Sarah Young and the Time Tunnel Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think this bed may not last much longer if you fuck me like that." Sarah laughed.

He pulled his shiny cock from her gaping cunt and then D'Artagnan sat on the edge of the bed and Sarah sat down on his lap, her cunt lips parted as his prick split them asunder. She leaned in until her nose almost touched his and he felt the outer lips of her pussy rub on his knob. Her mouth brushed his, her titanic breasts pressed into his chest, nipple to nipple.

"Are all English ladies such as thee? I may need to uproot and sail this very morn."

Sarah put her right hand around his square jaw and started to slide back and forth along the full length of his shaft teasing him wickedly. His cock and balls glistened with a liberal coating of her juices, then she shifted her hips slightly and impaled herself on him until every inch was inside. The deeply aroused woman tingled all over as she felt the rock hard cock penetrate her softness. Their eyes were glued to the others in deep concentration as they remained still, their loins as one.

"Fuck me Sarah Young, I beg thee."

The woman arched her body so that her mammoth tits pushed up into the air and rocked her pelvis. Beads of sweat slipped down between her massive cleavage and dripped onto his stomach. The cheeks of her buttocks clenched as did her pussy walls as she rode on his tool. Her eyes devoured his gorgeous body and she trailed her fingers down his smooth chest.

"Sarah, oh Sarah." He repeated with eyes closed.

Her perfectly shaped boobs bounced lightly over her slender frame as she fucked him with slow strokes, each movement designed to excite and please. Then things became more frantic as Sarah rode up and down with ever increasing speed. Each downward stroke caused her bum to caress his balls.

A cheek smile broke on her face as she wiggled her bottom on his rod so that he was squeezed by her narrow walls. He cried out and in an effort to control her passion held her by the hips and thrust upward deep inside the wanton woman.

"Yes, yes, yes!" Yelled Sarah, as she was bumped on his lap like a doll.

She tossed her head back and he moved his hand to her clit and rubbed as she rode on him.

"Don't stop doing that, please." Sarah found herself begging as she roughly pulled his head to her tits and fucked him hard.

Then he reached around and put his little finger on her clenched anus and Sarah screamed as she came. She writhed on his prick as she reached orgasm and she purred like a kitten as she slowed up her grinding.

He had reached his limit now and felt the cum course through his tool. With a hearty cry the man shot his seed into her with quick jerks.

Sarah bent and gave him soft kisses on his mouth and face as his cock stayed in her pussy, cum trickling out and onto his balls. As he became soft he loosened his grip on her and she lifted off with a big swing of legs and laid beside him on the straw bed.

Sarah had not enjoyed an intimate and pleasant fuck for a while and had been thrilled to have shared a bed with one of the most famous historical figures. They laid there for a few minutes in a half sleep when the door opened.

"Are, there you are, come we must make haste to Paris."

Aramis left the naked lovers and D'Artagnan finally got up off the bed. Sarah looked at his handsome body and sprawled across the mattress.

"Will you join us on the road milady? He said with hope in his voice.

Yes she looked forward to having the young man again. She turned onto her stomach and hugged a pillow and he looked at her desirable derriere as it poked up behind her.

He smiled as she nodded to him.

"Excellent, I will find you some clothing for the journey."

He left the small room as Sarah Young went to the window and looked out. Her voluptuous figure glowed from her carnal satisfaction and she suddenly realised she was ravenous. Once her latest lover returned they would have breakfast before they rode out. Sarah looked at the bedroom door as it opened again and promptly vanished, destined once more to travel the infinite corridors of time.

END

12