Sarah Walker and the Ring Ch. 02

Story Info
Sarah Walker goes undercover to expose a foreign agent.
9k words
4.54
25.6k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/16/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't own the rights to any of the characters in the television series "Chuck", but they have been an inspiration in writing this chapter. This is a continuation of the events described in "Sarah Walker and the Ring Ch. 01" so it is recommended that you read that part before starting on this one.

I have received some great ideas from some readers for different directions to take this storyline, and some of them I am seriously considering using for an upcoming chapter. This second chapter however, was something I had in mind when writing chapter 1 in the series so I felt I had to finish it before doing anything else. Who knows where future chapters will take us...

***

After Sarah's failed attempt at recruiting Peter Kahn earlier, she had been looking for an opportunity to prove herself to the CIA again. Quite some time had passed since her previous mission and she had grown tired of days primarily consisting of working out, shopping, eating and sleeping. She desperately wanted some action in her life again. When the message came that Beckman wanted to see her she was quick to respond.

"Have you heard of a woman named Anna Chapman?" General Beckman asked Sarah.

"Yes, she was a Russian spy trying to gain influence with American officials through seduction," she answered.

"Correct! The Government believes there are more of these sleeper agents in various American cities. Specifically, the CIA has received a credible tip regarding a high school in northern California where one of these agents is supposed to be," she explained.

"These agents are virtually impossible to expose through traditional intelligence work as they are 100% American and have no obvious ties to foreign nations other than their parents or grandparents having immigrated to the states. As you are very well aware, that description could fit most of us. However, these kids have received somewhat of a different upbringing than your average Joe and they have some different ideas as to where their loyalties lie. The most effective way to expose them is to get to know them personally and try to see what's behind their neat public appearance," she continued.

"We have arranged for you to take a teaching position at this school. Work there a bit and get to know these kids. I have faith that you will find this sleeper agent. Colonel Casey will be on standby to help you make some arrests when the time comes. Good luck Walker and don't mess up this time," she said and ended the briefing.

***

Sarah was looking forward to her first day as a teacher at Summer Valley high school. She had enjoyed school herself when she actually had the time to be there. Her childhood consisting of doing various cons as a companion to her father, had caused her to be absent from school for large parts of the school year. Summer Valley high school had gained state wide recognition for its program for helping under privileged kids out of poverty through education and good counseling.

Sarah had communicated briefly with Randy using a device he had given her and told him about the situation. He had explained that the Ring had no interest in this particular CIA operation and wanted Sarah to use this mission as an opportunity to regain some trust with the CIA.

Sarah was supposed to teach physical education as well as a few more theoretical classes like social studies and calculus. She figured if she was going to teach the latter the students would need an extra incentive to stay awake and decided to wear a sexy outfit with a mid-thigh length skirt and a tight white blouse with a few open buttons, showing some cleavage if needed. This would definitely get the boys' attention, she thought. It was not like Sarah didn't enjoy the attention either.

The time was 9 am on a Monday morning and Sarah entered classroom 21 for the first time. Her first class would be a social sciences class. Time to meet my new class, she thought. As she entered the room, the crowd who was very busy talking frantically a few seconds earlier turned completely silent. Sarah smiled as she approached the teacher's desk and started introducing herself.

"My name is Sarah and I am going to be your substitute teacher for a few weeks going forward," she said noticing a few of the boys in the back row smiling and giving each other high fives.

She pretended not to notice and continued her lecture. She had the entire class' undivided attention. While going through the curriculum she tried to make short mental notes on everyone in the room regarding their confidence in a social setting, skills, class room behavior and so on. There seemed to be clear distinctions between the various groups in the classroom. It was almost as if someone had made some unwritten rules regarding how to dress, how to speak, who to sit next to etc. She quickly discovered there was a kid named Jim sitting in the back who seemed like a leader for one particular group of 4 other kids. There was also another group of 3 black kids where a guy named Tyrone seemed to be calling the shots. Of course there was also a group of girls aspiring to be movie stars and supermodels. Finally there was the last group of nerd like kids forced (or by choice) to sit in the front of the class room. Sarah decided to read up on some background information on the kids now that she had a first impression of them. Once the lecture was done the kids exited the class room and the boys all looked at her while walking out. A few of them gave her smiles and Sarah smiled back at all of them. The first class went well she thought, but she expected more resistance once they got over the initial shock of the first lecture with the new teacher.

Sarah's next class was physical education so she went to the teacher's locker room and changed into gym clothes. She decided to try some martial arts and self-defense techniques in this class. Once everyone was assembled she asked 2 of the boys to fetch a mat from the storage room.

"We are going to try some martial arts today," she said with a smile. "I am going to show you some basic moves which you will be practicing," she said. Sarah demonstrated a few basic kicks and punches, but pointed out that one of the most important things was the positioning of the feet. "If you lose your balance you'll lose," she claimed.

"Legwork is for women," someone said from the back and the class started laughing.

The class quickly turned towards Jim. Sarah got the response she was hoping for, and this gave her the opportunity to demonstrate her skills on one of the alpha males in the class.

"Even Muhammad Ali spent a lot of time perfecting his legwork," she explained to the class. "Come here Jim! I want you to attempt throwing me down onto this mat and hold me down. I'll try doing the same to you only I'll only be using my legs," she said.

Jim couldn't turn down such a challenge. Jim had both a weight and distance advantage to Sarah. Besides, he figured that if he could get a close encounter with the sexy new teacher it would only increase his social standing in the class. Jim stood up and walked towards Sarah standing on the mat.

"Give me your best," Sarah said with a smile once both of them were in position. Jim charged towards Sarah thinking he couldn't be humiliated by a girl. Sarah dodged easily and came up behind him. She used her foot to give his back a solid nudge and he was forced to keep running until he was off the mat. The entire class giggled. Jim knew he had looked like a giant fool on that attempt, but was determined to try again. He returned to the mat and decided to take a less aggressive approach taking small steps towards Sarah.

"Good, I see you have decided that legwork is important," she said.

The class giggled again. That comment ignited his temper and once again and he ran towards Sarah with his arms wide trying to grab her and force her down. She ducked and as Jim was getting closer to her, she span around and the leg not carrying her weight hit Jim's legs hard behind the knee. He instantly kneeled onto the mat and very soon his upper body followed towards the mat. Sarah was quick to lock one of his legs using one of her own legs and her upper body as a counterweight.

"I give up!" Jim yelled in a trembling voice feeling the pain from his leg. All the boys looked at Sarah holding Jim in a leg lock. All of the boys were secretly hoping they could be in Jim's position. Once Sarah loosened her grip on his leg he got a brief feel of Sarah's firm tits with his foot. That was worth the pain, he thought to himself.

Sarah had made her example and the rest of the class continued without interruption. She was particularly proud for showing the girls that a girl could easily take down a man much bigger than themselves with the right technique. The girls in the class seemed to get some extra motivation by the outcome of the showdown between Sarah and Jim.

The rest of the school day was uneventful and Sarah eventually drove home. On her way back she was thinking about the kids in class, and found it hard to believe that any of them were sleeper agents for a foreign government. Sarah realized that if she was to find out who the culprit was, she would have to spend some time interviewing each one of them, or at least the ones who knew most of what was happening even after school.

The next day as Sarah finished her lecture, most of the kids quickly left the class room to get some fresh air, talk to their friends, maybe sneak away to get a smoke etc. One student, however, remained. Jim. He looked very nervous and slowly approached Sarah as soon as everyone else had left. Sarah smiled at him and asked if she could be of any assistance.

"I enjoyed sparring with you a lot yesterday. You definitely got your point across," he said.

"Thanks! Hope I wasn't too hard on you?" she asked giving him a questioning look.

"Nah, I've been in worse situations. Listen, I wanted to ask you something... ahem...," he said looking really uncomfortable. "I haven't been able to get you out of my head, and I was wondering whether a beautiful woman such as yourself would be interested in going out with me?" he asked with a shaky voice.

Sarah did not see this one coming and was quiet for several seconds creating an awkward silence for both of them. "You do know it is highly unethical for a teacher to go on a date with a student?" she finally asked.

"The way I see it, you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. You're a substitute teacher and our old teacher will be back in a few weeks. I know I would hate myself if I at least didn't try asking you out. Besides, it is not like we have to parade in front of everyone," he rationalized.

Sarah was blushing, feeling quite struck by the genuinely positive compliment. She couldn't help but feel a bit taken by his tough guy awkwardness and boyish charm. Jim was by far not a bad looking kid. He was athletic, fairly tall at about 190 cm and quite fit. He had dark short hair, but needed some tips regarding how to dress stylishly.

"OK...," she finally said. "Pick me up at 7, and promise me we stay away from places too public," she said and handed him a note with her address. She thought that going out with this kid also gave her an opportunity to find out more about the others in the class.

"Don't worry Sarah, we won't," he said smiling from ear to ear.

"Any tips as to what I should wear?" she asked.

Jim grinned, looking like he either didn't understand the question, or misunderstood it on purpose.

"I mean are we going to a fancy restaurant? Swimming? BBQ? Camping? Each of these choices requires different clothes," she said smiling at him.

"Pick something casual," he said, not being used to getting these kinds of questions.

"Casual it is," she said and smiled.

***

Sarah was looking through her extensive wardrobe, but decided on a pair of tight blue jeans and a red tank top which accentuated her very nice breasts beautifully. She chose a black bra as a sexy contrast to the red top and her white skin. She decided to keep her long blonde hair down. It was supposed to be a casual setting after all. That's what he had told her anyway, and if it wasn't there would be hell to pay...for Jim.

At exactly 7 pm a car pulled over outside the apartment and Sarah went to meet him outside. Jim walked up to Sarah and gave her a quick peck on the cheek saying she looked stunning. A girl can't get enough compliments, she thought. Jim walked her to the car, an early 90s black Chevrolet Corvette, opened the passenger door and guided Sarah inside. He closed the door and got in the car himself. Jim's car wasn't a very fancy car, and it reminded Sarah of the cars she used to see being driven around her high school by boys she considered really immature. However, Jim had obviously done a big job cleaning the car inside out as she could smell the cleaning material.

"So, where are we going?" she asked.

"First we are going to my place for a light snack. Then I want to show you something," he answered with a mysterious smile.

"What?" she asked becoming curious.

"You'll see," he said and drove off. Jim didn't live in the most expensive part of the city, but he finally stopped outside a house in a rural neighborhood. "My parents are away for the evening," he said and got out of the car, opened the door for Sarah and gave her his hand to help her out. What a gentleman she thought, and grabbed it. They entered the house and Jim asked whether Sarah wanted something to drink.

"Red wine please," she said. Jim opened a bottle of red wine and poured them both a glass.

"You grew up in this city?" she asked him while looking around on some family pictures. He was preparing something in the kitchen.

"Yes, I have lived here all my life. And from the looks of it I'll be staying here for the rest of my life as well," he said.

"Why do you say that?" she asked looking at him.

"My family isn't very rich, and none of us kids are typical school kids. All of us have been better at fixing cars, a broken cupboard or other practical stuff rather than being book smart. This is a city with high unemployment, especially after the financial crisis, so we try taking any available job that crosses our paths," he explained.

"Have you considered starting your own business?" she wanted to know.

"Yes, but that requires some startup capital, which we don't have, but perhaps one day...," he said and picked something out of the oven. Jim had prepared some calzones and some fresh salad he had made a bit earlier. Sarah wasn't impressed with his cooking skills as the calzones were bought from a store premade and just needed some heating, but she appreciated the effort. They sat down at the table and Jim poured Sarah some more wine.

Jim had trouble maintaining a good conversation over dinner as his eyes kept wandering. Sarah took his breath away with her smile and the aura of positive energy that seemed to surround her. The pizza tasted good after a long day and they both enjoyed each other's company. Jim spent a lot of time talking about the various teachers and fellow students, as well as his own interests, goals in life and so on. She believed she had gotten to know Jim a lot better than the rather negative first impression she got from class.

"I need to freshen up a bit. Where is the bathroom?" she asked.

Jim pointed her in the right direction, but couldn't help admiring Sarah's beautiful ass while she walked away. He had had an erection through most of the dinner and he desperately needed some relief. First he was going to see this date to an end though, and that included showing Sarah his favorite place in this area. When Sarah had finished in the bathroom Jim had put the dishes away He walked up to Sarah, grabbed her hands and looked into her eyes while saying, "Thanks for a lovely dinner Sarah. I enjoyed your company immensely. Now if you like I would like us to take a drive. There is a place I want to show you." The date had been very good so far so she accepted.

Jim took her back to the car again and started driving out of the city. After a few kilometers a dirt road took off into the forest.

"So we are going for a BBQ after all?" Sarah joked, but the truth was she didn't feel comfortable driving into the middle of nowhere.

The road stretched for more kilometers into the forest, and for the last part there was a quite steep climb, for a car anyway. Sarah looked around, and they seemed to be on a hill of some sort. It was getting darker, but Sarah could see a clearing among the trees coming up. Jim drove to the clearing and turned the car to the right and parked. Sarah gasped as she looked out the front window and got a perfect elevated view of the city. The late hour combined with lights of different colors from the city created a spectacular view. "This is my favorite spot when I need to be alone and do some thinking. Now I get to show it to the most beautiful woman I have ever met," he said while slowly putting his hand onto Sarah's knee.

Smooth, she thought, but she allowed him this pleasure. He used his thumb to gently massage her knee and lower thigh until he slowly moved to the edge of his seat a bit closer to Sarah. Then he moved his hand from her knee up to her shoulders, behind her neck and gently stroked her naked neck and ear. Sarah really enjoyed the attention and she found the gentle massage extremely stimulating. She closed her eyes thinking that she probably wasn't the first girl he had taken here. Sarah had her eyes closed enjoying his touches, but could now feel a presence getting closer. This presence was soon revealed to be Jim leaning towards her and giving her a kiss on her cheek. Jim then moved on to her neck giving her lots of stimulation through many short wet kisses. Sarah then felt a short nudge on her opposite cheek from the hand around her neck and was gently pushed so she faced Jim. Just as she had turned her head Jim kissed her right on the lips. His tongue tried to open her lips and succeeded. His tongue was now wrestling with hers in a passionate kiss and she soon felt Jim's other hand on her thigh. Sarah was getting really turned on, fast... She had to stop this before it went too far.

She broke away from the kiss and moved his hand away from her thigh. "Sorry I can't do this Jim. I have truly enjoyed my evening with you, but I am still your teacher," she said trying to regain some degree of control.

"I am sorry you feel that way Sarah, you are an incredible woman," he said looking really sad.

Sarah looked at his sad face feeling guilty. She eventually decided to give him a little treat. She got on her knees in the car seat. Then she took her right leg and moved it over Jim's lap sitting down in his lap with her face being only a few centimeters from his face. Jim looked completely baffled by this move and Sarah started grinding her pelvis against his crotch, definitely feeling a reaction down there.

"Do you want to feel my ass Jim?" she whispered to him.

He didn't answer, but it only took him a second to move both his hands to her ass giving her butt a thorough massage. Sarah moaned and started kissing him again. She kept grinding her crotch onto his jeans covered cock and she could feel he had become really hard now. Sarah took one of Jim's hands and guided it under the lower edge of her tank top. She felt his hand on her belly seemingly very eager to explore her body, but she held his arm firmly so he couldn't move his hand without her letting him. While kissing him deeply she moved his arm further and his hand was now able to push her bra away from her breasts and he cupped one of her ample breasts. She could feel him giving her a breast massage, squeezing and exploring. She felt him moan now and his crotch was involuntary pushing up towards hers. Sarah let go of his hand and let him explore her breasts freely. Both his hands had very soon found one breast each and kept on massaging them. Sarah used her now free hands to slowly unbuckle his belt and lower the zipper of his pants. Once his pants were open she used one hand to slide down into his boxers and she quickly found her prize. The poor boy had had a rock hard cock stuck in his pants till now, but now it was finally free, or rather given a new home in Sarah's gentle hand slowly stroking him. Sarah felt his hands moving away from her tits and quickly starting to work on the button to her jeans. It didn't take him long to get it opened and the zipper pulled down. Sarah's black panties were now visible to him. She could feel him sliding one hand down beneath her panties and towards her glowing sex. Sarah's hot pussy desperately needed some attention now. Jim's hand found its target and started massaging her clit and moist sex. One of his fingers slipped into her warm hole and Sarah felt compelled to grind her pussy onto the invader.