Sarah's Anniversary Gangbang

Story Info
Sarah just can't get enough.
2.5k words
4.13
129.3k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
English Bob
English Bob
2,417 Followers

Andy Weston grunted animalistically as he thrust his fatigued and erect weapon into his wife's body over and over. A sheen of perspiration glistened on his naked body; his muscled frame sinewy with the exertion as he pounded his way towards climax.

The weekend break at a country hotel had seemed like a good idea at the time but was turning out to be something of a nightmare. Sarah – Andy's wife of just a year – had hardly let him out of the room. Andy had thought that a little sightseeing or walks in the hills would have been nice. But not for Sarah; she seemed to want constant sex. Andy had always known she was highly sexed but this was ridiculous. She seemed completely insatiable.

For the second time that day, Andy felt his balls contract as his climax peaked. To his knowledge Sarah had orgasmed at least three times in the last two hours but still she wanted more. With a deep groan he released himself again. He heard his wife sigh deeply as his sperm spurted into her vagina.

Exhausted, Andy lay back on the bed and tried to regulate his breathing. He could feel Sarah's fingers lightly playing with his flaccid cock.

"A short rest and we can do it again, yes?" Sarah whispered.

Andy groaned reluctantly. He didn't think he had anything left. He watched his wife's face change from a smile to an angry pout as he imparted this news.

"But it's our anniversary!" She complained. "And I want to fuck!"

"God, Sarah. We already fucked twice today. I'm exhausted!"

An argument was brewing; Andy could see the signs. Sarah usually got her own way and if she didn't there was usually trouble.

"Well, if you don't want me, I'll just have to find someone that does!" She stated flatly.

Andy had heard these words before – Sarah was always flirting and trying to make him jealous. Earlier he had seen the way that she fluttered her eyelashes at Jason the restaurant manager. The strange thing was, though, Andy never got resentful. Protective, yes, but the more that Sarah flirted, the more that he got a kick out of other men admiring his wife.

He thought back to lunchtime when they had last seen Jason. He was a good-looking man; that was beyond question. His thickly muscled jet-black body seemed to undulate beneath his starched white shirt and his tight pants accentuated his well-proportioned legs and butt. The view had not gone unnoticed by Sarah either and Andy had caught her trying to sneak a look at his bulge on several occasions.

"Did you hear what I said?" Sarah repeated.

Suddenly, Andy knew what to do. Feigning anger he turned back to look at his wife.

"You want more sex? Really? Is that what you want?" He blurted.

Sarah looked at her husband blankly. She had never really seen him angry before. She wondered if she had maybe gone too far this time. She was about to speak when Andy cut her off.

"Okay. You want more sex. You can have more sex!"

Sarah watched silently as Andy jumped up from the bed and threw on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. He stuck his bare feet into an old pair of running shoes and threw the door open, slamming it behind him.

Once out in the hotel corridor, Andy smiled to himself. He hoped that Jason was still on duty. He had a plan!

With her husband suddenly gone, Sarah found the bedroom rather too quiet. She had pushed him too far this time and now he was gone. For several minutes she lay back naked on the bed. Her dark hair fanned out on the pillow and she could feel her husbands' semen oozing from her vagina. She wriggled sexily; it was a feeling that she loved. Her hands went to her pert breasts and she gasped slightly. The nipples were still hard; tight buds of flesh that sent shivers down her spine when she touched them. She still felt incredibly excited. 'You want more sex? You can have more sex'. She thought about her husband's departing words. She had no idea what he could have meant by them, but they still caused a tingle to ripple through her nether regions.

After another ten minutes and having somehow resisted the urge to masturbate, Andy had still not returned. With a sigh, Sarah decided that she really ought to go and look for him. He was probably down in the bar nursing a glass of something extremely strong. Sarah knew she could make it up to him.

Not bothering with underwear, Sarah slipped on a pair of tight, faded jeans and shrugged into a knitted sweater. She was just pulling the garment down when suddenly the door burst open.

"I don't know why you're bothering to get dressed." Andy cried as he stood framed in the doorway. "I got you a present!"

Sarah stared open-mouthed as her husband stood aside and allowed a tall, black man entry into the room. Sarah immediately recognise the man as Jason from the restaurant. How could she forget? She'd been thinking about that sleek black body since she'd first seen him!

Jason's lithe black body oozed in through the door. His lips curled widely in a beaming smile as he looked at Sarah.

"Better take that sweater off again!" He drawled. "Andy already told me what a hot little slut you are – now I'm here to see for myself!"

Andy flopped down into a chair. He still felt exhausted.

"Just fuck her, man!" He said. "She's been giving you the eye for ages!"

Sarah was still stood rooted to the spot. Her sweater was still bunched up above her breasts and she felt her nipples tingle as her husband and Jason discussed her.

It was true, though. She had been giving Jason the eye whenever she caught his attention. She was always sure to push out her ample chest towards him or let him sneak a look at her butt through her jeans when she thought he was looking at her. Of course she wanted to fuck him – she always wanted to fuck – but here? Now? And in front of her husband? She looked over at Andy as if waiting for his approval. She saw him nod tiredly but he was smiling. She made up her mind instantly. This was going to be fun!

Jason and Andy watched as the young wife in front of them peeled off her sweater and unzipped her jeans.

"Don't worry, man." Jason laughed as he saw Andy's fatigue. "You'll soon be back on track! Just watch me slam your lady here and you'll get hard again in no time! This little slut looks like she could take both of us and still have room for more!"

"I hear you talking," Sarah said with a grin as she stood completely naked on the bed, "but I don't see any action yet! You got something for me, Jason?"

Jason smiled wickedly and wordlessly drew down the zipper on his jeans. In one movement his pants and underwear were around his ankles. He heard both Sarah and Andy gasp as his tool sprung free and smiled. He knew he was well equipped and never tired of the impression that he made on women.

Andy saw the way that his wife's eyes lit up when she saw Jason's menacing looking cock. The thick tube of black meat swung between his tined legs and was rising visibly.

"Suck it for him, honey." Andy was surprised at how strained his voice sounded. He was excited again and looking forward to seeing the tall restaurant manager in action.

Jason grinned wildly as the naked Sarah crawled over towards him licking her lips as she went. She kneeled in between his strong thighs and he felt her delicate touch as she stroked her fingers up and down the length of his cock and between his legs to cup his balls. He watched as she leaned in – obeying her husbands instructions to the letter – and stretched her mouth wide to accept his cock head.

Sarah felt the head of Jason's cock as it entered her mouth. He tasted clean and fresh as he slid over her tongue but he was a lot bigger than she was used to. She took it slowly at first, gagging slightly as the powerful masculine meat touched the back of her throat. Suddenly she felt his hands on her head. It wasn't so gentle now. Not so slow. Jason was pulling her head closer to him; pushing himself into her mouth and throat. She gagged again and gasped; trying to breathe. He filled her mouth. He was rocking himself; back and forth, fucking her throat. She struggled a little but it was good. Very good. She could feel the familiar tingling in her nipples which quickly turned into a low, burning heat. The sensation bagan to spread over her body. Her toes curled and and she could feel her vagina moisten. The tingling had spread to her stomach and then to her pussy. She was cumming and she hadn't even been touched!

Andy looked on from his chair as his wife climaxed in front of him. He saw her body shudder and twitch as she strained to accept the monster erection that Jason was thrusting in and out of her mouth. Andy was suddenly aware that, surprisingly, his own erection was returning to life – he could feel the pressure as it uncoiled beneath his shorts as he watched the spectacle. His hand went instinctively to his groin and massaged his growing member. He sighed. It felt hot and throbbed beneath his touch.

"You getting it up again, man?" Jason drawled as he looked over at Andy.

Andy nodded his reply and grinned. "Getting there!" He said

"You wanna see her fucked good?"

Again Andy nodded enthusiastically. He doubted if his reply would have had any bearing on what Jason did now. He was going to fuck her anyway.

Andy watched fascinated as Jason released Sarah's head and pulled his cock out of her mouth. He picked her up bodily and flipped her over onto the bed on her hands and knees.

"I love Doggy!" He cried

Andy looked on as he continued to massage his hard cock through his shorts. He heard both Jason and Sarah gasp in unison as the other man entered her. The contrast between his jet-black skin and her pale white flesh was stark as they coupled.

Sarah's legs were spread as wide as possible and Jason was easing his cock inch by inch into her moist hole. Andy could see the strain on his wife's face as she struggled to accommodate a cock that was considerably larger than his own.

"Lt's see the little slut suck you off while I fuck her!" Jason cried as he fed the last few inches of inflamed meat into Sarah's body.

Andy was ready. Actually, he felt that he was probably more ready than he had been at any time. His cock was rock hard and ached almost painfully.

"You bet, Jason!" He cried as he leapt up from the chair and ripped his shorts off quickly.

While keeping his cock deep in Sarah's pussy, Jason manoeuvred the young wife until she was lying belly down and facing the edge of the bed. She supported herself on her elbows and seemed delighted to see her husband as he moved towards her and placed his erection against her soft lips. She gasped again as Jason lay his full weight on top of her and slammed his cock home.

Andy pushed himself into his wife's mouth and felt the exquisite sensation of her tongue as it slithered over the swollen head of his cock. He was so excited he could feel the entire length of his modest cock swell inside her mouth. He knew that he wouldn't be able to hold out for very long.

Taking his lead from Jason's earlier actions, Andy placed both hands on either side of his wife's head and began to thrust in and out of her mouth; literally fucking her face. Sarah was groaning deeply with every thrust that Jason delivered above her and that only succeeded in heightening Andy's pleasure. All too quickly he could feel his seed begin to boil up from his balls. Usually he would warn his wife when this happened and allow her to pull back before he came. But not this time. This time he could feel an almost vicious streak within him and he gripped Sarah's head and steadied her as he prepared to cum.

Sarah was taken by complete surprise. Not only was she shocked that her husband had been able to cum again so quickly, had she been standing, then the force of his emission would probably have knocked her off her feet! Her mouth and face were suddenly awash with the familiar taste of his sperm and, despite attempting to swallow as much of it as she could, small rivers of the sticky fluid dripped obscenely from her chin and splattered the bed.

"Time for me to join in the action now!" Jason almost shouted as he hauled his large appendage from the confines of Sarah's twitching pussy. "I was gonna cum in your cunt, but I see that you like it a little more kinky than that! No problem, baby. You want my cum in your mouth? SUCK IT NOW!"

Jason joined Andy so that his cock was now at Sarah's mouth and the young wife didn't hesitate for a second.

Andy watched as she opened her mouth wide again and allowed the tall, black stranger to force as much of his turgid meat into her as possible. She sucked in a frenzy, stroking his shaft and balls with her fingers until Jason groaned. It was a low, growling sound that seemed to emanate from deep within his soul and Andy stared closely knowing he was about to cum.

And cum Jason did. Thick ropes of sperm launched from the pulsating head of his cock and splashed against Sarah's pale skin.

Within moments Sarah was completely awash with male fluid and eventually slunk back onto the bed. Her legs were splayed open and her abused pussy spread for the world to see. Her body twisted and contorted as yet another, small orgasm rippled through her and both men could see that her sweat-sheened nipples were swollen and as hard as pebbles.

"I think she's finally satisfied!" Andy laughed.

Jason grinned. "Yeah, man. We did a good job, I think!"

But, quickly they realised that their self-appreciation was to be short lived. Slowly, Sarah began to stir. Her hair was matted with sweat and semen as she unhurriedly raised her head.

"Oh, don't think you've finished yet guys." She murmured. "Once I got my breath back I want more from the pair of you! I got an ass that hasn't been fucked yet and a pair of tits that love cock between them!"

Andy groaned inwardly and turned to Jason.

"I don't suppose you got a friend who's not too busy, have you?"

English Bob
English Bob
2,417 Followers