Sarah Young and the Time Tunnel Ch. 10

Story Info
Sarah meets up with the real Tarzan and Jane.
4.7k words
4.64
10.7k
9
4

Part 10 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/01/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
814 Followers

Note- next chapter in my series with former porn star Sarah Young as a time traveller.

Sarah Young tumbled over and over in a slow motion free fall in the endless abyss of the time vortex.

Her senses were assaulted by a myriad of coloured lights as she moved in a dream like state, headed who knew where.

Or when.

A while back, how long would that have been?

A while back, the attractive English woman had taken an almighty risk in testing the 'Time Tunnel,' the still unused, unfinished project of Operation Tic Toc.

She had been just a bit player among much more intelligent scientists than her but was proud of her contribution and eagerly wished the project to succeed.

When she had learned the US Government intended to withdraw funding Sarah had secretly entered the large cylindrical hallway and been instantly transported back in time.

Back in Arizona at HQ, the director of the project and leading specialists had managed to keep track of the lost woman through monitors that could follow her movements, but until now they were unable to bring her back to 1993.

Sarah eventually reappeared from the vortex and tumbled over onto her stomach on a carpet of green mosses.

With a shake of her head and a blink of her eyes she sat up and looked around.

Evidently she had been transported to a steaming jungle, the heat was oppressive and many different creatures could be heard under the canopy of branches and leaves.

Under her was a natural blanket of lichens and moss, above her tall trees with creepers and vines hanging.

As she stood she shrieked as an insect buzzed by her face and she swatted it away.

Sarah could feel the humid air on her skin and she looked at herself to see what attire she had been transformed into.

The time tunnel had a unique quality in dressing her in whatever time period she visited.

It was no surprise that she had a green micro bikini made from leaves and some kind of animal skin.

The small band that covered her massive breasts was stretched to the limit, barely able to keep her 42DD tits in check, and the tiny bottoms showed off her shapely legs and perfect ass fine.

Her feet were bare and the jungle floor tickled her toes.

The mane of dark brown curls were piled up on her head and some loose strands waved loosely around her bare shoulders.

As she wandered around and took in her new surroundings she wondered is this was an African jungle or South American.

Was this a recent period in time, or millions of years in the past.

If only hq were to communicate with her somehow.

Startled, Sarah heard a rustling of leaves and a leopard stood directly in front of her and she put her hand to her mouth in total fear.

Frozen to the spot like a statue, her big brown eyes wide, she realised how vulnerable she was and her heart skipped a beat.

The big cat looked straight at the petrified woman, its long body marked with small rosettes.

It poised on its short legs and its ears twitched, sharp yellow teeth bared.

"Do not move."

Sarah gasped and very slowly turned her head to the left in the direction of the voice.

There was a tall figure of a man with long black hair that fell over his broad shoulders.

Naked, apart from a loin cloth that looked to be made from the same hide as the leopard, he stood deathly still.

His athletic torso was deeply tanned and free of body hair.

The bunched up biceps were developed, his bared thighs bulged and his taut dimpled ass stuck out behind his back under the just about decent loin cloth.

The man slowly raised his bow and with careful aim fired one, and then another arrow quickly into the big cat before it could charge.

Sarah broke from her frozen state and buried her head in her arms and curled up in a ball.

She could hear savage noises as the fearless man used his knife to kill the beast who made a rattling sound as it died.

Next thing she heard was when he let out a colossal roar in victory.

Sarah burst into tears, her body wracked with uncontrollable shakes as she realised the danger was gone and she was safe.

The six foot plus man who had saved her got hold of her slight five feet three frame and lifted her up and walked ahead through a clearing.

She gazed into his clear grey eyes and melted.

"Who are you?" She whispered.

"I am known by Tarzan." He said with head held high.

Sarah put her head into his weathered, solid chest and she could smell his warm, pungent masculine aroma.

She grinned as she passed out.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The brunette beauty awoke on a wooden framed bed covered in blankets.

She was completely naked as she laid on her back and she became aware of someone mopping her brow on the bed beside her.

Her brown curls were unbound and spread over a soft pillow, her lithe pins were parted and her massive tits hung heavily on her chest.

Her eyes focused on a young woman, twenty years old?

She had a look of innocence on her pretty face that seemed to reel her in, but the fact that the girl was also naked made Sarah think maybe not so innocent.

Long straight blonde hair fell down her back almost to her butt.

Her body was flawless with silky smooth skin and an hourglass figure.

Her natural pert breasts had erect nipples that could cut glass, and her eye lingered over her juicy ass.

The girl smiled with white teeth and her blue liquid eyes sparkled.

"Hello, how are you? I think you got a touch too much heat out there.

Its much better if we have no clothing."

Sarah studied the leggy nude with the piercing eyes.

"Where is this?"

"This is Africa silly.

I'm Jane Porter, from Baltimore.

You sound English, am I right?"

"Yes, I'm from England originally. I'm Sarah Young."

Sarah recalled how she had relocated to Germany in her youth and had become the hottest porn star in Europe before she stepped away and concentrated on her studies in Biochemistry.

"Were you marooned as well?

That is what happened to me eighteen months ago.

That was when I met him."

She indicated over her shoulder to the morose man in a makeshift wooden chair, his face deep in thought.

"Is, is he Tarzan?" She asked in awe.

"Yeah, means 'White Skin' in ape language.

His real name is John Clayton, son of Lord and Lady Greystoke.

I read his fathers journals that he kept while he made this shelter.

He managed to salvage useful things from their ship when the crew mutinied and they were abandoned ashore.

They were marooned here about twenty years ago, built this cabin by themselves, but both died when the child was an infant.

He was raised by the apes around here, never saw another human until I came along.

I taught him how to speak English, and now he is learning to read.

His father left many books, literature, history, geography."

Sarah sat up, her huge boobs spread out over her chest, her supple legs together as she looked around the modest room.

Apart from the bed she was on there was a table and two chairs and a very large chest that teemed with books, charts and other assorted items.

"What year is this?" Said Sarah innocently.

"Why its 1909 of course. I set sail in 1907 from the United States, then we all got stuck here.

Only I survived.

I hope to return with him some day."

"Do you know someone called Burroughs?"

"Can't say I do, is he American?"

"No matter." Sarah remembered the author Edgar Rice Burroughs, creator of the Tarzan novels. Did he write his stories from true life?

Jane gave the brunette a cup of refreshing water and climbed onto the bed beside her.

She looked at Tarzan who lifted his head, and then looked back at the busty woman.

"Sarah. I need your help, would you be willing?"

"I can try, what is it?"

"As you can see Tarzan is one hunk of man, he is handsome, courageous, intelligent and, well, he has a very large penis.

Before I arrived he was a virgin, the only sexual behaviour he had ever known is watching the apes copulate.

I have taught him some things and well, he is fantastic in bed."

Sarah could believe it, he looked ruggedly handsome and tanned as he sat and brooded.

"We have had some mutual satisfaction believe me, but he only wants to fuck me in the doggy position, just like the apes.

He won't experiment with different positions.

Boy it is really frustrating.

I get so turned on by him and now we haven't had sex in about four months.

I'm sure he is just sulking, and I know he is horny because I hear him masturbating when he thinks I'm not around."

Sarah listened and looked again at the tall and muscled figure.

He was just her type she thought, she had always preferred big men, both in stature and penis size.

His eyes met hers and she caught her breath.

"Now you are here, I thought we could make him jealous by making out and then draw him in to join us.

You won't be disappointed Sarah, his cock is amazing.

Damn, I need it so bad!" Jane held her hands in front of her and traced out a very generous imaginary penis to give her new friend an idea.

"You seem rather open to sex for someone from your time, er that is age. I mean..."

"Oh Sarah, sex without retribution is the new thing.

Women have sexual appetites just as the men, haven't you read 'Lady Myddelton's lover?'"

"Sorry, never heard of it."

"Lost my copy in the sea, anyway, what do you say?"

Sarah said no more and put her left hand on the slender neck of the girl and brushed her lips firmly to the red lips.

Jane kissed her back and was guided down beside the voluptuous English woman.

Their lips parted and Jane let out a low moan as she felt a tongue run over hers.

"Oh nice, just like the French, right?" Said the American as a shock ran through her directly to her pussy.

She breathed harder as Sarah let her hands wander over her tits and finger the stiff nipples, and she began to feel the warm tingle between her thighs.

"You're making me quite wet my dear Sarah."

Sarah slipped a hand down the tight stomach and felt the bush of pubes as the pair continued to neck, and then slowly parted the outer labia.

Jane raked her fingers along the great pillows of flesh of her new lover, amazed at the hugeness.

"I've never seen such a fine pair of breasts such as yours."

"Thank you."

Jane buried her face in the ample cleavage and began to suck the left nipple.

As she sucked she took more of the boob in her mouth with loud noises.

Jane got a generous amount of flesh onto her mouth then pushed it away and sucked on the nipple again.

She repeated this with the right tit and Sarah pressed her head back into the feather pillow and spread her thighs.

Jane moved up and laid her naked body on top of Sarah and wallowed in the sensual feel of her curvy figure.

They each rubbed their pussy mounds against one another and locked hands.

"Is he watching?" Asked Jane.

Sarah raised her head and took a quick glance at the man.

The long haired hunk had removed his loin cloth off and had taken his erect prick in his hand and was rubbing it as he stared at the writhing couple.

Sarah became very excited at the thought of having Tarzan, lord of the apes fuck her.

"He sees us alright, make more noise."

Jane rolled off onto her back and Sarah took the lead and started to kiss her way down the lithe frame of the young girl.

The blonde began to gyrate and roll her hips as she was kissed along her upper thighs.

Then two fingers were inserted inside her wetness and she groaned out.

"Oh, this is great! I love it, don't stop, please keep it up." She moaned loudly.

Jane opened one eye and looked at Tarzan who was furiously wanking his rigid cock.

She kicked out her right leg so the aroused man could get a better view of her as she bucked and moaned.

Sarah was having a good time and her own cunt began to moisten nicely.

With her free hand she reached under and caressed her own smooth pussy lips.

Then she placed her face to the thatch of pubes and used her tongue to lick the wet slit hidden under the downy hair of the young girl.

Jane widened her legs even further and groaned a soft "yes!"

Her fingers became entangled in the lush mane of Sarah and pushed up as she lapped happily at the soft cunt in her face.

"Your turn!" Cried Jane who stole a glance at Tarzan who now stood and tentatively approached the crude bed.

Sarah was pushed up and Jane got onto all fours to put her mouth to the puffy lips of Sarah's shaven cunt.

"Oh heavens! You have no hair below, just a little triangle above your vagina."

"Yes, women in my time, er, that is in England, well what I mean is...oooooh nice!"

Sarah sighed as her clitoris was attacked by the eager young girl who wasted no time in shoving her pink tongue around the little nub.

She rocked her pelvis in time with the licks and clutched her mammoth boobs.

As the two women played with each other, with Sarah under the younger girl on her hands and knees, the jungle lord climbed onto the bed with them.

Jane looked up and over her shoulder, she knew what to expect next.

"Jane." He said in a deep voice.

"I will please Jane."

Tarzan lined up his erect prick and drew the foreskin back, placed it at the exposed quim and without a pause pushed forward into the dripping cunt.

Jane peered into the dark eyes of Sarah and made a silent reaction.

Then when the man drew back all the way and slammed back in the girl shrieked aloud.

"Yessss! That is what I've been missing!"

Sarah could feel her pussy leak and her heart pounded in her chest at the sight of the muscled Tarzan fucking Jane.

His body rippled and the thick defined muscles in his arms peaked as he gave her a royal pounding, hammering into her as if it was the last time he would ever fuck a girl.

Like a wild animal he grunted and howled as he fucked her, his hips a blur as every muscle and sinew became taut.

Sarah noted he had not one ounce of body fat to be seen.

"Oh my lord, this...is...wonderful. Sarah, he's like no one I ever knew, his cock is amazing."

"Yes, and I see what you mean about his single mindedness."

Obviously doggy style was his favourite.

His forceful strokes pushed the girl forward into the arms of Sarah who could feel his immense strength through her body.

Tarzan pulled the blonde hair of the young girl as he slammed his thighs against her frail figure.

"Jane is soft, feels soft on my cock."

He seized the girl by her hips and shoved up into her, filling her, pumping into her, all of his rock hard prick buried in her cunt.

Sarah kicked her legs out and thumbed her hard clit as she became mesmerised by the pair them in front of her entwined in their lust for each other.

Jane's twin cheeks were split as she was fucked from behind, but Sarah knew she should act now and make some changes.

She tugged hard on the girl and Tarzan became disengaged and his cock smacked against his hairless groin.

The brunette beauty got to her feet and dragged the perspiring man up with her.

Tarzan hugged Sarah, his big arms enveloped her smaller frame, and she gasped as his warm skin brushed hers.

His mighty erection pressed on her left upper thigh as he nuzzled her neck.

She felt a thrill down her spine as his mouth found hers and they engaged in a long and passionate kiss.

His right hand went to her enormous breast and he pawed at the flesh as she whimpered in his mouth.

Sarah desired him badly and pushed her left leg at his cock hard and moved it up and and down as she balanced on her right foot.

"Boy, he really is rock hard today." Said Jane as the mans prick pointed up to the roof and pulsated.

The American joined in and presented her back to Tarzan.

He moved from Sarah and he pulled her hard to his stomach, his rigid pole rested in the crack of her ass.

He stroked her belly then moved up to her perky tits and thumbed the erect nipples.

Jane swayed her hips and caressed his boner with her pert buttocks with a firm press back.

She turned around, kissed her lover and then stood to one side.

Sarah looked up close at his near on nine inches of meat that bobbed out in front of him like a weapon.

It felt hot in her palm, a big vein ran up from the base of his hairless groin to just under the foreskin and pulsed.

Her mouth opened and she flattened her tongue and made an exaggerated swipe up the underside of the shaft.

"Woman lick, woman lick me.

Feels good."

The lord of the jungle remained still as the stacked brunette popped the large crown inside her mouth and sucked on the impressive pole with fast bobs of her head.

Jane watched excitedly as the English woman stroked his ball sack and licked all around the tip of his cock.

She kissed, nibbled and licked quickly all around the purple crown.

"Boy Sarah, you really do that well. Can you show me?"

"Sure, come here."

Sarah held up the monster tool and beckoned to Jane to grasp it at the base.

"Now, swirl your tongue around."

Tarzan groaned and put his hands on his hips as he gazed down at the two by his feet.

Jane grazed the top of his stiff cock and gave it generous licks.

Her youthful eagerness took over and she opened her mouth and allowed almost the whole length down inside.

"Slower my darling, tease him a little."

"Sorry, it is so gorgeous I couldn't hold off."

Jane shuffled on her knees on the hard floor and pulled her long hair back from her face.

Her soft lips slid over the swollen head and sucked in and her drool ran down the fat stalk.

"Very good, very good." Said Sarah impressed.

One thing she excelled at in her porn career was giving blowjobs.

She leaned up and kissed Tarzan hard and stroked his chest with the slender fingers of her left hand.

In turn he draped his left arm around her back and then wandered lower to cup her delectable buttocks.

Sarah Young felt the juices trickle out of her aching pussy and decided she had waited long enough.

"Tarzan, come with me."

Sarah took him by the hand and drew him back to the wooden framed bed.

With both hands she shifted his stance and unceremoniously dumped him onto his back.

He landed on his butt and before he could gather his wits Sarah mounted his lap and let her weight settle on his groin.

Jane looked at him and he at she as Sarah clamped her legs against his and stroked his steel like member that poked up between her upper thighs.

"Watch this Jane." She said, and with a swish of her head that sent her hair flying over her back the hot woman lifted up slightly and let his cock enter her wet folds.

Tarzan dug his toes in the floor and raised his strong torso up and sighed in satisfaction as he was swallowed up inside the hot tunnel.

Sarah started to set the pace by rising up and the down on the thick near on nine inches, but already the jungle lord got the message and held her by the hips.

"Fuck Sarah, Sarah fuck Tarzan."

"Yes, but let me fuck YOU." She said.

They established a speed that suited them and the amazed man watched intently as the woman moved her stunning body up and down on his rigid rod.

Sarah was totally stuffed and her whole body tingled and glowed as his cock delved inside her deeply.

She threw her head back and cupped her great globes in both hands.

"Boy, that is so erotic let me tell you." Cried Jane, who sat by them and rubbed her wet pussy.

Sarah eyes were closed as her cunt was filled with hot cock, this is what she loved, a hot man giving her what she wanted.

And this hot man was Tarzan no less, what an incredible thought.

Her movements increased as she pounded herself on him, her ass made loud sounds on his lap.

Over and over she rose and fell and her breathing became more laboured as the minutes wore on.

123z
123z
814 Followers
12