Sarah Young and the Time Tunnel Ch. 11

Story Info
Sarah in the castle of the Marquis De Sade.
4.5k words
4.37
8.1k
4
0

Part 11 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/01/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
813 Followers

Note- Number One European porn star of the nineties Sarah Young in her middle years as a time traveller. Kudos to Eric Stanton and Bill Ward, bondage illustrators from the sixties for the inspiration.

*****

Doctor Ann McGregor looked from one monitor to another, General Kirk looked over her shoulder with a grave look.

"Any luck?"

"Yes, I have Sarah's vital signs, everything normal, maybe blood pressure up slightly. Looks like she has materialised in a French Château, maybe November 1770."

"Any visual or audio?"

"Working on it now."

Project Tic Toc was a Government funded idea to build a device so that time travel could be achieved, and thus the Time Tunnel had been constructed. Not yet finished a former adult actress now learned in Biochemistry from England had taken it upon herself to test it by leaping into the cylindrical hallway and crossing into the vortex. Now the English woman was lost in a swirling maze of past ages.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sarah Young had no idea where she had arrived, or when. All she knew was that the cold air and foreboding atmosphere gave her a chill down her spine. This was not a good place. A storm could be heard in the distance, the rolling thunder made the place more menacing. Candles flickered all around and Sarah studied herself for the first time. She looked at her hand and perceived a feather duster in her fist. On further study the busty former porn star appeared to be in the attire of a French maid. A short sleeved cotton black dress with a short ruffled hem was under a white apron. The enormous, jutting bust had a scoop neck and her ample bosom swelled the front of the dress to nearly bursting. Her luscious slender legs were in black stockings with garter belts at the top, her mane of dark hair was up in a white floppy hat. Travel in the time tunnel had the unique effect of acclimatising Sarah to which ever period she arrived in.

"Maid! Come here at once!"

A loud voice commanded her to go forward from a stone door in the corner of the room which she suspected was some kitchen area. Sarah almost stopped breathing as she walked over and came face to face with a stern looking woman in a long dress, her hair piled up on her head. She pointed to a pile of broken china on the floor.

"Are you responsible for this, wicked bitch?"

Sarah felt her palms slightly sweaty despite the chill in the air.

"No, not me." She said softly.

"Not me, Madame!"

"Sorry, Madame."

"Lying slut!" Pierre."

A medium sized man entered the kitchen, with an ugly face and a vicious smile.

"See here Monsieur, the new servant girl has done some mischief. And she lied about it too."

Pierre looked Sarah up and down. She was astonishingly attractive with big brown eyes, small red lips and white teeth. Her hair looked big and ruffled with some loose curls down either side of her strong jaw. Her two rounded buttocks protruded nicely and her magnificent breasts seemed to defy gravity.

"She must learn in this Castle that mischief is punished!"

Immediately the surprised brunette was made to bend over the table, and the woman went to the other side and held her wrists firmly against the far edge.

"But Madame, it wasn't me, I only just got here!" Sarah protested.

The brute came behind the helpless English woman and lifted her maids dress up all the way to the waist so that her lower body was covered only by her white petticoat. Sarah felt the cold air as this was also lifted and her bare bum exposed. She could not see over her head as she was pinned to the table, but heard the swish of a birch through the air. The man hit her right across the buttocks, the whip biting into her soft flesh.

"Aaaagh!" She screamed loudly.

Her head went up and lost the hat as she held her breath in shocking pain. The birch left red stripes on the white buttocks as three more blows came down on her naked ass.

"Enough!"

A tall man with a dark complexion stood in the threshold dressed in satins, his hair back in a ponytail under a powdered white wig. Sarah raised her head with gritted teeth to gaze at the man with the booming voice and piercing eyes.

"Marquis! My Lord!"

"Prey what do I perceive here? Explain!"

The man held his birch in mid air, then lowered his arm.

"Trouble with the servant girl my Lord. I chose to deal with her accordingly."

"Do you forget whose roof is over your head? Am I not the Marquis De Sade? Rise wench, I command thee."

Sarah was let up and she lowered her dress over her stinging derriere and curtsied. The Marquis De Sade! This could be ominous she thought.

"Bring her to the library at once."

Sarah was half walked, half dragged by the elbows up some stairs to a large airy room. De Sade sat in a big backed chair, deep in thought.

"Leave us." He dismissed the kitchen staff and studied the figure of Sarah with his hands clasped together.

He rang a bell which he picked up from the small table by his left side and momentarily a tall woman entered, a staccato sound of heels echoed on the stone floor. Sarah looked at the breath taking black haired woman encased in erotic highly polished black leather. A tightly cinched corset held her torso in a vice like grip, her heavy watermelon sized breasts were bared and the nipples rose up erect. Her arms were tightly sheathed to the elbows in kid gloves. Her long legs were in magnificent black leather boots with four inch heels.

"It appears we have a new toy in our midst my Lady. I had no idea such a handsome creature as this harlot was under our roof."

The sultry vixen eyed up the nervous Sarah and came closer.

"Singularly handsome to be sure. An admirable figure, admirable."

The woman loomed over Sarah's five feet three frame and she felt a gloved hand on her left thigh. Her pulse raced as the hand crept upward pinching her flesh as it went.

De Sade licked his lips as he watched his temptress slide a forefinger up to Sarah's quim and dip into the sensitive treasure of her bald inner lips. Sarah moaned to the touch and couldn't help but part her thighs to let two fingers jam up into her moistening pussy. Suddenly her dress was ripped at the bosom and buttons flew all over. Her mountainous boobs hung out as the dress lay in tatters on the floor and she covered them with crossed arms. He devoured every inch, every curve of her stunning beauty as he sat upright. Impossibly large breasts hung out over such a tiny waist. Her abdomen rounded nicely and her hipbones converged in a V that led to her tuft of brown pubes over shaven lips.

"You see my little trollop, I have a fetish, a uncontrollable desire for the flesh, a penchant for fantasies of discipline. I enjoy seeing nothing more than beautiful females punished, It is what brings me to climax. This is my realm, I am the absolute master. And you are just what I need to wile away a boring weekend. Now crawl over here."

Sarah was pushed to her knees and forced toward his chair. The sadist removed his britches and his erect cock bobbed up onto his pale stomach.

"On my lap, if you please."

Sarah, now naked save for her black stockings laid across the mans knees, her ass exposed and raised. His hand came down and smacked her soft buttocks with a loud crack. The second made her catch her breath sharply, he had a strong arm she discovered. He showered blows onto her poor bottom, a cheek at a time. Left, right, left, first one, then the other, and Sarah squirmed on his lap. His erect cock smacked against her midriff as she rocked on him, and she could hear his obscene hot breaths close to her ear.

She knew her cheeks must be glowing red by now, and an unmistakable tingling began in her loins. More blows came in quick succession and Sarah winced and squeezed her eyes shut. De Sade stopped spanking and caressed a sore cheek and then cupped the wet cunt. He let a finger find her slit and flicked at the wetness.

"Splendid, the shrew doth weep in the cunt. Madame Justine, let us to the dungeon."

The lady rang the bell and a hooded male servant entered and between them they bundled the bewildered Sarah down the stone stairs.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

They emerged in a windowless prison with straw and numerous apparatus that gave Sarah chills. Dust and cobwebs were everywhere and a putrid smell hung over like a noxious cloud. De Sade, now naked in just his wig sat on a podium fit for a Nobleman. A glass of red wine in his right hand.

"Let us begin the entertainment. Jean, the chains."

"My Lord."

Sarah Young saw the man in the black hood raise two metal rings attached to the stone floor and shackle then around her ankles. Two chains hung from the ceiling and copper bracelets on the end were secured to her wrists and joined together with her feet. Then a horizontal wooden bar suspended from the ceiling was slipped under her arched back and her head tilted to the floor behind her. With her figure steeped backward like a strung bow it was impossible for her to move, while her raised arms made her big boobs lift.

"Please, I have done nothing, let me go, I don't belong here."

Sarah realised deep down that her pleading would be for nought. She had to grin and bear it. The chains began to cut into the skin of her ankles, and the sound of the chains filled her ears. The audience gazed at the sensual bulge of her stomach above the curve of her pussy mound, the bald labia pouty and swollen under the tiny triangle of dark pubes.

Justine, in her dominatrix outfit ran her gloved palms up Sarah's legs, across her bare thighs to the slit of her cunt. At the same time warm lips moved up her belly to the swell of her titanic tits. Hard teeth bit down on the erect nipples and she was sucked greedily. Below, her pussy was penetrated by probing fingers and Sarah was helpless as her legs were firmly secured in her wide stance.

"Marquis, her skin is so soft. I think a servant girl she is not." Said Justine.

"How curious, I think she hails from England by her accent."

Sarah struggled as her back ached from the awkward position and the woman thrust further up into her pussy. She felt an instant arousal as her cunt was caressed and her nipples sucked simultaneously. Then a tongue was felt on her clitoris and Sarah whimpered at the exquisite delight combined with the stark pain of her chains in her flesh. Her curvaceous body glistened slightly with a light coating of perspiration. Justine licked along the upturned crack and found the hollow of the anus as her tongue rolled over it.

"No, please."

The vixen slapped her hand on Sarah's quim, slowly at first then harder, then with her right glove the labia was squeezed together tightly.

"I'm enjoying this immensely my dears, bring out the cord." De Sade grinned inanely.

The man in the hood brought a thin length of cord which passed through a pulley from the ceiling and slipped it between the spread out thighs of the chained brunette. Pulled tight the fibres came into contact with her bald cunt lips and parted the furrow of her buttocks into two big globes. As she struggled and writhed the cord made contact with her hard clit and the friction under her thighs sent her into utter ecstasy. Unable to escape the pure excitement Sarah gave in to her animal lust and masturbated herself on the cord. She had become the submissive slave of the desires of De Sade, and he hadn't even touched her since they had entered the dungeon.

"I...I can't...can't stop. Ooooohh!"

Sarah came with a shattering orgasm and the cord was removed. The wooden beam slid back and her arms were twisted above her, her ankles still secured widely. From behind her she heard a shuffling and then a whip lashed out and struck her square on her ass. It rolled around her hips and the girl let out a shriek of pain. Sarah embraced the strikes of the leather whip, her body arched, her tits thrust up and her pussy pouted. Rivulets of sweat trickled down her cleavage, down her ribcage and to her navel. With great expertise the torturer pushed the whip up between her forced open thighs and caressed her hips and buttocks. Then the man lashed Sarah's cunt which made her butt wiggle and her breasts heave. She strained in vain as a fire ripped through her very being. Devoid of any mercy he gleefully slashed her quivering flesh.

De Sade grinned and rubbed his erect cock with vigour, this little witch with the large tits had really got him going. He hadn't seen such a gorgeous creature in a long time. And, he noticed, the tramp seemed to be enjoying it.

"My turn," said Justine who brandished a masturbating device of some sort.

The leather phallic tool with several raised bumps was rammed between her thighs and she was rubbed roughly with speed. The topless vixen in the big boots dug her heels in as Sarah's cunt was titillated by the pointed end as it was inserted into her wet slit. Sarah was driven wild with pleasure as the dildo was thrust in and out, the bumps on the shaft stimulated her inner walls and made contact with her clit. Sarah threw her head around and sent her mane of curls whipping around. Her pelvis rocked to and fro on the fake cock until she was overwhelmed by a thundering climax. She slumped on her binds, her loins aflame.

"Excellent start, I am heartily glad at events. Lets give her ten minutes grace."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back in Arizona, 1993, several people watched the enormous video screen and tried to make out the dark shapes.

"Can you make it any brighter Ann?" Said the General.

"It looks like a dungeon in the castle, it won't get any lighter than this."

"What is that, looks like the size of a person, is it Sarah Young?"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sarah must have fainted because the next thing she knew was she was suspended above a small square wooden table by her bound wrists. Totally naked she was made to hover over a fixed leather studded dildo that poked upright in the middle of the table. Her feet were tied by rope to the small legs so that her body was mere inches above. Her mouth was stuffed with some sort of ball gag that was set in place by a band around her face. A voice came from behind her and a small riding crop was tapped gently on her buttocks.

"Sit you tramp, or this crop goes up your anus."

It was a mans voice who gave her the order. He grabbed her butt and positioned Sarah until her pussy touched the very tip of the fake cock.

"Good girl that's it, get it inside your cunt. DO IT!"

She went down further and the black seven inch dildo went inside her soft hole.

"That's right, get it all the way in."

Sarah sank down until it had been swallowed up completely and she gasped as her cunt widened. She paused to take stock of her situation, then looked around to see Jean with only a black hood over his head. Besides that he was naked and sporting a raging hard on. Next to him was the Marquis De Sade, also nude and holding his erection tightly in his right hand. The sadist noticed how the woman had an erect clitoris under the dark pussy hair which was neatly trimmed. Her thighs were creamy white and the muscles were taut.

"Move." He ordered and Sarah squirmed on the dildo and lifted up and down a few times.

It felt really big as it spread her open and it gave her a delicious feeling. Behind her the man ran his crop across her back and down to the crack of her divine ass and wrenched her head back by her chestnut hair. Her body wiggled on the huge invading cock, her hips ground along every inch. The man in a hood came around to her front and slipped a finger across her clit as she moved.

"Faster." He said.

Sarah humped the toy swiftly, her hips became a writhing blur as she slid up and down. The quicker she went, the louder the squelching sounds came from her foaming pussy. A trickle of juices became a flood as the man stroked her nub faster, and an orgasm tore through her.

The two hooded men lifted her body and removed her binds and led her across the straw covered floor and laid her on her back and tied her to some sort of table. Totally naked, her arms were spread out and secured by her wrists by thick rope. She raised her head as much as possible to see that her legs were wide open and ropes bound around her upper thighs, just above the knee. The ankles also tied the woman down firmly. The smaller man removed her ball gag.

"For pity's sake let me up!" She pleaded, her big doe eyes wide.

The first man looked down at his own rigid cock and positioned himself between her spread eagled body. They both groaned as he entered her, his hard shaft pushed up deep and Sarah's hyper sensitive pussy felt every inch of his meat scrape her inner walls. Her wetness provided enough lubrication for him to drive in up to the hilt. Her arms and legs completely immobilised she gave no resistance as he thrust in and out. As he fucked her he put a hand to her pale neck and squeezed. She was held still as he slammed into her raw cunt with hard, brutal strokes, his big belly smacked against hers.

De Sade watched closer as the English woman was fucked without mercy, his prick like a spear up inside her.

"May I cum Lord?"

The Marquis nodded and the hooded man threw his hips forward in a powerful lunge and he exploded inside her. As he twitched and spurted in her slick depths he sneered at her and then withdrew.

"Filthy whore!"

"Jean, pray do your worst."

The next hooded man stroked his impressive fat cock and assumed the position. Sarah watched as he lined up his cock head between her pussy lips and nudged in. It felt like a steel rod had been inserted inside her as he held her by the shoulders and rammed in. Her boobs jiggled on her chest and she groaned, saliva drooled out of each corner of her mouth. He held his knob inside and gyrated his hips, then pulled back and pushed in again with force. Despite her predicament Sarah welcomed his rigid cock, gazing down as his erection vanished deep inside her. She made two fists and curled her toes as she came on him, her nostrils fared, her face flushed.

"Splendid sport." Laughed De Sade.

Jean pulled out, his still rampant hard on glistened with the womanly fluids. De Sade approached and straddled Sarah and presented her with his erect penis which she took past her lips. As he held her by the shoulders she pumped her mouth to and fro, keeping rigid eye contact the whole time. His cock entered deeper and deeper until her nose pressed at his pubes. The nobleman lowered his body to hers and literally fucked her face for a good two minutes before rising up with an animal growl.

"The whore has a talented mouth to be sure, and most eager to please.

"I desire to take this creature now. Servants, the bar."

Sarah was released and dragged to a waist high horizontal wooden sawhorse bar and her body was roughly forced to double up over it. Both her wrists were bound together by rope at the small of her back, while her legs were parted as far as they could and tied at the ankles to the two legs of the bar. She cried out as her head was forced low to the floor and her neck was attached by the neck to a brace that held her firmly. In this stance, bent double, her cunt was up in the air at the level of the bar.

"You are all mad, mad!"

"Mad is correct, little one, mad for flesh."

The aristocratic Nobleman came from behind and put his left palm on the reddened left buttock of the struggling Sarah, and then she wailed as the sadist forced his cock into her tight ass!

"You fucking bastard!" She screamed.

He forced into the tight sphincter and pounded the poor woman in her rectum as hard as he could, her shrieks drove him mad with lust. Sarah was anally fucked long and hard over the bar, waves of shame and pleasure combined washed over her. In her years as a top adult movie actress Sarah Young had done just about everything imaginable on screen, so was accustomed to anal sex.

123z
123z
813 Followers
12