Sarah Worked as a French Maid

Story Info
Sarah worked as a French Maid and was a naughty girl.
1.6k words
4.36
32.3k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SarahCD
SarahCD
401 Followers

I used to be active in the AOL crossdressing chat rooms. One day, I was looking for something a little more exciting than just talk and so I asked for a "live" meeting. A couple contacted me and after some IMs and a phone call, I agreed to go over to their place. We had discussed the ground rules and a rough agenda; as you will see. I was told it was acceptable to arrive dressed in normal girl's street clothes, I don't really pass but, at a glance, I look OK. From the car to their front door, no one would think twice about me.

On the chosen day, I went to my closet to decide what to wear. I picked out a knee length yellow sun dress, with matching yellow panties and bra. For day wear, I like to wear strappy sandals. I took extra special care dressing and doing my makeup. I picked out a white shoulder purse and a light jacket. I had packed a bag to take with me.

They lived about 30 minutes from me. I was so excited driving over there I could hardly concentrate on the road. My cock was hard all the way. I got there, parked and collected my bag. Walking up to their front door I was positively shaking. I know it was a little risky but I'd left a note behind saying where I was going and the house was in a nice residential area. I rang the bell and a lady let me in. I was so nervous, I could hardly shake hands.

I went in and sat in the living room with her and her husband, Alison and Mark. They were going to interview me for a position as their French Maid. Questions were expected to be very personal and very inappropriate.

First, they asked me what panties I liked to wear. I had to describe what colors and styles I liked, bright colors with lot of lace, frills and bows. Then I told them how much I love it when the assistant guesses that I am buying them for me. I like it when they help me pick out styles and select the size for me.

I had to tell them how I sometimes ask if I can wear a pair to go and how the assistance would smile at me. When I leave I try to catch her eye and nod "thank you". I always blush, knowing that she knows what I am wearing. I love walking out in my new panties while she watches me.

Then I had to describe what I did to my boyfriend. They made me describe how I gave him blow jobs and if I liked to swallow his cum. I had to describe it in detail. I was so embarrassed about describing what I did to his cock but it made my cock throb in my panties.

Then they asked if a guy had ever sucked my cock. I said yes and told them about a camping trip with a friend and how we progressed from naughty chatting, to rubbing ourselves, then feeling each other's cocks and finally blowjobs.

Alison then said she would make us some drinks and went to the kitchen. Mark asked me to come and sit next to him on the couch. He sat really close and put his hand on my leg. I wanted the job and so I rested my hand in his lap. I could feel how big and hard he was. I was so excited knowing what would happen if I got the job. I was scared and excited at the same time. He slid his hand under my dress and gave me a quick feel.

When Alison came back, they nodded at each other and said I had the job. I was told to go into the bedroom and get changed. I picked-up my bag and went to change. I had just bought a French Maid outfit from Frederick's of Hollywood that was why we decided on this scenario. I went and got changed. I had just slipped on a black bra and ruffled panties and I was pulling up my stockings when Alison came in. She smiled and looked straight at my panties. I blushed and put my hands over the front. My erection was making the thin ruffles stand out. She told me to take my hands away.

She said "I want to see your panties."

She came closer and slid her hand across me. I was so hard I almost came. She smiled and patted me on my cock and said "Later". She helped me into my dress and did up the zipper for me.

She smiled and said that if Mark liked me and if I made him happy, I would get a special treat. I finished my dressing and went back out to the living room. Mark smiled and made me turn around to give him a good look.

Then he noticed a piece of trash on the floor and told me to pick it up. I knew what he wanted and so I turned my back to him and bent down with straight knees. I knew he could see my stocking tops, black frilly panties and garter belt. I was slow to pick it up and when I turned around I knew he was pleased with what he had seen. I blushed at his smile, knowing he had been looking at my panties.

Next, I had to tidy the books on the top shelf of their bookcase. It had the same effect on my dress as bending over. I knew that they were sitting there looking at my frilly panties and stocking tops. I accidentally dropped a book and had to bend over and slowly pick it up.

When I stood up, I felt someone behind me. Hands pulled me back a little and I felt a hard cock press against me. A hand slid around to the front of my dress and touched my cock through my dress and frilly panties.

I turned around but stayed in Mark's arms. I could see Alison watching us. Mark bent forward and French kissed me while rubbing his cock against me. I was so excited, my cock was hard too. I was dressed as a slutty French maid, being kissed by a man while being watched by his wife.

I could see that her hand was in her crotch. I couldn't help but wonder what my treat would be.

Alison then said, "Get on your knees, you slut, you know you want to." I knelt in front of Mark and looked at his crotch. I undid his belt and pulled his jeans down a little.

He was wearing a tight, blue thong that was filled with his semi-erect cock.

I reached out and kissed his cock through his thong. I put my hand over his cock and gave it a squeeze. Alison got up and moved closer to get a good look.

I leaned forward and took his cock out. Mark's cock was erect now and sticking straight into my face. It was a nice cock: uncut and about seven inches long. I licked my lips and smiled into his face. I felt very excited knowing what I was about to do next. I wondered what his cum would taste like.

I leaned forward and kissed the head and then ran my tongue around the helmet. He was uncut and so I licked his foreskin. I took hold of the base with one hand and cupped his balls with the other. I slowly took his whole length into my mouth. It tickled the back of my throat. I felt so slutty, dressed as a maid, with a cock in my mouth and being watched by a real girl. I glanced at her; she had taken her jeans and t-shirt off and was standing there in just her bra and panties. She was rubbing her pussy through the cotton gusset.

I bobbed up and down and touched him just under his balls. There is a sweet spot there that I love to have touched. I did to Mark exactly what I love to have done to me. I slid my lips up and down his shaft alternating with some hand play; making eye contact with him while I licked my lips and ran my tongue up and down his shaft. After a while, I felt him start to tense.

Suddenly, he gripped my head and really fucked my face. I felt his cum filling my mouth. When he relaxed, I sat back and licked my lips. I was so humiliated and turned-on at the same time. From being dressed as a girl, with a mouth full of cum in front of strangers.

Mark sat back down to recover but Alison came closer. She reached out and slid her fingers across the front of my panties. I lifted up my dress to watch what she was doing.

She smiled at me and said that she had promised me a treat. She said "You enjoyed sucking a cock didn't you, you slut?" I had to admit that I did. Giving head is both submissive but, in a strange way, a position of power both at the same time. She said she would make me feel what it's like from his side. She proceeded to give me a blowjob just like I had done to Mark.

I was so excited I came very quickly; she sat back on her heels and smiled at me. "We must do this again," they said. I could tell that they still had plans for the evening and so I changed back into my yellow dress and left.

I drove home with the taste of cum still in my mouth.

SarahCD
SarahCD
401 Followers