Sarah was Made into a Model

Story Info
Sarah was made into a model
1.5k words
4.05
52.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SarahCD
SarahCD
401 Followers

It was Saturday afternoon. My girlfriend, Alison and her best friend, Julie had gone shopping. I was relaxing at home, just lying on the couch watching TV. They eventually got home, carrying bags of purchases and just flopped down. To be polite, I asked what they had bought but they said they were too tired to show me.

Then Julie looked at Alison, they smiled and nodded. Alison said "Let's do it." Alison asked if I would do them a favor. Would I please try on their new clothes and model them. They wanted to see what they looked like but were so tied to try them on themselves. I started to decline but Alison jumped up and started undressing me. I tried to object but she gave me a look that means "Do it or else no sex for a week." I had no choice. First she undid my jeans and pulled them down.

Julie could clearly see my underwear with my erection building. Alison told Julie to take my t-shirt off and my underwear while she got some lingerie for me. Julie came over and pulled off my t-shirt. Then she smiled at me and pulled down my underwear. It made my erection jump and stick right out in front of her. She just smiled at me.

Alison returned with a frilly red bra and matching panties. I stammered and got "THE LOOK again". I had to step into the panties and pull them up. My cock was fully erect now and so it didn't fit in the panties at all and I had to let it just stick out. Then they fitted the bra on me. Julie did up the clasp on the back and fitted the cups into place. She put her arms around me to adjust the cups. I could feel her breasts pressed against my back. She seemed to take a long time adjusting the cups and she was pressed very close.

Then Alison went to one of the bags and pilled out a short white dress. She put it over my head and pulled it down. I just about reached to my knees. It had short puffy sleeves that hid my broader shoulders. The skirt part was pleated with an under skit. It gave me an appearance of having hips. It swished around my legs as I walked and I have to admit I did find the sensation were stimulating.

They pushed me into the bedroom and made me look at myself in the mirror. I was strangely excited standing there in a sexy white dress. I made my cock twitch just thinking that we were three girls playing dress-up together.

I thought that was it but Alison said, "Now we are going out for a drink." I tried to protest about going out dressed as a girl but Alison gave me that look again. She said "But first we have some work to do, we want you to look hot don't we, honey". It was a slightly more subtle way of saying "...OR ELSE".

First they made me sit in front of the mirror and did my makeup. She went to work on my face and I have to say she did a good job. I loved the way she did my eyes. She gave me shadow starting out dark in the middle and lightening towards the sides. The eyeliner definitely made me look like a girl. I cringed when she went to do my mascara but she was very careful and I trusted her. The lipstick was not too bright but clearly visible. With a smear rubbed into each check to give me a matching blush.

She brushed my hair into bangs and brought it forward around my ears. My ears are pieced from my collage days and so she had me put on dangly earrings. I shook my head and loved the way they tinkled in my ears and brushed against my neck.

Finally Alison put a black velvet chocker around my neck. She said it would hide my throat. A bundle of bracelets weighed down each wrist. For shoes, the best they could find were a pair of sequin thong sandals. They fitted and were very definitely girls but did not add to my height. Even I agreed they were a perfect choice.

To finish up they gave be a blue shoulder purse to carry and put my things in. Looking at myself in the mirror again, I was a girl. I actually found myself attractive. I could have really got turned on by myself if I'd been alone.

In the car, Alison suddenly realized that they could not exactly go around calling me by my male name and so there was a discussion about what they should call me. We agreed upon "Sarah". I liked the name. It means princess. It's totally girl but still strong.

They took me to a bar I hadn't been to before. It was crowed but not packed. At least we got to sit at a table. Julie went up to the counter to buy us drinks.

I started to notice that most of the people in the bar were male and seemed to be as interested in each other as the girls. Actually the girls looked a bit odd too. They all looked too good. No dingy jeans and sweatshirts. Everyone seemed to be in a nice dress or skirt and top. Their makeup was done and their hair was always style one way or another.

I had a couple of drinks and started to feel more relaxed. There was a small dance floor playing soft music. Suddenly a guy walked up to us and asked me for a dance. I said no but Alison said "She wants to; she is just a little shy". He took my hand and led me to the dance floor.

He took me in his arms. He put one hand on my butt and pulled me hard against him. I could feel his cock pressed against me. Then he pulled back a little and started to kiss me. We French kissed while he rubbed his cock against me. After the dance I said I had to use the bathroom.

When went back to our table and told the girls that I had a problem. I needed to pee and what should I do. Julie said, "Silly, these's the women's room, you are a girl now".

I went and nervously pushed open the door labels "WOMEN". It was the first time I'd done it since playing dares in junior school. I needed a few minutes to calm down and think about what had just happened. I had kissed a guy. When I pushed the door open I found a girl on her knees giving a guy a blow job. They didn't seem to care that I walked in. She did not pause for a moment.

I went and peed. I looked at them again as I walked out. What sort of a bar was this? I have to say she was doing a good job. He was pressed back against the wall and enjoying every moment.

I went back to the dance floor. The guy I had danced with came over and took my hand. He pulled me back to the women's room. He did not seem to mind pushing open the WOMEN's door. We went in. I knew what he wanted. We went and settled down beside the other couple. I knelt down and undid his belt and jeans and then pulled his zipper down. I make sure my fingers rubbed against his cock as I slowly pulled it down. I looked up at him and smiled and the opened my mouth and licked my lips. I've had it done to me enough time to know how to do it well.

I kissed the front of his underwear and then pulled them down. I took his cock in my hand and looked up into his eyes. He smiled down at me. I licked the head of his cock and then took the head into my mouth. I gripped the base with my hand and started to masturbate him while I slowly took his cock deeper into my mouth.

Slowly I went down on his shaft. I rubbed his cock and sucked it until I could tell he was getting close. I bobbed up and down until he came filling my mouth with his cum. I stood up and we left the bathroom. Back at the table Alison asked how it went. Julie made me tell them all about it. I had to tell them every detail including how I had swallowed his cum.

That night, back at home, Alison and I made passionate love. I kept my makeup and bra on. She fondled and kissed me through my panties before I had to take them off. We were both so turned on. I started by licking her pussy. Then she sucked me until I could not wait any longer and had to cum in her.

After that we just cuddled until we went to sleep. I suspect we will be going out again. She was only just started.

SarahCD
SarahCD
401 Followers