Sarah Young and the Time Tunnel Ch. 13

Story Info
Sarah meets ABBA in 1977.
3.4k words
4.23
6.2k
2
0

Part 13 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/01/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
822 Followers

Former porn star, now veteran time traveller, Sarah Young emerged from the time vortex and found herself in the middle of two females, both about five feet seven. She looked up and around and figured that they were in a moving elevator.

To her left was a beautiful long haired blonde with sparkling blue eyes and an infectious smile. On her right was a red head with thick bangs that came down to her eye line.

The three of them jerked in each others arms as the lift came to a loud halt and the two doors opened onto a plush carpeted hallway, closed doors ran in sequence on either side. Obviously this was a Hotel floor.

Sarah was taken by each elbow and ushered out of the lift and all three quickly ran to the far end. The redhead took out a key from a purse and unlocked room 69, and they all rushed in breathless.

"Ha! We beat the press, tack och lov!"

The tall women with the thick accents collapsed in large armchairs and began giggling. The main room was spacious with woven carpets and rugs and elegant and traditional furnishings.

One big table was chock full of fresh fruit, jugs of orange juice and a silver bucket with ice and a cold bottle of champagne wedged in it. Opened telegrams were strewn about the floor. A big window had the drapes closed and all the electric lights were switched on.

Sarah scrutinised the pair of them. Both were identically dressed in white mini dresses with a sash loosely around the waist and tied at the left hip. The scoop necks and short sleeves gave the upper half a comfortable fit around their bust, and each had a cat motif on the front. The blonde had a blue tabby, the other woman in gold. White platform heeled boots came to their knees and each boot had a bow around the top.

"Sit my dear, sit you down." Said the blonde in a sweet voice.

x

Sarah put her hand to her brow and began to relax, the time shift had been smooth on this occasion and she felt fine and well.

A headband ran around the centre of her head and her lush mane of tight curls fell loosely about her bare shoulders. Sarah looked at herself and she appeared to be dressed in a one piece jumpsuit of polyester that flared out from the knees for a bell bottom finish. On her feet were hideous white platform heeled shoes with a buckle fastening strap at front.

She blinked at herself as she took in the shimmering iridescent multi coloured fabric that graced her figure. The elasticated back gave her a perfect fit and the halter neck, and the tie belt fastening under her bosom made her DD boobs jut out large at the front.

Of all the outfits she had been subjected to this was no doubt the tackiest so far. The seventies had a severe lack of dress sense.

"At last some peace, dat film crew are getting boring now."

"Yah, everywhere we go, they are there." Agreed the woman with the reddish brown locks.

Sarah stared at them with wide eyes as she began to realise who they were. When she was a little girl in England she had loved them and knew every word to all their songs. A further glance around the room revealed tour memorabilia and scarves with the legend, 'Abba Australian Tour 1977.'

This was none other than Frida and Agnetha, half of the Swedish mega group Abba, who had taken half of the world by storm in under three years. Their relative partners, Bjorn and Benny made up the other half. The two men wrote all their songs and played in the group. Benny, the piano player lived with Frida, while the guitarist Bjorn was married to the stunning blonde.

The voluptuous brunette looked into the green eyes of Frida and gave a big smile as she took in the slim, long legged woman. Agnetha was the classic Nordic blonde, ethereal and curvy with stunning pins that never seemed to quit. Both were gorgeous in their own unique way and Sarah was in awe.

"So, how did you like the show? Only one more to do and then we can fly home."

"Oh, the show? Er, yes, it was great, really good."

Sarah had seen the legendary movie made of the 1977 tour many times and knew the routine. They had been on a whirlwind itinerary, through Europe and now Australia.

"Are you a fan or are you part of the film crew?"

"Oh yes, I'm on the crew, we must have gotten separated after the end of the show."

Frida narrowed her eyes as crossed and uncrossed her legs, her lips had a dark, sexy pout.

"I think I remember you, yah. You haf nice brost."

Sarah blushed as she realised the Swedish singer had been looking at her humongous boobs.

"Why, thank you." Said Sarah.

Seeing as the last thing she recalled was being fucked by D'Artagnan in 1770, it must have been someone else Frida had observed.

"There iss no way you can leave the room for a while, we haf to lie low for a while, hope you don't mind."

Abba had become so successful that they simply could not move without dozens of reporters and cameramen invading their privacy. The cost of fame.

"Where are the guys?" Sarah wondered.

"Hah! When we do the road trip, we haf separate rooms. They do the show, then write songs, music, music, music, iss boring for us, no?"

Agnetha feigned a yawn.

"Yah." Said Frida in agreement. "We cannot leave the hotel, the fans would mob us, so we stay in room by ourselves. With no men it can be frustrating, we haf to make our own amusement."

She shot her partner a knowing look and their eyes twinkled.

Frida stood and threw her arms up.

"I must haf shower, I need to get out of this costume, would you help me, er?"

"Sarah, from England."

"Hah, English. We love your country, iss where we won Eurovision."

That had been in 1974 at Brighton when the Swedish group had performed the winning song 'Waterloo.'

Frida turned her back and Sarah got up and went behind her and found the zip of the dress. Once undone the woman let it drop over her forearms and down to her feet where she stepped out. She spun around and looked at the blushing brunette who gazed at the bared C cup breasts with the erect nipples. The Swedish singer was stunning in just boots and panties, a radiant sheen of perspiration glistened on her soft skin.

"I just love to perform onstage, it's my favourite thing of all. So exciting. You need to be fit though, two hours iss hard work."

Sarah guessed that they must have come straight from the show and back to the hotel, the fans were probably still at the venue even now.

"Would you care to join us?"

Sarah looked over her shoulder at the long legged blonde who had already discarded her dress and stood naked in just her knee high boots. Her perky tits stood up proud on a slim frame and she place one hand on a cocked right hip. Her Mound of Venus had a trim set of golden pubes that looked almost transparent on the woman's prominent labia.

"In the shower? Oh, yeah, sure."

Frida put her left hand on Sarah's shoulder for support as she unzipped her boots and tugged them off, then she bent at the waist and peeled her panties off.

The English woman kept her eyes on Agnetha who also removed her white boots and faced away from her so that Sarah got a full view of her renowned posterior. Her bottom had made headlines, and was now referred to as the sexiest butt in the business.

She had a relatively small waist and it made her ass so much more prominent. The latest gossip had also made the blonde somewhat self conscious, and she refrained from talking about it to the reporters.

"Let me help you now Sarah."

Frida came behind the awestruck woman and felt hands lift the back of her hair to the nape and lower her shoulder straps. Once the top of the jumpsuit came down Agnetha whistled at the incredible massive rack of Sarah as they spilled free.

"You haf biggest I ever saw."

Frida peeled the legs down to her shoes and then steadied Sarah so she could remove her feet one by one. Unknown to her she had no underwear and she stood totally naked before the two singers.

The five foot three buxom and shapely brunette knockout was overwhelming. Apart from her wonderful figure with the statuesque 42DD tits, Sarah was quite a shy woman which added to her natural charm and magical glow in her dark eyes.

Strange that a woman with a body to die for could have a girl next door quality. She moved her left hand to her flat stomach and spread out her palm, tantalisingly close to her lush nest of dark brown pubes atop her smoothly shaven labia.

"Let uss go to bathroom." Said the redhead.

The three of them padded naked to the very large bathroom and Frida turned on the faucets. As the hot water ran the sound got louder as the redhead stepped into the stall first and slipped her right leg under the running water. It felt hot against her skin, not scalding, just soothing and she stepped in with eyes closed. The welcome water ran over her nakedness and the steam rose quickly and warmed her flesh.

"So gut, come in girls."

Agnetha joined her partner as Sarah sat on a bathroom stool and removed her clunky shoes with relief. As she stood she saw the blonde climb in and let the water stream over her pale figure, the golden tresses dampening on her narrow back. Her hands washed away the sweat and grime of the strenuous concert, the cascade from the shower head rushed over her nakedness.

Sarah gasped when she saw Frida come behind her blonde friend and pulled her close. Agnetha wiggled backwards as she felt hands roam up her sides, before encircling her breasts. The nipples were hard and when she turned around and hugged Frida they pressed into the soft tits of her friend. Their lips met and their arms encircled each other as they kissed with open mouths.

Sarah felt her excitement grow and her hand went to her succulent snatch and inserted a teasing finger up inside.

The girls from Abba were making out!.

She watched enthralled as Frida moved her fingers up to gently brush the folds of Agnetha's vulva. As the water ran down both of their bodies Frida leaned in and stroked her friends pussy, working her middle finger inside and moving it in and out. The blonde moaned as she luxuriated in the wonderful feeling, and her hips moved rhythmically against the invading digit which slipped effortlessly in the soft cunt.

Sarah removed her headband and put a tentative foot inside the stall and joined them. The heavy flow of water, the powerful steam glued her hair to her shoulders. A quiver of excitement shuddered through her as Agnetha noticed her and put her arms around her and kissed her smack on the lips.

Her full breasts were decidedly crushed by Sarah's enormous hooters as the blonde sucked on her mouth and probed her in an attempt to find her tongue. The hot Swedish woman pulled her buttocks and drew Sarah closer, and the both of them rotated their hips against each other.

Frida came behind Sarah and mashed her body into her back and squeezed the titanic tits, twisting and pulling the nipples. Sarah could feel her grind her pussy on her butt, and then she gasped as a hand came between them and cupped her mound.

Fingers entwined in her tuft of pubes and Sarah felt the heat radiate from her cunt as a finger made contact with her bald lips. Frida found her clitoris easily and rubbed it in a circular motion as she breathed hot air on the back of her neck. Agnetha soaped their upper bodies and made the three of them slippery to the touch.

"Look, we haf made an English sandwich!" She chuckled as the shower ran into her face.

The other two continued their intimate kiss, only the need to breathe broke them off. Agnetha got out of the shower and took a large fluffy towel and began to dry her tits and stomach.

"Come on you two, lets check out the bedroom."

She padded to the double doors of the main bedroom, her gorgeous posterior swayed from left to right in a fluid motion as she walked. Sarah paused at the threshold, not quite believing what was happening.

Frida rushed to the king sized bed and playfully bounced on it, Agnetha followed and crawled toward the redhead. They met in the middle and the blonde teased her partner and kissed between her cleavage. Then she proceeded to the nipples and licked all around, nibbling with her white teeth gently at the same time.

"Mmm, yess, mmm."

Agnetha went lower as Frida reclined on her back, legs akimbo, and pushed her tongue into the very wet pussy at her face. Frida held the fine blonde locks and pressed the face into her cunt and jerked her pelvis up. Then two slim fingers slid inside the slickness and Frida was frigged at a slow and gradual pace.

At the same time Agnetha used her tongue on the hard nub and Frida curled her toes and thrashed her head about the fluffy pillows. With a wicked smile the blonde woman let her warm breath tease the glistening pussy and blew softly across the fine tuft of pubes.

Frida was desperately horny and bucked up towards her friends mouth, then she shrieked loudly when Agnetha licked her further down south and reached her anus. She reached up and gripped the headboard above her and kicked her legs skyward.

Agnetha continued to lick the woman's clit, rub a finger inside her pussy and thumb her asshole. Sarah watched thrilled to the core when eventually Frida yelled and came to a climax that made her tremble and breath heavily.

Agnetha moved her body up, straddled over her lap and the two of them kissed. As they did so the blonde ground herself on the other, their pussies mashed together, their mutual juices mixed.

Frida raised her head and beckoned Sarah for her to join them on the bed. The alluring naked brunette approached the bed and placed her left leg on the mattress alongside the Swedish pair and reached out to caress the raised bum of the blonde. It felt peachy soft to the touch, warm and firm and very pale.

Her hands wandered over her hot body as the singers were wrapped up in a passionate embrace, then she laid on her left side and they all engaged in a three way kiss.

Sarah pushed her curvaceous frame closer and found herself rolled onto her belly, her midriff lifted and a pillow shoved under.

Frida came around and gently swept her tongue up and down Sarah's vertical smile with upward strokes.

"Your pussy...mmm...luf it!" Babbled the redhead as her nose pressed against the upturned ass of the former porn star.

Frida increased the speed of her thrusts in the sweet honey pot, going from anus to clitoris, her hands firmly on the gorgeous cheeks. Her nose and mouth became engulfed in the liquid heat that came from within, and dribble began to drip down Sarah's crack and also the chin of Frida.

Sarah bucked up and down on the pillow, her face was raised up by Agnetha who held her left cheek and gave her mouth a tongue bath. Frida surfaced and stroked the tender insides of Sarah's thighs before tipping her over onto her back.

The blonde took over and laid on top of the panting brunette, kissed her massive hooters and inserted one digit into her cunt. Instantly Sarah began to hump it with assured pelvic thrusts.

A deep tremor of pleasure washed over her as she felt long nails graze her clit, as she was unmercifully teased to an orgasm.

"So exquisite," moaned Sarah as her pussy erupted with the first of a blissful contraction.

Agnetha carried on as Frida bent and planted a big wet kiss on her parted lips. Sarah could barely catch her breath when the blonde started to swirl her tongue out and bathe her quim lightly with warm saliva. Every inch of her wetness was explored as the passion within her boiled.

The English woman writhed with renewed zest and purred like a kitten as the girls from Abba sent her to heaven. She opened her slender legs wider as she was tongued, her pussy literally dripping like a faucet.

Sarah Young was hard put to tell which of the Swedish sirens was better at oral sex, as the pair of them had been brilliant. Now the veteran of over a hundred adult movies was determined to return the favour.

"Alright ladies, on your knees if you please."

The women giggled and lined up side by side, buttock to buttock facing away from Sarah, asses raised up high. She got up behind them and inserted a probing finger into each of their cunts and gave little stabs to them both.

They squirmed and wiggled with glee as they looked into each other eyes. Sarah then dropped lower, and as she frigged Frida she put her face to Agnetha and displayed some fine tongue work.

The blonde was amazed by the little temptress as she was licked out. The divine sensation of the warmth of a female body pressing up against her turned her on, and the hungry urgency of the mouth in her gash caused her to run freely.

Sarah concentrated on her two tasks as she applied expert pressure on Agnetha's throbbing clit, followed by two fingers that tickled her inner thighs.

The Swedish woman was surprised and delighted at the intense stimulation accompanied by the rush of an orgasm that snatched her breath away. She screamed in Frida's mouth as she was engulfed by terrific spasms of ecstasy.

"Dat wass something else!"

Sarah licked the fingers of her right hand and tasted the nectar, then shifted slightly to her left. Frida sighed when she felt light butterfly kisses on each of her buttocks, then sobbed quietly when hot breath was blown on her twat. Agnetha turned to see the tousled head of Sarah buried behind her partner, her tongue, no doubt, inside the pussy of the redhead.

Sweden had been sexually liberated for years and the members of Abba were no strangers to experimenting with the different sexes. But this wanton vixen was teaching the pair of them a fine lesson.

Frida screeched and humped at Sarah who nibbled on her inner pussy lips that protruded like a pair of ripe cherries. Her clit was hidden by the pubic hair but Sarah knew where to find it. As the folds were parted a flood of liquid seeped out and Sarah delved in with her eager tongue.

"Iss incredible!" Moaned the redhead.

Frida's cunt was on fire as she was licked and tormented. Sarah sucked hard and stretched the soft flesh deep into her mouth.

"Don't stop! Don't stop!" Frida begged.

Sarah mumbled as eased up the suction and explored the erect clitoris with the pointed tip of her tongue. She made perfect circles, upping the speed when she heard the laboured breathing in her ears. The left leg of Frida trembled as she fought to stay on all fours, her weight on her two elbows.

Agnetha was curious and joined Sarah to observe her closely. She watched as Sarah eased one middle finger into the soaking slot and sank in to the knuckle. She pulled out then pushed in once more and repeated over and over. A quick glance to her right as she acknowledged the blonde and then she placed her face to Frida and lapped up the sticky juices that trickled out.

The redhead twitched and convulsed as she came and let out the cutest mewing sound. Agnetha laughed.

"She alwayss does that when orgasm!"

Sarah again licked her lips and rolled over as the trio lay exhausted. As they relaxed in the afterglow the girls from Abba failed to see the time traveller wink out of their time line and vanish completely.

END

123z
123z
822 Followers