Sarah Young and the Time Tunnel Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A low thump, thump, thump combined with a kind of squelching sound as their cunts nicely moistened.

Barbarella came first and her orgasm hit her hard and sent her into a blissful shake of her body.

"Heavens I achieved rapture!" She smiled and squirted out over the rigid false cock.

Then her body was racked by another climax followed immediately by another!

"Really! This machine is simply delightful!"

Then Sarah tensed and her toes curled as she came.

Her pussy twitched around the dildo and she jerked against the binds.

Still the machines continued with their relentless onslaught on the girls exposed cunts.

Muscles tensed, mouths opened and pussies dripped.

"Status report." Boomed the computer.

"Fair hair has natural breasts but is sterile.

Dark hair has silicon injected mammaries but is fertile.

Prepare the impregnation initiation."

"What do they mean Barbarella. Are they going to artificially make me pregnant?"

The two women relaxed as the false robotic pricks were withdrawn and their sodden cunts leaked out over their butt cracks.

Sarah was still tied in position and looked around in panic.

"You robots are crazy! Where are the station workers?"

Barbarella felt her limbs released from her shackles and she stood up, a little bit wobbly, on her bare feet.

She ran around frantically in an attempt to shut down the mad robots.

Sarah Young, still tied securely was raised up to a 45 degree angle and a silver probing instrument began to lower down to her wide open cunt.

"PLEASE STOP!"

She screamed in despair.

"Barbarella do something!"

The naked space babe hit consoles and punched machinery.

Her eye was drawn to a frosted window and she pressed her nose to it and peered in.

Now she discovered the fate of the space station staff.

Five women were in a line side by side transfixed and eyes closed.

All with pregnant bellies!

She turned back to see Sarah penetrated by the probe and her hand went to her mouth.

"CEASE THIS NOW!"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sarah Young opened her eyes and lifted her head up.

Beside her was Barbarella with head bowed and eyes closed.

They were both still naked and still in the same room as before but everything had been frozen in time.

The gyno table where they both had been tied to were silent and the very air seemed to shimmer and shift.

"I am here to help you, do not be afraid."

Sarah, unable to move her limbs looked at a humanoid figure about six feet six in height and with a face that had piercing red eyes.

His coal black form towered over her tiny five foot three frame.

He seemed to radiate heat and a low primal noise came from his throat.

"I am a guardian between the real and the false.

This Dimension and yours.

Its my task to get those who are displaced back to their own rightful place."

"What, what are you?" Sarah stared with her dark eyes wide open.

"Once I was like you then time passed and I evolved to a higher state of existence.

But enough of me.

In order to return you safely I need to fuck you."

"Did I hear you right? You have to fuck me?"

Sarah wanted to move but her body didn't respond.

"Your sexual energy is your one trait that you thrive upon.

I need to build the energy so that when you reach climax you will be returned to your own reality."

Sarah pondered on this. Either fuck this humanoid or get impregnated by mad robots.

"Lets do it."

The guardian immediately sported an erection that appeared to grow to at least ten inches with a thick girth from his abdomen.

She began to feel her arms and legs free up, then she was gripped by the hips and spun around.

A strong hand bent her body at the waist and the head of the large throbbing cock rubbed at her pussy lips then prodded against her opening.

With a mighty push he slid in and Sarah yelled out at the massive intrusion.

The huge prick began to pound her cunt, each thrust pushed her forward hard but two hands held her steady and she was literally used like a fuck toy.

"Fuck, its huge, I'm stretched wide open."

Sarah held her mammoth tits in her hands as they bounced around.

This cock made her seriously wet from the deep fuck.

A few seconds later she exploded in bliss and shuddered from her rattling orgasm.

"Excellent, now the energy is increased."

The guardian kept up his onslaught of her wet pussy and she twitched around his fat organ and she came once more.

She cried out as her juices leaked out of her overfilled hole.

This was amazing.

Every time he pumped her she inhaled sharply, little gasps escaped from her lips.

"Its so deep, fuck me, fuck me, I'm so wet."

Sarah was rocked back and forth then he discharged his load inside her cunt.

The sticky white fluid squirted out like a fountain and sprayed her cute ass and thighs.

This ignited another fantastic orgasm in her and her body was wracked with sheer pleasure.

The humanoid lifted her up as though she was as light as a feather and impaled her on his big upright pole.

His enormous cock was tightly stuffed in her and Sarah could feel another climax already building.

"Fuck! I'm coming!"

"We are almost there. Concentrate."

Sarah felt weak yet exhilarated at the same time.

Her body was held by her waist and brought down hard as he pushed up into her.

Her arousal was in overdrive and her heart thumped with the thrill of the extreme penetration.

Her nipples were like two bullets on her big globes as he plunged in

Her mind became cloudy, her eyes felt as if a mist had dropped suddenly.

"Can you feel it? Do you feel your own Dimension reach out?"

The very room began to crackle with energy as both Dimensions became one instead of two.

Then he came inside Sarah once again and masses of semen flooded her pussy.

As he erupted he roared loudly and her ears were filled with noise.

One last time she looked over at Barbarella who vanished with a lick of electric lightning then Sarah herself disappeared into the time vortex and began a free fall into an endless abyss.

Next time- Sarah in Casino Royale meets the REAL James Bond.

12