Sarah's Big Break (PowerBand)

Story Info
Sarah must decide which kind of harem slave she wants to be.
10.3k words
25.6k
29
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ninebol
ninebol
156 Followers

1 -

Sarah always new she was going to be a star. Her home grown beauty shined in the small Midwestern town she grew up in. She was popular, but never a snob to any of her classmates. She was on the cheer squad during football season, and swam on the school team in the winter. She had a beautiful singing voice and could play several instruments. Her real love was acting, always scoring the lead in school plays. Despite all the outside activity, Sarah always earned straight A grades.

Sarah quit college after two years and moved to southern California, determined to make a living in the movies. She did everything right. She took acting classes. She worked in some live theater. She tried schmoozing with the directors and producers. Sarah was not a slut, but she knew the realities of Hollywood. She might have to sleep with some men to get ahead. One promise she made and kept was that she would never do porn. Then she made an innocent mistake that set her plans back.

Sarah met Benny at a back stage party. Benny was a talent agent by trade, but pretty much a scumbag by nature. He took advantage of the naivety of pretty young girls like Sarah. Talking a good line, he tricked them into signing multi-year contracts with him as an agent. Like lots of girls before her, Benny got Sarah some tiny bits of work right away. It was mostly walk-on parts, background bimbo stuff. Sarah's pretty face, honey-blond hair, and well developed breasts made that part easy. Benny used his leverage over Sarah to sleep with her a few times. But when she put a stop to that, all her acting jobs dried up. Her contract with Benny was too tight to get out of, and he had moved on to the next hot young pussy.

Determined, Sarah took a job as a waitress at an upscale restaurant where she knew many of the shakers and movers of Hollywood dined, hoping to get noticed. When the chance came, she moved to the hostess position. This allowed her to dress nicer and meet everyone coming in the door, not just those people at her assigned tables. Months of hard work went by, but Sarah kept her dream alive.

One day during the lunch shift in walks a good looking man with two striking women on his arm. Sarah was used to seeing arm candy with the clients of this place. But you could not help but stare at these two, at least for a moment.

Lea was a short Chinese gal with an exotic face and breasts much larger than is usually found on Orientals. She wore a long bolt of printed silk that was wrapped around and strategically tied into a garment. It covered enough to be tasteful, yet exposed enough to excite. She had a sensual way to her walk that could make even the most prudish nun think of sex.

Roberta was a medium height woman with a body builder's physique. Her powerful muscles rippled with each step. Her skin glowed with body oil. She wore her sandy blonde hair in a short butch cut. Despite her hardened body, she had a disarmingly sweet and innocent face, not masculine like most body builder chicks. Her breasts were very large and rode high on her chest. She was wearing a backless red knit dress and matching red fuck-me pumps. The dress was one or two sizes too small. It was stretched taught to show off very curve and her nipples stood out. She inspired fear and desire at the same time.

It took an extra moment for Sarah to get over the beauty of the two girls before she could get back to her job, greeting customers. One look at the man and she lost all track of his companions. He looked at her and she felt something change inside her. She knew immediately that she loved this total stranger and wanted nothing else but to be with him.

Sarah stammered out her usual greeting, and the man smiled and nodded his agreement. Sarah led the three into the restaurant to be seated. A hush fell over the place as every man and woman turned their attention to the sexy trio. The girls clung to him in a way that advertised their lust for him. The dreaminess in their eyes looked like he had just thoroughly fucked both of them only minutes ago. Sarah forced her legs to return to her station at the entrance to the restaurant.

Eric now fully enjoyed the control invested in him through the Powerband on his left hand. It looked like a simple wedding ring, but gave him the power to mold, control, and decorate the minds and bodies of the people around him. He had accumulated significant wealth and indulged freely in his lust for beautiful women. He liked to twist the minds of groups of people. He reached out to everyone in the restaurant and made them aware of him and his two companions. Each woman diner became envious of the two girls he had brought with him today. Every woman wanted to be his companion, to sit at his table, to hang on his every word, to fuck him and to get repeatedly fucked by his girlfriends. Every man fantasized about Eric's two companions in the usual way. They undressed the two girls with their eyes, and imagined themselves having sex with one or both of them. Each man conjured up his favorite lurid perversion and used it on his mental image of the girls; stuff you'd get arrested for if you got caught. Before long, every guy in the place had a hardon, every nipple was stiff, and every pussy was swollen and flowing with lubrication.

Eric had come to this restaurant on a hunting expedition. He fully intended to leave here with a new addition to his harem. He kept everyone enthralled for a few more moments, and then broke the connection. People awkwardly returned to their conversations. After ordering lunch, Eric observed all of the women there. He quickly decided on that cute hostess babe at the front desk. Not only was she easily the hottest looking piece of ass around, but his mental scan showed she was free of entanglements. No boyfriends, no pets, no family around. After lunch, she would go home with him.

Eric made some small changes in Sarah's thoughts. Sarah calmed down and smiled. Somehow she knew that the unexpected horniness she had felt would be fulfilled. She was going to have sex with that man and his two companions. And it was going to be great. That was all she needed to know for now, and she could concentrate on her job.

Eric mostly ate his meal without instigating too much further mayhem among the other customers. Two overweight middle aged women were eating together. He gave them a searing desire to lick each other's pussy, but deeply embarrassed and humiliated by the thought. The urge would gnaw at them for weeks until they submitted. Their relationship would become a roller coaster ride. Drawn out periods of rising shame and desire would be punctuated with brief free falls of wild release. Between those times that they had sex with each other, they would try to reaffirm their heterosexual relationships with their husbands by franticly fucking the lucky guys as often as they could possibly withstand.

One wimpy looking man was cheating on his wife with that delicious little barely-legal at his table. Digging deeper into the man's mind, Eric smiled at the opportunity. The guy had married an overbearing rage-prone tyrant for her money. She was taller and stronger than he was, and she was great looking. Early on she had been a great lay but before long they found he couldn't keep up with her hyperactive libido. Now they didn't sleep in the same room and could scarcely stand the sight of each other. First Eric gave the guy a much bigger and more capable cock, but only able to (and always able to) keep a nice stiff erection when he had some foreign object shoved up his ass. Then he inserted latent instructions so that the two lovers would stop by a store that sold bondage equipment. Later his wife would find them naked, gagged, and handcuffed to her bed wearing ankle spreaders and butt plugs. On the bed next to their vulnerable forms she would find a huge strapon dildo, several whips, and a pair of keyed-alike his and hers chastity belts. The demanding bitch would be pleased to discover that her two obedient sex toys were both equipped with a row of five gold studs down the middle of their tongues, gold rings through their nipples, and multiple piercings in their now hairless genitals. She would find documents of confession begging her for mercy and declaring themselves as mere property. She would also find signed and notarized powers of attorney accepting her unquestionable authority over them, granting her control over their assets, and agreeing in advance to any punishments or further body modification as she might choose.

Occasionally some man or woman would have to scurry to the restroom to masturbate. All the men, customers and employees alike, stayed uncomfortably erect the entire time.

When he was done eating, Eric called Sarah over. "Please ask the owner of this establishment to come to my table."

When Sarah brought her boss over, Eric explained that she was going to be gone for at least two weeks. If she came back after that, she was to be given her old job back, with a pay raise for her loyalty. He also told the owner that his meal was complimentary today. The guy agreed to everything, as if he had a choice.

Then Eric told Lea, "Why don't you give our host here a little help with his problem."

Lea reached over to the restaurateur's crotch and gave his hardon a quick squeeze. The guy came in his pants, lowered his eyes, and ran to the privacy of his office to finish up. Eric got up and left with Lea, Roberta, and Sarah in tow. He gave Sarah a few moments to stop by her locker and grab her purse.

2 -

Eric had come in a private limousine. Roberta opened the door and after the others were in the back, she got into the drivers seat. The trip was nearly an hour long. All Eric did was watch while Lea and Sarah provided the entertainment.

This was Sarah's first lesbian encounter, but she felt no hesitation or awkwardness. They started by undressing each other. Removing Lea's wrap was like untying and opening a birthday gift. Sarah marveled at her rocking hot body. Lea's tits stood well out on her small frame. She instinctively knew that Lea would accept anything she did. There were no boundaries, no taboos. Wherever Lea touched her, whatever she did with that touch, it was perfectly acceptable and wanted. The two groped and kissed and stroked each other. Sarah did things she would have considered disgusting only an hour ago. She found that even licking the crack of Lea's ass was pleasurable and natural. By the way Lea moaned and squirmed, she was finding it most agreeable, too.

Eric used his powers to reinforce Sarah's feelings of contented belonging. At some point Eric added his favorite decorations to Sarah's body. When Sarah discovered that her nipples were pierced as were her labia and clitoris, she was not surprised at all. Eric had pushed a change into her mind that it was normal and expected. For now, he left her breast size at their natural proportions. She was quite well endowed, but not as big as Lea, and much smaller than Roberta. He also stepped up her sex drive several times during the drive, but fixed her so that any satisfaction she received would be short lived. By the time they arrived at his home, Sarah was thoroughly addicted to sex.

When they pulled up in front of a fancy home on a large private estate, Sarah had no idea here they had driven. Eric got out first and went into the house with Lea and Sarah close behind while Roberta parked the car. Both girls were nude; Sarah abandoned her dress and her purse in the car. Inside Sarah found that there were more stunningly beautiful women around. Every girl was either naked, or wearing something too small to conceal anything. Eric peeled off his shirt and dropped his trousers by the door. He took Sarah by the hand and led her into the main room.

This room had a wall of windows to the backyard. Several more girls frolicked outside in the curved pool. In the center of the room was a raised, padded platform area. A tangled pile of girls were fucking on the platform. Sarah estimated five or six. They all giggled and murmured in delight when they saw Eric's erection and when they realized he had brought along a new plaything. They stopped their furious fucking, but stayed wrapped around each other to watch Sarah's initiation.

Eric pushed Sarah onto her back on the padded platform. His cock was as big as any she had ever seen, much larger than any man she had ever fucked. He didn't need to bother with foreplay, never did. That was one of the changes he made to all his harem slaves. They were always ready and eager to fuck. He lay down on top of her and immediately began pressing into her.

Her eyes bulged as he stretched her on entry. He felt incredibly large inside of her. He started stroking in and out, and very soon she squeezed her eyes shut and enjoyed her first orgasm. Eric held off his own orgasm. He stopped stroking and waited until she calmed down. When she opened her eyes again, he looked deep into her eyes and started thrusting again.

She expected to have adjusted to his large manhood by now. She had experienced big men before. But Eric still felt incredibly big inside her. It only took a few strokes and she came again. He waited, and then brought her off once more. He kept it up for what seemed like forever: thrust, orgasm, wait... repeat. Each time he felt monstrously big inside her. Around them, every harem girl masturbated with reckless abandon. Even the pile of girls next to them; they still lay knotted together, but each girl tended to her own needy pussy. Randomly some girl would pop off loudly.

Sarah quickly lost count of her orgasms, eight or ten, hell maybe even dozens. Eric picked up a steady rhythm, driving toward his own release. Sarah quickly peaked and rode out a long surge of ecstasy. He kept up the steady pounding for over ten minutes. Sarah felt like heaven. Any normal man would have rested or changed his pace every minute or so, but not Eric. When he finally stiffened up and grunted out his come, he reached out and mentally finger fucked every woman on the platform. The whole writhing sweating pile came at once, and kept it on until he relaxed his spell on them.

Eric recovered on top of, inside of, Sarah. When he withdrew and lay on his back, Sarah was amazed at what she saw. His cock was now inhumanly large. It was easily eighteen inches long and fully three and a half thick, with a pair of testicles that hung down the size of tennis balls. The phrase 'hung like a bull' applied. That monstrous thing had just been inside her. No wonder he kept feeling big. It was because he had kept growing while he fucked her.

Lea knelt between Eric's legs and hugged the big thing to her chest. She was a such small woman, and he was so big, that it extended from below her belly button all the way to her face. He little hands couldn't get around it. Come continued to ooze from the tip and she put her lips over the end and sucked at it, swallowing what drooled out. The tip was much larger than Lea's tiny mouth; it would never fit. She sucked in what she could, and her eyes rolled up and fluttered in ecstasy.

Shortly Eric stood up and told Lea, "Come on, we still have a lot work to get done today." He turned to Janice, "You'll show her around, right?" With that he strutted away, his erection swaying before him, naked Lea scurrying behind. They disappeared down the hall, Sarah heard a door close.

3 -

Three girls descended on Sarah. They all tried licking her freshly fucked pussy at the same time. All seemed eager to get a taste of Eric's precious come. Along with his supernatural size, Eric had left a huge volume of semen inside Sarah's cunt. It took a while, but eventually the three girls lapping at her could get no more. The attention did give Sarah one more fabulous orgasm.

Janice was a tall busty blonde with bottle blue eyes and legs to die for. She introduced Sarah to the other harem girls and showed her around. Sarah spent the rest of the afternoon getting acquainted with the other girls. Being the newbie put her at a disadvantage. The rest only had one new name to learn. But there were over a dozen girls at the house that afternoon. Sarah had a lot to learn about: their names, how they lived before Eric made them into his slave, their favorite sexual positions, what each pussy tasted like, and if they ever left the house.

Janice explained to Sarah that she was free to come and go as she pleased. Some of the harem girls were content to stay home and play. They fucked a lot. The sex was free-flowing and plentiful. They had to share access to Eric. His was the only cock they wanted. There was only one of him, and the girls all had to wait their turn. Eric had indeed changed his harem slaves so that they were always eager to fuck, and that applied to sex with any of the other girls. The homebound girls, or Homies as they called themselves, were content to live as full time harem slaves. Their every need was provided for. Eric used his power to ensure that they were always healthy and he got rid of their periods. They played, fucked, preened, and entertained each other. They knew no modesty and no slave possessed anything she would consider 'private parts.' They derived pleasure from posing obscenely and masturbating openly. Everyone helped with the household chores, like cooking and cleaning.

Several of them were so deeply consumed in the harem lifestyle that they lost all track of the outside world. They didn't care what day it was or when their own birthday came, they just wanted to fuck.

Some of the harem girls did hold outside jobs, but only because they wanted to. They had been career women when Eric took them. If having that professional job was part of their self image, he left them free to go at any time. Several of the harem girls were executives at businesses he owned. One was a banker. Another was a stock broker. He kept a cadre of slaves in key positions to keep track of his growing empire. They were known as the Outies.

Sarah learned the Lea was a lawyer, and a damned good one. She was a partner at one of the larger law firms in the LA basin. Eric had gotten her 'assigned' to his account full time. She helped him manage his wealth in a way that kept it all out of public view. She advised him at acquisitions and contract negotiations. Lea made sure his taxes were paid when due. She crossed all the t's and dotted all the i's. She also served as his personal body slave.

It was no secret that Lea was his favorite toy. That was not a problem though. Eric always removed any vestige of jealousy from each slaves mind. Every girl got what she wanted, and every girl wanted what she got.

At some point in the afternoon Sarah lay back and considered just what it was that she wanted. She knew she still yearned to be an actress, but in the last few months that dream had become a struggle. She looked down at the Mendez twins between her wide spread legs. The two Hispanic beauties were indistinguishable, long black hair, dark almond skin, straight strong backs, and tight stinky pussies. Like all of Eric's slaves, they both had big tits, their thick nipples pierced with seamless gold rings. Eric had also endowed them both with exceptionally long and nimble tongues. They were always together and worked like a perfectly tuned team. Neither one had worn a stitch of clothing in over two years. They both answered to the same name, Maria. They finished each others sentences and it seemed as if they shared the same thoughts. Given Eric's power, that was probably true. The twin's tongues performed a coordinated attack on Sarah's cunt. She felt herself melting under the onslaught.

'Did being an actress matter any more?' she thought. 'I could go back to clawing my way up, or I could have this all day, every day. One thing's for sure, I'm not going back to that crappy restaurant.' One twin wrapped her tongue around Sarah's swollen clitty; the other wedged her tongue as far as it would go up Sarah's asshole. When Maria started gyrating their tongues in unison, Sarah forgot all about the future. The only thing she could think of was here, and now, and this.

ninebol
ninebol
156 Followers