Sarah Walker: CIA Super Whore Ch. 01

Story Info
The untold story of Sarah Walker.
1.2k words
3.89
31k
16

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 04/15/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kmr2009
kmr2009
24 Followers

AN: This is a story that I have been working on for a while. It started off as a series of challenge fics that I am combining with original chapters for one larger story. This is my first time posting here. I have some other stories I will post along with this. Thanks. Hope you enjoy. Reviews and suggestions are always welcomed.

Spoilers: This is pre-Chuck takes place about 8-9 years before the series starts. Sarah Walker is out of high school. She is 18 years old.

Chapter 1: Graham's Girl

Jenny Burton was dead, dead and buried. Of course, she wasn't dead literally but for all intents and purposes, Jenny Burton no longer existed. The moment she got her diploma, she no longer had to be Jenny. She was now Sarah Walker. Jenny was a loser. Sarah was an up and coming spy. Jenny had braces and was awkward. Sarah had no braces, had her hair done and was graceful. Sarah Walker would never have to deal with any one from Jenny's life ever again. She kept telling herself that. With all the changes that had been made, there was still a little bit of Jenny's insecurities underneath the surface. She needed to get rid of this. She couldn't lose this opportunity. If she lost this, she would be a nobody without a future.

Sarah was at her mentor Arthur Graham's hotel room. He invited her over to discuss her future and congratulate her in graduating high school a couple of weeks ago. He bought her a really nice black dress. It looked expensive even though it was a little tight and showed a lot of her cleavage and legs. He had sent the dress along with a pair of high heels to her to wear. The heels were a new experience. He also bought a real fancy meal. There were food items that he never heard of. He told her that she needed to get used to all kinds of food. He even bought a couple of bottles of the most expensive champagne. A real spy drank nothing less.

Sarah could feel the room spinning. After the second glass of champagne she lost count of how much she drank. She had never drunk so much alcohol but she wanted to show Graham she could handle it. She felt wobbly as they were talking at the dinner table.

"Sarah it's time we discuss something really important. Have you ever had sex?"

Her eyes widened and she felt herself blushing. "No, sir."

Graham shook his head with a look of disappointment. Sarah felt tears prick the back of her eyes. She was afraid Graham would no longer help her and she would be all alone. "That's not good. A real spy needs to be worldly in every way included sexually. We are going to have to do something about that."

Sarah felt some hope. "Yes! I'll do anything you want."

Graham stood up and held out his hand. Sarah took it and allowed him to lead her over to the bed on the other end of the hotel room. He stood behind her and started to unzip her dress.

"I guess I am going to have to teach you about sex. You will do everything I tell you. Do you understand?" Her dress fell to the ground leaving Sarah in just her bra and panties.

"Yes, sir."

"Sarah, there is no need to call me sir when we have sex. While having sex you will refer to me as Daddy. Do you understand?" Graham unhooked her bra and it too dropped to the floor. He turned Sarah around to look at her. His gaze went down to her ripe young breasts. He reached up and squeezed both of her breasts before pinching the nipples.

"Yes daddy." Sarah moaned out. The sensations were making her dizzy.

"Get down on your knees and take off my pants." Sarah complied without hesitation. "Now pull down my boxers" Sarah followed his instructions again. "Grab a hold of my dick and put it in your mouth."

"Yes daddy." She said with some fear. She had no idea how she could fit that in her mouth. It was like a foot long. She did her best and took as much as she could in her mouth.

"Now start moving your tongue around." He grabbed the back of her head and started to move her back and forth on his dick. Each time he was pushing her further and further. Sarah was starting to have trouble. "Relax your throat."

Sarah did the best she could but it was hard. Graham continued to face fuck her for a few more minutes before pulling out.

"Take off your panties and get on the bed." Sarah hurried to comply. Graham was undressing. Once naked he got on the bed. He pushed Sarah's legs apart and settled above her. He adjusted himself and placed his dick at Sarah's virgin pussy. "This is going to hurt for a little bit."

He plunged into her tearing away her virginity. Sarah bit her lip to stop from crying. It was the worst pain she ever felt. He continued to move in and out of her pussy faster and faster. The pain was now a constant throbbing. She kept telling herself not to cry. She would show Graham she could be a spy. She felt his hand move to her pussy and he seemed to reach for something. Finally she realized he was getting a hold of her clitoris. He began roll it between her fingers. Suddenly a spark of pleasure formed and see felt herself getting wet.

"Is my little girl enjoying herself?" He grunted out between thrusts. He was moving faster and faster creating an increasing amount of pleasure.

"Yes daddy!" Sarah's body seemed to want more and started moving up to meet his thrusts.

Graham slowed his movements and rolled them over till Sarah was now on top of him. "Be a good girl and start moving up and down on my dick."

Sarah did the best she could to start bouncing up and down. She now was rubbing her own clitoris as both of Graham's hands were on her hips helping her move up and down.

"Tell me how you feel."

"Daddy, I feel so good. Oh god daddy. Something is happening."

"You're about to cum. Now start moving faster." Sarah put everything she had to bouncing up and down on Graham. "Come for daddy."

"Yes! Daddy, I'm cumming!!!" Sarah's whole body went rigid. She never experienced anything like this. She collapsed on top of Graham.

"Sarah you need to get off and take my dick back in your mouth." Sarah slowly followed the instructions. She tasted herself on his dick and wasn't as disgusted as she thought she would feel. Sarah bobbed her head up and down as Graham grabbed the back of her head. "Daddy is about to come in her little girl's mouth."

Graham groaned as his orgasm took over and began to spill his cum in Sarah's mouth.

"Be a good girl and swallow it all. Daddy will be upset if you don't."

Sarah couldn't have that. She swallowed every bit of cum. Once he stopped cumming, Graham motioned for Sarah to lie beside him. "Open your mouth."

Sarah opened her mouth as wide as possible as Graham inspected her mouth.

"That's a good girl." He pulled her down to his body and wrapped his arms around her as they lay together.

"Thank you, daddy." Sarah smiled. She had sex and it was great. She could do this. She could be a spy.

"You've been a very good girl but we'll keep up your training. I think next time I'll teach you about anal."

kmr2009
kmr2009
24 Followers