Sarah's Adventure Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sarah37
sarah37
60 Followers

"Yes, Mistress," I answered.

The firm fingers took hold of my nipples again, and my juices began flowing in earnest. "As I was saying," Ms. Lucy went on, "he must have liked these breasts."

"Yes, Mistress!" I answered, my voice quavering.

"And this avaricious little mouth." She reached down and pinched shut my pubic lips so that the moisture overflowed and I felt an itch as it trickled.

"Yes, Mistress," I answered breathlessly.

By the gods, the scene it was playing out so beautifully and so exactly!

Mistress Lucy then lifted the white leather belt and showed it to me, like a tongue extending from her hand. And gathering my left breast, still tender from the earlier slaps, from the top in her left fingers, she bunched the flesh and plumped it as I felt a different kind of warmth suffusing my bosom. I couldn't keep quiet, and the moisture between my legs trickled down into the crack of my burning red buttocks. My spread-eagle body strained in vain to close itself.

The fingers stretched my left nipple and snapped it. And then the white tongue of the leather belt spanked my breast in a series of hard, loud slaps. "Oh!" I gasped aloud, unable to prevent it. The paddling that I had just received was nothing like this. The desire to break free and cover my breasts, both of them, was irresistible but impossible! Yet they seethed with feeling as never before and my body twisted against the wood. The little strap spanked the nipple and the bulging flesh harder and harder.

I was in a frenzy as Ms. Lucy turned her attention to my right breast, plumping it in the same manner, snapping the nipple. My cries grew louder, but they were more for show than anything, and my token struggling conveyed what my cries did not. The nipple was rock hard under the torrent of licks. I closed my mouth, sealed it shut. Whatever pain there was disappeared as the concentrated blows came faster and faster. My body became my reddening breasts, my desire fanned by the licks like a torch flame.

I swung my head so that the hair streamed over my face. But Ms. Lucy lifted it back and she bent down and looked at me, but I could not look up at her. "So tumultuous, so exposed!" she said to me, and she kneaded the right breast, pumping it up high again, and then continued to spank it. I gave a high keening cry against clenched teeth. The fingers tweaked the nipples, massaged the flesh, and the heat roared through me, my hips thrust upwards in a sudden violent convulsion.

"This is how a bad little girl should be punished," she said.

"Yes, Mistress," I replied immediately, soblessly. I heard my hips spanking the wood beneath them, though I had no awareness of moving them.

Mercifully the fingers were withdrawn. My breasts felt huge, heavy, a riot of warm pain and thumping sensation against me. My low, raw sighs caught in my throat.

And I whimpered when I realized what was coming. I could feel her fingers between my thighs again, pushing the lips apart even as I sought to close myself, my leg muscles straining vainly. My heels thumped the wood, the leather straps pressing into the flesh of my insteps. Again, I struggled, but not violently so, just pulling and testing at the bonds holding me down. Then the licking strap was slapping between my legs. I cried out at the almost searing intensity of the mixture of pleasure and pain, my clitoris seeming to harden as never before, the strap snapping up at it from time to time as my Mistress swung from above with her right hand.

I could feel my lips puffing, the moisture squirting, the slaps sounding wetter and wetter. My head rolled on the wood; I cried louder and louder, but my hips were riding up to meet the strap, my whole sex a formless explosion of fire in me. When the strap eventually stopped, it was almost worse; the heat rising, the tingling like an itch that must be scratched. My breaths came in short imploring pants in time with my moans, and then I saw Ms. Lucy looking down at me.

"Are you my impertinent slave?" she asked.

"Your devoted slave," I replied. "Mistress. Your devoted slave." I bit my lip, grimacing, praying it was the right answer. My breasts and my sex were warm with the heat, but not boiling. Through the mist of tears that threatened to flow but would not come out, I saw my Mistress's icy blue eyes, her short black hair, and those large, beautiful breasts swelling so beautifully.

"You're a natural," she crooned. "not one of those dilettantes who go all to pieces the first time I give them a little taste of discipline." And for all her hardness, there was a tenderness afterwards that went beyond words. As I was untied from off the counter and looked after afterwards with such softness, I knew this is where I belonged, and that I would be returning the next day without any hesitation.

Chapter 4: The Next Day

The next day when I arrived at Ms. Lucy's apartment, I honestly didn't think she expected that I would be back. That first night after all, was something beyond what I ever expected, and even though she had given me two mind-blowing orgasms in the process, she probably thought she might have broken me, after all was said and done. The grin that greeted me was all I needed to know that I had made the right decision in doing so, however, and the fact that I returned said even more about me.

After that first day, I got a glimpse into a world that was bigger than the world I'd been born into. As a model I was used to discipline, and even though what I had "suffered" through last night was of an entirely different sort, it was nothing. What Beauty had gone through in the books had been (or rather sounded) much harsher than what had transpired for me; whether it was just my higher pain threshold, or me wanting to put on a good show and please this woman who had now asserted her way into my existence, who was to say.

Either way, I wanted more.

"Hello," said the spider to the fly.

"Giday," said the fly to the spider. I couldn't hide the smile that was on my face as I stood there in the hallway, waiting and wanting to be let in. I was dressed in a variation of the outfit I had worn the night before; a short knee-length, ruffled skirt and a purple blouse, black bra and panties. Whatever welts I had gone home with on my legs had faded by morning, so there was no point keeping them hidden. My ass was another story.

It wasn't long after I entered the apartment and the pleasantries were out of the way, though, before things started again. "Lift your skirt," she commanded. Just like that, with that matter-of-fact-but-very-commanding tone that could probably get someone to do just about anything asked of them, no matter the circumstances or where they were. With my throbbing ass pulsing under my skirt, I wasn't about to pay another penalty for any hesitation. I raised my skirt to waist level.

"Just as I thought," she sniffed, "remove those."

I hooked my thumbs under the waist band of my panties and started to draw them down. I couldn't look her in the eye as I did.

"Turn around first," Ms. Lucy said impatiently, as though I had forgotten something obvious and important. When my back was to her, she took a step forward to hold my skirt up for me, taking in my reddened backside. "And slowly," she said. Once again, I hooked my thumbs into my panties and slowly took them off, my red ass almost shining bright as it was exposed to the cool, air-conditioned apartment.

"You won't be needing those here," she said, taking them from me as I stepped out of them.

She then proceeded to give me instructions as we walked about the house, pointing out exactly what needed to be cleaned and what all needed to be done, and I nodded with each task as she laid them all out for me. The tour ended at a locked door. It was heavy and oak panelled with, what I could only discern as Latin, phrases carved into the trim around it. "This is where you'll be tied up, spanked and flogged for my pleasure. Where you "might" have orgasms wrought from you that will make you weak in the knees, if I deem you've earned one. And this is where you'll be punished," she explained.

With a final "Yes, Mistress," she was out for the afternoon and I was left to my task.

The afternoon was spent mostly cleaning and organizing, my lack of panties making me always aware of my bottom, just as it was intended. Every passing breeze seemed to find its way up my skirt, and the fabric caressed my skin every time I moved, sending small shivers through my body as my still reddened ass was caressed. Even if it did more to please than to punish, I had really got a whopping yesterday, and the cool air on my skin did nothing so soothe my flesh.

When Ms. Lucy returned later that afternoon, my thighs were positively slick from a mixture of sweat and from my own juices. It didn't take long until we made our way into the bedroom though, my clothes quickly coming off and me kneeling at the foot of the bed.

"You probably believe I should show a certain amount of latitude with new slaves. I do not." There was absolute conviction in her manner. "I expect complete obedience without hesitation. If you falter, vacillate, or disappoint me in any way. I will punish you in ways that only another woman knows." My eyes widened in fear. "Do you understand me?" Her speech was precisely menacing. I nodded. My imagination understood her only too well, and I would do what she wanted of me, whatever she wanted of me. I would do it immediately and without question too. She smiled at my fear, noticing the rapidly developing sheen of sweat on my skin. Putting her hands to the damp flesh at the apex of my thighs, she laughed when I twitched in reaction.

"I understand that you have never pleasured another woman before."

I nodded in response.

"You wish to taste me," she taunted, sitting naked on the edge of the bed. "but you must wait until after you've been properly prepared. I did say you would spend all week with your ass raw, and I want you to wet my thighs with your tears while you pleasure me."

I started shaking, not with fear, but with a much stronger and more indefinable emotion.

"Stand up," she snapped.

I rose, arms at my sides, eyes straight ahead. "Hands and feet against the posts," she said. I centered myself between the bedposts. The bed was wide, and I had to spread my legs very far apart, and my arms were almost level with my shoulders as I gripped the posts.

She took something out of the nightstand drawer and stood up. As she advanced on me, I could see that she was carrying a thick leather strap about a foot and a half long and two inches wide. My knuckles turned white around the posts. I had expected the ruler, maybe the cane or maybe even the paddle again, or even the white belt she had used the day before. This was a new and unknown threat.

She noticed my alarm and grinned. "You will find this experience to be quite different," she said, then struck.

The paddle had really stung, the belt merely bit, the cane was sharp but almost pleasing, and her hand had hurt after a while. The sudden sharpness of the pain froze me, and it wasn't until she had delivered two more quick slashes, backhand and forehand, that I yielded to relax, and although it took everything to stand passively while she spanked me again, my ass eventually pushed itself out to meet the strap.

After a half dozen slaps, she came closer and ran her hands down the taut skin of my shoulders and cupped my breasts. "A bit more than you bargained for?" she whispered, her breath hot on my neck. I shook my head and moaned softly, holding firmly onto the bedposts. She stepped back and I closed my eyes as she continued, soon hissing as the slaps grew harder and harder.

When she pressed into me again, she slipped her hand between my legs and toyed with my pussy, pinching the little lips while I winced and writhed. Her hand was making me uncomfortably aware of my vulnerability. I could close my legs or cover my breasts, put an end to it all if I wanted, but I moaned as her fingers entered me, and whined again when she went back to using the strap. So far it had landed squarely on my ass, but my position made everything a potential target.

It went on. When my ass was glowing and swollen again, she discovered virgin territory between my legs, the thin skin inside my thighs, terrifyingly close to my pussy, which continued to flow by the way. And on it went -- I could look down and see the red stripes appear on my thighs. I was outside the pain now, observing my own torture, hearing my involuntary cries, wondering at the tears that began to flow. It wasn't really the pain that finally brought them on, but something more primal that wanted to bring an end to my ordeal. Even though it was my first real experience with spankings and the like, the pain I could deal with --- it was probably because it was my first time, that I felt it a little more viscerally than I would probably otherwise and wanted it to stop. I had no resistance built up yet, but I sensed that would come soon enough.

Then it was her hand I felt again, stroking between my legs, probing the wet folds of my bare pubes. I opened my mouth but no sound came out. She dipped a finger into my throbbing puss, her thumb easing back to circle the tight opening of my anus. "Tonight we'll start with your anal training," she whispered, her mouth finding the bottom of my right earlobe and her thumb pushed its way inside me gently, easily. The thumb worked its way inside and then out of my anus, and while I wasn't a complete virgin down there, it was still a relatively new sensation as it went back in again.

While her hands busied themselves with my body, one hand staying down below and the other twisting my nipples, she taunted me with promises. When the time came, she would plough my ass deep and wide by the hour, but she would condition my body to accept this outrage as graciously as possible beforehand. I listened as she went on in gleeful detail how, in time, I would bend over and spread my cheeks for her and beg her to fuck me in the ass. Hmmm.

Then her hand seized my hair and she pulled me up to kneel before her. She was sure of the power her muscular thighs craved within me, and her puss was wet and hot from that knowledge.

I had never really gone down on another girl before that point, but it's amazing how having your rump roasted can really make you work. I went to my knees, eyes ablaze with desire for the taste of her, the feel of her. Trying to control the tears that were flowing from me so readily, I took a hold of her knees and opened them with animal abandon. Putting my tear-stained face at the apex of her thighs. I proceeded to drive her out of her mind with my tongue. Hungrily, greedily. I was eating her sex with an abandon that surprised me with its intensity. She bucked frantically and ground her hips against me, vainly trying to push my face from her clit and away from her drenched, quivering opening. Not a chance. I was on her for the long haul.

I used every trick that had ever been used on me; circles, flicks, sucking, soft biting nibbles. I made her crazy with sex, groaning in reaction, fighting my tongue for command of her soul, her whole body getting tenser and tenser under me. I put my arms around her thighs and held on for the ride, working her harder with my mouth than I had ever worked my ex-boyfriend. I put all that I had into this simple act of oral intimacy, vowing that I would make her climax as no one in her life had ever made her climax. She had done me the favour, and I could return it.

I could sense it coming, and without having to be told, I knew all the best places to lick, and I didn't neglect any of them. If I found a spot that made Ms. Lucy's breath quicken, I was sure to come back to it. And yes, I wet her thighs with my tears while I pleasured her, but her puss was soft and sweet and tasted better than I would have thought something like that could.

When Ms. Lucy finally came, it was thunderous, shattering. Her orgasm rocked her, almost pushing me over the edge of passion in the process. The tiny mouth convulsed under mine in earth-shaking completion, a wet, trembling mess really, her temblor visible all over her still quaking body.

"You were adequately skilled," She sounded slightly amused, but her voice still quavered. I took some small pride in that, because I knew it had been a lie. Adequately skilled, my ass.

My turn now? No way. She had me crawl behind her on hands and knees as we made our way towards "the room".

sarah37
sarah37
60 Followers