Sarah's Agreement Ch. 02

Story Info
Continuing story of ex-wife's humiliation for a loan.
2.3k words
4.1
136.4k
18

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 06/03/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The journey would take us around twenty minutes, but I found that I was in no rush. My mind was playing with images of this sexy woman beside me, naked and stretched out on an examination table. I was so hard it was painful and I felt at that point where just a few good rubs of my cock would have had me coming in bucket-loads. I was wondering just how or when I would actually relieve myself. A part of me thought I may just want to masturbate whilst watching the Doctor do his 'work', and then I would see myself mounting Sarah whilst her legs were still strapped into the stirrups. This part was completely unscripted and I decided that I would go with the flow and just do it when I couldn't resist any more. Of course Sarah was oblivious to what might happen. All she knew was that she had agreed to undergo a full gyno examination; in front of me and a photographer and that she had to comply with everything the doctor ordered. Well, the doctor had secretly been briefed with quite a few additional orders!

Sarah was very quiet beside me and was obviously contemplating the extraordinary event she was facing. I was enjoying glances at her when the road conditions allowed. She was truly drop-dead gorgeous. Her full, slightly wavy, mid-blonde hair wound its way just over her shoulders, the fringe just hiding her eyes as she leaned her head a little forward, seemingly lost in her thoughts. The white cotton blouse beneath her navy suit jacket was drawn tight across those delightful breasts. Through a gap in her top buttons, I could just make out a white lace-trimmed bra. Her hands were clutched nervously in the lap of her navy skirt which had ridden high on her thighs showing off firm, shapely legs, all the way down to some seriously expensive black high heels. Sarah had always spent a fortune on shoes and these looked no exception.

She sat with her thighs, knees and ankles tight together, her legs bent at the knee with her feet angled back to one side. As I caught a whiff of her seductive perfume I couldn't help but think how very soon her ladylike manners would be unavailable to her. How very soon control over her demure and protective posture would be taken from her and how someone else would have control over her body. I was growing stiff at the thought. I glanced again at her and mused about her sitting there, white panties under that skirt protectively covering her soft pussy and how they would soon be coming off at the command of a complete stranger. Those lovely long legs, now so demurely tight together, would soon be spread so wide apart, exposing her womanhood to all! It was all I could do not to stop and just screw her there and then. I'm sure Sarah would have taken that option willingly as an alternative, but I really wanted this to happen. There was something erotically surreal about the whole thing.

I was also excited at the fact that Sarah was only expecting a doctor, me and a photographer. I hadn't told her about the rest, there didn't seem much point in giving her any ammunition to back out of it. She had agreed to do this; what were a few extra eyes?

Our route took us north into an impoverished area of the city. The daylight was failing and the surroundings became more bleak and run-down as we pressed on. No detached homes or thriving businesses here. Poorly maintained graffiti plastered tenement buildings and terraced housing was crammed street by street. The place I was looking for was an old single-storey brick building which had once been a bank. It had been vacated years ago with the areas decline and had been turned into the local health clinic. It looked a bit shabby with frosted windows that needed a clean, some of them cracked from stone-throwing vandals. The sign over the door was in need of repair and only just spelled out half of the buildings purpose. As we pulled into the quiet car park running across the front of the poorly lit building, Sarah looked up. She had been touching-up her makeup the past half mile and I thought it quite bizarre that in spite of what she was about to endure, she still subconsciously wanted to look her best!

'Oh my god... what is this place?' she exclaimed. 'It looks awful. This isn't the place is it? Please tell me you are joking' she pleaded.

'It looks worse on the outside because of the area' I half lied. 'Anyway, it isn't your choice where we do this, you know that Sarah.'

I parked up and went to Sarah's door to let her out. As she swung her legs over the sill I caught a brief flash of stocking tops and the crotch of her panties and my balls enjoyed one of those weird sensations where they almost feel suddenly light and ooze pre cum. I was rock hard by now and beyond halting this, even if I had wanted to!

As she stood up Sarah looked me straight in the face and asked 'Are you certain you want to make me do this?'

'Absolutely' I replied smiling at her. She looked away and began to walk towards the front door of the clinic. Following, I watched her bottom move under the tight skirt. She had a really attractive rump and I realised that after having not seen it for so many years, in just a few minutes I would once again get an extended and unobstructed view of it!

We arrived at the front door and I pulled it open for Sarah to step inside. A gloomy and stark entrance hall welcomed us, whitewashed walls and a speckled pale blue worn lino covered the floor. An unattended desk with a sign saying 'Reception' on the top of it along with a phone and various items for admin was off to one side. Beyond was another set of double doors. I opened them up to a faint smell of hospital; that bleachy fragrance which all surgeries and hospitals seem to share.

Sarah looked at me and grimaced. I ushered through the door into a narrow corridor. Signs on the wall indicated a variety of options in each direction. 'District Nurse', 'Physiotherapist', 'Dietician', 'Podiatrist' amongst others. I already knew where I was headed but I saw Sarah notice the sign for the 'Clinics' pointing off to the right and she half turned towards me pointing at the sign. I just nodded and she began to head down the corridor. The clicking of her high heels on the hard lino was the only sound as we walked, passing both gents and ladies toilets on the way. Sarah, noticing the Ladies, had stopped and turned back towards me. She was just beginning to tell me that she had perhaps better have a wee first, when just behind her from a door on the left, Dr Ahmed appeared, smiling and drying his hands on a white towel.

'Ah. I thought I heard a lady's heels' he said. 'You must be Sarah' he continued. 'I have your appointment booked in with me'.

Sarah had turned at the sound of his voice, but now turned back towards me. Her look said it all. There was some anger at the fact this was an Asian doctor and male too. I'm certain that she hadn't really expected me to treat her to a female doc. I could also see resignation in her face. Deep down she knew she had to go through with this even if the doctor had two heads.

'Hello Doctor' I offered as Sarah began to recover her composure. 'Sarah was saying that she needs to visit the toilet first'.

'Oh no need for that Sarah' Doctor Ahmed addressed her directly. 'If you need either bowel or bladder movement, we can deal with that a little later. In fact, I would rather you held on for now. Sometimes it helps when I examine you' he said.

Sarah didn't know what to say and in the moment of her hesitation, Doctor Ahmed indicated with his hand that she should enter the room he had come from. Sarah gingerly stepped forwards, but then stood tall as if determined to keep her dignity. She walked into the room with her shoulders back and her head high. I watched carefully as we followed her and gladly noticed the Doctors attention drawn to Sarah's sexy rear in that tight skirt, as she preceded us into the room.

Once inside I was pleased with the layout Doctor Ahmed had arranged. Stretching out from the back wall and facing on the opposite side of the room, a large window with frosted glass and vertical blinds, was an examination table. A large, multi-lens light unit on a hinged angled arm, hung from the ceiling above the table. Trolleys draped in white paper towelling were placed either side of the table and I could just make out several stainless steel items, tubes and various other paraphernalia set out neatly on top, but lazily covered by insufficient paper towel. My cock literally twitched as I wondered what the doctor had prepared there. Under the window, facing the bottom of the examination table, was a row of empty plastic chairs and on the other side of the room a closed door. In the corner nearest the table was another chair placed beneath some coat pegs on the wall.

'Now Sarah' Doctor Ahmed asserted, 'I have a number of colleagues who are anxious to develop their interests in gynaecological aspects of medicine and I have invited them to be in attendance'. I could see the doctor waiting for the surprise and shock to register on Sarah's face and sure enough, as that elicited a reaction he cut in first saying, 'I understand that you are here to undergo a full gynaecological examination and that you are not to object, complain or refuse any aspect of the procedure. Is that not correct, Sarah?' Her name, emphasised at the end of the imperative, startled her to just whisper 'Yes'. Doctor Ahmed continued, 'And you will refer to me as Doctor Ahmed when you address me. Is that also clear Sarah?'

Sarah looked at him and whispered 'Yes Doctor Ahmed'. She looked just gorgeous. She was broken, resigned to this. What choice did she have? I could tell in that instant that she would fully accept the inevitable humiliation of whatever was planned for her this evening.

As Sarah stood staring at the floor in muted contemplation, the doctor went to the other door of the room. Opening it he welcomed in a group of six males, all Asian and aged from around fifty to seventy I would guess. They shuffled in and took up the seats under the window, all the time looking over at Sarah and staring her up and down. A much younger Asian male also entered, around sixteen years old. I presumed correctly that this was the doctor's assistant. His name was Hamid and he looked shy and nervous, but this didn't stop him from staring at Sarah open-mouthed like a kid with a new bike!

Dr Ahmed finished seating his guests and turned his attention back to matters at hand. He addressed the assembled males; introducing Sarah as the female he had told them about, who was here to undergo a full medical examination. As he did so he waved his hand in Sarah's direction, but Sarah did not look up. She was not going to risk meeting the gaze of all their eyes. Dr Ahmed explained that the entire procedure was to be photographed and videoed for private purposes. He assured the gathered males that none of their faces would be visible in any of the recordings. Having received their approval, Dr Ahmed went to the annex room again and invited in the photographer and his assistant. Bob, the old photographer who was in his late fifties at least, trundled in with a tripod and several cameras hanging from his sweaty neck. Following him was his assistant. Not the guy I'd seen at his wedding, but a black guy, maybe around 18 years old, tall and well muscled. Bob introduced him to me as Leroy. I was intrigued by this development and began to wonder quite where all this could go! Sarah caught my eye just then; it was obvious she had recognised her wedding photographer and her eyes were wide and appealing. I simply placed my finger against my lips and shrugged to infer that this was the deal and to remain silent.

Bob and Leroy liaised with Dr Ahmed about where best to site their equipment so as not to be in the way. Leroy was going to operate the video cam from atop a tripod, Bob was going to take the still-shots.

Believe me, whilst this organisational process was going on, the erotic effect of remembering that this was all in preparation for having Sarah naked, spread eagled, her pussy relinquished and examined right here in front of all these men, was absolutely intense. My balls were tingling and my cock was aching! Soon now, one of my all-time fantasies would be realised and I could barely wait for Sarah's pussy to be utterly exposed to these men, the scent of her female sex in the air for us all to enjoy.

*

To my readers : If you are kind enough to leave feedback (always really appreciated-positive or negative-it is feedback which encourages me to write more), please let me know if you are male or female, so I know who is reading my stories! If you wish to discuss a story with me or have more communication, then please go to my profile and use the 'contact' icon. You can then provide me with your email address if you wish. I reply to all feedback with an email address. Thank you for your support, Stevie.