leave me like this, not after you've gotten me so excited."

"What do you want me to do?" she asked as she looked down at my arching plum with concern. "It's leaking again!"

What did I want her to do? I wanted her to swoop down and take my cock in her mouth and suck it, but she wasn't ready for that, and in fact she was so naive that what she had already done must have blown her mind, so instead I just took her hand and wrapped it around the shaft.

"Just move your hand up and down for me," I explained as I leaned back and watched. "Grip it a little harder."

"Don't want to hurt you Jeremy," Sarah commented as she looked at my dick as if it was some sort of monument.

"You won't," I assured her, and when I saw her giggle a little in the murky light I asked her what was so funny."

"The way that the - what do you call it? The head of your penis?" she asked. "When my hand is moving your foreskin up and down it peeks out and then hides again. Your penis seems to be getting even longer and thicker. It's so red now, and it's still leaking."

"Not for long," I told her as I fought back the urge to cum while reaching over and slipping my fingers under her jerking arm so I could stroke the furry pit. "In a minute, I'm going to cum. Please don't stop what you're doing, and whatever you do don't let go."

"What's going to happen?" Sarah asked, but by then my orgasm was already racing through my loins, and when I came, I came.

Through blurry eyes I watched my cock erupt like Old Faithful, spurting out jets of cum, and not only didn't Sarah follow my instructions, she seemed to enjoy my cumming as much as I did, looking in wonder as my semen rained down me and on her hand, and only until I went limp did Sarah somewhat reluctantly let go.