Sarah Young and the Time Tunnel Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her warm channel increased the lube he needed and he fucked her at great speed.

"Doug, you're so big!"

Ann parted her legs apart as far as she could and teetered on her high heels as her body was shifted back and forth.

"That Sarah, she is one little minx! Such a cute ass!"

"I taa, oooo, I told you babe, ooooo fuck, I'm coming!"

Doug felt Ann contract and he yelled and gushed into her with big lunges of his hips and they shared a mutual orgasm.

He laid his head on her back as they panted from the quickie fuck.

She adjusted her coat and brushed her ponytail back over her shoulder.

"We better head on back."

He nodded and twisted his necktie up to the top of his shirt.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back in 1720 Calico Jack came and sent his white cream out in a 45 degree arc that hit Sarah who sat in the middle of Ann and Mary.

The big droplet hit her nose and dripped down to her open lips.

Then he turned slightly and rained cum on Ann who welcomed the warm seed.

Still his cock spurted and he gave one more big jet onto Mary's tits.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Go ahead Doctor Swain."

Doug looked the elderly specialist in the eyes as he operated the controls to initiate the sequence of a reverse spiral.

Ann looked at Doug and met his gaze, they both looked worried.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Well Jack welcome back to the Bahamas, we missed you right Mary?"

"Its been boring that's for sure. Right lets get cleaned up. Where did cannon ball tits go?"

All three looked around but Sarah Young had vanished.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Next time Sarah travels into the future and meets Barbarella!

12