Sarah Was On The Flight

Story Info
A change meeting leads to a night of love.
1.7k words
4.25
81.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was on the first leg of a flight, by myself, for a family illness back east when I arrived at St. Louis to switch to the second leg in my flight schedule. After deplaning I found the next gate location and settled in for the wait; that's when I noticed that one of the flight attendants from the first flight had changed into civilian cloth and was waiting for the same flight I was. She was a beautiful black woman in her mid thirties with jet-black hair, rich coffee colored skin and shining dark brown eyes that hypnotized me when I look into them. While I was on my first flight I noticed her as she move through the plane performing her duties, she always looking fresh and unruffled. She was a picture of raw sexuality that captured my attention and aroused my desires through the entire flight.

When my time to board the plane was called I noticed that she had moved into the line to board as well. As I arrived at my seat she was lifting her bag up into the overhead at my isle number. Quickly I dropped my bag onto a seat and offered my help, as any gentleman would have done. Her smile lit her face, like a sunrise lights the mourning sky, as she accepted my offer of assistance. After helping her I loaded my bag into the overhead and took my seat next to her. "Hi, my name is Bill," and I offered her my hand. She responded, "Sarah, here." And the ice was broken between us, as we stared into each other's eyes. "Weren't you on the flight I was just on?" she questioned, "I remember you smiling at me as I walked through the plane."

"Yes, I was," I responded and we continued to talk about several different subjects for about 30 or 40 minutes until the pilot came on the intercom and announced that our flight had been cancelled do to mechanical problems and that it would not be rescheduled until the next morning. Sarah's face dropped in disappointment with her commented that she was going to meet her husband whom she had not seen in a week. As we deplaned I ask her if she wouldn't mind have dinner with me, since my wife was not traveling with me and we would otherwise both be alone. Without hesitation she smilingly accepted my offer. The airlines piled us into shuttled vans and delivered us to our hotel for the night. "I'll meet you in 30 minutes in the lobby if you can be ready?" I asked. "Great 30 minutes it is." she replied. As I moved to my room all I could picture was Sarah's smile and the deep pools of her eyes, I couldn't wait to meet her for dinner.

When the time for our rendezvous approached, I felt a thrill as Sarah move across the lobby towards me. She had changed into a short skirt, white blouse and dark blue stockings. Her hair was pulled back into a ponytail, which accented her silky skin and penetrating eyes; her nipples stood out against her bloused pressing through her shear bra holding my attention fixed on her firm breasts. I was in lust with her body even more now then when I first saw her. I felt pangs of quilt as I stood up to greet her, knowing that it had only been several hours since I kissed my wife goodbye and left on my trip. My quilt was short lived when she arrived at my side and I offer her my arm, as her escort for dinner and drinks. She accepted my arm and we took a short walk across the street to a quaint restaurant and found a quiet table in the corner. We shared our meal and drinks, as we talked about our lives and interests. Towards the end of the meal I slid my hand onto her leg, as our eyes' locked in a deep understanding stare. She knew that I wanted her and her responsive behavior gave me an accepting answer. After diner we slowly walked back to the hotel arm-in-arm.

When we got to her room she turned and we stood face-to-face gazing into each other eyes as our lips came together for the first time. Our tongues probed each other and our bodies pulled together. We were started towards a goal of common pleasure that would require the entire night. I slid my hand up over her breast and felt her ridge nipple between my fingertips. As our lips parted as she took her door key from her pocket and slipped it into the door. "I know that you want too come in" she offered. I took her hand and we entered her dimly lit room. Before we got more then several feet into the room, I pulled her to me and kissed her again. This time I moved my hand up under her blouse and bra, capturing her nipple between my fingers rolling it gently around. When our kiss broke, I stepped back and started unbuttoning her blouse as we stared into each other's eyes. She returned the favor by unbuttoning my shirt and unhooking my pants. Once her breasts' were freed I kissed my way around her neck and down to her breasts, circling them in ever tightening circles as I approached her nipples. When I reached my goal, her erect nipple, I took it into my mouth and suckled her as a newborn infant would his mother. She moaned with soft deep sounds as she pulled my head tighter into her bosom. I released her nipple and we moved hand-in-hand to the bed. I slowly helped her removed her dress, stockings and panties, leaving us both naked in each other's arms.

Sarah pushed me down onto the bed and moved up between my legs kissing my inner thighs as she moved towards my erect cock. As a child takes a lollypop into their mouth, Sarah surrounded my cock head with her lips and pulled it in, as she flicked the slit in it's top with her tongue. I was in ecstasy as she moved up and down my erection shaft sucking it into her mouth while the tip rhythmically struck the back of her throat. I picked up my head and looked down at the image of her beautiful black face with my glistening white cock in her mouth; I was aroused to the point where I wanted to cum in her mouth immediately. Sarah felt the early twitching of my cock and released it from her mouth, telling me that she wanted my cum in her cunt at least the first time. Sarah and I switched positions and I started gently chewing and sucking on her deeply tanned colored labia. I progressed to moving my tongue around her vaginal opening and flicking her clitoris as she pumped her hips up at me through her first set of orgasms. At last it was time for us to join our bodies together and consummate our sexual desire.

I rolled over onto my back and helped Sarah straddle my cock. She held my erection up to the entrance to of her vagina as she slowly started lowering herself, impaling her body with my cock. As she lowered herself onto me I felt the muscles in her cunt contract and release squeezing my cock through extreme pleasures. When my cock was completely inside her she leaned forward and we locked in a deep passionate kiss. I ran my hands over her lower back and butt and felt the electric charge of her tight smooth black skin. We rolled as a unit and I took the position of control on top of her as she locked her legs around me clenching my body tight to hers'. With slow small strokes I started pumping my cock in and out of her body. As our heat increased I started thrusting my cock into her with greater force and depth and she continued to moan from her overlapping orgasms. "I need your cum, I need your cum deep inside me, now." She groaned in my ear, as I press my cock into her depths and ejaculated my semen. I felt her muscles contracting around my cock in one last major orgasm as she squeezed my sperm back between her cunt walls and my cock, until it was leaking out her cock filled cunt opening. We grabbed each other in a climatic seizure as the last of my sperm pulsed into her eager womb. For several minutes we lay there allowing our bodies to recover from our final climaxes. When she released me, I rolled to her side and sucked her nipple into my mouth.

When our pulse rates returned to near normal, I moved into a 69 position placing my mouth over her cunt, as she started sucking my softened cock clean in her mouth. I started sucking my cum from her sloppy vagina, savoring it's full flavor of our lovemaking. The warmth and aroma of her sperm filled opening, along with her sucking action brought my cock back to a full erection in record time. Without delay we both move around and I entered her doggy style. As I reached around Sarah cupping her breasts in my hands, I brought her up onto her knees keeping my erection securely pressed into her body. Over the next several minutes we once again achieved the full satisfaction of our simultaneous orgasms, before we collapsed into each other's arms to sleep. During that night we made-love two more time as I burned the image of her rich dark brown skin and my white skin pressed together, into my memory.

In the morning we cleaned each other as we showered together, sharing the warmth of the water and our bodies, as only lovers can. We knew that our time together was limited and we were making the most of our shared passions. Before we left we exchanged addresses and phone number and I went to my room to collect my luggage. For the next several hours, on our plane flight, we smiled at each other sharing the knowledge of our experience together and knowing that we would never meet again; but hoping we would be drawn together again.