Sarah's Adventures Ch. 2

Story Info
Sarah accepts Sir's proposition.
1.4k words
4.39
49.2k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/08/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bisarah
bisarah
9 Followers

Thomas took Sarah's hand as they entered his dining room. Like everything else in the house, it was large and still in the antebellum period. One of the servants pulled out a chair for her. Thomas looked at her. "Keep that skirt up so that your bare skin touches the wood." Blushing, Sarah did as she was told.

Thomas looked at her as the servant filled their plates. "This will be the only meal you will sit as an equal to me, Sarah. If you decide that you are not interested in my proposition, then you will leave after we are finished and we will never have contact again. However, if you decided to stay, then your place at meals will be either in the kitchen or at my feet. I like my women submissive to my needs, Sarah. If you decide that you want to take this further, then you will become a slave to me, as such."

Sarah was shocked at his words, yet also strangely excited. "A sex slave, Sir?"

He smiled inside at her use of the word "Sir" to him. "That is correct, yet there is more to it than that. I will expect your obedience to all I ask of you. You will ask no questions of any thing I ask of you, you will obey me. If you fail to do so, then punishment will be meted out by me or someone of my choosing."

Sarah looked at him. "What kind of punishment, Sir?"

"Whatever I choose, pet. It might be you over my knee and me using my hand on you. It could be you tied tightly over the end of a table and my belt used to punish you. It could also be you taken outside to the barn and your arms raised to the beam and one of my servants using a riding crop or a whip to you. It will be whatever I desire, Sarah."

"But, Sir, I don't think I could bear that," Sarah said, swallowing hard.

"You could if I asked that of you, Sarah. And I will always ensure that you receive pleasure afterwards. Can't you picture it Sarah? Your arms high overhead, a spreader bar between your ankles, my belt coming across your ass, then sweet relief with my fingers or cock."

Thomas leaned over to her and placed his hand between her spread legs. "You wetness tells me all I need to know, my dear," lightly rubbing his fingers across her pussy.

Sarah was aroused, more than she had ever been in her life. But, being punished? She was very uncertain about that. "Sir? If I always obey you, there will no need for punishment, will there?"

Thomas laughed. "Of course there will be, my sweet. Seeing you tied tight and your ass bright red will excite me beyond belief. And think of the pleasure it will bring you, Sarah." He pushed two fingers into her sopping wet pussy. "Such a wet cunt."

She opened her legs wider. "Ohhhh Sir."

"What is your answer, Sarah? Will you leave your life behind and come and join me here for an experience beyond believing?" He rubbed his thumb around her clit. "Will you be mine, Sarah?"

As she felt her orgasm hit her, Sarah moaned, "Yes, yes ohhh yes Sir, please."

"Then stand and remove all your clothing for me, Sarah."

Sarah stood slowly, her knees trembling, and she carefully removed the remainder of her clothing and handed it over the servant. Thomas smiled. This one was going to be easy.

Chapter 4 - Training Begins

"Sarah, your first rule is that you will always be nude in this house. After you have completed your training to my satisfaction, then I will reward you with a diamond collar for your neck. Until then, you will wear a chain collar to show your status. Follow me, pet," as he headed for the stairs.

"You will always be at least two steps behind me, Sarah. I am the Master and you will follow."

"Yes, Sir."

He went into the large room. He motioned to the exam table, "Sarah, sit down on end of the table, dear." As he pulled up the stirrups, she realized what kind of table it was. "That's a good girl. Now, lay back and put your feet up. I think you know the drill, dear," he laughed.

Sarah, shivering, lay back on the table and put her feet in the stirrups. Thomas fastened buckles around her ankles and knees. He walked to the head of the table and smiled down at her. She had such a scared face. He liked that. Fear made him hard. "Raise your hands up, pet"

She raised her hands over her head and felt Sir quickly attached straps to her wrists and then fastened the straps to the head of the table. Sarah was pulled taut. Thomas walked back down to her breasts. "Such lovely tits, my sweet." He leaned over and sucked one of her nipples in his mouth. "MMmm very nice."

Thomas moved back down to the end of the table and looked on her cunt. "This hair has to go, my dear." He walked over to the sink and returned with a hot cloth and laid it across her nether regions. Then he picked up scissors and returned. "This time, I will explain what I am doing as I go along. Your cunt hair is very thick and bushy, so I will remove most of it with scissors, then will shave the remaining. "

Thomas set to work, removing the majority of Sarah's pubic hair with the scissors. He then lathered up her cunt. "Hold still, dear."

Sarah was trying to breathe. The warmth of his touch was comforting, yet she was still scared. What had she gotten herself into? She was tied down to a table with basically a stranger shaving her pussy.

Thomas used a warm towel to remove the remains of the soap. There it was, a very bare and beautiful cunt. He slipped on gloves and started to examine her carefully. He pulled the hood of her clit back to see how large it was for piercing. Then he moved down to her labia. Yes, he thought to himself, two sets of rings would be lovely there.

He pushed two fingers in her cunt. She was sopping wet. He had to chuckle. "I see you like what I am doing, my pet." Sarah blushed. Thomas fucked his fingers in her cunt, slowly, in and out, testing her reaction.

"Tell me pet, have you ever been fucked in your delicious ass?"

"Oh no, Sir!" Sarah was shocked.

Thomas grinned. She was in for a new treat. Using one hand, he started rubbing her bare clit. "See how nice this feels now, pet, with no pesky hair to get in the way. Do you like it?"

"Oh yes, Sir. It feels wonderful."

Thomas reached with his other hand and undid his pants and they fell to the floor. Still rubbing her clit and watching her face, he applied a small bit of lubricant to the end of his cock. He wanted it to hurt, but he didn't want to injure her.

"Does it feel good, my sweet cunt?"

"Ohhhh Sir, please. I am so close to cumming."

"He stood and moved towards her. "Good girl. You may cum when my cock is in you."

Sarah was so excited and she wanted him in her, to take her and make her his. "Please, Sir, fuck me."

"With pleasure, pet, with pleasure." He pushed the stirrups out and up towards her to get better access to her ass. Using his free hand, he guided his hard cock to her ass, paused to look at her face, and then pushed the head of his cock in her ass.

Sarah screamed. "Oh please, Sir, what are you doing? It hurts! Please stop."

Thomas fucked another two inches of his cock in her ass. "I am fucking you, my sweet slut. I thought that was what you wanted." With one stroke, he plunged his whole cock in her.

"No, no, no, not there." Tears flowed from her eyes.

Thomas, firmly lodged in her sweet, tight, ass, started rubbing her clit again. He could not believe how good her ass felt, her muscles clinching his cock tightly.

Sarah was so confused. Her ass was on fire, yet she was about to cum. She screamed as she felt the first tremors of her orgasm hit her. She raised her ass off the table and allowing Thomas to fucked her deep in the ass.

"I am going to cum in your ass, my slut."

Sobbing, Sarah said, "Yes Sir, please...cum in my ass."

bisarah
bisarah
9 Followers