Sarah Walker and the Ring Ch. 01

Story Info
Sarah Walker tries to recruit a new asset to the CIA.
11k words
4.5
42.4k
22

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/16/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first attempt at writing a story here at Literotica so please be patient with me. I enjoy the world created in the TV series "Chuck" and especially the character Sarah Walker portrayed by the lovely Yvonne Strahovski. I have always wanted to write something about the naughtier side of Sarah, and this is the result. I have taken some creative liberties in terms of facts from the TV series. Not everything I write here is consistent with the plot in the series. One could say that this story is more inspired by rather than being an actual supplement to the TV series. Hope you all enjoy it. I have a few ideas for plot twists and new characters in mind as a continuation of this story. Perhaps the saga of Sarah Walker can continue.

***

Activities had been slow for a while at the Castle, the secret CIA base beneath the Buy More. This had given Chuck an opportunity to spend some quality time with his sister Ellie and her awesome husband Devon Woodcomb. Chuck's best friend Morgan was doing his normal routine, usually involving a retro video game, desperately trying to get Chuck involved for a video game night. The fact was that getting Chuck to do anything with his old buddy was becoming increasingly difficult as Chuck had become more and more interested in pursuing a relationship with Sarah Walker, the incredibly attractive and skilled CIA agent assigned for Chuck's protection. Chuck and Sarah were by no means a couple, but they did have moments where they flirted quite a bit with each other. Chuck had fallen head over heels for Sarah, while she was a bit more hesitant about the whole thing. To make her job protecting Chuck easier she had moved in with him and Morgan, although in separate bedrooms. For Chuck this was a good solution as it only meant that he would see a lot more of her. Devon and Ellie lived in the apartment next door while Casey had his own apartment on the other side of Chuck's.

The last few months had been very quiet and the truth was that they all felt a bit bored. This hit Casey particularly hard as he hadn't been able to neutralize any terrorists for at least 3 months. Chuck was worried they had to take Casey to a psychiatrist soon as Casey's Ronald Reagan picture had been moved from his wall to his nightstand. It was a welcome change of pace when they got a message from General Beckman informing them about an upcoming mission. They all met at the Castle and general Beckman started her briefing. Beckman pressed a button on her computer and a picture of a young man appeared on the display.

"His name is Peter Kahn, an 18 year old college student, and is one of the most promising computer talents in this country. This agency needs his talents as a part of this organization. His skills have enabled him to hack a number of important government institutions and his knowledge of various computer systems is considered extremely valuable by us as well as potential enemies. I want Sarah to recruit this new asset with help from Morgan if she needs it. As far as we know he has never had a real girlfriend. Sarah, use your charm to get Peter alone, drug him and get him back to this base. Here our highly effective persuaders will meet him and convince him to join our organization. I want you to use any means you deem necessary in order to make this happen," she said and looked towards Sarah.

Beckman knew she could trust Sarah on these kinds of missions. Sarah Walker had always delivered excellent results. Chuck looked over at Sarah as well. Whenever Sarah was sent on a mission like this he always experienced conflicted feelings about it all. He knew Sarah would be using her very seductive techniques in order to achieve her goal, making Chuck very jealous in the process, as long as he had to watch at least. He also couldn't help seeing parts of himself in the personality of this computer geek, and making Peter go through what he knew was coming wasn't something he wished for anyone, particularly an innocent 18 year old college kid.

"Through a friend of Peter we have learned that he will be going to a bar called the Blue Triangle tomorrow night. Sarah, I want you to meet him there. Use the time until then effectively," the General continued.

"As far as the rest of you are concerned, I need you Chuck to get on a plane to New York tonight. We have a diplomatic dinner to attend and I want you to see if you flash on any of the participants. Casey, you can take a few days off. Spend some time with your daughter if you like," she said.

Casey nodded and looked forward to some time away from the Buy More and the morons working there. At least now he would no longer be on standby as he had been up to now.

Morgan looked at Sarah, knowing she would most likely want to do this mission by herself. Sarah Walker was a gorgeous 28 year old blonde haired woman with a very fit body. She had been working for the CIA since she was a young girl after being captured along with her father after doing some cons to a bunch of really powerful people. The CIA, however, found her skills to be really useful. She was a very independent and intelligent woman with a sex appeal most other women envied her. Combined with her other attributes she was deadly to her enemies. Sarah felt equally comfortable at a cocktail party wearing silk gowns as she did in a fist fight with terrorists. Given Sarah's charms and physical appearance, many men had wanted to get into her panties, but very few had succeeded.

Morgan really felt that most of the other members of the so called Team Bartowski viewed him as nothing more than an extra liability.
"I'll handle this one Morgan. This mission is just a routine recruiting mission so no backup is necessary," she said and gave him a smile.
Morgan was beginning to feel like a 3rd wheel and desperately wanted to find a role in the group that was his and his alone. A part of that role would in hopefully also include a sexy femme fatale he could come home to after a dangerous day at work. He really felt jealous of Devon because of his beautiful girlfriend Ellie on whom Morgan had had a huge crush as long as he had known Chuck. Ellie was Chuck's older sister. Unfortunately for Morgan she was already spoken for, but that didn't stop him from stealing a look once in a while. To top it all off he hadn't been able to get Sarah out of his head ever since the incident where he had gotten up from bed one night and accidentally stumbled into an almost nude Sarah in the kitchen getting a drink. She had been in her underwear. He only got to look at her for a few seconds before she hastened away back to her bedroom, but that image was burnt into his mind. Ha had to masturbate several times a week to that image and he had come hard each time.

***

Sarah found the bar Beckman had briefed her about and spotted Peter in the corner, standing by himself watching other people enjoying their drinks or dancing on the dance floorThis was going to be easy she thought, almost as easy as it had been seducing Chuck a few years earlier. She had done her homework in preparation for today's pickup, and was glad Morgan wasn't there to screw it up in his usual fashion. Studying Peter's profile meant had given her extensive information on topics like his social life (he didn't have many friends, not registered in the company database anyway), his social behavior based on various notes from his former teachers, his banking transactions, what type of movies he usually went to see etc. Peter was about 180 cm, weighed around 90 kg which is a bit on the heavy side and was a bit pale compared to what most other college students looked like. He apparently hadn't spent as much time outside as his classmates. The CIA had registered reports about him spying on a few of his fellow female students. At one time one report had been filed with the local police about a camera being found in the girl's locker room. The camera had been traced back to Peter. All charges had been dropped, however, after a phone call from the local CIA director not wanting to disrupt the kid's education and promising career. Based on his search history on the Internet, Peter apparently had a special interest in blondes, which suited Sarah perfectly and would make this mission even easier. The CIA was very interested in recruiting him. Until now the kid had been deemed too young, but him turning 18 and moving on to college they decided that the time had come. Sarah knew there would be other interested parties and most likely the kid's talents weren't lost to their rival organization the Ring either. They would surely try their best to recruit him as well. Or kill him if it meant losing him to the CIA. Sarah could easily be the deciding factor that would convince him that CIA is the best option going forward rather than some competing organization with less honorable goals.

Sarah had decided on a white mid-thigh length dress this evening which clung to her perfect body very nicely. The dress had a long cut in the front which accentuated her lovely firm B-cup breasts and flat well trained stomach. Any male in his right mind would struggle trying to keep up a normal conversation while seeing her passing by. Of course that's why she had chosen this particular dress. She knew very few could resist her natural charms combined with a sexy outfit. The plan was to make contact with the asset, seduce him and take him to a room rented for the occasion. There she would make him feel comfortable, give him a drink containing an experimental drug developed by the CIA and then take him back to the Castle. There he would be taken care of by professional agents skilled in the art of persuasion. Unfortunately the kid's dream of a relationship with Sarah would be shattered shortly thereafter when Sarah inevitably had to break up their fake relationship. By then the kid will be too involved with CIA activities to even consider other alternatives than the CIA. But first she had to make first contact with the new asset.

She started walking across the dance floor, wiggling her lovely ass as she approached the bar. The club wasn't very crowded for a Friday night. The ones who were in the bar felt compelled to throw her a wanting look as she moved towards the bar and Peter. "One red wine please" she said to the bartender, as she sat down on a stool next to Peter. The bartender was all too happy to deliver the order immediately, much to irritation of a few other guests waiting for him to take their order. She gave him a smile as a thank you and started sipping her drink. She knew without looking that she had caught Peter's interest. Sarah's eyes scanned the bar casually and eventually caught Peter's eye. She looked at him and gave him her most sexy smile.

"I have never been to this bar before, but a friend recommended it. I really enjoy dancing and apparently this place plays a lot of my favorite music. Do you dance?" she asked and gave Peter a quizzical look.

"I am a terrible dancer," Peter answered almost stunned by why this gorgeous blonde had decided to talk to him.

Peter couldn't believe his luck having this beautiful woman sitting next to him. She looked to be in her late 20s, almost as tall as him and in perfect shape. Her relatively short dress revealed some amazing legs and he kept thinking that any man who got to be with this woman had to be incredibly lucky. His eyes moved down towards her breasts and he could have sworn that she wasn't wearing any bra. Her breasts were probably a nice B-cup and he thought he could see her nipples making a small mark on the tight dress. Not wanting to end the conversation after such a short amount of time, and already having given a negative answer to her question, he wanted to change the subject to something he was more comfortable with.

"My name is Peter by the way. I am a student at the college in this city. A friend of mine recommended this bar as a good place to meet some fellow students as I am new to this area," he said trying to give her his best smile, struggling a lot not to letting his eyes linger for too long on her beautiful tits and well-proportioned body.

"Nice to meet you! I am Sarah," she said and moved somewhat on the stool trying to get a bit closer to Peter.

Peter could now smell her lovely perfume and was starting to feel a reaction in his pants. She had to be a bit older than him, but his cock already told him that the difference in age wouldn't be a problem on is part. He wasn't used to women taking the initiative talking to him, especially not in a setting such as this, but there is a first time for everything he thought.

"Can I buy you another drink?" he asked noticing that her wine was almost empty.

"Yes please," she answered wanting him to feel more comfortable with the situation.

Peter ordered a mojito and gave it to Sarah. "Thank you handsome," she said and gave him a seductive smile while looking directly into his eyes. Peter figured his chances with this perfect woman would only improve if she had had a few drinks and hopefully overlooked the fact that he spent most of his time with computers.

They talked about Peter's family, college projects and Peter's interests while Sarah gave him the details about her current identity, although a fake one. Sarah was feeling a bit playful, and the drinks probably had an effect on her.

She leaned in close towards Peter's ear and whispered, "I know you said you didn't dance, but I can teach you a few moves if you like. It is all about rhythm. The trick is to move with the music and don't try to do any fancy dance moves you are not comfortable with."

Sarah noticed the band had started playing one of her favorite songs. "This is a slow song. Let's dance and you can follow my lead," she continued whispering into his ear while blowing some warm air at his ear lobe.

If Peter wasn't feeling horny earlier Sarah's latest move gave him a full blown erection. He didn't want to turn down an invitation like this and was quick to accept. Sarah took his hand and led him to the dance floor. There she placed her hands on his shoulders and moved her body close to his. Peter had no choice but to lay his hands at the small of Sarah's back and hold her tightly. After a few minutes Sarah moved even closer to him and laid her head on his shoulders. She made sure her breasts were pressing into his chest, and rubbed them slowly back and forth with each dance step. They were now dancing so close that Sarah could feel Peter's erection and this gave her a confirmation that things were proceeding according to plan.

Peter followed Sarah's lead as good as he could and he felt like he was in heaven. He could feel Sarah's tits pressing into his chest and he knew she could also feel his erection. She hadn't pulled away from him so Peter grew bolder and let his hands move a bit further down onto Sarah's ass.

She let him, and gave him a short kiss on his neck and cheek. Peter could really feel how well trained Sarah's body was. Her ass felt firm yet very delicate and sexually enticing. He kissed her on the cheek and moved his mouth towards her mouth, hoping for a kiss. Sarah hadn't planned on taking things too far this evening, but gave in and they initiated a passionate kiss on the dance floor.

Peter wasn't an experienced kisser, but Sarah was clearly becoming affected by the kissing, the stimulation of her nipples and the hands rubbing her ass. Feeling the effects of the alcohol and the sexual stimulation Peter was giving her Sarah noticed some moisture forming between her legs. Peter wasn't the type of guy she would normally be sexually attracted to, but he was clearly pressing a few of her buttons. Before it went too far she figured she had to regain some control of the situation and move on to the next phase of the plan which involved getting the asset drugged and shipping him off to the CIA.

"I normally don't let things happen this quickly, but you seem to be a genuine caring person and I couldn't help myself," she whispered to him. "I have a room at the hotel next to this bar, and if you are interested we could go there and have a few drinks if you like," she asked looking into his eyes.

Peter couldn't believe what he heard. This amazing blonde just invited him up to her room. He was very quick to accept her offer. If he got lucky with Sarah this evening he would be the happiest man on earth. His sexual experience was mostly related to movies downloaded from the Internet and a personal handjob, but he wasn't a virgin. He had lost his virginity to a girl from his hometown after too many drinks. The experience hadn't been all that great and he had to admit he didn't even remember all the details from that encounter. Neither of them had spoken to each other afterwards.

Sarah led Peter to her hotel and they entered Sarah's hotel room. The room was a very luxurious suite with a great view of the city. Sarah walked towards the bed, threw her purse on the nightstand and was glad things had progressed as smoothly as they had so far. She opened the minibar and removed a couple of red wines. Peter admired Sarah's amazing figure while she poured the wine. Sarah was a real woman unlike most of the girls he had been infatuated with in high school. The women from the movies he had downloaded from the web were nowhere near the same class the woman standing in from of him had.

Peter asked if he could use the bathroom. Sarah nodded while placing the wine on the table. He went into the bathroom to freshen up and hopefully let his cock cool down a bit after the highly erotic dance session. While in the bathroom Sarah added the experimental CIA drug designed to make the victim sleepy and more susceptible to persuasion into Peter's glass. The drug would take effect after a few minutes she had been told, although no one had ever confirmed this with certainty. Peter came out from the bathroom and was greeted by Sarah giving him a passionate kiss as well as his wine. Sarah felt a bit bad about tricking him and decided to freshen up a bit in the bathroom while the drug did its job.

Peter was thinking of the good times ahead of him if he played his cards right. He knew that drinking alcohol right before sex probably wasn't the best idea if he was to enjoy this as much as planned to. He decided to pour the wine into the plant standing next to the window and started taking off his clothes.

Sarah got out of the bathroom and noticed that Peter had started taking his clothes off. Peter clearly had no Olympic athlete's body and was a bit worried about what she would have to endure before Peter fell asleep. Then she noticed the empty glass and figured it was only a matter of minutes before the desired effect would kick in. Peter moved towards her and kissed her again. This time they were really making out. Their tongues wrestled as he slowly led her towards the bed. Sarah could feel him putting one hand on her breast squeezing it gently. Her breast felt amazing and he could hear Sarah moaning while doing so. He was thrilled to find that he was right about her not wearing a bra. He pulled the zipper down on the back of her dress and the dress dropped down onto the floor. Sarah's athletic perfect body was now available for him to admire for the first time. Sarah wasn't feeling comfortable with the situation, but figured she would have to play along until the drug kicked in. She had chosen white lace panties for the occasion although she hadn't expected to show it to anyone. Peter moved his mouth to her breasts and started kissing Sarah's small pink nipples while his hands kept massaging her breasts. He took his time on each one wanting to savor the situation almost like a fine wine. Sarah's nipples had become really hard and Peter could tell by Sarah's moaning and wiggling that she was getting aroused. He laid her down on the bed while continuing to kiss her breasts and neck while slowly inching his hand towards her panties. He slid his hand inside and started massaging her pussy and clit. Sarah was losing control quickly at this point.