Sarah the Punk Ch. 01

Story Info
Sarah's sharp tongue brings consequences.
1.5k words
3.75
63k
6
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/30/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lusid1
lusid1
19 Followers

"Hey Punky! Love the hair."

"Yeah, thanks Chad." I sighed sarcastically as I resolutely tried to edge past Chad and the rest of his cronies. Who were collectively known around campus as the Jock Block. This was mainly due to the fact that between them they were lucky to have the intelligence of a cement block.

"Oooh, Punky is being Spunky!" He retorted.

"Oh, wow, I'm impressed Chad. You just used two words that rhyme. You must have finally shown up for one of Pendleton's Lit classes."

"Well, maybe if you showed up for Sex Ed sometime you might learn enough to maybe get you a boyfriend. Oh wait, I forgot you and that dweeb Ross are supposed to be together. I wonder if he's even noticed you're a girl yet, because everybody knows he's a closet homo."

Smugly I replied, "Takes one to know one," as I attempted to shoulder past the group.

"What did you say!?" Chad bellowed as he roughly shoved me against the nearest wall of lockers. "You trying to say I'm a fag or something Punky?"

"That or you're seriously lacking below the belt because last I heard your cheerio of a girlfriend Sandy has been complaining about her lack of a sex life to anyone who'll listen." I valiantly responded as Chad continued to press my shoulder painfully into the locker behind me.

Then, just as the pain became unbearable, I was saved from serious harm by one of his buddies warning of the aforementioned Sandy's approach. With a final hard shove, Chad leaned in close and growled out, "I'll get you for that bitch," then pushed me away from him as he turned to face his ever-cheerful girlfriend.

After that incident I thankfully did not run into Chad again for the rest of the week and therefore had dismissed his threat of retribution until I ran into him that Friday at our college's Homecoming dance. The only reason I was even attending what I saw as a stupid excuse for the popular kids to be seen together and for the wealthier kids to parade just how much money their parents could afford to blow on stupid out fits for them was that I had unluckily drawn the short straw when it came to determining who would write about which events for the college's newspaper. Having grown bored with the fiasco shortly after the DJ had been ambushed into playing all of the "hip" and "cool" songs (essentially all of the sugar pop boy band crap), I had gone searching for a quiet area where I could escape the constant chatter and loud music for long enough to stop my head from pounding and my ears from ringing. Unfortunately, Chad had seen me slipping away and, still nursing his wounded pride, caught up to me soon after I came out of the bathroom.

"What's the matter Punky? Come to cry about ol' Ross dumping you for another arm ornament?" Chad greeted me with.

Being in a bad mood anyways and especially not wanting to discuss anything having to do with my personal life with Chad, I tiredly responded, "Fuck off, Chad," and tried to edge past him and head back to the cafeteria.

"Not so fast, bitch." Chad responded as he grabbed my arm and pulled me into the deserted auditorium across the hall.

Suddenly wary, I levelly asked, "What do you want Chad?"

"To teach you a lesson about making a fool of me in front of my friends." He snarled.

"Fine, I'm Sorry and it won't happen again ok? Now please let me go Chad." I replied in my most humble manner.

Grabbing my throat with one hand and my tit with another, he growled out, "That's not good enough, bitch. I'm gonna make this something that you will remember for awhile, slut."

Trying one last time to avoid the inevitable, I passively suggested, "C'mon Chad, please don't do this."

"Save it bitch." Was his quick response as he grabbed the collar of my shirt and savagely yanked it over my head.

Shocked by the suddenness of the move, I reflexively raised my arms to grab his wrist but only succeeded in making his removal of my shirt all the more easier. Then, as I tried my best to push Chad away from me and to fight the impending rape, he quickly reached in and yanked my bra off leaving bruises in place of the straps. He then easily caught my wrists and pinned them above my head as he used his other hand to unbutton and remove my denim skirt.

Then, seeing my silken panties, he cruelly grinned and stated, "Oh my, looks like Punky has a slutty side. I think I might just keep these as a memento of the occasion." And then casually ripped these off too.

As I stood there naked with Chad casually groping me despite my frantic fighting and protests, the sheer hopelessness of escaping the ordeal along with my powerlessness against Chad's sheer strength slowly drained the fight out of me as my brain started to feverishly work on finding a psychological way to get out of the situation. Then, as he lowered his jeans, I finally understood the reason that my casually flung insult had hit a nerve as I saw that Chad –for all of his muscles and size –only possessed a dick that was maybe two inches long (and I personally thought that was a generous estimate).

Thinking I had given up fighting, Chad let go of my wrists and took his eyes off of me as he mad to lower his jeans. Seeing my opportunity as his jeans neared his knees, I took advantage of his restricted mobility and suddenly pushed him backwards as I plotted out how to take away any pleasure Chad might have drawn from the situation.

Letting my anger at the situation rise to the surface, I straddled his chest and started to berate him, "So I'm a slut huh? And you think that you can just push me around and take advantage of me like some cheap ass whore? "

Then, as he started to struggle into a position from which to regain control, I quickly grabbed his throat and dug my nails in around his windpipe as I threatened, "Don't fucking try it or I'll rip your fucking throat out and laugh as you drown in your own blood mother fucker." And, apparently there must have more menace in my voice than I realized because his body suddenly went limp as his face went pale.

"Now. You think that by raping me it will somehow make you feel more powerful or even make up for me deflating your ego in front of your friends? Well, you almost had your chance to find out you bastard. But after seeing that pitiful excuse of a dick you have I doubt that I would feel much –if anything at all. I mean I seriously feel sorry for Sandy. No wonder she keeps complaining about her sex life to anyone who'll listen.

"So, here is what is going to happen instead. What is going to happen is that I am going to turn around and you are going to pleasure me and bring me off. If you don't do a good job or if you think you about doing anything stupid, I will grab your balls and rip them off and shove them up your ass. Understood?"

At his quick nod of agreement I turned around and planted my pussy on his face and promptly grabbed his balls and gave them a firm squeeze and ordered him to get started. As he clumsily tried to bring me off, I happened to spy movement out of the corner of my eye and was mildly surprised to see Sandy standing partly behind one of the columns unconsciously fingering herself as she watched in what appeared to be a combination between fascination and sheer horniness.

Seeing this, I leaned back a little in order to give her a better view of what her boyfriend was doing. Then as I pinched one of my nipples to give myself a little bit of extra pleasure, a new plan began to form in my mind as I saw Sandy copy my move and unconsciously lick her lips.

A short while later, I finally reached orgasm –more from the show I was getting from Sandy than from the clumsy fumblings of her boyfriend below me. As I gushed my juices over his face and commanded him to clean me up he then commanded that I pleasure him as well. Laughing I replied, "Looks like that won't be necessary asshole," as I noticed the small puddle of cum leaking from his dick.

Then, as I stood up and started to put my clothes back on (minus the ruined bra and panties), I informed Chad, "Don't fuck with me again Chad. The next time you try I will get more than even."

Sneering, Chad replied, "What you gonna do? Go to the police?"

"I'm not stupid Chad; I know the Chief is Sandy's uncle. I had something more humiliating in mind for you."

"Like what?" he asked disbelievingly.

"You'll find out." I stated ominously as I finished dressing and left the auditorium and made my way to my car.

lusid1
lusid1
19 Followers